Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333653 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:19am On Jun 12, 2015
LORD, WORK ON ME!

“And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.”
(Acts 12: 7)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When the angel of the Lord came to the prison where Peter was kept, he didn’t start by taking Peter out of prison; he first broke Peter’s chains and shone a great light in the prison; the angel also raised Peter up. Peter was still in prison but God was already at work in and around him.

After breaking Peter’s chains and shining a great light in the prison, the angel led Peter out of prison. The angel worked on Peter, and then took Peter out of his negative location. God worked on Peter where no one could see, and then manifested him where everyone was watching.

Friend, if God works on you where no one is watching, He will manifest you where men can see you. If God teaches you patience, longsuffering, consistency, commitment, prayerfulness, etc in your dark corner, you will get your day in the spotlight. If God deals with your weaknesses whilst you are still in ‘prison’, He will manifest you outside the ‘prison’.

It’s not enough to desire change around you; allow God to change you first from within. God may allow your ‘prison’ experience in order to make you better; God can use the dark moments in your destiny to usher in His light into your life. What men call your ‘prison’ might just be your place of divine, supernatural encounter.

Never go through a ‘prison’ without letting God work on you; don't go through dark moments without seeing a new light and new understanding from God. Life has seasons; allow God to use each season to prepare you for future manifestation.

Prayer : Lord, work on me in my ‘prison’, and manifest me where men will see me, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Have A Fabulous Friday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2015
blessedbeads:
LORD, WORK ON ME!

“And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.”
(Acts 12: 7)

When the angel of the Lord came to the prison where Peter was kept, he didn’t start by taking Peter out of prison; he first broke Peter’s chains and shone a great light in the prison; the angel also raised Peter up. Peter was still in prison but God was already at work in and around him.

After breaking Peter’s chains and shining a great light in the prison, the angel led Peter out of prison. The angel worked on Peter, and then took Peter out of his negative location. God worked on Peter where no one could see, and then manifested him where everyone was watching.

Friend, if God works on you where no one is watching, He will manifest you where men can see you. If God teaches you patience, longsuffering, consistency, commitment, prayerfulness, etc in your dark corner, you will get your day in the spotlight. If God deals with your weaknesses whilst you are still in ‘prison’, He will manifest you outside the ‘prison’.

It’s not enough to desire change around you; allow God to change you first from within. God may allow your ‘prison’ experience in order to make you better; God can use the dark moments in your destiny to usher in His light into your life. What men call your ‘prison’ might just be your place of divine, supernatural encounter.

Never go through a ‘prison’ without letting God work on you; don't go through dark moments without seeing a new light and new understanding from God. Life has seasons; allow God to use each season to prepare you for future manifestation.

Prayer : Lord, work on me in my ‘prison’, and manifest me where men will see me, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Have A Fabulous Friday.

AMEN!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
blessedbeads:
Good evening @julieton we r just priviledge not that we r lucky ,are u not living in lagos ....CCt is a place were I will not want to miss not even for a day ,my place of encounter with the king of all kings

I dnt live in lagos I live in warri, amen to ur today's prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good afternoon wonderful conquerors ,HaPpy weekend to evryone @ julieton and every other person out side lagos u can be coming na if is once in one month or 2month mostly now that wonderful things r happening every week ,there is accommodation @ a cheaper and affordable price
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Goldenbaby we are missing all ur beautiful photos
no ome can do it better than thou, when I saw you peeping
I glued my eyes to d thread with the hope of seeing a june 12 celebration
photos frm u.
@blessedbeads for sure one day I will visit cct I really mis it alot

I wish all conquerors happy June12 and happy holiday to all cil servants.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
My Night Thought:

"If You want to heal, stop relieving what caused you pain". Blessbeads

Goodnight({}) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JUMAYIN(f): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good night sis
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by OHaddy(f): 1:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Good morning, I must testify to what God has done in my life. After the renunciation and deliverance I can now remember my dreams which was never the case before. I Thank God Almighty, he alone can do it, and he will still do many good things in my life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:35am On Jun 13, 2015
IT IS CLOSE

“And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee...”
(Acts 12: cool

When the angel came to release Peter from prison, Peter had to put on his clothes and sandals. Peter's clothes and sandals were obviously taken off when he was imprisoned. Ordinarily, prison wardens usually take off and seize the clothes of prisoners. Peter’s possessions were taken off him.

Peter did not go far to find his clothes and sandals when the angel arrived; he just put them on. So the clothes and sandals were actually around him. What was taken away from him was still around him; what he lost to the enemy was still around him. What was taken from Peter was close.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: everything the enemy stole from you is close by. Every opportunity you lost is still hanging around; every help you lost is still around you; every possession of yours that is in the hands of another man is still around you. You won’t need to go far to recover your losses.

