Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332575 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by drupleez: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
nice thread
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
BE MORE, APPEAR LESS

“And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine.” (1 Samuel 17: 40)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When David left off the armour of Goliath, he went instead for five smooth stones which he got from the brook, and he put same in his shepherd’s bag. As he approached Goliath, it would have been easy to see the stick in his hands, but not the stones. David hid the stones that would eventually hit down Goliath. He kept under cover the very thing that would eventually bring down Goliath. He had more, but he appeared less.

Friend, glean some wisdom: it’s okay to be more, but there is wisdom in appearing less. Don’t announce to your ‘Goliaths’ that you have stones that will bring them down. Don’t break the news of your strategies to everyone that comes your way. Don’t unveil your plans to just anyone you see. Don’t reveal your secrets to the wrong people. Don’t announce your advantage when you are yet to use it. Don’t tell of all that you are.

David had stones that Goliath was not aware of, and in the end, it became a surprise element in his victory over Goliath. He hid his advantage until it worked for him. There is wisdom in hiding your advantage until it works for you. There is wisdom in keeping your strategies under lock and key until they pay off. There is wisdom in hiding your plans until they yield the desired results. There is wisdom in keeping mute until you hit your target.

Instead of focusing on announcing your ‘stones’, focus on getting more stones. Focus on building more capacity. Focus on deepening your walk with God. Focus on becoming more than you are. Focus on gaining more knowledge and wisdom. Focus on gaining the ideas that will make you more relevant in your generation. Focus on becoming better than you currently are. Focus on the preparations that will help you defeat your ‘Goliath’.

David hid his stones, and used same when he needed to. There was no record of him talking about the stones. Stop talking about your stones. Hide them, and unleash them when you have to.

Matthew 20: 26-27 says: “26. ...whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; 27. And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:”

Declare With Me: I will hide my stones until they are needed, in Jesus’ name
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2020
DIVINELY DISTRACTED

“And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.” (1 Samuel 17: 43)

In our Focal Scripture, Goliath queried David for coming towards him with sticks. He saw the sticks in David’s hand, but had no idea that there were stones in the bag. Goliath focused on the sticks that were never going to be used against him, but had no idea of the stones that would eventually be used to bring him down. He was distracted by the sticks, and paid no attention to the stones. Goliath was divinely distracted.

Friend, I pray for you: may the Lord distract the enemies of your destiny until you hit your target. May the enemies of your destiny be distracted from your plans until the plans become reality. May the haters of your progress be distracted until you make the progress they hate to see in you. May the opposers of your advancement be distracted from your efforts until your efforts yield the desired results.

Goliath was literally taken unawares by David’s stone because he had no idea that it was there in the first place. He lacked information about the stones, and the success of the stones took him unawares. Hear me as I hear the Lord: your ‘stones’ will take men unawares. Your success will come like a bolt out of the blues. Your greatness will shock those who had no idea of God’s plan for you. Your result will take your haters unawares.

When men see your sticks and underrate you, don’t bother announcing or explaining your stones to them. The same God that shocked the Philistines through David, with a sling and a stone, will shock the haters and mockers of your destiny with uncommon results that will keep their mouths agape. The same God that caused Goliath to lose sight of David’s stones will cause your ‘Philistines’ to lose sight of your results till they manifest.

No man will hijack your results on the way. No evil eye will see and truncate what the Lord has packaged for your life. No Goliath will see the stones that will bring your results.

Isaiah 45: 3 says: “And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.”

Declare With Me: The Goliaths of this world will be distracted from my stones, in Jesus’ name
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2020
NO CURSE

“And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.” (1 Samuel 17: 43).

One of the steps taken by Goliath was to curse David by his gods. David came to fight on behalf of Israel and defeat the same man who had held Israel to ransom for forty days, and Goliath spoke forth curses in the name of his gods. Goliath invoked the negative powers of the deities he worshipped in order to curse David. He invoked altars of darkness in order to make negative proclamations upon David. He raised curses for David.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: every curse of the enemy that has been proclaimed against you, I decree, it will come to nothing. Any curse that the enemy has laid on your destiny, I command it to perish by the fire of God. Any satanic proclamation that has been made against you and yours, I decree that it will come to nothing. Every proclamation or incantation made on any altar against you, I decree, it will not stand.

No curse of the enemy will stand in your life. No evil word that is spoken against you will prevail. No evil proclamation made into your space or your future will stand. No evil words spoken to hinder your destiny will stand. No curse of the enemies of your destiny will stand. No enchantment or divination made against you will stand. No curse will stand against you.

Notice that David did not sit back to accept the curses of Goliath; he refused them right away. If there be any man that is speaking curses against you, I decree, let their curses backfire on them. Refuse to be a cursed man when the Lord calls you blessed. By the word of the Lord, refuse and nullify every curse spoken against you. Even if you are unaware of the enchantments made against you, use the blood of Jesus to nullify them.

Remember, Jesus did not redeem you so that the words of mere mortals can make a mess of your destiny. Refuse the curses of the enemy, and they will not prevail against you.

Numbers 23: 23 says: “Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!”

Declare With Me: No curse of the enemy will prevail over me, in Jesus’ name
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2020
WALK IN DOMINION

“And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field.” (1 Samuel 17: 44)

In our Focal Scripture, Goliath threatened to give David’s flesh to the fowls of the air and the beasts of the field. On the day that God made man, He blessed man and commanded man to have dominion over the birds of the air and beasts of the field (see Genesis 1). God gave man dominion over the same things that Goliath wanted to feed David’s flesh to.

So Goliath wanted to reverse the dominion mandate in the life of David. Goliath wanted what David should rule over, to turn around and prevail over David.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: the dominion mandate will not be reversed in your life. What you are supposed to dominate will not turn around and have dominion over you. What you are supposed to prevail over will not turn around and prevail over you; what you are supposed to defeat will not turn around and defeat you; what you are supposed to rule over will not rule over you; what you are meant to subdue will not subdue you.

Hear me as I hear the Lord: the circumstances of the day will not prevail over you; the challenges of the day will not prevail over you; the health issues of your generation will not prevail over you; the powers of hell will not prevail over you; the gates of hell will not prevail over you; the conspiracies against you will not prevail over you; the things that should be under your feet will not stand over your head. Nothing will prevail over you.

