Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333011 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2020
STAY AWAKE

“8. And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.” (Luke 2: 8-9)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When the miracle of Jesus’ birth took place, the Angel of the Lord came to shepherds who watched their flocks by night and announced the miracle. Heaven had something to show, and it was shown to shepherds who were awake at night, watching their flocks. That angelic visitation came at a time when people ought to be sleeping, but the shepherds were awake. They were awake at a time when God had something to show.

Friend, I pray for you: in times and seasons when God has something to show you, may you be awake to see and perceive what God has to show. May your eyes be open when God has visions to show you. May your ears be attentive when God speaks to you. May your humanity not stand in the way of the portals of the Spirit. May you be sensitive to know the heartbeat of God per time. May you be awake in the hour of divine encounter; may you be awake when your angel comes.

The shepherds were not as important as the teachers of the law, they were not as important as the priests and prophets, but they were awake, and God favoured them to see what others didn’t see. The only thing they did right was to be awake. Sometimes, the only difference between excellence and failure is sensitivity and availability at the time of your visitation. God often visits those who are ‘awake’ to receive Him.

Those shepherds became the tale bearers of what God had just done, but it all began with being awake to receive what God had to show. Because they were awake when it mattered, they became the mouth piece of God to announce what heaven had just unveiled on earth. If you make yourself available for divine encounter, you will become a custodian of divine information.

Ask God to keep you awake and sensitive in the time of your visitation. Ask God to cause your spirit man to be awake to the nudging of the Spirit of God.

Luke 19: 44 says: “And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.”

Declare With Me: I am awake to divine encounter; I will not miss my divine visitation, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2020
DESTINY ANNOUNCERS

“And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.” (Luke 2: 17)

When the shepherds left the manger where they saw Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus, they went on to announce what they had just seen. They spread the news of Jesus’ birth abroad. They announced the birth of Jesus to those who were yet to hear about it. They had just seen the Saviour, the Christ, which Israel had been expecting, and they went to tell those who were yet to see. They simply advertised what God had done.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: God will use men to announce you. God will compel men who have heard about you to spread the news of your destiny abroad. God will cause clients who have been satisfied by you to go forth and tell more clients about you; God will cause men who have been blessed by your ministry to go forth and tell the tales of what He is doing through you; men will announce you and put you in the news.

Jesus did not tell those men to speak about Him to anyone; Mary did not beg that her new child be announced. So it was an unsolicited advert. Hear me as I hear the Lord: men shall give you unsolicited advertisement. People you have not even spoken to will hear about you and spread the good news of your greatness and capacity to others; people who you didn’t ask to advertise you will go on to advertise you.

Remember, the shepherds were watching their flocks by night when they had an Angelic visitation; and afterwards, they embarked on an advert spree. They actually left their own matters unattended to, just to advertise Jesus. When Jehovah is involved, men will leave their primary assignments and they will begin to advertise you beyond your current boundaries. When God is for you, people will take your advert as their own job.

Ask God to position men who will announce you to your generation. Ask God to send you men who will take up the job of advertising you.

Isaiah 60: 16 says: “Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.”

Declare With Me: I call forth my destiny announcers, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2021
EPHPHATHA

“And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened.” (Mark 7: 34)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of that moment when Jesus spoke to the deaf and dumb man, and decreed “Ephphatha”, meaning, be opened. That man had his speech and hearing impaired. The gates of his speech and hearing were both locked, and Jesus commanded them to be immediately opened. Important gates in the life of that man were shut, and Jesus commanded them to be opened.

Friend, as 2021 begins, hear God’s prophetic word: Ephphatha! Be opened! Let the gates of your life be opened. Let the doors of advancement be opened to you. Let the gates of relevance and influence be opened to you. Let the gates of miracles be unlocked for you. Let the portals of greatness be opened to you. Let the gates of divine provision be opened to you. Let the gates of financial increase be unlocked to you.

Get ready: the heavens over your life are open. The gates of the resources you need are opened to you. The gates of your next level are opened to you. The gates of your destiny helpers are opened to you. The gates of elevation are opened to you. The gates of congratulations are opened to you. The gates of testimonies that sound like lies are opened to you. The gates of God’s favour and mercies are opened to you.

If there be important doors of your life that were shut in 2020, I decree, in 2021, they shall be continually open. If there be gates that have remained closed longer than they should, I command them to open immediately. If there be gates that the enemies of your destiny locked you out from, I decree, let the gates be opened. If there be any satanic gatekeeper that says your gates will remain closed, let the fire of God answer the gatekeeper.

Welcome to your season of Ephphatha. Your gates are open. All your gates shall remain open.

Revelations 3: 8 says: “I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.”

Declare With Me: Ephphatha, be opened, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2021
ALL DOORS ARE OPEN

“And straightway his ears were opened, and the string of his tongue was loosed, and he spake plain.” (Mark 7: 35)

When Jesus decreed “Ephphatha” to the man that was deaf and dumb, immediately, the ears were opened, and the tongue was loosed. That man had two major gates that were closed: the gates of hearing were closed, and the gates of speech were closed. By Jesus’ decree, all the doors that were hitherto locked in the life of that man were opened. By Jesus’ decree, all closed doors were flung open at once.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: in 2021, all your doors shall be open. All your doors that were previously closed shall be opened. The opening of doors in your life shall be widespread. As the doors are opening for you, doors shall also be opened for those connected to you. As the doors you prayed about are being unlocked, even the ones you are yet to pray about will also be unlocked. Your doors shall all be open.

