Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,662 members, 7,840,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334760 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yesterday morning,(thursday) I did my feet washing with @blessedbeads' help. wink ;She also helped me get my R.P.P (thank you so much sister).One of my points was to pray against monitoring spirits from fake prophets and prophetesses. I have had a personal encounter with only one prophetess. She prayed for me etc. Today morning , i had a dream where she was chasing me and a group of people. I was told the chasing means a monitoring spirit. shocked God is good!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
pls Godsent wherever you are ,am really missing your post here.yesterday I had to go through all your posts and comments in this thread just to encourage myself. pls if you are reading this,just drop a line.I missed you dearly. all the personal revelations you had concerning me,I wrote them down. and I read them whenever am down to remind myself that God will visit me one day. pls ma I know that your condition doesn't give you much time to post,but pls drop a few line pls ma,pls ma,pls ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Legal ground.

Do you know that the devil and his agent don't just operate without a legal ground?

Do you know that God did not create man to be tormented by the devil or man should be lord over by the devil. ( psalm 8 )

God created man and put in him in charge of all things, creatures in the air, land and in the sea in other word the devil was under the dominion of man ( Genesis 1 vs 26 and 28 to 31 ) but man lost it when he listen to the words of the devil and act in disobedience to the Lord God Almighty ( Genesis 3 ) ( Luke 4 vs 6 ).

Through the act of disobedience man lost his power and authority of dominion to the devil and man was thrown out of the garden. Man commit an act of disobedience which is sin before God.

Esua loose his birthright to Jacob legally by giving up his birthright for a bowl of food, king Saul loose his kingdom because there was a legal ground for that to happen to him because of his act of disobedience and inpatience; through those act he created a legal ground for the kingdom to be taken away from him.

David through his act of adultery nearly lose the whole kingdom if not for the word of God over his life. The devil was unable to do anything to job until God gave him the permission to because job was a just man before God and the devil couldn't locate any loophole in job life to cause calamity.

What about Samson who through his weaknesses created a legal ground for the enemy to overpower him and have him arrested, what about moses who lead the isrealite out of Egypt but couldn't lead them to the promise land, what about the isrealite who immediately went back to their old ways in Egypt after being delivered, what about Abraham who God order to leave his father's house before the blessing of God upon his life could spring forth and blossom and look at what happened to him when he parted way with lot.

By our own hands, actions and inaction we create legal ground for the forces of darkness to successfully operate against us. Also by association we also create legal ground. When you associate with evil what should one expect? Also by the action of our family, parents, ancestors, community legal ground are created against us.

It is this legal ground that stand against people from reaching their full potential, from living their destiny, from having answers to their prayers and fasting not to manifest physically in their life. It is this legal ground that's causing distress in marriages, delay marriage, childlessness, ill health and even salvation.

Thank God for his mercy, grace and love over us. Thank God for making the sacrificed of giving up His only begotten son as a ransom to redeem us back unto Him. Thank Jesus for taking that sacrificed of allowing Himself to be used as a ransom to redeem us back to God, breaking all shackles and bondages, setting us free from every legal ground the devil is using against us to deny us God blessing upon our life. Thank Jesus for overcoming sin and the power of death over man.

As believer who accept Jesus Christ as our personal saviour and Lord, we need not be afraid for Jesus has paid all the price but we must live our life accordingly to the words and principles of God so as not to create another avenue for legal ground to be created against us and use against us. That's why we must keep studying the word of God over and over and constantly engage in prayer for the devil is like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour but thank God for His love and protection over us. ( a lesson learnt recently ).

So if you have one way or the other gone off way; its never too late to return to God. No matter how far you have gone or how deep, God is willing to accept you back, for He is a merciful God and not interested in your death but salvation. God is not wicked. Just confess your sins before him and re dedicate your life to him.