What you lost is around the corner; the profitable relationships you lost are still hovering around you; whatever is missing in your life has not gone far; you won’t need to look too far for it, and you will find it. It may seem lost, but it is still in the house.

The soldiers and prison wardens were still there when Peter took his clothes and sandals. God says, those who took your possessions may still be there, and you will recover all. Your loss is temporary, it will be reversed; what you lost is close by.

Deuteronomy 30 vs. 3 (MSG) captures it aptly: “God, your God, will restore everything you lost; he’ll have compassion on you; he’ll come back and pick up the pieces from all the places where you were scattered”

Praye: Lord, everything I lost is still around me, in Jesus’ name: Amen
Enjoy A Restful Saturday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2015
@SonofDavid, happy belated birthday to you!
Good morning fam!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
good morning, and happy weekend to everyone.
happy birthday sonofdavid, but I haven't seen ur birthday post here and d btd cake, or am I reading upside down?

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2015
LIKE A DREAM

“And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.”
(Acts 12: 9)

When Peter was thrown into prison, he was kept in the midst of soldiers. He was tied to two soldiers on either side. There were lots more soldiers standing and watching over the prison. Peter had no chance of escape, humanly speaking. It was impossible to stage a prison break in that circumstance.

Despite the soldiers, an angel came to Peter’s rescue, broke the chains and took him out of the prison, while the soldiers were present. Peter thought he was seeing a vision, but it was real. The soldiers may have thought it was a vision too, but it was real and it happened before their very eyes.

Friend, God says, you shall have divine attention and intervention that will look too good to be true. You shall have testimonies that will sound like a lie. You will experience breakthroughs that will make you think you are dreaming. You shall experience favours which will thoroughly amaze people around you, haters and all. God will grant you open doors that will shock you and everyone around you.

Your haters are about to witness miracles in your life that will look impossible, yet so real. The things that God will do for you will look like a movie to all who see it. Your next set of miracles will confuse and confound every spectator in your destiny.

Don’t lose sleep because of haters; they more they look at your life, they more they will be confused by what God is doing for and in you. They will see it, but they can’t stop it; they will see it, but they will think it is not true.

Psalm 126 vs. 1 sums it up: “When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.”

Prayer : Lord, what You will do for me shall thoroughly shock people around me, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Have A Super Sunday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
OHaddy:
Good morning, I must testify to what God has done in my life. After the renunciation and deliverance I can now remember my dreams which was never the case before. I Thank God Almighty, he alone can do it, and he will still do many good things in my life.

GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
I appreciate everyone that have in one way or the other felicitated with me on my birthday from this thread!
God bless you all!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
nice cake picture, happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 2:23am On Jun 15, 2015
SonOfDavid91:
I appreciate everyone that have in one way or the other felicitated with me on my birthday from this thread!
God bless you all!!!

Happy birthday. God loves you lots smiley grin

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2015
FOLLOW JESUS

“9. And he went out, and followed ...the angel… 10. …they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out…”
(Acts 12: 9, 10)

As Peter left the prison, he was led by an angel, and when they came to an iron gate that led into the city, the gate opened on its own. Peter did not pray for the gate to open. He did not make efforts to open the gate. The gate bowed to the angel that was sent from God.

Friend, follow Jesus, and submit yourself to heaven’s leadership. Submit your attitudes, behaviours, ideas, visions, plans, etc to the leadership and supremacy of Jesus. Let Jesus lead you in your thoughts, actions, attitudes, relationships, etc; Be submissive to God’s wishes; follow the Master and do His bidding. Always allow Jesus to be ahead of you in all things.

If you follow Jesus in all your ways, doors you can't open by yourself will open unto you. If you submit your attitudes, behaviour, lifestyle, etc to Jesus, doors that are shut against you shall open to you, doors in high places shall open freely unto you, and you will get a free passage in places where you couldn’t pass in the past.

If you are not submissive to the leadership of Jesus, you may meet closed doors when it matters most, and you may end up being a big loser when the chips are down.

If your lifestyle is not in sync with God’s leadership in your life, your life may end up being a tale of human efforts without divine support.

Ask God to lead you in all your ways. Submit yourself to heaven’s leadership, and doors will be freely opened unto you.

Romans 8: 14 says: “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”

Prayer : Lord, lead me in all my ways; and as I follow You, may doors freely open to me, in Jesus’ name!:Amen
Have A Fruitful Monday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2015
happy new WK glorious children of God. We shall all eat d fruits of the Land in Jesus name.
happy birthday to sonofdavid hip hip hip hurray!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
SonOfDavid91:
God bless you all!!!

@sonoddavid91, happy birthday and many happy returns.

