Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (335634 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
@every one in the thread good evening ,@enm thanks for the prayer the same also to u,@ehismu4hus this weavon thing u need the help of God mostly when ur hubby is in love with all this thgns just be putting him in prayers and try talk to him gently to understand why u dnt want weavon again ,and hope u r fine I have not seen u in cct lik 3weeks now ...the lord is ur strength,all the best ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:49am On Jun 18, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Nothing spells DESTRUCTION like when Ignorance acts like Knowledge; Gossip behaves like Truth and Stupidity postures as Wisdom". Blessbeads

Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:13am On Jun 18, 2015
DESTINY INFORMANTS

“And as Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a damsel came to hearken, named Rhoda.” (Acts 12: 13)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

As people prayed for Peter’s release and return from prison, they had no idea that God sent an angel to set him free. They didn't know that the miracle they were praying for had happened; they had no idea that God had intervened; they had no idea that their prayers were already answered.

Peter eventually came and knocked at the door, and Rhoda- a servant- hearkened to Peter’s knock. Their answer arrived, and Rhoda discovered it. They made prayers, God brought the answer, and Rhoda linked them to their answer. Rhoda was the bridge between their prayers and the answer.

Friend, God will send you men who will be the bridge between your prayers and answers. God will send you men who will connect you to your portion. God will send you men who will open your eyes to what God has already given you. God will send you people who will open the door and bring in your good news when it arrives.

Rhoda didn’t free Peter from prison, but she brought the information of his release to those who prayed. Destiny informants may not do much; they might just do little or bring strategic information that will make a huge difference.

If good news arrives and no one opens the door, you may not see or enjoy it. If there are no destiny informants around you, opportunities and jobs may be available, people may need your skills and services, but you may not hear about it until you miss out.

Ask God to send you destiny helpers and informants who will bring your good news when it is available. Ask God to send you men who will be the bridge between your prayers and answers. Ask God to send men who will connect you to your portion.

Prayer : Lord, send me men who will be a bridge between my prayers and answers, in Jesus
’ name!Amen Enjoy A Splendid Thursday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good evening all conquerors in the thread next week thursday the 25th of june is renunciation and sat the 27th is deliverance day and the almighty God in his mightiness will be delivering people himself ,so for people that r coming or ur friends ,sisters ,brothers or relatives that are coming should be in fasting from next week monday to saturday that is the deliverance day ,so dey should take note of the date....may our coming not be in vain in jesus mighty name ,Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Its your inalienable right to swing your mood in any direction of your choice; but when it affects another negatively, it may not favour you afterall".

Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by vistaprint: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Does this mean that one can not come and see the pastor for deliverance this week until next thursday? Thank you very much mrs blessing
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2015
THEY WILL WORK FOR YOU

“13. Peter knocked at the outer entrance, and a servant named Rhoda came to answer the door. 14. When she recognized Peter’s voice, she... exclaimed, “Peter is at the door!”
-(Acts 12: 13, 14 NIV)

When Peter came to the venue where his brethren prayed on his behalf, a servant named Rhoda heard Peter’s knock at the door and notified the brethren. Rhoda was doing her work as a servant; she was doing what was expected of her, and in the process, the brethren were reunited with Peter.

Peter was the reason why the church prayed, they wanted to have him back, and Rhoda made it possible. While doing her job, she notified everyone that the answer to their prayers was at the door; while doing her job, she became the carrier of good news to the rest of the people.

Friend, God says, as people do their jobs, they will play roles that will favour you. As people take decisions and carry out their businesses, they will bring your miracles closer to you; as people fulfill their assignments in life, and carry out daily tasks, they will play roles that will help you.

Rhoda didn’t know it was Peter when she heard the knock at the door, when she got to the door, she discovered it was him. Without planning it, Rhoda brought the good news of Peter’s presence while doing her job.

Some people who will play roles that will favour you may not know that they are acting in your favour, you may not send them, but they will do it as part of their work. You may not expect anything from some people, but God will reach you through them.

Ask God to cause men to favour you and work for your destiny as they do their jobs. Ask God to use people around you and even people far from you as servants to work in your favour.