If you have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus, then you belong to the generation of them that cannot be subdued by the power of darkness. If Jesus has redeemed you, you cannot and should not be dominated by the same things He redeemed you from. If Jesus has set you free, you have no business getting entangled or subdued again by any yoke of bondage.

God has empowered you to reign and rule. You prevail over your environment; you prevail over the forces of darkness; you prevail over the birds of the air and beasts of the field; you walk in dominion.

Genesis 27: 40 says: “And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.”

Declare With Me: I walk in dominion; I will not be ruled by what I should prevail over, in Jesus name,Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2020
SPEAK LIFE

“46. This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. 47. And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands.” (1 Samuel 17: 46-47)

Our Focal Scripture captures that moment when David announced that God would deliver Goliath into his hands. David declared that he would smite Goliath and cut off his head. He declared that by the victory he would achieve, the assembly of men in the battle field would know that there is a God who does not need swords or spears. David made declarations about what his God would do. He made confessions about his God.

Friend, instead of speaking about how big your challenges are, speak about how big your God is. Speak of the power and might of your God. Speak of that God who is able to solve every challenge that ever shows up on earth. Speak of that God who has capacity to silence the power of darkness. Speak of that God with whom there is no impossibility. Speak of that God who is able to heal every disease and crush every opposition.

David did not only speak of the greatness of his God. He also spoke of how he would take Goliath’s head from him. David promised to cut off the head of Goliath, and he eventually did. As you face the challenges of the day, do well to announce to your challenges that will conquer them in full. Call forth the results that will soon be your portion. Call forth the next level you will soon step into. Call forth your victory before it happens.

David did not use his words to magnify Goliath. He used his words to magnify his God and to speak of what he would accomplish with the help of God. Don’t use your words to give life to the devices of the enemy. The enemy may be doing much evil, but don’t be his advertiser. Don’t take up the assignment of broadcasting negativity. Don’t use your words to make the enemy famous. Don’t use your tongue carelessly.

Remember, David used his words to magnify his God and to speak forth his results. Use your words to magnify your God and call forth your results.

Colossians 4: 6 says: “Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.”

Declare With Me: I speak to magnify my God; I call forth my results; I refuse to speak of the enemy, in Jesus’ name
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2020
HIT YOUR TARGETS

“And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.” (1 Samuel 17: 49)

As David approached Goliath, he took one of the stones in his bag, and fired a shot at Goliath. That stone sank into Goliath’s forehead. David’s first shot hit the target. It was one effort that yielded instant results. His stone did not miss target. He didn’t have to repeat his efforts again and again before getting results. He just tried once, and his effort was blessed with success. He tried once, and he hit his target. He didn’t miss target.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: you will hit your target. Your ‘stone’ will sink into the head of your ‘Goliath’. Your efforts will yield instant results without delays. You will hit the targets you set for 2020. You will hit the targets you set in your career, business, ministry, finances, etc. You will hit the same targets that others have struggled to hit without success. Your prayers will hit the head of your adversaries like the stone of David.

Hear me as I hear the Lord: you will not miss your target. You will not make efforts and end up without results. You will not be empty handed after you have made efforts that should push you forward. You will not waste your efforts. Your stones will not be counted among stones that were fired but missed targets. As the year gradually winds down, you will not miss your targets. Your fired shots will be instant hits.

David got five stones. He may have kept the remaining stones as back up, but he eventually didn’t need the back up. One hit was enough; one plan was enough. Hear me as I hear the Lord: God will use one plan to give you victory. God will use one prayer to pull down satanic efforts; God will use one opportunity to give you the results you have been looking for; God will use one vocation to bless you immensely.

You may have missed your targets before, but in this new season, you will no longer miss your target.

Isaiah 41: 15 says: “Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.”

Declare With Me: I will not miss my targets, in Jesus’ name
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
FIRE THE FIRST SHOT

“And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.” (1 Samuel 17: 49)

After an exchange of words between David and Goliath, David took one of the five stones he had earlier taken from the brook, and fired a shot at Goliath. Goliath may have been looking for what to say to David, and David responded by firing a shot. David seized the moment and hit Goliath’s forehead. David did not allow the verbal conversation to continue with Goliath. He fired the first shot.

Friend, dare to fire the first shot. Dare to be proactive. Know when to stop talking and start doing what you have been saying you would do. Take immediate steps towards hitting the targets you have been trying to hit. Go beyond planning and start executing your plans. Stop feet dragging and hit the ground running. Discover your targets and start hitting them right away. Be proactive and hit first, before others.

David did not wait for Goliath to fire a shot before firing his own shots. He hit Goliath’s forehead before Goliath could read the situation fully. He fired a shot when no one was expecting shots to be fired. Take advantage of the inactivity of others and fire your shots before they are ready to fire theirs. As others are delaying the steps they need to take, take your own steps. Make your own moves, and on time.

Don’t wait for your Goliath to gain more momentum before you fire the shots. Don’t wait for the opposition against you to gain more grounds before you take the steps you need to take. Don’t wait for more competitors to join the fray before you rise to the occasion and set the pace for others to follow. Don’t wait for others to start implementing their ideas before you implement yours. Don’t be reactive; be proactive.

David was first to fire the shots, and there was no comeback for Goliath and his Philistine army. David was proactive, and no one could catch up with him. Dare to be first to fire the shots, dare to be proactive, dare to set the pace, and your generation won’t be able to catch up.

Proverbs 12: 27 says: “The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.”

Declare With Me: I set the pace; I am proactive; I fire the first shots; no comeback for my ‘Goliath’, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2020
STAY IN THE BROOK

The stone which David used to conquer Goliath was taken from the brook. David went to the brook and took five smooth stones. A brook is a water body, and stones taken from water are usually smooth when compared to rough stones. Smooth stones are usually more aerodynamic than rough, angular stones. Smooth stones would have stayed in the water long enough in order to become smooth enough.