It will not be said that the Lord opened some doors and left some closed. The Lord will not open the doors of divine health and leave your financial gates closed. The Lord will not open the door of career advancement and leave the doors of marital fruitfulness closed. The Lord will not open the doors of ministry and leave the doors of divine provision closed. This year, all your doors shall be open.

The same way Jesus said “Ephphatha” once, and both the ears and tongue of the one that was brought to Him were opened, by the word of the Lord, all your doors are open. The siege is broken, and you emerge from negativity to testimony; you emerge from stagnation to advancement; you emerge from darkness to light; you emerge from the back to the front.

Welcome to your season of all round open doors. All your doors are opened and shall remain open.

Isaiah 60: 11 says: “Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.”

Declare With Me: In 2021, all my doors are open, in Jesus’ name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
THE SPEED LANE

“And straightway his ears were opened, and the string of his tongue was loosed, and he spake plain.” (Mark 7: 35)

In our Focal Scripture, following Jesus’ proclamation of Ephphatha, the ears of the deaf man were opened straightway. The word ‘straightway’ as used in that scripture conveys a sense of immediacy. So it was a miracle that happened immediately. The divine release that came the way of that deaf and dumb fellow came without delays. It was a divine intervention that came with speed, with no measure of delays.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: in this New Year, your life is transited from the slow lane to the speed lane. Your ephphatha experiences shall come with divine speed. Your ephphatha experience shall break the power of delays and stagnation. Yours shall be a year where everything will happen fast and happen at the same time. Yours shall be called a movement laced with speedy achievements. It’s your new season of speed unlimited.

This year, the power of delay is broken over your life. Your advancement shall not be delayed. Your elevation shall not be delayed. Your miracles shall not be delayed. Your fruitfulness shall not be delayed. Your open gates shall not be delayed. Your opportunities shall not be delayed. Your helpers shall not be delayed. Your divine provision shall not be delayed. Your fulfillment of prophecy shall not be delayed.

Jesus showed up, and it didn’t matter how long dumbness and deafness had lasted; the solution came immediately. Jesus declared ephphatha, and a long standing case of negativity gave way immediately. As you embrace God’s decree of ephphatha, long standing negativities will bow, stubborn issues will give way, and every satanic siege shall be broken into pieces.

Get set: every delay and stagnation is broken. Your gates are open. Your life is transited to a realm of divine speed.

Psalm 70: 1 says:
“Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD.”

Declare With Me: I am transited from the slow lane to the speed lane in Jesus name ,Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
HELPERS ARE COMING

“And they bring unto him one that was deaf, and had an impediment in his speech; and they beseech him to put his hand upon him.” (Mark 7: 32)

Our Focal Scripture makes mention of a group of people who brought the deaf and dumb fellow to Jesus. Some people took responsibility for taking that deaf and dumb fellow into his ephphatha moment. The ears of the deaf opened, and the tongue of the dumb was untied, because there were men who showed up to help the deaf and dumb. It was an ephphatha moment that came with help and helpers.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: in 2021, you shall never lack help. Men shall arise and help you; men will push your matters to the kings of this world; men will help you to reach your targets and attain your goals; men will help you to fulfill your vision for 2021; God will send you men who will orchestrate your ephphatha moment; God will send you men who will bring you face to face with your open gates. God will send you useful helpers.

It may have been exciting to focus on the ears that had just been opened, and the tongue that had just been untied, but the first miracle was that of men who helped the deaf and the dumb fellow to the place of his miracle. Hear me as I hear the Lord: men will help you to the place of your miracle. Men will carry you to the place of your open gates. Men will push you until you enter the realms that God Himself destined for you.

The helpers that came the way of the deaf and dumb fellow took him closer to what he needed. Get set: God will send you men who will take you closer to what you have been looking for. God will send you men who will take you closer to your results. God will send you men who will take you closer to your open doors. God will send you men who will take you closer to your ephphatha experience. God will send you useful men.

Get set for a great year laced with divine help. Get set to be helped by the right men.

Isaiah 60: 10 says: “And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.”

Declare With Me: In 2021, I shall never lack help, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
LEAVE THE MULTITUDE

“And he took him aside from the multitude, and put his fingers into his ears, and he spit, and touched his tongue;” (Mark 7: 33)

Before Jesus healed the deaf and dumb fellow that was brought to Him, He first took the man aside from the multitude. The proclamation of “Ephphatha” did not happen until Jesus took the deaf and dumb man away from the multitude. The miracle of the opening of deaf ears and the untying of a tied tongue did not happen until Jesus separated the man from the multitude. So a future miracle demanded for a present separation.

Friend, this is that year when you will have to separate from the ‘crowd’. This is that year when you must commit to separating yourself from whatever competes with God for your attention. This is that year where you must deliberately separate yourself from activities that are hindering the divine attention you seek. This is the year when the multitude of negative relationships, behaviours, mindsets, etc must change.