And if you are one reading this, and yet to give your life to Christ, my advice to you is to do so now. Accept as Him as your personal Lord and Saviour. For without Him no one seeth the Lord God Almighty. For Lord Jesus who is the only begotten son is the only way to God Almighty. By accepting Jesus into your life, you have become joint heir with Jesus. You will have the right to cry to God Almighty and receive speedy answer, have every legal ground the enemy are using against you destroy.

So if you are ready to give your life to Christ Jesus go down on your knees and read and confess the text below

"My Father in Heaven, I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ. I have decided today to give my life completely over to You. I exchange my life today for Your life. I ask You to forgive me for all my wrong decisions, all my moral failures...all the sin in my life. I know that I can never be
good enough, and it is only You that can change me.

I believe that Jesus died for me on the cross, to wash me clean and make me whole. I believe that He rose from the dead, and He is alive forevermore. I accept His sacrifice right now, and receive Him into my life. Thank you Father for saving me, and giving me a new life.

I confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and
Saviour, and I will live for Him all the days of my life. In Jesus' name, Amen!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2015
“...he proceeded further to take Peter also...” (Acts 12: 3)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Peter declared that Jesus is Christ, son of the Living God, Jesus said concerning Peter: “…thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church…”. Jesus made Peter a pillar and the arrow head of the early church on earth. There were lives tied to Peter; the church was tied to Peter.

So when Herod decided to kill Peter, he was simply attacking a man who had several lives attached to him. Herod plotted against a man through whom many had received miracles. Peter was vulnerable in Herod's hands, but because of lives attached to him, God didn’t let him go down.

Friend, God says, there are lives tied to you; there are people who will receive divine intervention through your life; there are people depending on your prayers and financial assistance to survive; there are people who see God through you; the answer to some people's prayers, is you.

God says, because of the lives tied to you, you won’t go down; because of destinies connected to you, the enemy won’t reduce your destiny; because of the future that God will create for others through you, nothing will cut short your life or truncate God’s will for you; because of the great men and women whose greatness depend on your active roles, you won’t go down and you won’t be extinguished.

Peter’s life was crucial to God’s agenda in the early church, and God would not allow him go down no matter the wicked plans of Herod. If you become a crucial part of God’s agenda for the lives of His people, He won’t allow you to go down.

Become a strategic part of the destinies of other people, and God will find reasons to preserve you. Ask God to make you useful and important to your generation, and He will preserve you because of your importance.

Prayer: Lord, preserve me because of lives that are tied to me, in Jesus’ name. Amen
Have A Restful Saturday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2015
Goodmrn great conquerors hope we all r good ,@enm God bless u for that piece concerning legal ground ,may the good lord continue to life u @billionairelady good mrn may God bless u , I was only following instruction on what I shd u ,it was God dat was perfecting all dat concerns u and may he continue to do that which only him knows how to do best in jesus name ...Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
blessedbeads:
Goodmrn great conquerors hope we all r good ,@enm God bless u for that piece concerning legal ground ,may the good lord continue to life u @billionairelady good mrn may God bless u , I was only following instruction on what I shd u ,it was God dat was perfecting all dat concerns u and may he continue to do that which only him knows how to do best in jesus name ...Amen

Yes Amen. He is perfecting all that concerns us in Jesus' name. Psalms 138:8.. thanx alot. smiley grin
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Stop conjuring crisis and creating needless drama in order to appear relevant. You have outgrown that. Be Wise".
Goodnight({}) .

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 12:43am On Jun 07, 2015
enm:
Today is wednessday a day we normally set aside for fasting and prayer on this thread but for sometime now we have not been able to due to one reason or the other.

So today i will like us to start our Wednesday fasting programme and below is the prayer points though I have posted it before. Please pray them during the day and at the midnight hour. I pray God mercy and grace on each one of us in Jesus name.