Friend, stay in the water. Stay under the cover of God’s word. Stay in the atmosphere of God’s presence. Stay in the place of God’s pruning. Stay in the place of the washing of water by the word. Stay in the place of making, where God takes away the rough edges of your life in order to make you smoother and better. Stay in the place of your intimacy with God. Stay in the place of washing, where the waters make you clean and smooth.

Those stones could have looked unreasonable whilst staying in the brook, they could have looked less important for staying in the brook, but they remained there, and were washed enough to become useful enough to take down Goliath. Sometimes, when God is washing you and making you better, the undiscerning might think you have been stagnated, but you are simply being set on the path on lasting relevance and influence.

David came for stones that were smooth. The next king of Israel needed to achieve defeat over Goliath, and he came for smooth stones from the brook. If you remain in the brook, in the place of washing where God makes you better, kings will come for you sooner than later. If you remain at the brook, God Himself will send men that matter and they will usher you into relevance.

Don’t make the mistake of remaining a 'rough' stone. Be smoothened by the word of the Lord and by His presence and Spirit, and you will strike down the Goliaths of this world.

John 15: 3 says: “Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.”

Declare With Me: I stay in the brook; I am washed for more relevance, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
MAJOR ISSUES

“Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.” (1 Samuel 17: 51)

When the Philistines saw that David had cut off the head of Goliath, the entire army fled. They saw that their champion was dead, and they all fled. Goliath seemed to be the mainstay of the Philistine army, and the moment David killed him, the rest of the Philistine soldiers lost the zeal to fight and all fled. Goliath was the negative inspiration that supported the enemies of Israel, and the moment he was taken out, the rest fled.

Friend, today I pray for you: any major issue in your life that is giving rise to other issues, I command it to go down now. Every major challenge that has given rise to more crisis in your marriage, finance, family, etc, I command it to go down now. I command every cycle that is birthing negative issues in your life to go down now. I command every policy that is stagnating you and causing you pain to be reversed.

Goliath was one man who stood and ensured that a battle that could have been won by Israel was prolonged needlessly. Goliath was a man, and he kept several other soldiers on standby. Any man that has attracted more negativity to you, I chase them out by fire. Every man that is energizing the altars of wickedness against you, let the fire of God send him a reply. Let the strength of your ‘Goliath’ be diminished.

Every major issue that has given rise to any battle in your life, God is sorting it out. No matter how strong your ‘Goliath’ is, it’s going down now. No matter how strong your haters and conspirators are, they are going down. No matter how many evil voices that are speaking against you and raising needless and endless battles for you, I shut them up now. Every ‘Goliath’ that has kept you in the battle field goes down now.

Today marks the end of any seat that Satan has made for himself in your life. Today marks the end of every ‘Goliath’ that has tormented your destiny.

Isaiah 54: 15 says: “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.”

Declare With Me: Every Goliath energising the negativity in my life, go down now, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
DON’T GO THEIR WAY

“And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.” (2 Kings 6: 9)

When the King of Syria plotted against the children of Israel, Elisha instructed the king of Israel not to pass the places where the Syrians laid ambush. There was a pathway that the enemies had earmarked for themselves, and Elisha warned the King of Israel to stay away from there. There was a pathway that the enemies of God’s people had set aside, to destroy God’s people, and Elisha warned the King of Israel not to go by that way.

Friend, if you will not be extinguished by the enemy, beware that you do not go through the way of the enemy. When you do what the enemy would do, you are going through the way of the enemy. When you embrace falsehood, you are embracing the way of the enemy. When you open the doors of your life to sin, you are passing by the way of the enemy. When you walk in ungodliness, you are walking by the way of the enemy.

Did you realize that the enemies of Israel actually laid an ambush for Israel in their way? So the way of the enemy was a pathway for the destruction of Israel. When the enemy is enticing you to walk in his way, he is simply inviting you to your own destruction. When the enemy pushes you to go against the will of God, he is simply positioning you for your own downfall. When you embrace ungodliness, you are embracing your extinction.

The conspiracy of the King of Syria against Israel could not come to pass because the King of Israel and his people stayed away from the path of the enemy. The enemy cannot reduce you or extinguish your destiny if you stay away from his path. The power of hell cannot find an entrance into your life if you give no room for the enemy to enter in. The powers of darkness cannot prevail if you refuse to walk the path of powerless Christianity.

Don’t be counted amongst them that walked into their own destruction. Don’t walk the path of the enemy.

Psalm 1: 1 says: “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.”

Declare With Me: I will not walk in the path of the enemy, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2020
HEAR GOD SPEAK

“And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.” (2 Kings 6: 9)

When the King of Syria plotted against Israel, he laid ambush along some pathways, expecting them to pass by and be taken unawares. Elisha warned the King of Israel against passing through the places where the ambush was laid, and he saved himself from the enemy’s plot. The King of Syria came with a strategy of ambush, but the King of Israel chose the voice of the Lord. Strategy squared up with God’s voice, and God’s voice prevailed.

Friend, it may make sense to always come up with strategies, but you just might need to include the voice of God in place of strategy. What has God told you about 2021? What has God told you about the next season of your life? What has God told you about your children? What has God told you about the business you are currently running? What has God told you about the ideas and visions you are vigorously pursuing?

There is a place for strategy, but the voice of the Lord transcends the best strategies of this world. The voice of the Lord helps you escape the traps that strategy might force you into. The voice of the Lord gives you an edge over the rivals and competitors whose only bedrock is their human strategy. The voice of the Lord gives you an advantage over and above men whose efforts begin and end with what their minds can conceive.

Notice that the king of Israel took heed to the counsel of Elisha, and saved himself from the Syrian ambush, not once or twice. The King of Israel listened to the voice of God again and again, and it paid off each time. If you dare to make listening to the voice of God a habit, it will pay off again and again. You will prevail again and again over the strategies of men if you stick to the voice of God. You will win again and again by God’s voice.

Don’t allow the beauty of strategy to make you ignore the most lasting influence of the voice of the Lord. Listen to God, hear Him speak to you about everything, and you will prevail again and again.

Psalm 29: 5 says: “The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.”