Prayer : Lord, as people do their work, they will work in my favour, in Jesus’ name!Amen .
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
@vistaprint good evening and welkom to the thread ,u s can also see him on wednesday also because dere is service on wednesday by 6pm --7pm but u hav to call him first to know if he will be dere ,cct is a tabernacle and not a church ...so the service days is thursdays and the last sat of every month for deliverance ,God bless u ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Nothing changes and reveals a man like MONEY and POWER".

Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2015
THEY MUST WORK

“13. And as Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a damsel came to hearken, named Rhoda. 14. And when she knew Peter's voice, she ... told how Peter stood before the gate.”
(Acts 12: 13, 14)

When the brethren gathered to pray on behalf of Peter, they wanted Peter to live and not die like James. They wanted to see Peter; the goal of their prayers, and their desire, was Peter’s release.

Peter later arrived at the house, and Rhoda heard the knock and informed Peter's brethren. Rhoda was a servant, apparently part of her work was to check who was at the door; she did her work, and Peter was reunited with people who prayed for him.

Sometimes, there are people around us and people connected to us who are not doing their work, and because of their inaction, we are stagnated. Some destiny helpers connected to us just do nothing and say nothing on our behalf. Sometimes, they have what it takes to act, but unlike Rhoda, they simply refuse to act.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: the destiny helpers in your life must do their work. Those that God has strategically positioned to assist you must do what God wants them to do so that you can move forward. Those that have a role to play so that you can get employed, move higher, receive financial increase, etc will play their respective roles and deliver your package to you. God says, they must do their work.

If Rhoda did not do her work, the brethren may have continued praying, not knowing that their answer was at the door. If people refuse to do their work in your life, your destiny may remain stagnated from year to year.

Ask God to compel every destiny helper He has sent to you to do their work. Ask God to force every man on assignment in your life to deliver results to you.

Prayer: Lord, compel my destiny helpers to do their work and play necessary roles, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Restful Saturday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2015
blessedbead you are really good at waking up early, I thought I will be d first to post dis morning,
My prayer our Lord Jesus will link u to ur favor and to a marriage where the man will know your worth amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=samplet
My prayer our Lord Jesus will link u to ur favor and to a marriage where the man will know your worth amen.
[/quote]

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
@samplet amen to that prayer I tot I am d only one dat noticed, she is such a wonderful lady always wake up earlier than even myself, may she not fall into d hand of olodo man as husband in Jesus name we pray amen.

God as opened chapters of blessings in d life of
my husband in no time I will join him in his new location. thanks to God for his love upon us.
my bfp is sure.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Good evening my wonderful people of God ,happy weekend to every one in the house @enm @ samplet and @mikuult I say a very big Amen to those prayers and may the good lord continue to endow me in his beauty and enrich me in his joy ,his sufficient grace not to fail or miss it in life .....God bless all of us in the thread and our testimony is sure in jesus name.....Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Good evening every conquerors in the house, both the new and the old, the God of Elisha will visit everyone in this season, in Jesus Name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:34am On Jun 21, 2015
DESTINY HELPERS

“And they said unto her, Thou art mad. But she constantly affirmed that it was even so...”
(Acts 12: 15)

When Rhoda pointed out to the brethren that Peter was at the door, they refused her counsel. They even said she was mad. They felt she didn’t know what she was saying. They underrated Rhoda. Rhoda was a mere servant, and the brethren may have felt she should not be taken seriously.

Despite their assertion that it was not Peter, Rhoda insisted and affirmed that it was Peter. They called her a mad girl, but she didn’t give up. She insisted on the information she gave them. She was a destiny helper that may have been underrated, but she remained insistent.

Sometimes, we mistakenly underrate the destiny helpers that God has positioned around us. We often make the mistake of taking some people seriously because we feel they have something to offer, and we take others less seriously because we feel they have nothing to offer.

Friend, God says, when your destiny helpers arrive, they won't walk away, they will insist until they achieve what God sent them to achieve in your life. Your destiny helpers won't stop until they help you to rise higher; they won't stop until you get your portion; they won't stop until you get that job; they won't stop until God uses them to bring you divine answers. Your destiny helpers will be insistent.