Jesus took that man away from the multitude, and brought him closer to Himself. Jesus sought intimacy with the man before manifesting the miracle of ephphatha. As you seek the opening of your doors, Jesus also seeks more intimacy with you. Jesus wants to have a little more of your time. Jesus wants to have more space in your life; He wants to be the highest priority in your life; He wants to have more of you to Himself.

As the year begins, discover the multitudes you need to immediately walk away from. Some multitudes that followed you in 2020 should not walk with you in 2021. Some habits that found space in your life in the past should have no space this year. There may be people you got along with in the past, whom God will no longer have you get along with. There are multitudes to leave before your ‘Ephphatha’ experience.

Remember, the deaf and dumb man first left the multitude, before Jesus granted him a miracle. Leave the multitudes, and you will embrace your Ephphatha miracle.

2 Corinthians 6: 17 says: “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing ; and I will receive you,”

Declare With Me: I leave the multitudes; I embrace my miracle, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2021
FOCUS ON GOD

“And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened.” (Mark 7: 34)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus looked up to heaven and screamed Ephphatha! There was a deaf and dumb man in front of Him; there was a challenge standing in His presence; but rather than pause and focus on the challenge, Jesus chose to focus on heaven. Jesus took His eyes away from the challenge and looked to the One who could cause the challenge to be rolled away. Jesus did not focus His attention on the challenge.

Friend, no matter the challenge you face in 2021, keep your eyes on heaven. Keep your focus on Jesus. Keep your eyes on God’s promises. Keep your eyes on the prophecies that have gone ahead of you. Keep your eyes on the God who is able to fulfill the words of His power. Keep your eyes on the things which are eternal. Keep your eyes on the throne room of God. Keep your eyes on that same power that raised Jesus from the dead.

No matter the negativity that shows up this year, pay no attention to it. Do not give your heart to the challenges that show up on your way. Do not fill your thoughts with the negative experiences you are currently faced with. Do not allow any situation to take your eyes away from Jesus. Do not allow whatever roadblocks you see on your way make you lose sight of the same power that is able to make your way perfect.

As Jesus focused on heaven, the Ephphatha experience came to be. The deaf ears were opened, not because Jesus looked on them but because He looked on heaven. The tied tongue was loosed because of a focus on heaven. If you keep your focus on heaven, the doors will be opened, and the gates of your destiny will be unlocked. If you focus on heaven, the doors that didn’t open in the past will open to you.

Remember, Ephphatha became a reality as Jesus focused on heaven. Focus on heaven, and Ephphatha will be your reality.

Isaiah 26: 3 says: “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”

Declare With Me: My eyes are fixed on Jesus; I refuse to focus on my challenges, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
HEAR RIGHTLY

When Jesus intervened in the matter of the deaf and dumb man, his ears were first opened, and then his tongue was loosed. Jesus seemed to be more in a hurry to get the man to listen than He was in a hurry to get the man to speak. Jesus brought healing to his hearing before healing his speech. The matter of hearing was given precedence over speech. The gate of hearing opened before the gate of speech was opened.

Friend, you may not be able to say what you ought to say if you do not hear what you ought to hear. In this year of Ephphatha, be mindful of what you listen to. Be mindful of the voices you pay attention to. Be mindful of the voices of discouragement that want to stop you in your tracks. Be mindful of the voices that are saying what God is not saying. Be mindful of voices that want to take you away from God.

Jesus seemed to place the matter of hearing ahead of the matter of speaking. This year, hear before you speak. Speak only after you have heard from the Lord. Speak only when you have heard the right voices. Speak only when you have heard what you ought to hear. Speak only after you have heard what is consistent with God’s word for your life. Don’t be in a hurry to speak when you are yet to hear.

If you are a carrier of the life of God, then don’t listen to death. If you are a carrier of life, then be deliberate in listening to the word of the Lord over and above the reports of men. If Jesus has redeemed you, then there should not arise another voice that will overshadow the voice of the Lord. If you are a carrier of life, then be deliberate to listen to people that cause your life to overflow.

Remember, hearing was restored, and speech followed. If you can hear right this year, you will speak words that heaven will affirm.

James 1: 19 says: “Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:”

Declare With Me: I hear right; I speak right, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
NO OPPOSITION

“Speak unto the children of Israel, and take of every one of them a rod according to the house of their fathers, of all their princes according to the house of their fathers twelve rods: write thou every man's name upon his rod.” (Numbers 17: 2)

Prior to our Focal Scripture, there were many of the tribes of Israel who conspired against Moses and Aaron. Those men envied Moses and Aaron because the Lord made them His mouthpieces. They envied Moses and Aaron because they were chosen by God. What God did through Moses and Aaron attracted envy, and the Lord would have none of it. Some men of Israel were opposed to Moses and Aaron. They formed an opposition.

Friend, every opposition that has come together to scuttle your advancement in 2021, I command them to perish by fire. Every gang up that has arisen because of the works of God in your life, I command it to break by fire. I command the negative alliances against you to go down. I command the evil words spoken against you to come to nothing. I command the satanic traps set for you to backfire on the people who set them up.

