Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice (18024 Views)

Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by donsax: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2013
From your post all I can see you cherish from the guy is his oil job.....once he loose that......you will now felt you married the wrong guy...

Hungry gold digger girl after a man success......
See your mouth like “my rich boy friend“ go and get rich too......mtcheeew.......
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by dulphines: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2013
Wiz_khalifa: my RICH boyfwnd.... U sound lyka gold-digger 2 me...

Don't mind her! I wonder how much the guy is worth. Oil Company my foot!!!
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by churific(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2013
This is obviously a stupid spam or poorly cooked up story but I'll reply anyways.

You call that a serious dilemma? Sounds like someone is insecure. If he "loves you so much" as you so claim, then you should have nothing to worry about.

Funny you mention that he works in an "oil company" and he's "fine" and "rich." Sounds like you are more interested in the money part. I'm sure he's not stupid so he's probably handling and juggling several other girls at the same time.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by redsquare(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2013
ifyalways: Odunnu and Mukina2 fighting over Seun,the bush Ota boy with google millions ?

Buhahahaha. Let the biggest a.rse and t1t11es win cheesy

Ify, u don de find trouble abi? Seun go soon ban you for 100 years.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Orikinla(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2013
marvelck: I'm a in serious dilemma right now. And it has to do with my boyfriend. I'm presently dating a very sweet and cute guy, who works in an oil company. My boyfriend loves me so much, and I also love him dearly. We're not a perfect couple though, but we're always able to handle/resolve our differences maturely.

And the success of our relationship is making my friends to be envious of me. Cos they've been in and out of several relationship, and are presently sober and desperate for love. And to make the matter worse, my younger sister who just broke up with her guy, is also eying my boyfriend. Now, it's me against them. They want my fine, rich and loving boyfriend, and are hell bent on snatching him from me...
[size=18pt]
Do you want me to help you to deal with them and they will never dare to steal what does not belong to them again?
I have a reputation for making bad people miserable for life, including cheats, trespassers, scam artists, fraudsters, liars, etc. I publish their photographs on the internet in my rogues gallery.
These people are rogues and should be disgraced in public to deter others.[/size]
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by mysticgal(f): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2013
my
own boyfriend works at a goggle company,sorry presidency,my
cousins,aunties,friends are trying to seduce him,fellow peeps what shall
i did?
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by cold(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2013
'My rich cute boyfriend' indeed.The whole story stinks to the high heavens.Even your previous topics affirms this fact.It's obvious you take delight in indulging yourself.

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2013
go do jazz
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2013
marvelck: I'm a in serious dilemma right now. And it has to do with my boyfriend. I'm presently dating a very sweet and cute guy, who works in an oil company. My boyfriend loves me so much, and I also love him dearly. We're not a perfect couple though, but we're always able to handle/resolve our differences maturely.

And the success of our relationship is making my friends to be envious of me. Cos they've been in and out of several relationship, and are presently sober and desperate for love. And to make the matter worse, my younger sister who just broke up with her guy, is also eying my boyfriend. Now, it's me against them. They want my fine, rich and loving boyfriend, and are hell bent on snatching him from me...
na so nonsense dey full for fp. u want us to believe dis crap, oil rich boyfriend. Na wetin mk ur sister n ur friends lv their boyfriends? Dis oil don see something 4 dis country. Hmmmmm! Na 2much Nollywood movie dey cause am. Gold diggers.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by brixton: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2013
I'm a in serious dilemma right now. And it has to do with my boyfriend. I'm presently dating a very sweet and cute guy, who works in an oil company.

the total gas station in toyin street is an oil coy and their pomp attendants are also oil coy workers!
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by mysticgal(f): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2013
nl guys i know the boy wella,hin the sell opium engine oil,not forgeting as black market.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by brixton: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2013
Wiz_khalifa: my RICH boyfwnd.... U sound lyka gold-digger 2 me...
dats wat she is
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by sweetgala(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2013
Let them snatch him, you'll just have to , learn snatch back.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by petkoffDrake(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2013
winkAm d guy op is talkng abt. Am nt workng, am stil skulng. I jus told them i dreamt wen i was workng @ an oil company. And they throw their selves on me. AM CUTE DOE!
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2013