On the flipside, be careful not to underrate any man. You may never know the person or people that God will use to bless you. You may never know the servants of today who have information that can take you higher.

You may never know the subordinates of today who will link you to your next level tomorrow. You may never know who God will use as your next destiny helper.

Prayer : Lord, my destiny helpers will insist on helping me; give me wisdom to never underrate any man, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Super Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
mikuut:
@samplet amen to that prayer I tot I am d only one dat noticed, she is such a wonderful lady always wake up earlier than even myself, may she not fall into d hand of olodo man as husband in Jesus name we pray amen.

God as opened chapters of blessings in d life of
my husband in no time I will join him in his new location. thanks to God for his love upon us.
my bfp is sure.

@mikuut, congratt on ur huby,
@ all d conquerors happy Sunday
@ blessedbead a thunderous amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2015
IT IS RESERVED FOR YOU

“But Peter continued knocking: and when they had opened the door, and saw him, they were astonished.”
(Acts 12: 16)

When Peter arrived the venue where brethren prayed for him, Rhoda saw that it was Peter, she told the others, but they didn't believe. The brethren accused Rhoda of being mad; they suggested that it was Peter’s ghost; the answer to their prayers came to them, but they didn’t open the door.

Despite their delay, Peter continued knocking. He was the answer to their prayers and he refused to walk away. They prayed to see him, he came, they argued, but he didn't walk away. The answer that came to the brethren was tied to them and they didn't miss it despite their needless delays.

Sometimes we miss opportunities, lose job offers, miss chances to do brisk business, etc because we were called and we delayed. Opportunities may even walk away from us because we didn't act fast. Sometimes, doors that are already opened for us are shut because we didn’t enter immediately.

Friend, hear God’s word of grace: your portion will not walk away from you. The answers to your prayers will not walk away from you; the opportunities God has brought your way won't walk away and be given to another; the space that God created for you at the top won't be given to another person; God says, your portion is tied to you, and it can't walk away.

Peter was the answer to the prayers of the brethren, and walking away was not an option. By God’s mercies, your portion will not have the option of walking away. Like Peter, they will remain at your door until you open the door.

Psalm 16 vs. 5 sums it up: “The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.”

Prayer : Lord, my portion is reserved; it will not walk away, in Jesus’ name: Amen
Enjoy A Fruitful Monday and a Blessed and Productive Week ahead in Jesus name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
good evening glorious members of the glorious house, I have a question, does one have to book for feet washing the way deliverance is booked?
am waiting for reply is urgent thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good evening everyone on the thread, @doris 107 ,u dnt book for it .it is the man of God that gives instruction on that ma ,sorry the answer is coming now. God bless u

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:20am On Jun 23, 2015
Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the un circumcised and the unclean. Isaiah 52:1
It's a beautiful day !
GOOD MORNING!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 23, 2015
I have been awake,thinking about all the good things God have been doing for me andDh since after our deliverance, God has open doors of financial breakthroughs for us,now am about starting my own business, my husband is doing well, good dreams and revelations more unity and love in the home,Baba you too much. I know God is preparing us financially for those miracle babies he want s to bless us with

Thank you God for all you have done.If not for servant Vic,I would have still be in dark.

To everyone facing any challenge s,Just go to CCT and your life will not be same again. call the man of God on 08153309479.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 23, 2015
blessedbeads, are you awake like me? may the lord do you good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2015
GOD IS IN CHARGE

“But Peter continued knocking: and when they had opened the door, and saw him, they were astonished.”
-(Acts 12: 16)

When Peter’s brethren heard that Peter had arrived, they were in disbelief. In Bible Times, the monarch authorized the detention and release of prisoners. So Peter’s brethren were waiting to hear Herod’s announcement of Peter’s release; they were waiting for Herod to authorize Peter’s release.

Herod was posing as king and acting like the one who had the final say, when God released Peter from prison. Herod was still in charge, but God bypassed him to release Peter. It was not by Herod’s proclamation; it was by divine intervention; God was fully in charge.