God did not just allow the opposition against Moses and Aaron to walk away. He caused the ground to open and swallow some of them. The earth arose and fought against those who conspired against Moses and Aaron. Hear me as I hear the Lord: the earth will rise against every man that has conspired against your destiny. The earth will fight and swallow the men who want to swallow you and what is yours.

God gave a mandate to Moses and Aaron, and He stood by to deal with opposers of the mandate He gave them. God would not allow people to conspire and destroy what He put in place. Hear me as I hear the Lord: no man will thwart or destroy what the Lord has put in place in your life. No man will make a mess of your destiny this year. No man will cause God’s plan for you to fizzle out. No man will cause your destiny to be reduced.

You belong to a prophetic company, and any man who opposes you is inviting God’s judgment; and as surely as the Lord lives, no opposition will be able to stand before you this year.

Isaiah 54: 15 says: “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.”

Declare With Me: The earth shall crush and swallow every opposition against me, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
SINGLED OUT

“Speak unto the children of Israel, and take of every one of them a rod according to the house of their fathers, of all their princes according to the house of their fathers twelve rods: write thou every man's name upon his rod.” (Numbers 17: 2)

In Numbers 16, God began dealing with the opposition against Moses and Aaron; but in Numbers 17, God singled out Aaron and decided to deal with the opposition against him. God specially opened a chapter for Aaron and caused the men who arose against him to be silenced. After dealing with matters that were general, God singled out Aaron and opened the chapter of his life. God arose to do specific things for Aaron alone.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: in this year, God will open new chapters that are specifically for you. God will cause some doors to be opened for you in particular. God will cause some miracles to manifest with your name on it. God will cause the gates of good news and increase to be opened specially for you. God will cause specific matters of your life to be addressed. God will give you special attention.

There was a season where God seemed to deal with issues concerning Moses and Aaron; there was a season of general works, but it gave way to a new season that was literally made for Aaron alone. Get set: this New Year has your name on it. It doesn’t matter how it plays out for others; God says, it will work in your favour. It doesn’t matter how complicated things may be; you will still get the results that others are not getting.

When God opens the chapter of a man, He causes good news to break forth on all sides for that man. When God opens your chapter, what is yet to come to others will come to you. When God opens your chapter, the doors that are yet to open for others will open for you. When God opens your chapter, long standing battles and challenges are subdued for good. When God opens your chapter, He makes you the envy of many.

Congratulations: your chapter has been opened. You have been singled out for divine attention.

Isaiah 54: 3 says: “For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.”

Declare With Me: God has opened new chapters for my life; I am singled out for new doors, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
THERE IS A WORD

In Exodus 4 vs. 14, God had specifically selected Aaron to be Moses’ mouthpiece. Whatever God told Moses, it was Aaron’s responsibility to convey same to the people. Aaron had the job given to him by God. Aaron’s priesthood was instituted by God. There was a word over the life of Aaron; so when the opposition against Aaron arose, it was an opposition against a man who had a word of the Lord over his life.

Friend, go and announce to those who are planning to oppose you this year, that there is a word of the Lord over your life. If you have embraced Jesus, then you operate under the atmosphere of God’s word over your life. There is word concerning those doors that must open for you this year. There is a word concerning your safety. There is a word concerning your increase. There is a word concerning your next level.

Those that gathered against Moses and Aaron got what they did not bargain for. They thought they came to fight against their fellow men from the tribe of Levi, but God took it personal and caused the ground to open up and swallow them. Hear me as I hear the Lord: those that are planning to fight against you this year are in for surprises they didn’t bargain for. God will show up and fight them until they retrace their steps.

When God speaks a word, He is more than able to watch over it until it is fulfilled. When God speaks a word concerning a man, that man may not even be perfect, but God will fight for him all the same. When God fights your opposition, it is not necessarily because of you; it is all about the sanctity of the words He has spoken concerning you. When God speaks concerning you, He has enough options to deal with opposers of His word.

Focus on the word of the Lord concerning your life, and forget the opposition against you. If God be for you, nothing will tamper with His word for your life.

Isaiah 55: 11 says: “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”

Declare With Me: No power of hell will tamper with God’s word over my life, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2021
NO IMPOSSIBILITY

“And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds.” (Numbers 17: �

Our Focal Scripture speaks of how the rod of Aaron budded. That rod was not a freshly cut branch of a tree. It was a dry rod that would have lost all the moisture it once had. It was a dry rod that had simply left the realm where budding could still happen. Ordinarily it was impossible for such a dry rod to bud, but it budded in the tabernacle of witness (Ark of the Covenant). Aaron’s rod budded in God’s presence.

Friend, in 2021, your impossibilities will bow to the presence of the Lord. The things you could not achieve in time past will come within your reach as you reach for more and more of God’s presence. The heights that eluded you in time past will become your reality as you make the presence of God your anchor. The miracles that seemed rather far fetched in 2020 will become your reality in 2021 as you dwell in God’s presence.