@All conquerors God is able

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2015
STAY CONNECTED

“11. And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me… 12. ...he came to the house of Mary… where many were gathered together praying.”
(Acts 12: 11-12)

When Peter came to himself and realized that God had delivered him out of the hands of Herod, he went to the house where the brethren were praying for him. An angel led Peter out of prison, and Peter’s first decision was to reconnect with people who prayed for his release.

Peter reconnected to people whose prayers laid the foundation for divine intervention. He experienced divine intervention and gravitated towards people with whom he shared a common goal and purpose. After his release, he reconnected to his destiny partners.

Friend, when you receive divine intervention and miracles, always connect to spiritual principles that made the difference, and also reconnect with those with whom you share a common goal and purpose.

When God gives you resounding testimonies, it's not an excuse to walk away from destiny partners, neither is it an excuse to walk into unprofitable relationships. Every release from heaven should take you closer to your purpose. Every miracle should take you to a closer relationship with God.

If you discard spiritual principles, positive relationships and values responsible for your progress, you are making a huge mistake that will backfire sooner than later. If their prayers set you free, you still need them around you.

If intense prayers, commitment to God, chastity, consecration, consistency, discipline, etc worked for you before your breakthrough, remember to stay connected to them.

Prayer : Lord, give me wisdom to reconnect to values and relationships that work for me, in Jesus’ name: Amen
Enjoy A Splendid Tuesday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wow Blessedbeads thanks for today post. I pray that as you are encouraging us with this post and making sure the thread is not dead or forgotten, God mercy and grace continue to be upon you in Jesus name. I pray that wherever you have been forgotten and rejected, The Covenant Keeping God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will cause them to remember you and fall over themselves to help you in Jesus name. I pray every power reinforcing and fuelling evils over your life receive perpetual destruction by the judgement fire of God in Jesus mighty name i pray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please house permit me to repost this old post. As i was reading today devotional message, this post came to my remembrance and felt i should share it with us once again.

Some midnight ago was listening to a song titled " stay connected " by rainbow choir. This is one song I love not only because it dance able or it fit into my favourite genre of music which are hip hop, R n B and dance hall but because the message it always delivered to me which is that I should stay connected to the tree of life, God the almighty.

While listening to it and dancing away as if there is no tomorrow, a thought occurred to me to share it with the public immediately I got home, I was on night duty but somehow due to tiredness or laziness I just shove the whole thing aside even though it was tugging at my conscience. My prayer now is that God should forgive me of any sin I might have committed by my action.

Stay Connected to God

I know we all have challenges that are confronting us right now and some of us are overwhelmed, confused even doubting the existence of God or His power to answer prayers but i believe He exist not because I have seen Him in person but because I have seen His hands and moves in my life.

God is there right where you are, waiting for the right time to make His moves in your life but to make that right time to happened you need to stay connected to Him. Staying connected with Him make you fertile and ready for His words to be Fulfilled in your life.

To stay connected with God you must do what pleases the Lord Almighty in every area of your life. We must endeavour to walk according to His way. We must shun evil practices, we must never let go of our Hope in Him, we must believe in Him completely and never try to help God to do His work.

To stay connected we must be connected with the words of God Almighty which are contained in the holy bible. We must never crumble before challenges facing us instead we must stand firm and call on the name of the almighty Jesus. We must constantly engage in prayer and fasting ( back up with faith that God answer your prayer whenever you pray ).

Temptations will come flooding in right and left, back and front, temptation to go back to Egypt, to seek other gods.

Remember the word of God that says that "whatever we bind on earth will be bind on heaven; and whatever we set loose will also be set loose too. Also the word that say that we should ask and it shall be given seek and you shall find and knock the door shall be open.

God bless
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Prayer points for Wednesday

Confession Isaiah 52 vs 3 and eph 1 vs 7

First remember to pray for forgiveness of sin first.

1. O LORD arise and let those asking for my God be disgraced in the name of Jesus.

2. Every power seeking to turn my blessings to curses receive double destruction in Jesus’ name.

3. Every witchcraft manipulation of the stars against my life be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.

4. Let the fire of the LORD locate and burn to ashes every weapon of darkness fashioned against me in the name of Jesus.

5.Every power invoked from the grave against my marriage, be chained and be cast into the pit in the mighty name of Jesus.

6.The gate of hell shall not prevail against my family in Jesus’ name.

7.Every deadly incantation programmed into the sun against my family scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.

8.Every incantation programmed into the moon and the stars against my family line, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.

9.I forbid evil hands from performing their enterprise concerning my family in the mighty name of Jesus.

10. Every satanic farmer sowing evil seeds into my bloodline, be paralysed by fire in the name of Jesus.

11. Every conspiracy against the divine destiny of my family lineage, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.

12. Any power monitoring my life for evil, receive sudden destruction in Jesus’ name.

13. Every contrary handwriting against God’s purpose for this life, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.