1. O God arise, break my yokes in the name of Jesus

2. Evil powers visiting me in the dream,
your time is up, die die die in the name of
Jesus.

3. Anointing to beat my enemies small as
the dust, come upon my Life in the name
of Jesus.

4. O Lord, let your fury come forth like fire,
and burn to ashes evil chains of captivity in my life in Jesus name.

5. This month, I arise out of darkness into
the light of God in Jesus name.

6. I paralyse every satanic revival against
my destiny this month in Jesus name.

7. This month in righteousness shall I be
established; I shall be Far from oppression
and from terror, for it shall not come near
me and my family in Jesus name.

Conquerors.... Let us take note that asking for forgiveness of sin should be the primary objective before taking the prayers because the Bible teaches that the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto the Lord. ( I learnt this in CCT)
God is not wicked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 12:52am On Jun 07, 2015
BillionaireLady:

SonOfDavid91,after speaking with servant Vic i want to get R.P.P. Can you please help me? Or who is going to CCT this week? Can you help me please.. thank you very much. May God bless you lots. smiley

God bless you as well ma... God is not wicked cuz' I know God has started doing that which he knows how to do best in your life after you got your R.P.P

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:06am On Jun 07, 2015
ACTIVATE YOUR COVENANT

“3. ...he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.) 5. Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.”
(Acts 12: 3, 5)

The Passover was a covenant of the Jews. Within the Passover season, Herod arrested Peter with a negative plan contrary to Passover. Passover was symbolic of the day God delivered Israel out of Egypt, it was symbolic of divine deliverance, yet Peter went into Herod’s bondage.

While Peter was in prison, the church prayed on his behalf. Peter’s brethren understood the covenant of Sabbath, and they prayed until Peter was released. They didn’t sit back, waiting for God’s promise to be fulfilled; they activated the covenant by prayers; they prayed God into action.

Friend, it’s not enough to have a covenant with God; it’s not enough to have words, promises and prophecies that God has spoken concerning you. Activate your covenant with God. Activate the words and prophecies of God concerning you through prayers, declaration of the word, seed sowing, offerings, etc. It’s not enough to remember what God said about you; keep declaring it, keep believing it, and keep knocking on the doors of heaven for a manifestation.

A dormant covenant will leave you empty handed despite God’s promises. If you have a covenant with God, or God has made promises to you, and you do nothing about it, you may end up a loser like James who died because the church didn't pray for him.

Peter’s brethren activated the covenant of Passover and divine deliverance through prayers, they acted in line with their covenant, and God showed up mightily to set Peter free. Activate your covenant with God, and God will show up mightily for you.

Prayer : Lord, give me wisdom to always activate my covenant with You, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Super Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by marcjane(f): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
....... and the lord led me to this thread.May you all be blessed in jesus most powerful name.AMEN.
Godsents,the lord almighty will never look away from you and your generations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Good afternoon wonderful conquerors, just want to share a little piece with us about service...Serving God pays ,exo23v25-26, serving God is a good business that cannot go bankurt .mmno matter the issues or storms of life God business pays more than any thing...
Ps33v18-19, ps37v18-19 serving God don't only pay but it pays the best ,it will put u on top of every circumstances of life...
Ther are two ways u can serve God,(1)physically- the service u belong in church. And (2)spiritually -the prayer and fasting ,u serve God intrest thru fasting and prayers mt6v33..,2chro15v10i19....
Every child of God is a child of destiny ,haggai2v8...salvation is the great step to your destiny on earth ,u most be save to serve God in truth and in spirit....my people serving God pays ,u are sickness free , u cannot be barren and the length of ur days he will increase...I am a living testimony to this

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
@billionairelady happy sunday ,hope u r good?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
blessedbeads:
@billionairelady happy sunday ,hope u r good?

Am great my Sister. Hope you are too.God is great.He is faithful smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:13am On Jun 08, 2015
YOU WILL PASS OVER!

“And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.)”
(Acts 12: 3)

The arrest and detention of Peter by Herod happened during Passover. The word ‘Passover’ consists of two words: pass and over. To pass over something is to move over it. Passover conveys the idea that there is an obstacle halting one’s movement. Passover suggests that there is opposition.

