Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,697 members, 7,840,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334763 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Manoda Amen. Am fine. Thanks for checking on us. God bless you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by damian94: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
manoda:

this indeed is a big lesson to all.

@marcjane,u are indeed welcome to this great thread,call the servant of God and your life will never remain the same.

@damian94,send an SMS to servant Vic,I believe he will give you an interpretation to that dream.
whenever I have such dreams I always look it up on the book about dreams written by servant Vic.

@all keep the hope alive.
wht is pastor vic number
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by damian94: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
manoda:
@all may the God of my prophet servant Victor David,do us good,he will give children to the barren, husband to the spinsters, money to the poor,job to the jobless, healing to the sick in Jesus name amen.

To all the mia conquerors I greet oooo

Jecu
Goldenbaby
free child
visitor
fatherAbraham
bolanlevivian
mama2twins
judii
chi16
hope
Echala
skimpychic
seacreast
funkybaybee
how una dey?hope you guys are doing good,do drop a line so we know that all is well with you. To those of you that have put to bed,I say congratulation s,to those still waiting on the lord,may your heart desire s be granted unto you.you people dont have WhatsApp group?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by marcjane(f): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thanks
damian94:
wht is pastor vic number
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
damian94:
wht is pastor vic number

Again Damian94, the number is 08153309479
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
@manoda the number you put is a wrong number, this is the correct one 08153309479. I just spoke with servant Vic now
about one of my bro-inlaw dat lives in Uk but d devil has turned him to mr. never do well, he does nt even
have money to fly down here, Lord 've marcy hmmmm.
but servant vic said I or my husband can stand in gap for him on deliverance day.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
damian94:
wht is pastor vic number
08153309479 that's his number just give him a call
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
God of servant Vic is a God that keeps to HIS promises!! Theres a release from Heaven whenevr i use my gift to praise Him.. Pls,if u are fit for d Master's use,do not draw back,give Him all ur time.. At about a year ago i was dodging d choir,until i had a vision dat my blessing is rested in working in Gods terbanacle.. I pray that God will make us all vessels unto His honour in Jesus name... Wait n see,my testimony will shake d world around me.. dos who av refused to follow me to CCT because they are waiting to c Gods power in my life,will not be disappointed!! il bring crowd to dance in Joy wit me to CCT.. GOD is not wicked!! Thank You Lord Jesus whats coming ahead..Hallelujah!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Amen o, they will surely dance with you inJn this just remind me of when I was looking for t
fare to CCT a friend of mine laughed out she was like travel to Ogun state all d way from waffi for what naw I was almost discouraged but I never regretted it till dis moment what an awesome God.
may God answer all d waiting ones in God's waiting room.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good evening all the conquerors in the thread ,@ehismu4hus the lord is ur strength ,it must turn to u for testimony @monada I say a very big Amen ,this month will not pass every one in the thread in jesus name ...Amen @ everyone good evening and God bless us all. @damian94 pls jus try and reach the man of God ,the God of ser vic is not wicked , God bless u

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
My Night Thought:

"An Extra-Ordinary Person is just that Ordinary Person that didn't joke with an opportunity".blessbeads
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 5:44am On Jun 10, 2015
blessedbeads:
Good evening all the conquerors in the thread ,@ehismu4hus the lord is ur strength ,it must turn to u for testimony @monada I say a very big Amen ,this month will not pass every one in the thread in jesus name ...Amen @ everyone good evening and God bless us all. @damian94 pls jus try and reach the man of God ,the God of ser vic is not wicked , God bless u

amen!!! I believe so much in God,Hes already at work in us... God b praised!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2015
julieton:
Amen o, they will surely dance with you inJn this just remind me of when I was looking for t
fare to CCT a friend of mine laughed out she was like travel to Ogun state all d way from waffi for what naw I was almost discouraged but I never regretted it till dis moment what an awesome God.
may God answer all d waiting ones in God's waiting room.

ISE!! OSENOBUA OBULU!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2015
@mikkut, don't know why I keep typing wrong number,it's a mistake
@blessedbeads,Amen to that prayer!
@bolanlevivian,you are welcome back
@enm,are we fasting today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2015
DEVIL CAME LATE

“And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison.”
(Acts 12: 6)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Herod imprisoned Peter, he planned to bring him out after Easter and kill him like he killed James. Herod appointed a time for the evil plan he hatched against Peter. He set a time for his evil machinations against Peter. Herod prepared evil against Peter, waiting for implementation time.

The night before Herod’s plan would be fulfilled, divine intervention came to Peter. Herod was still preparing evil against Peter, but divine intervention came before him. God outsmarted Herod; God arrived before Herod, and though Herod's plans were intact, he came late after God freed Peter.

Friend, are there evil plans that enemies have hatched against you? God says, your ‘Herod’ will come late. Divine intervention will come before the wicked plans against you materialize. Before they demote you or get a chance to hurt you, God will take you beyond their reach.