Aaron made no plans for his rod to bud, but the presence of the Lord made the plan and executed same. So when the rod came into the presence of God, it may not have known God’s plan but it became a recipient of the plan of the Lord. You may not always know the plan of the Lord, but you will become a recipient of the manifestation of God’s plan when you make your abode in his presence.

What are those impossibilities that followed you into 2021? Take them with you into the presence of the Lord and they will become platforms for your 2021 miracles. Take your impossibilities into God’s presence and watch them become mind blowing wonders of God. Take those health challenges that doctors have given up on, into the presence of the Lord, and watch God turn back the hands of the enemy.

Remember, when Jehovah is involved, impossibility is nothing. Take your impossibilities to God’s presence and they will become possible in 2021.

Luke 1: 37 says: “For with God nothing shall be impossible.”

Declare With Me: In 2021, God’s presence will make my impossibilities to become possible, in Jesus name,Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
YOU SHALL HAVE MORE

“And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds.” (Numbers 17: cool

In vs. 5 of our Scripture Reading, God had told Moses that any man’s rod which He chooses, shall blossom. All that God promised was a blossoming. Notice that when Moses went back to the tabernacle, the rod of Aaron had brought forth buds, blossomed and yielded almonds. The miracle that happened to the rod of Aaron was more than what God promised. God spoke a word, and did more than He promised.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: whatsoever the Lord has promised you for 2021, He shall exceed it. You shall have more than you believed God for. You shall have your expectations exceeded. You shall have more results than you expected. You shall have more doors opened than you bargained for. You shall have more miraculous supplies come your way more than you planned for. You shall have more than you expected.

It would have been enough if Aaron’s rod blossomed and other rods didn’t blossom. It would have been enough if God did the much He said He would do, but without consulting anybody, God exceeded His stated promise in the life of Aaron. Hear me as I hear the Lord: God will not consult anybody to make you have more than He promised. God will orchestrate a chain of events to make you have more.

Get set: God will exceed your expectation in this New Year. God will open more doors than you bargained for. God will bring you more miracles than you planned for. God will cause you to receive more than you expected. God will cause you to exceed the targets you set for yourself. God will cause your results to exceed your expectations. God will cause your path to shine brighter than you expected.

Get ready to have your expectations exceeded. Get set to have more than you planned for.

Ephesians 3: 20 says: “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,”

Declare With Me: In 2021, I shall have more than I planned for, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE

“And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds.” (Numbers 17: �

Apart from budding, Aaron’s rod also blossomed. The word ‘blossom’ as used in that scripture refers to flowers that show forth before fruits manifest. So Aaron’s rod showed forth flowers. Aaron’s rod began to look attractive. The same rod that came into the tabernacle of witness in a dry form, turned around and became attractive and appealing to behold. Aaron’s rod became so beautiful that everyone would want to come close.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: in 2021, you will blossom. Your life will become more attractive to your generation. People who never noticed you in time past will notice you this year. People who were never interested in what you do will come calling this year. People who never paid attention to your ‘rod’ will pay some attention because of how much your life will blossom. It will be said that your life is attractive.

When a tree becomes flowery, even people who may not have wanted to come close will be forced to come close. When a tree produces flowers and becomes attractive, it attracts the attention of people who may never have wanted to give attention. Hear me as I hear the Lord: in this season, the high and mighty will come your way because of ‘flowers’ your life will produce. You will attract the right attention this year.

In time past, you may have struggled to gain the attention of the people you need; but in this season, without struggling, you will gain the attention you need. The same people you had to go after in time past will come looking for you because of how attractive the fragrance of your life will be. The same people who vowed never to look in your direction will be compelled to look in your direction.

The same God who caused Aaron’s rod to yield flowers that made it more attractive will cause your life to become more attractive and attract more attention.

Psalm 92: 13 says: “Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.”

Declare With Me: In 2021, my life shall be attractive; I attract more attention, in Jesus’ name..
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
YOU WILL BE FRUITFUL

When Aaron’s rod spent 24 hours in the tabernacle of witness, it budded, blossomed and yielded almonds. Aaron’s rod moved from dryness to fruitfulness. It didn’t just have signs of growth and advancement; it also yielded the right results. It brought forth fruits that could be consumed. It yielded results that came faster than results should come. Aaron’s rod had the evidence of results.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: in 2021, you will be fruitful on all sides. You will move from dryness to massive results. Your efforts will yield results like never before. You will move from wandering to possession. You will move from hands that are empty to hands that are filled with results. You will move from minor results to major results. You will move from not enough to more than enough. Your results will surprise your rivals.

Notice that this was not a case of fruitfulness that happened at the time when it should happen. This was fruitfulness that came ahead of schedule. This was fruitfulness that came earlier than expected. Hear me as I hear the Lord: your results shall come earlier than expected. As others are trying to find their feet in 2021, you will already have results that will blow your mind. God will satisfy you early with uncommon results.

Ordinarily, there are factors that should be in place before a tree yields fruits. At least, a tree should be planted, watered, and possibly fertilized before yielding results. Those factors were absent, yet the rod of Aaron yielded results. Hear me as I hear the Lord: even if the factors that should support your results are absent, you will still have results. What is missing in your environment will not stop your results from coming forth and on time.