14. You wicked altars and evil priests firing arrows against my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.

15. I release my marriage from the grip of evil manipulators in the name of Jesus.

16.Thou monitoring spirits, receive spiritual paralysis and death in the name of Jesus.

17. O LORD, let your armies move through the length and breadth of the land at the midnight hour to uproot the wicked from the land in Jesus’ name.

18. Let the sword of the wicked turn against them in Jesus’ name.

19. Every satanic altar supplying strength and power to the wicked, receive destruction by fire in the name of Jesus.

20. I decree double restoration of my marital glory in Jesus’ name.

21. Let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ come upon my virtues in Jesus’ name.

22. Let every foundational conspiracy against my destiny be broken to pieces in Jesus’ name.

23. Lift up your heads, O ye gates of my marriage and let the King of Glory come in, in the mighty name of Jesus.

24. Thou territorial powers ruling over marriages in my family, be dethroned by fire in the name of Jesus.

25. Thou spirits of the pig standing against my life, be drowned in the water of affliction in Jesus’ name.

26. Every satanic dog barking against my marriage, be silenced and be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.

27. Any evil beast on a nightly assignment to manipulate my dream life, be cast into the abyss in Jesus’ name.

28. Let all my internal and external enemies receive double disgrace in the mighty name of Jesus.

29. Thou army of the frog waging war against my soul, be cast into the pit in the name of Jesus Christ.

30.Thou marine brigade from the waters, be scattered by the fire of God’s judgment in Jesus’ name.

LORD I thank you for answering my prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
@enm, thanks bro for the prayer point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Stop wasting time chasing people whose season in your life has expired. Let them GO". Blessbeads. Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 1:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Very thankful to God who continues to do wonders in my life. My dream life has changed tremendously.God has been speaking to me everyday since my deliverance journey started. A lot of revelation about my future and the plans of the enemy. Unimaginable favor is evident in my life now. Testimonies are loading.will share more later.. God is good. Be blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2015
IT WILL LOCATE YOU

“...he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying.”
(Acts 12: 12)

When Peter was imprisoned by Herod, the church prayed for his release. Some people took it upon themselves to pray for Peter’s release. The miracle they desired was Peter's release. Peter was the reason why they prayed; Peter was the answer to their prayers.

Peter later came to the place where people were praying for him. The miracle they prayed for came and located them; the answer to their prayers came to their door step. Their miracle came and found them. Their miracle came to their location.

Friend, are there miracles you have been praying for? Are there deep desires of your heart that have made you seek God like never before? Are there prayers you have made, and you can see the answers but they are beyond your reach?

God says, your miracle will locate you at your door step. The answers to your prayers will come to you; opportunities and open doors you have been looking for will come to your doorstep; destiny helpers and people you have been desperate to meet will come to meet you. Miracles will locate you at your home, workplace, church, etc.

You may have done your bit, sowed the necessary seeds, made applications, sent in proposals, and done the much that you can possibly do, yet you are empty handed. In this season, for everything that is beyond your reach, God will cause it to come to you. Your miracles will find you out.

Remember, they prayed for their miracle, and their miracle found them. Pray for that miracle you desire, and God will cause it to find you.

Psalm 16 vs. 6 sums it up: “The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.”

Prayer : Lord, I will keep praying; may my miracles find me out, in Jesus’ name: Amen
Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2015
enm thanks
blessedbeads thanks too for updating d thread
with d word of God always, this thread means a lot to me. may our days be blessed amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2015
good morning house, praise d Lord is another beautiful Wednesday I and my family and all the conquerors are hale and harthy
thank you Jesuuuuuuuus! cos is not everyone that saw yesterday that have seen today no matter what you are going through let us thank him for the gift of life today, cos the dead cannot praise him nor repent nor talk of deliverance nor think of money, new job, husband, wife, wealth, so because you and I are still alive till this morning let us shout praiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise master Jesus Haleluyaaaaaaa!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2015
Pls o,what do i do?

Since dis year i havent fixed weavon,nd also knowing dat its d Devils property i decided to drop it finally.. but my husband no gree o,its abt causing issues at home jst because we have an occasion on sunday to attend.. pls wat do i do?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2015
ehinome4hushM:
Pls o,what do i do?

Since dis year i havent fixed weavon,nd also knowing dat its d Devils property i decided to drop it finally.. but my husband no gree o,its abt causing issues at home jst because we have an occasion on sunday to attend.. pls wat do i do?

my dear,since over 3yrs now I have not put weaves on my head.try and talk to your husband in a humble way he will understand, also put it in prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
God forbid oh am just thinking what if you now fix weavon and ur new god given new gift now wear rain boot and run dissapear, sister choose between ur gift and weavon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.