If the enemy didn’t kill you when you were born, or reduce your life to rubbles when he tried in the past, he is late already, he can’t kill or reduce you now; if your marriage didn’t collapse when the enemy struck, if you haven’t lost your job despite the conspiracies, if you still find a reason to smile, etc, then devil came late.

Peter was vulnerable when Herod made his plans, but he was rescued by angels before Herod could strike. Forget those who think you are vulnerable; angels are on guard; Herod is late already.

Psalm 124 vs. 7 sums it up: “Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.”

Prayer : Lord, I am beyond the reach of the enemy, the devil came late, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2015
Good mrn good people of God in the tread ,pls today is wednesday let fast ....we can use one of the previous prayer point to guide us ,@monada yes we r fasting ,today is wednesday let's use one of the previous prayer point ....I think ENM is very busy @wrk this week ....God bless us all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2015
blessedbeads:
Good mrn good people of God in the tread ,pls today is wednesday let fast ....we can use one of the previous prayer point to guide us ,@monada yes we r fasting ,today is wednesday let's use one of the previous prayer point ....I think ENM is very busy @wrk this week ....God bless us all

OK, that is good.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2015
I wish everyone of us a successful fasting and prayers hours today, know agent of trouble shall succeed in scattering the blessing in d fasting today
beloved as we fast and pray lets avoid anger and harsh word. may God give me the grace to abide amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
LET'S PRAY :

In the quietness and brokeness of my heart,Lord, I pray, Help me to always BE before I DO;

I ask for these:

Depth before Manifestation...

Knowledge before Utterance...

Moulding before Usage...

Righteousness before Prosperity....

Purity before Pulpit...

Growth before Showing Forth...

Properly Taught before being a Teacher...

Your Ways before Your Acts...

Lord, don't ever let me get use to You,
Keep me forever broken before you,
Interrupt me when my choices affect your Will for my life.

Keep me back from Presumptuous sin,
Let them not have dominion over me.
Grant me fresh experiences from my daily encounters with you.

May Prayers never become a routine for me but a much sought after moment of Father and Son communication...

May my heart long for your Word and may I live on it all day long...

May all my Goals, Passion and Pursuits give way to just LOVING YOU!

Some may crave for the spotlight, I crave to be on a spot with you...

Always teach me to know that EVERYTHING that will not count in eternity will be melted with a fervent heat...

Jesus, My Lord, I haven't still loved you the way I desire; Make me Love thee more and More in Jesus name!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
blessedbeads:
LET'S PRAY :
In the quietness and brokeness of my heart,Lord, I pray, Help me to always BE before I DO;
I ask for these:
Depth before Manifestation...
Knowledge before Utterance...
Moulding before Usage...
Righteousness before Prosperity....
Purity before Pulpit...
Growth before Showing Forth...
Properly Taught before being a Teacher...
Your Ways before Your Acts...
Lord, don't ever let me get use to You,
Keep me forever broken before you,
Interrupt me when my choices affect your Will for my life.
Keep me back from Presumptuous sin,
Let them not have dominion over me.
Grant me fresh experiences from my daily encounters with you.
May Prayers never become a routine for me but a much sought after moment of Father and Son communication...
May my heart long for your Word and may I live on it all day long...
May all my Goals, Passion and Pursuits give way to just LOVING YOU!
Some may crave for the spotlight, I crave to be on a spot with you...
Always teach me to know that EVERYTHING that will not count in eternity will be melted with a fervent heat...
Jesus, My Lord, I haven't still loved you the way I desire; Make me Love thee more and More in Jesus name!
I say a Big Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
amen blessedbead more anointing upon ur life in Jesus name. good day conquerors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Protect your sanity and Peace of mind; don't take everything personal. Smile, Laugh and Laugh again
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2015
GOD IS AT WORK

“...the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off...”
(Acts 12: 7)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Herod arrested Peter, he cast him into prison, and put him in chains. A prison is a place of suffering and bondage; a prison environment is negative, depressing, discouraging, and is not worth looking forward to. The prison is a place of pain.

As Peter was in prison, the angel of the Lord came upon him, a great light shone in the prison, and the chains on his hands fell off. Peter’s chains were broken and the darkness of the prison was overtaken by a great light. God was already working and things were changing while Peter was in prison.

Friend, you may still be in your ‘prison’, but God is already working in and around you. You may not have experienced miracles and change that will attract attention, but God is already breaking your bondage, changing your fortunes, and working on your faith, confidence, tenacity, resilience, countenance, ideas, etc. You may not have relocated, but God is changing you in your location.

You may not have changed location or changed jobs or got married or have your own children yet, you may not have experienced miracles that will attract a celebration, you may not have received your desired results, etc, but God is working in you where you are. In places where nothing positive is expected, God is at work.