Declare With Me: I listen to the voice of the Lord; I prevail by the voice of the Lord, in Jesus name ,
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by charity73: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
englois:
Good evening Ma. May God bless you for all your wonderful work on this thread. I've tried Servant Vic number several times cos I'd like to come for deliverance. I've faced a lot in my life and can't continue like this. Please what to I do

Then send whatsapp message to his number - +2348153309479
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2020
OPEN EYES

Our Focal Scripture speaks of how Elisha warned the King of Israel against the ambush of the Syrians. Severally, the Syrians plotted against the King of Israel, but Elisha saw it in a revelation each time and warned the King of Israel to stay away from danger. The King of Israel had the privilege of staying away from impending danger because he was warned by someone who saw the danger ahead of time. The King of Israel had the privilege of hearing from someone who saw things ahead of time.

Friend, I pray for you: may God cause you to see things before they happen. May the portals of divine revelation be opened to you. May your eyes be opened to see the future before it unfolds. May your eyes be opened to see danger before it comes close. May your eyes be opened to see what people around you are yet to see. May your eyes be opened to see the wickedness and satanic activities that enemies of your destiny are hiding. May your eyes be opened to see more.

As 2020 gradually makes way for 2021, I pray for you: may God show you the way to go ahead of time. May God show you the investments to make and those to stay away from. May God grant you insight to know the relationships you need and those you don’t need. May God open your eyes to take opportunities before others see it. May God open your eyes to take the lead before people are aware that there is a chance.

A life in Christ ought not to be a life led in darkness. A life in Christ ought not to be a life led without divine direction. As surely as the Lord lives, I pray for you: you will be counted amongst those who do not walk in darkness. You will be counted amongst those who have insight into chapters that are yet to open. You will be counted amongst those who see when others cannot see. You will have eyes that see and ears that hear clearly.

Welcome to a new season where you will see things before they happen. Welcome to a new season of divine insight.

Isaiah 30: 21 says: “And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.”

Declare With Me: My eyes are open to see; I see things ahead of time, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2020
DIVINELY ALTERED

“Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?” (2 Kings 6: 11)

In our Focal Scripture, the King of Syria summoned his servants to enquire if any of them was selling out information to the King of Israel. He plotted against Israel so many times, and failed. He made attempts to prevail over the people of God, but failed each time because Elisha warned the King of Israel repeatedly and got him to alter his movement. The King of Israel became a wonder because his movement was divinely altered, by the instructions of Elisha.

Friend, when God divinely alters your life through His words and instructions, He is simply making you a wonder to your generation. When God speaks words to you that take you out of the course of movement you would have taken, He is simply getting you ready for greatness that your world cannot fathom. When God alters your life by His word, He makes your destiny impregnable to the enemy.

The King of Israel may have had his plans, but he made himself vulnerable to the alteration of plans, and he became a wonder to the King of Syria. He made himself vulnerable to the dealing of God through Elisha, and he became a wonder to his world. Dare to become more and more vulnerable to the plans of God for your life. Make room for God to change your plans. Become more vulnerable to God.

Any man who ever became great in scriptures lived a life that was altered by the Lord. Any man who would be a wonder to his generation must accept to be divinely altered, according to God’s plan. It may make sense to look like everyone else, but there is greatness in being made different by the Lord. There is greatness in following uncommon paths because God would have you follow them. There is greatness in being altered.

Don’t walk into your own downfall because you preferred to walk the path that made sense to you. Make room for God to alter your pathway. Make room for divine alteration.

Isaiah 8: 18 says: “Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.”

Declare With Me: I am divinely altered, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
NEGATIVE HISTORY

“13. And he said, Go and spy where he is, that I may send and fetch him. And it was told him, saying, Behold, he is in Dothan. 14. Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about.” (2 Kings 6: 13-14)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of that moment when the King of Syria sent men to go and lay a siege on Elisha. Elisha was in Dothan when the Syrians came against him. Notice that Dothan was the same place where Joseph was sold into slavery (see Genesis 37). Dothan was the place where a conspiracy prevailed over Joseph. In the same Dothan, a conspiracy was unleashed against Elisha. A negative history wanted to repeat itself in Dothan.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: no negative history will repeat in your life. No negativity that happened before will come your way again. No affliction from the past will make its way into your future. No evil occurrence you had to deal with in 2020 will meet you in 2021. No negative history will repeat in your family. No negativity will get a second opportunity in your life. No negativity will become a pattern for you.

Joseph belonged to an older generation. So the history that wanted to repeat in the life of Elisha was something that had happened to one of his fathers and patriarchs of Israel. Hear me as I hear the Lord: no evil that your fathers suffered will come your way. No health challenge that your past generations suffered will prevail over you. Battles that consumed those before you won’t consume you. You won’t suffer what your father suffered.

If Jesus has redeemed you, then you belong to the generation that is not a victim of negative history. If Jesus has redeemed you, then He already took you out of the shackles of satanic and negative repetitions. If Jesus has redeemed you, you are free from every history that is not favourable. You are free from every negative pattern from the past that wants to stage a comeback. You are not a candidate for evil that wants to happen again.

Your path shines brighter and brighter. Only good news will happen again and again. The negative history of past days and years will not happen again.

Nahum 1: 9 says: “What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.”

Declare With Me: No negative history will happen again in my life, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2020
IT WON’T GO DOWN

“13. And he said, Go and spy where he is, that I may send and fetch him. And it was told him, saying, Behold, he is in Dothan. 14. Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about.” (2 Kings 6: 13-14)

In our Focal Scripture, the King of Syria sent his men to go and lay a siege on Elisha. Elisha was the prophet who gave prophetic insight again and again to the king of Israel; Elisha was the man by whose warnings the King of Israel escaped the ambush of the Syrians again and again.

Elisha was an important person in the success and safety of the King of Israel, and the enemies of Israel sent a conspiracy against him. It was an attack against what was important to the King of Israel.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: every conspiracy against the things that are important to you, I command the conspiracies to scatter now. I command every conspiracy against your success to scatter now. Every conspiracy to disconnect you from the helpers God has sent to you, I command the conspiracy to scatter now. Every attack on your means of livelihood, I command it to scatter now.

Hear me as I hear the Lord; what is important to you will not go down. Your health will not go down; your finances will not go down; your career will not go down; your business will not go down; your ministry will not go down; your academics will not go down; your family will not go down; your marriage will not go down; your efforts will not go down the drains; your important, profitable relationships will not go down the drains.