If Jesus has redeemed you, then you belong to the company of those who have capacity for endless results and fruitfulness.

Psalm 92: 14 says: “They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;”

Declare With Me: In 2021, I shall be fruitful, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
24 HOUR MIRACLES

Our Focal Scripture reveals that after the rod of Aaron and his rivals were kept in the tabernacle of witness, by the next day, Aaron’s rod had budded, blossomed and yielded almonds. Those dry rods were kept in the tabernacle of witness, and in 24 hours, everything turned around for the rod of Aaron. In 24 hours, Aaron’s rod moved from a dry rod to an almond tree. In 24 hours, there was an unbelievable miracle.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: you are about to witness that mind blowing turn around that will happen within 24 hours. God will cause you to witness miracles that will manifest in less than 24 hours. God will cause you to receive testimonies that will be birthed in less than 24 hours. God will cause doors that have been shut at you to open speedily. God will cause the gates of your life to be open to receive 24 hour miracles.

24 hours were ordinarily too short for budding, blossoming and fruiting to take place in the rod, but God’s presence made it possible. Hear me as I hear the Lord: it may be humanly impossible to witness the sort of divine turn around that would happen in 24 hours, but as surely as the Lord lives, you will witness 24 hour miracles this year. You will wake up to good news that was not in the horizon by the previous day.

God caused a 24 hour miracle to happen in the life of Aaron, in order to set a pattern of 24 hour miracles in your own life. So get set: in 2021, 24 hour miracles shall be the order of the day. You will witness miracles that began and were completed in a matter of hours. You will see new chapters open for you suddenly, with no prior announcement and without much delay. You will see a speedy manifestation of the power of God in your life.

Get set to witness 24 hour miracles that will shock your rivals and adversaries. Get set for miracles that will start and be completed in hours.

Psalm 90: 14 says: “O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.”

Declare With Me: In 2021, I shall witness countless 24 hour miracles, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
AGAINST ALL ODDS

“And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds.” (Numbers 17: cool

It is important to observe that the rod of Aaron was not planted in the ground before it budded. It was kept in the presence of the Lord, in the tabernacle of witness (Ark of the Covenant). It was kept in an environment where it had no chance to develop roots or grow by natural processes. It was kept in a place where what it needed to grow was missing, yet it grew. Aaron’s rod budded despite what was missing.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: despite whatever is missing around you, your ‘rod’ will bud. Despite the missing links that make your progress unachievable, you will rise against all odds. The environment may not be favourable to enable you to advance, but God says you will advance against all odds. Policies may not be in your favour at the moment, but God says you will rise against all odds.

Because the rod was not planted in the ground before it budded, it would have been impossible for the ground to claim responsibility or take the glory for what happened in the rod. God eliminated the favourable environment that was needed in order to take all the glory to Himself. Hear me as I hear the Lord: God will orchestrate a chain of events that will cause your advancement to bring glory to Him alone. Your rising shall be called an act of God, by the finger of God.

Aaron’s rod was kept in the tabernacle of witness, it was kept in the presence of the Lord, and that presence of the Lord made up for what was missing. As surely as the Lord lives, as you dwell in His presence, He will supernaturally make up for whatever is missing around you. God will miraculously fill the gaps that exist in your environment. God will make provision to take care of the help you do not have. God will fill the gaps.

Ask God to orchestrate a chain of events that will cause you to advance against all odds. Ask God to make you rise despite what is missing.

Psalm 44: 3 says: “For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.”

Declare With Me: Despite what is missing, I rise, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2021
PUT YOUR NAME ON IT

When the representatives of the tribes of Israel showed up before Moses, he told them to write their names on their rods. So Aaron wrote his name on his own rod. That rod was dry at the moment when Aaron put his name on it. There was no miracle yet at the moment that Aaron put his name on it. There was nothing to cheer about when he put his name on it. There was no victory yet when he put his name on it.

Friend, what you are looking for may not yet have manifested, but God says, put your name on your ‘rod’. Put your name on that business that is yet to bud and blossom. Put your name on those efforts that are yet to yield results. Put your name on the important gates that are yet to open to you. Put your name on those pains that are yet to give way to joy. Put your name on the hopes of tomorrow that are yet to see the light of day.

Aaron put his name on his rod, and when they all came back in 24 hours to see a rod that had budded, blossomed and fruited, nobody was in doubt that it belonged to Aaron. He put his name on a dry rod, and when a miracle happened, it still had his name on it. If you dare to put your name on your dry ‘rod’, it will still have your name on it when your miracle manifests. If you put your name on that dry place, it will be yours when fruitfulness begins to manifest.

Aaron was not ashamed to identify with his dry rod; and when a miracle happened, there was no chance that anyone would claim the miracle. Dare to identify with your dry rod. Identify with the areas of your life that are not yet working. Own your failures. Own the expectations that are yet to be fulfilled. Own the doors that are yet to be opened. Own the dry rods that are yet to bud, blossom and yield fruits.

As surely as the Lord lives, that same rod that seems dry today will turn around and yield results in a matter of time, if you put your name on it.

Hebrews 10: 35 says: “Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.”