Any man who wants to judge you should find out what God is doing in you. Your change may not begin externally, but it can begin internally; the absence of external manifestation does not invalidate the internal change God is already bringing in you.

Appreciate what God is doing in you even if no man has noticed.

Prayer : Lord, work in me even in my ‘prison’, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Splendid Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2015
Goodmorning fellow Conqueror

Please am very sorry that i wasn't able to post prayer for yesterday Wednesday was a little bit strong and tired and slept off in the process of trying to compile prayer list and post. Please am very very sorry.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Please house if you can, let pray this prayer points starting from today till next week Wednesday. We should also pray them at midnight. You can pray them without fasting or with fasting starting from Friday depend on how you are led.

Please before any prayer let endeavour to ask for forgiveness of sin first because the prayer of a sinner e get as e be before God, so make we ask for forgiveness first before prayer.

Sonofdavid thanks for your observation and correction. God bless you brother.

Praise and worship

Please sometime a bible verse or chapter may be impress into your mind before praise and worship, during praise and worship or after praise and worship and sometime after prayer even while prayer. Please let read them.

start with praise and worship

1- O lord my God, I confess and repent of every sin i committed knowingly and unknowingly, O Lord have mercy on me and forgive me.

2- O Lord my God, I confess and repent of every sin of my family, have mercy and forgive me in Jesus name.

3- O Lord my God, I confess and repent of every sin of my parents and parents houses, O Lord have mercy and forgive me in Jesus name.

4- O Lord my God, forgive me of every sin in my family line in Jesus name.

5- O Lord my God, forgive me of any sin that's making me powerless in the spirit in Jesus name.

6- O Lord my God, have mercy and forgive me of every sin crying against me in Jesus name.

7- O Blood of Jesus, wash away from my life everything that's making to stink in the spirit in Jesus name.

8- O Blood of Jesus come inside of me, destroy and purge out every evil deposit in my system in Jesus name.

9- O Lord let your consuming and purging fire come inside of me and let every evil plantation in me be evacuated by your fire in Jesus name.

10- I bath myself clean from the crown of my head to the sole of my feet with the living and everlasting water of God in Jesus name.

11- O Lord feed me with the drink of life till i thirst no more in Jesus name.

12- O Lord my God,feed me with the living bread till I hunger no more in Jesus name.

13- O Lord my God, let your well of fountain of your living water flow in and out of me in Jesus name.

13- O Lord my God, circumscise my tongue with your fire in Jesus name.

14- O Lord my God, let your coal of fire touch my tongue and every inequity in me be purge out in Jesus name.

15- Holyghost charge my tongue with your fire and power in Jesus name.

16- Holyghost charge my spirit with your fire and power in Jesus name.

17- By the power in the word of God, i take authority over the spirit of fear and I bind and cast them out in Jesus name

18- By the power in the word of God, I take authority over the spirit of confusion, I bind and cast them out in Jesus name.

19- By the power in the word of God, i speak destruction to every strongholds of idolatery in my heart in Jesus name.

20- By the power in the word of God, I speak destruction to every evil foundations in my life in Jesus name.

21- By the power in the word of God, I speak destruction to every battle at the edge of my breakthrough in Jesus name.

22- By the power in the word of God, I speak destruction to every power manipulating the (moon), (stars),(water), (sun), dust of the earth against my life and marriage in Jesus name.

23- By the power in the word of God, I speak destruction to every power of dream manipulation in Jesus name.

24- By the power in the word of God, I speak destruction to every power of household wickedness in Jesus name.

25- By the power in the word of God, I speak destruction to every evil yokes in my life in Jesus name.

26- By the power in the word of God, I speak destruction to every evil covenant in my life in Jesus name.

27- By the power in the word of God, I speak destruction to every ancestral covenant in Jesus name.

28- By the power in the word of God, I speak destruction to every evil soul tie in my life in Jesus name.

29-By the power in the word of God I speak destruction to every evil arrow fire into my marriage in Jesus name.

30- By the power in the word of God, I speak destruction to every curse working against my life in Jesus name.

31- By the power in the word of God, I withdraw every part of me in every evil alter in Jesus name.

32- By the power in the word of God, let Doors of opportunity open to me by fire in the name of Jesus.

33- By the power in the word of God, I reject incomplete blessings; I claim full term breakthroughs in Jesus name.

34- By the power in the word of God, "I refuse to sing from the evil songbook of
my ancestors in the name of Jesus"

35- By the power in the word of God, I speak destruction to every problems that affect my parents and want to affect me in Jesus name.

36- By the power in the word of God, my head refuse to suffer for anything I know nothing about in Jesus name.

37- Let the hedge and wall of fire from the Lord surround me, my family and marriage in Jesus name.

38- O blood of Jesus, come inside my body and mix with my blood, destroy and purge out every impurity in Jesus name.