The same way Elisha was surrounded by chariots of fire and was thus impregnable to the plot of the enemies, your destiny will remain beyond the reach of the enemy. You belong to that generation whose stars cannot be pulled down. You belong to the company of those whose destinies are surrounded by chariots of fire. You belong to the generation of those whose lives are off the limits for the powers of darkness.

Every plot of the enemy against you is annulled. Every conspiracy of hell to make you go down is scattered by fire.

Isaiah 60: 20 says: “Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.”

Declare With Me: What is important to me will not go down, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2020
THE FIRE DIFFERENCE

“... the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” (2 Kings 6: 17)

When God opened the eyes of the servant of Elisha, he didn’t just see mere chariots like those of the Syrians. He saw chariots and horses of fire round about Elisha. The difference between what Elisha had and what the Syrians had, was fire. The difference between what the enemies of Elisha had, and what was available to Elisha, was fire. Elisha would have had no edge above the Syrians, but for the fire that made the difference.

Friend, crave for the fire of God to be in you and burn in you. Crave for the fire of God to be resident in your inner man and burn in you until there is no chaff left in you. Crave that the fire of God will find expression in you and keep the enemies of your destiny at bay. Crave that the fire of God will push you to the place of divine exploits which no man can achieve with mere physical efforts. Crave that the fire of God will baptize you.

When fire shows up, it attracts attention; when fire shows up, it burns what needs to be burnt; when fire shows up, it lights up dark places; when fire shows up, it creates heat. If you become a carrier of the fire of God, that fire will cause the attention of men to be drawn to you; if you become a carrier of the fire of God, it will burn what needs to be burnt and bring light to your dark places; if you carry the fire, it will keep you burning.

When John the Baptist would introduce Jesus, he made mention of the fact that Jesus would baptize men with the Holy Ghost and with fire. If Jesus has redeemed you, then you belong to that prophetic company that was designed to carry the Holy Ghost and fire. If Jesus has redeemed you, you belong to that generation that should use the fire of God to do exploits. If Jesus has saved you, then you are wrong if you lack holy fire.

Ask God to baptize you with His holy fire. Ask God to cause you to be a carrier of fire.

Matthew 3: 11 says: “... he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:”

Declare With Me: I am a carrier of the fire of God, in Jesus’ name. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
RAISE YOUR VISION

“And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.” (2 Kings 6: 18)

In our Focal Scripture, Elisha prayed to God to smite the host of the Syrian army with blindness. Elisha’s eyes were open to see the chariots and horses of fire that were a part of heaven’s army, he had vision on a higher level than the enemies that came against him, and he ordered that the vision of his enemies be taken away. His vision was higher, and the vision of his enemies became victims to his own higher level of vision.

Friend, when you rise in the level of your vision, you will make other men victims of your own vision. When you rise higher in your spiritual insight, you will rule over men with no spiritual insight. When you rise higher in your revelational knowledge of God, you will prevail over those whose eyes are not open to see what God has to show. When you rise higher in your divine understanding, you will prevail over men without divine understanding and divine knowledge.

Those men who came against Elisha didn’t necessarily have bad eye sight. They just showed up before a man whose vision was beyond the physical, and they lost their own physical vision. They encountered a man who had a higher vision, and his vision consumed theirs. If you fail to rise above your current level of vision, knowledge, understanding, exposure, wisdom, etc, you will become a victim of those who have risen.

As the year winds down, commit yourself to growing in knowledge, wisdom, insight, vision, divine revelation, etc. Don’t be content if you cannot see beyond the physical. Don’t settle for a life without divine revelation. Don’t accept a life without a peep into the future. Don’t accept a life of spiritual blindness. Don’t accept to live like one without eyes to see.

Remember, it’s either you raise your vision, or you become a victim of those who have raised theirs. Raise your vision. Grow your vision.

2 Corinthians 4: 18 says: “While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

Declare With Me: I raise my vision; I won’t be a victim of another man’s vision, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2020
JOY UNLIMITED

“There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.” (Luke 1: 5)

Our Focal Scripture makes mention of Herod who was king of Judaea (Judah). This was the Herod who ordered that little children who were two years and below be murdered because he wanted to kill Jesus. Herod was a joy killer; he was one who interrupted the laughter of families who were blessed with the fruit of the womb; he exchanged joy for pain; he stopped laughter abruptly.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: your laughter will not be cut short; your increase will not stop on the way; your good news will not be cut short while it is still on the way; your progress will not be terminated prematurely; your joy will not end prematurely; your blessings will not be exchanged with pain; your laughter will not be exchanged with tears of pain and shame; your increase will not be exchanged with retrogression.

Any killer of joy in your destiny, I decree, the judgement of God upon them. Let the Lord arise and judge every wicked man who has come to steal your joy; let the judgement of God arise against every satanic priest who wants your good news to be cut short; let the judgement of God arise against every exchanger of your good news; let the judgement of God arise against every man who wants to make you cry tears of regret.

Herod did not kill one child; he killed many children in a bid to get at Jesus. He was a messenger of widespread pain and tears. Every messenger of widespread pain and tears, I decree divine judgement upon them. You will not be a victim of collective pain; you will not be caught up in collective disaster; you will not be a victim of another man’s wickedness.

If you have embraced Jesus, then you are connected to that same power that raised Him from the dead; and if that power lives in you, you joy will not be killed.

Psalm 71: 7 says: “I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.”

Declare With Me: No power of hell shall kill my joy or make me a victim, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
FRUITLESS EFFORTS

“6. And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless. 7. And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.” (Luke 1: 6-7)

Our Focal Scripture paints an ironic picture of Zechariah and Elizabeth. They were both described as being righteous before God, and blameless in all commandments and ordinances of God. Despite how good they were, they had no child. Despite how good they were, they were yet to harvest a good result of child birth. They had nothing to show for their goodness. They were perfect people in wrong situations.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: you will not be empty handed despite your efforts. It will not be said that you were excellent but had nothing to show for it; it will not be said that you were perfect but lacked results; it will not be said that you did everything right but had no results; you will not be empty handed after serving God uprightly; you will not be counted among those who labored hard but had no results to show for it.