Declare With Me: My rod has my name on it, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
IT IS RESTORED

When Aaron’s rod came into the tabernacle of witness, it budded, blossomed and yielded almonds. So that rod was once a branch of an almond tree, but dryness had robbed it of its original identity. That rod had a place where it was coming from, but dryness had done so much to it that it didn’t look the same anymore. So the miracle of Aaron’s rod was that it was restored to its original state. There was restoration in the rod of Aaron.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: for every negative impact that dryness has had on you, get set for restoration. Get set for a restoration of every positive identity you lost. Get set for the restoration of every good fortune you lost in the past. Get set for the restoration of the profits you lost as a result of the pandemic. Get set to be pulled out of the impact of your negative experiences. Get set for a restoration of whatever you lost.

Aaron’s rod had become so dry that nobody would guess that it was once an almond. Dryness had so disconnected it from what it should look like, but the presence of the Lord restored what was lost. Hear me as I hear the Lord: it doesn’t matter how disconnected you are from the things you already lost, God is reconnecting you to them. God is reconnecting you to greatness. God is reconnecting you to increase and advancement.

Whatever positive identity you lost in time past is not lost for good. The same God who restored Aaron’s rod is able to restore your ‘rod’ to normalcy. The same God that caused Aaron’s rod to be reconnected to an identity it lost is able to reconnect you to the places, realms, levels, opportunities, finances, greatness, open doors, etc that you lost. The same God who restored in the past is still restoring today.

Get set to receive your miracle of restoration with compensation. Get set to be reconnected to what you lost in time past.

Joel 2: 25 says: “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.”

Declare With Me: My lost identity is restored; what I lost in the past is restored, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
DIFFERENT RESULTS

It is important to observe that the rod of Aaron was not the only rod that got into the tabernacle of witness. Other rods were taken in there as well, but although they all came out as dry as they went it, the rod of Aaron came forth having buds, blossoms and almond fruits. The same place that left eleven rods empty handed was the same place where the rod of Aaron advanced. It was the same place, but results were different.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: your ‘rod’ may be placed in the same place where other ‘rods’ were placed, but your result shall be different. In the same economy that is swallowing up businesses and careers, your result shall be different. In the same season when men are cast down, you will be lifted up. In the same season where results are scarce to come by, you shall have more than enough results.

The rod of Aaron did not need to make special efforts whilst in the tabernacle of witness. All it did was to go in there as other rods did, and it came forth with results that others did not come out with. Hear me as I hear the Lord: you may not need to do anything special or remarkably different from what others are doing, but God says, your results shall be remarkably different. Even without special efforts, your results shall be different.

You serve a God who has the capacity to grant you results in the same place where others got no results. You serve a God who is able to make your wilderness become a spring of living waters. You serve a God who caused Isaac to reap a hundred fold in the same year when his location was in a famine. You serve a God who created the entire universe out of nothing.

Get set: in 2021, your results shall be different from the results of people around you. Though every one is cast down, you shall be lifted up.

Isaiah 51: 3 says: “For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.”

Declare With Me: In 2021, my results shall be remarkably different, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
SPEEDY RESULTS

Our Focal Scripture speaks of how the rod of Aaron went into the tabernacle of witness (Ark of the Covenant) and came forth with buds, blossoms and almonds. Ordinarily, it takes a while for a tree to bud, before it blossoms and eventually begins to yield fruits; but the rod of Aaron seemed to be in so much haste to start producing results. It was not just a case of good results; it was a case of results that came in a hurry.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: your results shall be in a hurry to locate you in 2021. You shall have speedy results in 2021. The season of delayed results, is over. The season of delayed productivity, is over. The season of waiting for so long before making progress, is over. The season of waiting for long before the gates are opened to you, is over. The season of being stagnated for long before receiving results, is over.

Aaron’s rod was in a haste to blossom and bear fruit. Hear me as I hear the Lord: in this year, your life shall be in a hurry to blossom and bear fruit. Your business shall be in a hurry to blossom and bear fruit. Your career shall be in a hurry to blossom and bear fruit. Your results shall come speedily. Processes that ought to delay your results shall be waived for you. The delays that should come with results will be waived for you.

Hear me as I hear the Lord: the cycle of delayed expectations, is broken. The cycle of efforts that can only yield belated results, is over. The cycle of delayed results, is over. The cycle of late satisfaction, is over. Henceforth, your results shall come ahead of schedule. You shall hit your targets earlier than expected. You will rise higher earlier than expected. God will mess up the calculation of men to plant you ahead earlier than you bargained for.

Get set for a new season where your results will be in a hurry to locate you. Get set for a new season of speedy results.

Psalm 90: 14 says: “O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.”

Declare With Me: In 2021, my results shall come speedily, in Jesus’ name
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
LASTING MIRACLES

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels...” (Numbers 17: 10)

In our Focal Scripture, God told Moses to bring Aaron’s rod and keep same in the testimony (Ark of the Covenant) as a token against the rebels that gathered to speak against them. That meant that long after both Moses and Aaron died, Aaron’s rod was still in the Ark. Even priests who never saw Aaron would have seen his rod in the Ark. What God did for Aaron outlived Aaron. What God did for him was trans-generational.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: what is about to come your way will be trans-generational. God is about to open doors for you which will remain open for generations coming after you. God will grant you favours that will remain for those coming after you. God will cause your business to take on a trans-generational identity, and it will remain and flourish long after you are gone. God will cause your ministry to outlive you.