Friend, your desire won’t come by the proclamation of men; it will come by divine proclamation. God won't wait for the kings of this world before releasing your greatness and portion to you; your greatness and portion will come by the hand of God. God will bypass the kings of this world to do what He wants to do for you.

God will bypass your boss to prosper you; God will bypass your enemies and their wicked plots to make you prominent; God will bypass kings to give you what kings won't give you freely; God will bypass systems and protocols to fulfill His wishes for you.

It won’t be by the proclamation of Herod; it will be by God’s word. You won’t be at the mercy of kings; it shall come to you by God’s mercy and grace. When men think they can hold you to ransom, laugh at them because they will not have the final word.

When men put you in their prison, relax, the Owner of the Universe is on your side; Jehovah is in charge.

Psalm 2 vs. 4 sums it up: “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.”

Prayer : Lord, I believe Your word; my life is not at the mercy of ‘Herod’, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Have A Splendid Tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Good mrn everyone on this thread ,hope we all had a sound slp ,this week thursday is renunciation day on the 25th of this june and the deliverance for this month is this saturday ...any one dat is facing any challenge. Or u r having bad dreams ,marital delay,business stagnation or barrenness pls go to Cct for deliver ace ,God is dere ,u r not paying any money or going to do any rituals ,direct ur neigbour , friends, sisters, brothers
The God of Cct is the God of all fresh both muslim and Christian.....do have a beautiful day

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2015
blessedbeads:
Good mrn everyone on this thread ,hope we all had a sound slp ,this week thursday is renunciation day on the 25th of this june and the deliverance for this month is this saturday ...any one dat is facing any challenge. Or u r having bad dreams ,marital delay,business stagnation or barrenness pls go to Cct for deliver ace ,God is dere ,u r not paying any money or going to do any rituals ,direct ur neigbour , friends, sisters, brothers
The God of Cct is the God of all fresh both muslim and Christian.....do have a beautiful day

You are right, the God Almighty is there in CCT deliverance ministries and he is the one that gave me mouth in my family today, otherwise who give monkey banana before.

May the name of this God Almighty be praised and may he answer everyone in the waiting room in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by vistaprint: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2015
blessedbeads:
I shall be there by His grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2015
WHOSE HANDS?

A tennis racket is useless in my hands. A tennis racket in Serena Williams hands is worth Millions. It all depends on whose hand it is.

A rod in my hands will keep an angry dog away. A rod in Moses hand parted the mighty Red Sea. It all depends on whose hand it is.

A sling shot in my hands is a toy, A slingshot in David's hand was a mighty weapon. It all depends on whose hand it is.

Two fishes and 5 loaves of bread in my hand is just enough for breakfast in my house. Two fishes and 5 loaves of bread in Jesus' hands fed thousands. It all depends on whose hand it is.

Nails in my hands might just cause a temporary injury. Nails in Jesus Christ's hands produced salvation for the entire world. It all depends on whose hand it is.

As you see now, it's all depend on whose hand it is, so put your concerns, worries, fears, hopes, dreams, families and your relationships in God's hands because It all depends on whose hand it is.

* You are working like an elephant and eating like an ant?
* You are afflicted with barrenness or any disease?
* You are having sexual intercourse, seeing Dogs/People/Masquerades chasing you in your dream?
........Know you need deliverance, prayers and counseling, but it all depends on whose hand it is.

GOOD NEWS: * God is not a wicked Father that His ear is deaf to the cry of his children *Exodus 3:7-9*. God of all Flesh *Jeremiah 32:27* sent Servant Vic. David{ the caretaker of CCT Deliverance Ministry as he do addressed the congregation whenever a program is going on that he is not the owner of the tabernacle but God Almighty} unto every Pharaoh in the life of anyone that steps his/her leg in CCT and bring them forth out of their Egypt (*bondages, captivity*) in the order of Moses as we see it in Exodus 3:10.

THE MANDATE: * There is no any man of God without God giving them a mandate. But God given mandate to Servant Vic. David is rare, *I HAVE CALLED YOU TO LIBERATE MY PEOPLE FROM THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY (Devil) AND EXPOSE HIS ANTICS TO THEM* [We can see this mandate pasted at the forefront of the alter inside CCT if you give attention to that].