Zechariah and Elizabeth served God, yet they remained barren. Their situation was a mockery of their service to God. Hear me as I hear the Lord: your situation will not be a mockery of your service to God. You will not serve God with all you have in you and still end up like one who didn’t serve God at all; you will not make giant strides in God’s kingdom, only for your giant strides to leave you at the same level of empty-handedness.

Henceforth, your efforts shall fetch you results; your investments will bring you profits; your seed will fetch you multiple harvests; your results will exceed your efforts; your walk with God will impact positively on your results; your walk with God will cause your harvest to be heavier than it would have ordinarily been; your walk with God will make a way for you, more than you would have made for yourself.

Get set: the season of empty-handedness is over. Henceforth, results will give way to greater results. Your efforts will fetch you results. Your service to God will fetch you results. No more fruitless efforts.

Isaiah 65: 22 says: “They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.”

Declare With Me: I shall not be empty-handed; my efforts will bring me results, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2020
NO NEGATIVITY

“And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.” (Luke 1: 7)

Zechariah and Elizabeth had no child, and in a matter of time, our Focal Scripture would describe them as being stricken in years. So they started young without children, and they grew old still without children. They had a negative situation that followed them from when they were young till they grew old. They advanced in age, with a major load of negativity in their lives. They advanced with negativity.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: no negativity will advance with you in life. No negativity will follow you from year to year; no negativity will persist in your life to the point of becoming a part of your identity; no negativity shall become a part of your life story; no negativity shall have a permanent space in your life; no negativity will follow you from 2020 into 2021; no negativity will advance as you advance.

If there be any negativity that the enemy has attached to your life, I detach you from it now. I detach you from every health challenge that has persisted; I detach you from every financial challenge that has lasted longer than necessary; I detach you from every recurrent misfortune; I detach you from repeated negativity; I detach you from every negative situation that has refused to shift grounds; I remove your life from advancing negativity; evil will not follow you about.

The only thing that is permitted to follow you is goodness and mercies. Henceforth, only the positive things will follow you. Good news will follow you; promotion will follow you; increase will follow you; the mercies of God will follow you; divine provision will follow you; divine open doors will follow you; everything that pertains to life and godliness will follow you around.

No more shall it be said that negativity became your trademark. Only good news and increase will follow you; only the positives will follow you. No more advancement in negativity.

Psalm 23: 6 says: “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.”

Declare With Me: No negativity will advance in my life, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
PRAY ON

“But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.” (Luke 1: 13)

Our Focal Scripture reveals the conversation between Zechariah and the Angel of the Lord that showed up to him. The Angel told Zechariah that his prayers are heard, and that Elizabeth would bear him a son. So the prayer that was answered was that of having a child. So even when Zechariah had grown old, his prayer was still to have a child. He remained focused on his expectations even when time was running out. He kept praying!

Friend, even if time is running out, keep praying! Even if it looks as if God has forgotten you, keep praying; even if it seems that circumstances have ganged up against your expectations, keep praying; even if your faith is going down and you can no longer believe enough for the desires of your heart, keep praying. Keep praying for your increase; keep praying for your marriage; keep praying for fruitfulness; just keep praying.

Zechariah was not exactly praying at the time when the Angel announced that his prayers have been answered. So it was an answer that came unexpectedly. Get set: at a time when you may not be expecting your answers, heaven will cause your answers to locate you. At a time when you may think that it has become difficult for your prayers to be answered, God will show up and surprise you in ways you never imagined.

God does not store prayers; He answers them. If you keep knocking on the door of heaven with your requests and supplication, one day, perhaps when you may not be expecting it, God will show up and show off in grand style. If you don’t give up on your expectations, God will cause them to become your reality in a matter of time; if you keep praying and believing God for the things that are impossible, He will make them possible.

Don’t give up on your expectations. Stay focused on God who is able to answer every prayer made according to His will. If God be for you, your prayers will be answered if you don’t give up.

James 5: 16 says: “Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”

Declare With Me: I will keep praying; my prayers are answered, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2020
NO MORE REPROACH

“24. And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying, 25. Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men.” (Luke 1: 24-25)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of that moment when Elizabeth affirmed that God had taken away her reproach among men. So her barrenness had caused her reproach among men. Apparently, people were mocking her for not having her own child. What she was going through put her in the news for the wrong reasons; but in time, the God who rolls away reproach showed up in grand style and ended the reproach once and for all.

Friend, is there a matter in your life that has brought you reproach? Is there a challenge in your life that has made men to laugh at you and question your commitment to God? Is there a situation that has persisted in your life and men have now resorted to making mockery of you? Is there a challenge that has advertised you wrongly because of the peculiarity it came with? Are you at that point where you are being mocked?

Hear me as I hear the Lord: whatever has made men mock you shall cause God to remember you. Whatever matter that has caused men to laugh at you will cause God to do a miracle that will make you laugh; whatever issue that has persisted to the extent of advertising you wrongly shall be a reason for God to grant you a miracle that will put you in the news; your object of mockery shall be an subject of divine intervention.

The days of your reproach are over; the days of your mockery are over; the days of being laughed at, on account of your situation, are over; the days of your pain and shame are over. Henceforth, every point of mockery shall become a point of miracle. No more shall you be described by negative circumstances. No more shall you be counted among the rejected and forgotten. No more shall you be looked down upon.

Any man who is waiting to make your reproach a permanent label, shall wait forever. Your days of reproach are over.

Micah 7: 8 says: “Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.”

Declare With Me: My days of my reproach are over; I have been remembered, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
YOU ARE FAVOURED

“And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.” (Luke 1: 30)

Six months into the pregnancy of Elizabeth, mother of John the Baptist, God sent Angel Gabriel to Mary who would eventually be the woman by whose womb Jesus would be born. Mary was betrothed to Joseph, but unexpectedly, the Angel showed up to announce that she had found favour with God. That favour would later make Mary the mother of Jesus. It was favour that gave her what she didn’t plan for.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: as the year ends and another one begins, you shall be highly favoured. Favour will give you gifts you did not plan for; favour will fetch you opportunities you did not fight for; favour will put you ahead of your contemporaries; favour will make a way where you expected none; favour will make happen for you what you cannot make happen for yourself; favour will grant you a grand, favoured, miraculous finish.