Herod was an opposition against Peter, but he was still alive and Peter passed out of prison. Peter passed over the opposition against his destiny; the opposition was still there, the prison gates were intact, the prison wardens were around, and he passed over them. Peter passed over Herod’s plan.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you will pass over every obstacle in your destiny. You will pass over every opposition to your progress; you will pass over every health challenge that wants to hold you hostage; you will pass over every conspiracy of the enemy against your life; you will pass over every attack that wants to bring down your marriage, ministry, career, business, etc.

Herod was still alive, his plans were on course when Peter passed over. God says, the enemies of your destiny may still be there, the people conspiring against you may still be there, your haters may be closer than before, but you will pass over on all sides. Despite the presence of your obstacle, God says, your Passover is guaranteed.

Passover was a covenant between God and Israelites; Peter was a keeper of the covenant, and he passed over the evil wishes of Herod. Maintain your consecration and keep your covenant with God and He will empower you to pass over every obstacle.

Prayer : Lord, I pass over every obstacle in my destiny, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Blessed Monday and A Hugely Rewarding Week.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Good morning & happy new week glorious people of God, God I appreciate your name I bow down before you
for counting me worthy to be among people that have mouth in their marriage, who I am dat you love me with
d greatest love.

@manoda, God will always visit u is just a question of time
blessedbeads thanks for spreading d gospel of ouyr Lord tru dis medium.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
julieton:
Good morning & happy new week glorious people of God, God I appreciate your name I bow down before you
for counting me worthy to be among people that have mouth in their marriage, who I am dat you love me with
d greatest love.

@manoda, God will always visit u is just a question of time
blessedbeads thanks for spreading d gospel of ouyr Lord tru dis medium.

Amen,I believe this is my month in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
marcjane:
....... and the lord led me to this thread.May you all be blessed in jesus most powerful name.AMEN.
Godsents,the lord almighty will never look away from you and your generations.

You are welcome dear sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
My Night Thought:

"One day, You will look someone straight in the eyes and say, 'Through all my challenges, I came out victorious. It made me better not bitter". Blessbeads

Goodnight({}) .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Father I thank u for today ,for ur faithfulness endures forever....good nite everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Hiploko(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
blessedbeads:
Father I thank u for today ,for ur faithfulness endures forever....good nite everyone
Good night sister Blessing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by damian94: 12:51am On Jun 09, 2015
BillionaireLady:

Thank you so very much. Its very permanent in Jesus' name. No turning back.The devil is a liar... smiley
. Can i have the man number pls , i have one scared dream troubling me doy and night
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:03am On Jun 09, 2015
@hiplokol good nite and hav a sweet dream in jesus name , and @damain94 this is the man of God number incase u call him he didn't pick snd hin sms. 08153309479 ,God bless u and u r welkom. In jesus name and may the good lord intervene in ur case ....Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by damian94: 1:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Hello brother and sisters any one gooddream interpretation i really have one dream often and often which is .
I see My self in the dream withnessing a plane crash o seeing a plane about to crash,i have dreamed it about times without numbers.something in the dream i alerta people for us to go and help the people in the plane. But we never get to rescue them on time. Pls someone should help me with the meaning
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:13am On Jun 09, 2015
@damain94 call the man of God or narrate ur dream to him in txt massage to that num ,by the grace of God the man of God is a very good dream interpreter.....God bless u and see u thru

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 3:41am On Jun 09, 2015
damian94:
. Can i have the man number pls , i have one scared dream troubling me doy and night

Yes Damian94, the number is 08153309479
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:00am On Jun 09, 2015
YOU'RE NOT IN THEIR HANDS

“And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.”
(Acts 12: 4)

When Herod arrested Peter, he planned to bring him forth to the people. In Herod's reign, presenting someone to the people was a chance for the people to condemn the person to death, like they did to Jesus. Herod’s plan was to put Peter’s life in the hands of people. Herod planned to make Peter a victim of the people.