Every Thursday & last Saturday of every month is always a day to remember in my life because of what God use to do for me. Lots of testimonies galore In-house and Abroad to the glory of God( not man or nature).
Time: Thursday *8:30am*. Last Saturday *11:30am*.
Venue: 5, Idowu close, second powerline, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango Ota, Ogun state. Nigeria.

* Salvation* Breakthrough* Healing* Deliverance* are pure & simple as you Journey with God Almighty.

This message is now in your hands.... What will you do with it? It all depends on whose hand it is.

WHOSE HANDS?

A tennis racket is useless in my hands. A tennis racket in Serena Williams hands is worth Millions. It all depends on whose hand it is.

A rod in my hands will keep an angry dog away. A rod in Moses hand parted the mighty Red Sea. It all depends on whose hand it is.

A sling shot in my hands is a toy, A slingshot in David's hand was a mighty weapon. It all depends on whose hand it is.

Two fishes and 5 loaves of bread in my hand is just enough for breakfast in my house. Two fishes and 5 loaves of bread in Jesus' hands fed thousands. It all depends on whose hand it is.

Nails in my hands might just cause a temporary injury. Nails in Jesus Christ's hands produced salvation for the entire world. It all depends on whose hand it is.

As you see now, it's all depend on whose hand it is, so put your concerns, worries, fears, hopes, dreams, families and your relationships in God's hands because It all depends on whose hand it is.

* You are having sexual intercourse, seeing Dogs/People/Masquerades chasing you in your dream?
........Know you need deliverance, prayers and counseling, but it all depends on whose hand it is.

GOOD NEWS: * God is not a wicked Father that His ear is deaf to the cry of his children *Exodus 3:7-9*. God of all Flesh *Jeremiah 32:27* sent Servant Vic. David{ the caretaker of CCT Deliverance Ministry as he do addressed the congregation whenever a program is going on that he is not the owner of the tabernacle but God Almighty} unto every Pharaoh in the life of anyone that steps his/her leg in CCT and bring them forth out of their Egypt (*bondages, captivity*) in the order of Moses as we see it in Exodus 3:10.

THE MANDATE: * There is no any man of God without God giving them a mandate. But God given mandate to Servant Vic. David is rare, *I HAVE CALLED YOU TO LIBERATE MY PEOPLE FROM THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY (Devil) AND EXPOSE HIS ANTICS TO THEM* [We can see this mandate pasted at the forefront of the alter inside CCT if you give attention to that].

Every Thursday & last Saturday of every month is always a day to remember in my life because of what God use to do for me. Lots of testimonies galore In-house and Abroad to the glory of God( not man or nature).
Venue: 5, Idowu close, second powerline, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango Ota, Ogun state. Nigeria.

* Salvation* Breakthrough* Healing* Deliverance* are pure & simple as you Journey with God Almighty.

This message is now in your hands.... What will you do with it? It all depends on whose hand it is.

WHOSE HANDS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2015

GOOD NEWS: * God is not a wicked Father that His ear is deaf to the cry of his children *Exodus 3:7-9*. God of all Flesh *Jeremiah 32:27* sent Servant Vic. David{ the caretaker of CCT Deliverance Ministry as he do addressed the congregation whenever a program is going on that he is not the owner of the tabernacle but God Almighty} unto every Pharaoh in the life of anyone that steps his/her in CCT and bring them forth out of their Egypt (*bondages, captivity*) in the order of Moses as we see it in Exodus 3:10.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2015
@vistaprint goodmrn ,pls try and go ,u will see that ur life will never remain the same because u will never return the same ,God bless and give u the grace ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by vistaprint: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
blessedbeads:
@vistaprint goodmrn ,pls try and go ,u will see that ur life will never remain the same because u will never return the same ,God bless and give u the grace ma
I'm a He and not a She. Thank you so very much ma, i'd call you when i get there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sorry vistaprint I taught u r a she ,God bless u sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.