Mary did not pray to be chosen as the woman through whom the Messiah would be born. So favour gave her what she didn’t pray for or ask for. Hear me as I hear the Lord: favour will deliver to you what you never prayed for; favour will give you amazing results that are not part of your 2020 or 2021 plans; favour will set you apart for mighty divine visitations; favour will usher you into new season of miracles that sound like lies.

The favour that Mary received caused her to become the channel through which God did a new thing on earth. So it was favour for newness and new things. Hear me as I hear the Lord: you shall have favour for new things. By the favour of God that is coming on you afresh, new opportunities, new breakthroughs, new clients, new heights, new financial doors, new miracles, new helpers, new visions, new positions, etc will come to you.

Get set for the favour that places men above their labours. Get set for high favour that will give you new things.

Psalm 44: 3 says: “For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.”

Declare With Me: I walk in high favour; I have favour for new things, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
A DIVINE PROCESS

“And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” (Luke 1: 35)

In our Focal Scripture, Angel Gabriel outlined the process by which the miracle of Mary was to happen. According to the Angel, the Holy Ghost was to come upon Mary, and the power of the highest was to overshadow her. Ordinarily, before a woman has a child, she should have had intercourse with a man. Mary was not even married; she was a virgin when she was chosen. God set up a divine process that would bring Mary’s result.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: God will set up a divine process that will bring you the results you desire. God will set up divine processes that will bring you the sort of results that cannot come by the hand of men; God will set up divine processes that will give you supernatural results; God will set up divine processes that will position you in levels you cannot attain by mere efforts. God will set up divine processes for your divine provision.

Others may have needed to get married or have intercourse with a man before having a child; but for Mary, all she needed was the Holy Ghost and the power of the highest. All she needed was what God made happen. Concerning the next level that God has ordained for you, all you need is what God will make happen by Himself. God will open the doors by Himself; He will deliver the miracle all by Himself.

Mary merely became an actor in the script that God Himself wrote and executed. She didn’t have to struggle to make anything happen. You will be a mere actor in the script that God has written concerning your life. You won’t have to struggle; all you need to do is to align yourself with the plan of God, and He will do that for which He is God. As you align, the fullness of what God has ordained will be supernaturally made manifest.

Ask God to set up a divine process for the next level that is coming your way; ask God to orchestrate a chain of divine events that will make your next level become your reality.

Isaiah 49: 11 says: “And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.”

Declare With Me: I receive the divine process for my next level, in Jesus’ name
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
A BLESSED LINEAGE

“And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.” (Luke 1: 36)

In the course of Angel Gabriel’s conversation with Mary, He told her that her cousin Elizabeth had conceived a child in her old age. So God remembered Mary to make her the mother of the Messiah, and also remembered her cousin Elizabeth to make her the mother of the forerunner to Christ. Two people from the same lineage received divine, angelic visitation; two people from the same lineage were favoured with miracles that sound like lies. It was a case of a blessed lineage.

Friend, I prophesy unto you: yours shall be called a lineage that God has blessed. Divine visitation shall be widespread in your family; open doors shall be widespread in your family; miracles and testimonies shall be widespread in your family; divine remembrance shall be the portion of your family; divinely orchestrated successes shall be the order of the day in your family; you shall be called that family that God remembered for good.

Get set: the season of multiple good news has begun in your family. There shall be an outbreak of high favour in your family; there shall be an outbreak of miracles in your family; as one person testifies, another shall also testify, and yet another shall testify, until it goes round the entire family. I decree, positive generational patterns shall play out in your family. Good news shall give birth to more good news in your family.

God had a program for humanity, He needed a mother for the Messiah and a mother for the forerunner to the Messiah, and He came to the same family to select His candidates. So people in the same family were aligned with divine agenda. Today, I pray for you: your family shall align with divine agenda. When God seeks people whom He will use, He will find them in your family. You shall be called that family that is aligned with divinity.

Ask God to put generational blessings upon your family. Ask God to cause your family to be known as that family that divinity remembered for good.

Psalm 115: 12 says: “The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.”

Declare With Me: My family is blessed with generational blessings and positive patterns, in Jesus name
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:07am On Dec 23, 2020
DESTINY ENFORCERS

“1. And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. 4. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of Davidsmiley” (Luke 2: 1, 4)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of that moment when Ceasar Augustus sent out a decree that a census be conducted. That decree forced Joseph and Mary to move to Bethlehem where Jesus was born. According to Micah 5 vs. 2, the prophecy of Jesus’ birth revealed that He would be born in Bethlehem. So the decree from Caesar propelled the fulfillment of prophecy. Caesar’s decree helped Joseph to fulfill purpose with precision.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: God will send you men who will propel you to fulfill purpose. God will send you men who will take actions that will help your destiny to move forward. God will send you men who will give decrees that will give you opportunities for progress and increase. God will send you men whose personal interest will align with your advancement. God will position men who will push you closer to destiny.

Ceasar was the King that ruled in the season of Jesus’ birth, and he gave a decree that propelled Joseph to the place of fulfillment of prophecy. Put differently, the throne of a King worked in favour of Joseph’s movement towards destiny fulfillment. Hear me as I hear the Lord: the thrones of other men will align with your destiny advancement. The thrones of the kings of this world will issue decrees that will work for your good.

Notice that when a decree came from Caesar, it sent Joseph to Bethlehem, not away from Bethlehem. That decree did not dislocate Joseph from the location of his prophecy. Hear me as I hear the Lord: no man will dislocate you from destiny. No man will send you away from the place of your miracle. No man will disconnect you from the divine release coming to you. No decree of a king will dislocate you in destiny.

Get set: your destiny enforcers are by the corner. The men that will help you fulfill destiny are on the way to you.

Isaiah 61: 5 says: “And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.”