Peter’s life was not in the hands of Herod; it was in God's hands, and God didn’t allow Peter to be a victim of the people. God didn’t allow men who thought they had Peter in their palms to have the final say. God didn't allow Peter’s destiny to be truncated by someone who wielded political power.

Friend, God says, your destiny is not in the hands of any man. Your future is not in the hands of enemies of destiny; your progress and success are not dependent on any man who is playing god in your life; the heights you will eventually attain, and who you will eventually become, does not depend on those ahead of you. You won’t be a victim of the crowd.

Are there men who are playing god, or boasting that you can't make it without them? Are your superiors using their positions to work against you? God says, no man will have the last laugh in your life. No wicked decision against you will prevail over you. Nobody will stone or reduce you.

Your life is hid in Christ and Christ in God. Don't see any man as ruler of your life. Honour and respect the kings of this world, but if they start to play god, relax, you won't be their victim.

Commit your life into God's hands and no enemy of your destiny will make you a victim.

Prayer : Lord, my life is in Your hands; I won't be a victim of any man, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Splendid Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
God forgive me all my sins and remove evil load in my life, brethren, is good to testify any thing that God
did in your life no matter how little am using myself as an example, I learned a lesson never and never ignore
the man or woman of God that God use to cross you over to success, am still beating myself for not announcing
my bfp on the thread or even to servant vic but instead I join another side. God forgive me and give me another
opportunity. I did nt tell him until the whole thing went bf I called him but it was too late.
everyone please learn from me and correct urself. ungratefulness to God or to man can cost one his or her joy
I believe am forgiving amen.

praise the Lord my. I want to start evangelism movement hope that will help? somebody please answer me.

@damian94, ure welcome, I can't interpret dream bt the dream seem bad. more like revelation.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by damian94: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=BillionaireLady post=34574135]

Yes Damian94, the number is 08153309479 [/quote
Thanks i cant calle him yet , i dont have credit, but you cant interprect it]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
mikuut:
God forgive me all my sins and remove evil load in my life, brethren, is good to testify any thing that God
did in your life no matter how little am using myself as an example, I learned a lesson never and never ignore
the man or woman of God that God use to cross you over to success, am still beating myself for not announcing
my bfp on the thread or even to servant vic but instead I join another side. God forgive me and give me another
opportunity. I did nt tell him until the whole thing went bf I called him but it was too late.
everyone please learn from me and correct urself. ungratefulness to God or to man can cost one his or her joy
I believe am forgiving amen.

praise the Lord my. I want to start evangelism movement hope that will help? somebody please answer me.

@damian94, ure welcome, I can't interpret dream bt the dream seem bad. more like revelation.

this indeed is a big lesson to all.

@marcjane,u are indeed welcome to this great thread,call the servant of God and your life will never remain the same.

@damian94,send an SMS to servant Vic,I believe he will give you an interpretation to that dream.
whenever I have such dreams I always look it up on the book about dreams written by servant Vic.

@all keep the hope alive.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
@damain94 when u have credit u call him ,God bless u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
@all may the God of my prophet servant Victor David,do us good,he will give children to the barren, husband to the spinsters, money to the poor,job to the jobless, healing to the sick in Jesus name amen.

To all the mia conquerors I greet oooo

Jecu
Goldenbaby
free child
visitor
fatherAbraham
bolanlevivian
mama2twins
judii
chi16
hope
Echala
skimpychic
seacreast
funkybaybee
how una dey?hope you guys are doing good,do drop a line so we know that all is well with you. To those of you that have put to bed,I say congratulation s,to those still waiting on the lord,may your heart desire s be granted unto you.

@all since I came back from my deliverance,I have experienced total turn around in my dream life, my dream life has changed for good, I had a revelation on 29th of last month,and I believe strongly that dream will come to pass.God is not a wicked God.

Anyone going through bad dream should not hesitate to call servant Vic on 08153309479 and your life will not remain the same again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.