Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice (18022 Views)

Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2013
marvelck: I'm a in serious dilemma right now. And it has to do with my boyfriend. I'm presently dating a very sweet and cute guy, who works in an oil company. My boyfriend loves me so much, and I also love him dearly. We're not a perfect couple though, but we're always able to handle/resolve our differences maturely.

And the success of our relationship is making my friends to be envious of me. Cos they've been in and out of several relationship, and are presently sober and desperate for love. And to make the matter worse, my younger sister who just broke up with her guy, is also eying my boyfriend. Now, it's me against them. They want my fine, rich and loving boyfriend, and are hell bent on snatching him from me...

U r all thieves and gold diggers. If na OKADA man or KEKE NA PEPE driver will you date him? and will ur sister and friend or family ever think of snatching him?
Na God go punish all of una.

1 Like

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2013
THIS IS A TOUCHING STORY.
"
"
A boy saw a puppy and touched it, he touched it again, he kept on touching it. Like I said, dis is a touching story!"..

2 Likes

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by mopol2(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2013
am sure parent are from imo state?.

ole vs ole ..rich boyfriend indeed. lipsrsealed

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by browncool(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2013
xynerise: Some girls will not keep their mouth shut when they are dating a guy that is rich. What do u expect your sister and friends to do when your keep intimidating them with stories of how your boyfriend buys expensive things and takes you shopping? If they succeeded in 'snatching' your boyfriend, that means your boyfriend is a player.

Oil company my butt undecided
Please stop copying my thoughts
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by lowkeytinz: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
Abi na your Boyfriend wan nyash-nyash dem!! undecided Make I hear beta thing jor...
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by biolabee(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
laylow001: THIS IS A TOUCHING STORY.
"
"
A boy saw a puppy and touched it, he touched it again, he kept on touching it. Like I said, dis is a touching story!"..

laylow grin u no well, touchie touchie story

@OP Precursor to menage tinz tongue
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by kunlej2: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
the more you flaunt, the more they get desperate. besides, drop 50k make i help you talk to iya.....
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
TELL THEM HE GOT SACKED AND THAT HE DOESNT HAVE ANY SAVINGS THEN WATCH THEM RUN RUN RUN
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by sweetnigga(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
Wiz_khalifa: my RICH boyfwnd.... U sound lyka gold-digger 2 me...
i tell u. Rich, working in an oil company and all that...they are runs girls
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by sweetnigga(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
cold: 'My rich cute boyfriend' indeed.The whole story stinks to the high heavens.Even your previous topics affirms this fact.It's obvious you take delight in indulging yourself.
abi o! With ur big NOSE. Wao!!! Laugh Ma Ass Off.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by starbuck(f): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
Life is too short to remain single,snatch anybody's GF or BF and don't look back,but if U come close 2 mine, U will know d difference between acid & Water....*lol*
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by otokx(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
poster has entered one chance motor.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Sike(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
Snatch ko, Scratch ni. Abegi! Next topic pls!!
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Sike(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
laylow001: THIS IS A TOUCHING STORY.
"
"
HAHAHAAAA! So touching!

1 Like

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Samkome2002: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
You are very selfish, have you not heard about "there is love in sharing" wink
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by hottyy5(f): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
Na. Onyl you won enjoy. The mony. Abii grin

1 Like

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Rossikk(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
marvelck: I'm a in serious dilemma right now. And it has to do with my boyfriend. I'm presently dating a very sweet and cute guy, who works in an oil company. My boyfriend loves me so much, and I also love him dearly. We're not a perfect couple though, but we're always able to handle/resolve our differences maturely.

And the success of our relationship is making my friends to be envious of me. Cos they've been in and out of several relationship, and are presently sober and desperate for love. And to make the matter worse, my younger sister who just broke up with her guy, is also eying my boyfriend. Now, it's me against them. They want my fine, rich and loving boyfriend, and are hell bent on snatching him from me...
He works in an oil company. That is why you 'love' him. You are a worthless thief, w.hore, and a shameless gold digger. Hope the man finds someone who truly cares about him someday.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by guyosict(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
Red-Light:
shattap there grin ...seun can handle 2 girls grin grin
Who tel U seun nor fit handle 2 gals dat wicking of a tin
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Pain(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
Craft a Dirty Bomb and Blow all the Haters Up! All you need is a pressure cooker and some acetone peroxide.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@op.Get A JOB! Dnt post this kind of thing ever again. DON'T U KNOW DAT a lot of PPL associate wit success. Are U A learner
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by andyanders: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
Agbgift: Sori @op I dnt buy dis story. The content sounds fake(sorinooffencemeant).

You said the truth. In fact, cannot figure the whole episode out.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Bebetter: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
[size=20pt]Wait smiley "But how do we know YOU are not the boyfriend snatcher? cool and now.. they want him back![/size] grin grin grin
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by imperiouxx(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
Nonsense threads fail not to spring up on NL these days. Can you imagine that nonsense post from the OP who sounds like a guy putting up nonsense fiction.

"I'm presently dating a very sweet and cute guy, who works in an oil company."

Fucck you and him!

1 Like

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by jasperkin(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
smileyu know what,if he like you he with leave u.bt u are afraid because of d money d guy as...bt life is nt like that.dont love because of money.if there is no money de can b u sad
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by godman01(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
marvelck: I'm a in serious dilemma right now. And it has to do with my boyfriend. I'm presently dating a very sweet and cute guy, who works in an [strong]oil company[strong]. My boyfriend loves me so much, and I also love him dearly. We're not a perfect couple though, but we're always able to handle/resolve our differences maturely.

Aba jo!
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by ylaa(f): 12:03am On Apr 19, 2013
liar, may god help you.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by peruso: 12:51am On Apr 19, 2013
things we have to read on nairaland....................smh
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by iykololo(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2013
Richfella: Them dey crase? They want to snatch your oil-company ATM machine? grin
lmao, if dis dude was unemployd or just ordinary,she wouldnt be fighting 4 him like dis. She wouldnt even love him this much. U ve just underlined for us the secret behind ur loving him @O.P 'RICH OIL company boy eh? U dn c Atm machine na. There is no Atm customised for one person alone,so dnt be greedy,let ur friends use it too.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by pekelepekele(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2013
@op don't let that scare you .Than God your competitors cheesy are the people you know which means your guy will only bleep them and let go of them that is if you truly love the guy and he know that you love him
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by xest(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
That means u love hime cos of the oil money,if God wnt them to succeed they will,who knows they might really love him as he is.mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? / Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.