I dont think you should spend all your energy bothering who is snatching your man or not... Is that what you will do all your life. Just forget him if he cant be trusted as marriage is not all about good looks, wealth but having a man you can trust. ALL THE BEST
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by RedLight1: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2013
mysticgal: nl guys i know the boy wella,hin the sell opium engine oil,not forgeting as black market.
grin grin grin grin now thats funny .. all na oil company u know grin grin
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Exponental(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Kill them all......
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by chinnyonwu(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2013
oluomad: This post was cooked up just to make FP!
This is blatant lie!!
OP pls create a better lie and not this cheap lie
True but bros de para cos all d stories he don cook up no de smell FP. Loll
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by tyson55(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2013
Bunch of stuffs...!

Binders full of sweet, rich, cute Boyfriend.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by damoobaba: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ no well oº°˚°º,when did υ̲̣̥я̩̥̊ bf become a handbag that can be snatched.If he really loves U̶̲̥̅̊,he's gonna stay with U̶̲̥̅̊ no matter what.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by DonaldGenes(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2013
Agbgift: Sori @op I dnt buy dis story. The content sounds fake(sorinooffencemeant).
*am qivinq you a warm peq on your jaw*hope you don't mind for sayinq the truth*
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by DonaldGenes(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2013
ifyalways: Odunnu and Mukina2 fighting over Seun,the bush Ota boy with google millions ?

Buhahahaha. Let the biggest a.rse and t1t11es win cheesy
Sorry to sak,is mukina a "she or a He"?
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Groovym(f): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2013
Look @ d way u re even saying my cute rich boyfriend who won't be envious of that especially when they don't have one like that....
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by meerah25(f): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2013
Ayyah!
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2013
YOU ARE A GUY AND NOW YOU WRITE(COPY AND PASTE A STORY) LIKE A WOMAN. CONGRATS YOUR LIES MADE FRONTPAGE AND YOU CAN NOW DASH TO THE BANK AND WITHDRAW 50MILLION NAIRA FROM NAIRALAND ACCOUNT. ODE!!
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by free2ryhme: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2013

na lies full dis story from beginnin 2 end
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Sweetapple007(f): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Dont over protect that ur guy if his is not yours, he is not ur even if u tied him to ur leg, nature must surely makes it way, why dont he propose to u since he loves u to shade off this fears.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by lolaluv1(f): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2013
Sorry to say; you are the one sounding desperate and paranoid.

And that's my stance until you back up your statement with instances of how they have tried to take your man.

Oh, and by the way I think this thread is cooked up crap!
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by adahib: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2013
This one is strooooooong.bring the holy Cane let's flog some sense into the OP
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Marpol: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2013

And the success of our relationship is making my friends to be envious of me. Cos they've been in and out of several relationship, and are presently sober and desperate for love. And to make the matter worse, my younger sister who just broke up with her guy, is also eying my
boyfriend. Now, it's me against them. They want my fine, rich and loving boyfriend, and are hell bent on snatching him from me...

Anyone of them that looks at him anyhow, just add otapiapia to her fried rice!
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by chikk(f): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2013

I want to PRETEND that your story is true. From the way you blabbed about your relationship here, I can't blame your friends for wanting your boyfriend. How did they come to know about the 'success' of your relationship if not from you? Besides, he is not your husband so where is the dilemma?

As for your sister, you said she is YOUNGER so what's the big deal? You can't deal with your friends, you also can't deal with your sister? Your insecurity is on the high side. If you and your man are in love and you handle your issues maturely as you claim, then you should know that what you're going through is a normal challenge seen in every successful relationship. Both of you should handle it MATURELY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? / Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.