Declare With Me: God will send me men who will help me fulfil destiny, in Jesus’ name
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
ALIGN WITH DIVINITY

“1. And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. 4. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of Davidsmiley” (Luke 2: 1, 4)

When Caesar issued a decree for a census, Joseph left Galilee and moved to Bethlehem of Judaea. The prophecy about Jesus’ birth, according to Micah 5 vs. 2, revealed that Jesus would be born in Bethlehem, not in Galilee. Galilee was not the location for Jesus to be born, it was contrary to God’s plan, and Joseph walked away with his wife. Joseph went to Bethlehem which was God’s plan for Jesus’ birth; he aligned with God’s plan.

Friend, as 2020 makes way for 2021, align yourself with God’s plan. Move in the direction of what God would have you do; move in the direction of God’s intention for your life; move in the direction of God’s plan and purpose for your destiny; align yourself with locations where God has deposited your portion; align yourself with the places and people who are in custody of your divine package. Align yourself with the God-approved environment for your greatness and results.

Joseph could not arrive at Bethlehem until he left Galilee. He could not align with the location of God’s purpose until he walked away from the place that was not God’s purpose. You may never be in alignment with God’s purpose until you walk away from the places and people that are contrary to the purpose and plan of God for your life; if there is no walking away, there may be no stepping in to align with God’s agenda.

Joseph may not have known that he was aligning with God’s plan when he went back to Bethlehem prior to Jesus’ birth, but God was working behind the scenes to make him do what was according to His (God’s) will. Ask God to align you with His will; ask God to push you into the pathway that will take you to your place in destiny; ask God to use the events of life to align you with His perfect will.

Remember, if God’s will for your life will find fulfillment, then you need to be in alignment with His will. Align yourself today, with God’s will and watch out for manifestations.

Romans 8: 14 says: “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”

Declare With Me: I align with God’s will; I walk away from every location that opposes God’s will for me, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
MORE MIRACLES

"And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn." (Luke 2: 7)

Our Focal Scripture introduces Jesus as Mary’s firstborn son. Being the first meant that after Jesus, Mary would later have more children. The birth of Jesus was a major miracle, and it was not going to be the last miracle in the life of Mary. More miracles were going to come to Mary in a matter of time. More divine encounters were coming her way; more divine releases were coming her way. What Mary had just received was a first.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: whatever miracle you have received from God is just a first. That open door is just a first; that breakthrough is just a first; that high favour in high places is just a first; that testimony that sounds like lies is just a first; whatever you have received from God is not the last you will ever receive. Whatever smile that God put on your face will not be the last you will receive from Him.

Get set: more miracles are coming; more testimonies are coming your way; more doors are about to open to you; more mighty works are about to come to you; more good news is loading, and it will locate you sooner than you expect; more favours are about to locate you; more divine interventions are coming your way; a bigger portion of what you already received from God is coming your way; greater is coming your way.

What God cannot do does not exist. Don’t let the enemy sell a lie to you that what the Lord has done for you is the last He will ever do. God has just begun, and He will be faithful to complete what He started in your life. Your best testimonies will not belong to the past; it won’t be said that God started with you and later closed the chapter of miracles in your life. What you have is a first!

Stay connected to Jesus, and He will ensure that after your current miracle, you shall have more.

Lamentations 3: 23 says: “They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.”

Declare With Me: I shall have more miracles; what I have received is just a first, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
DIVINELY ANNOUNCED

“8. And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.” (Luke 2: 8-9)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of that moment when the Angel of the Lord showed up among the shepherds that watched their flocks by night. A major miracle of Jesus’ birth had just taken place, and the Angel showed up to announce it among the shepherds. Something good was happening in Bethlehem, and it was spreading among the shepherds. The good thing that was happening in the atmosphere spread among the shepherds.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: what God is about to do in your life will be divinely announced. Your good news will be so heavy that it will become the talk of town; your open doors will ring a bell even among people who do not know you; the divine breakthroughs that God will make happen for you will be so amazing and massive that the news will spread even when you have not spoken a word about it. Your miracle is about to spread.

Mary did not need to tell anyone about the miracle she had just received, but the miracle spread on its own. She received a miracle that was too big to be covered. Hear me as I hear the Lord: your miracles will be so big that they can’t be hidden. Your testimonies will be so resounding that people will hear about them even when you have not shared them. Your life shall be the subject of unending good news that will spread out.

When Jehovah is involved, He does things that cannot be covered. When God does a thing, He doesn’t do it according to your ability but according to His own capabilities. When God gets to work in your life, He does what reflects His greatness. When God is set, He does it by Himself, and He makes it spread by Himself. When God is at work, He sets new records in what He does.

Ask God to do a thing for you that will put you in the news for the right reasons. Ask God for that miracle that cannot be hidden or covered.

Psalm 23: 5 says: “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.”

Declare With Me: My miracles will spread on all sides, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
BE ON GUARD

“8. And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them...” (Luke 2: 8-9)

The shepherds that were visited by the Angel of the Lord were keeping watch over their flocks by night. At a time when they could have chosen to be asleep, they chose to be awake and on guard. One major reason why shepherds keep watch over their flocks is to guard against any invasion or attack that would lead to a loss of their flock; those shepherds knew that they had people waiting to steal from them, and they were on guard.

Friend, as you run your race in destiny, be aware that there are people hanging around seeking for a chance to steal from you; there are powers of darkness seeking a chance to reduce your destiny; there are wicked men and women who have aligned with satanic powers, seeking to spoil your success; there are enemies of destiny whose agenda for you is to make you go down so that they will go up. There are men waiting for you to sleep so that they can prey on your destiny.

Always be on guard. Guard your destiny with prayers; guard your family with prayers; guard your business, career, academics, marriage, children, etc with prayers. If there be any door of success that God has opened unto you, guard it with prayers, lest you wake up one day to find the same door closed for no reasons. If there be any opportunity that heaven has given you, guard it with intense and continuous prayers.

The shepherds seemed to understand that those who would want to steal from them would come in the night, when most men would have slept off. They knew that their low moments could make them vulnerable. The enemy seeks to take advantage of your low moments to make a mess of your destiny. In moments when you are tired, remember that your adversary the devil is not tired.

Arise, wage war in the place of prayer, scuttle the plans of the enemy, and stop the enemy from making an inroad into your destiny.

1 Peter 5: 8 says: “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

Declare With Me: I shall remain vigilant, in Jesus’ name!
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.