39- O blood of Jesus come inside my body heal me where I need healing, repair every part of me that need repair and replace every part of me that need replacement in Jesus name.

40- let the hedge and the wall of fire from the lord surround everyone that pray this prayer in Jesus name

41- thank you Lord God almighty for answering our prayer in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good day wonderful conquerors, pls join me to thank God for adding a year to the life of one of our brother in the tread sonofddavid. May the good lord bless ,increase and enlarge u on every side,LLNP

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sonofdavid happy birthday to you and many long prosperous years to in good health in Jesus name. Amen.

Oya send the cake sharperly
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pray this prayer with seriousness whenever you wake up from a bad dream. Please remember to ask for forgiveness of sin first.

“I cancel that negative dream I just had about ___ (fill in the blanks) in the
name of Jesus. I decree that it shall NOT manifest in the physical in Jesus’
name. I release the fire of God on every satanic actor in that dream. I plead
the blood of Jesus and I hold up the banner of victory in Christ Jesus. Let the
angels of the LORD go on a “search and destroy” mission in the land of the
living and of the dead … to destroy every power, spirit, personality, device, or
animal programmed to attack me in the dream. Henceforth, let nothing
trouble me in the dream for I bear on my body the marks of Christ Jesus in Jesus name i pray amen.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
enm thank you and blessedbeads for all the prayers on this thread
I envy all of you that have d opportunity of going
to cct frequently. you all are lucky people.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good evening @julieton we r just priviledge not that we r lucky ,are u not living in lagos ....CCt is a place were I will not want to miss not even for a day ,my place of encounter with the king of all kings
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Everyone is not meant to be in your life. Sometimes, it is better to deal with the pain of their absence than the consequences of their presence".blessbeads
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Are you single and searching for that lovely spouse?

Have you been dump many times by the opposite sex ?

Are you a lady and no man has approach you or you are a man rejected by any lady you approach?

Do you find it difficult to maintain relationship?

Do you see yourself in dreams as a married person?

Do you see yourself being wedded in dreams?

Do you see yourself as a family man or woman in dreams?

Do you see yourself nursing baby in dreams or as a man you see a woman always coming to you in dreams with baby or children?

Have you been declared to in the dream that you can never get married? Or you see some forces, animals, wall, gates and door chasing and preventing a lady or man from coming to you?

Have you dreamt of some forces kidnapping someone from you in the dreams

Have you engage in sex or any other intimate act in the dreams?

Or do you dream bad and frightening dreams?

Relax because with God you have no worry. No matter what people say God is still involve in matchmaking and if you allow Him and follow His words no power in this world, principalities, demon and devil himself can stop you from getting married to that special person whom God has ordained for you.

When no power can stop His words or command and believe me God has already speak His words into your life.

But first you must stay away from sinful way of life. Confess and repent of your sins and ask for mercy and grace.

Below are prayer points for you to pray with. Fast and Pray them at least once in the day and at the midnight hour.

Don't let anyone deceive you God is still in the business of matchmaking.
Note salvation is free.

++++
Confess your sins before God and ask for forgiveness.
++++
Praise and worship

Confessions:

Matt 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye
shall find; knock, and it shall be opened
unto you:

Isa 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the
servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Isa 49:25But thus saith the LORD, Even the
captives of the mighty shall be taken away,
and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that
contendeth with thee, and I will save thy
children.

1. Thank God because He alone is the
perfect matchmaker

2. Lord, release the man/woman you have
preordained as my spouse in Jesus’ name.

3. Lord, cause it to happen that the divine
match will come forth soon in the name of
Jesus.

4. Lord, let my spouse be a person who
loves You wholeheartedly in the name of
Jesus.

5. Lord, establish our home according to the scriptures in Jesus name (read Ephesians 5:20-28).

6. Father, let all satanic barriers keeping us
from meeting be dissolved in Jesus’ name.

7. Lord, send forth your warring angels to
battle and release my spouse wherever s/he is in the name of Jesus.

8. Lord, I believe You have created me for a special person; bring it to pass in the name of Jesus.

9. I now call him/her out of obscurity into
my life in Jesus’ name.

10. I reject the provision of counterfeit
spouse by the enemy in the name of Jesus.

11. I cut off the flow of any inherited
marital problems into my life in the mighty
name of Jesus (pray this one 7 times…
aggressively)

12. O Lord, let the spirit of patience reign in my life until the right person comes in the name of Jesus.

13. (Please pray this one with all your
strength for at least 5 minutes) Father, in the name of Jesus, just as Abraham sent his servant to find his son Isaac a wife, send the Holy Spirit to bring my future partner to me.

14. Thank the Lord for the answer.

Prayer copied from elishagoodman.org

Also visit this thread and see how people are conquering their problems.
www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually

Remember Salvation Is Free.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.