God was not about to do for Aaron what would be fleeting; God did not do what will fade away in the process of time. God wanted to do a miracle, and He did the type that generations unborn will witness. Hear me as I hear the Lord: what is about to come your way will be such that generations coming after you will see and be glad. God will cause you to receive things that will outlive you. God will grant you generational open doors.

The days of miracles that will be overtaken by events, is over. The era of receiving what will simply pass away in a short while, is over. Henceforth, you shall have doors that will remain open. You shall have favours that won’t be reduced or exchanged. You shall have elevation that will remain and not be reversed. It shall be said that you have miracles that have the capacity to remain.

Get set for a new season of lasting miracles. Get set for miracles that will outlive you.

Ecclesiastes 3: 14 says: “I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.”

Declare With Me: In 2021, I receive miracles that will outlive me, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
PERPETUAL FLOURISHING

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels...” (Numbers 17: 10)

After showing the men of Israel that Aaron was His choice, God told Moses to take the rod of Aaron and keep same in the Ark of the Covenant. A rod that had budded, blossomed and fruited became part of the Ark of the Covenant. So if one showed up before the Ark ten years later, or even fifty or hundred years later, the rod of Aaron would still be there, blooming blossoms. The rod of Aaron was kept in a state of continuous flourishing.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: you shall flourish continually. Your flourishing will not be diminished or extinguished. Your flourishing will not be affected by whatever adversity that will show up in 2021. Your flourishing will not be diminished by your environment. Your flourishing will not be a victim of whatever happens around you. The economy will not halt or hinder the extent of your flourishing.

The moment Moses kept Aaron’s rod in the Ark, it became a case of perpetual flourishing. The rod was not going to flourish occasionally. Hear me as I hear the Lord: the season of occasional flourishing is over in your life. It will not be said that you flourished in January and stopped flourishing some months later. You will not flourish according to the timing of men. You will not flourish only when it is convenient for your haters.

You serve a God who has kept the universe in place from generation to generation. If God be for you, your flourishing will not be terminated by any negativity or adversity. At a time when the rod of the other men would have broken, Aaron’s rod remained flourishing in the Ark. No matter what the situation is with people around you, your flourishing will continue.

Welcome to your season of continuous and perpetual flourishing.

Psalm 92: 13-14 says: “13. Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God. 14. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;”

Declare With Me: In 2021, I flourish perpetually, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2021
NO DRYNESS

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels; and thou shalt quite take away their murmurings from me, that they die not.” (Numbers 17: 10)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of that moment when God Himself ordered Moses to keep Aaron’s rod in the Ark of the Covenant. Aaron’s rod had budded, blossomed and had also fruited, and God commanded that it be placed in the Ark. The Ark of the Covenant was symbolic of God’s presence. So Aaron’s rod became part of God’s presence. God’s presence may have visited the dry rods, but Aaron’s rod became part of God’s presence.

Friend, if your life remains dry, you just might reduce God to a mere visitor that comes and goes but never stays. If your life remains dry spiritually, you won’t be conducive for a perpetual presence of God to be made manifest. If you fail to grow and yield fruit, you just might become that branch that the Lord would rather cut off. If you remain disconnected from God, with no sign of spiritual life in you, you are chasing God away.

God gave a special position to a rod that came alive. God made His abode with the rod that had life in it, but He didn’t do same with rods that were dry. This is that year when you will operate as a rod that has life in it. This is that year when you will not be mere dry bone and nothing more. This is that year when fruitfulness and life will be your identity. This is that year when the fullness of the life of God must be found in you.

Did you know that nothing more was said of the dry rods that didn’t bud like Aaron’s rod? They were dry, and they were soon forgotten. They were dry and they went into oblivion and extinction. If you make the mistake of being spiritually dry, you are simply preparing yourself for extinction and oblivion. If you remain dry, you are simply disqualifying yourself from being a partaker with God. Today’s dryness will breed tomorrow’s stagnation.

Don’t be counted amongst those who simply chose dryness over and above life and fruitfulness. Ask God to fill you afresh with His life. Ask God to cause your spirit man to bud, blossom and yield fruit.

John 15: 2 says: “Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.”

Declare With Me: I am full of the life of God; no more dryness, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2021
GUARD YOUR STRENGTH

“And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the LORD, when Ehud was dead.” (Judges 4: 1)

Our Focal Scripture unveils a phase in the story of Israel which unfolded after Ehud died. Ehud’s death was followed by evil doing on the part of the children of Israel. Ehud died, and they drifted from the tenets that God set for them. Ehud seemed to have been the brain behind their walk with God, he was the bedrock of their intimacy with God; he died, and they deviated.

Ehud means strength or power. So ‘strength’ died, and the children of Israel could not continue to please God. ‘Power’ died, and they lost the capacity to do what was right in God’s sight. The death of ‘strength’ marked the beginning of their derailment from the pathway God set for them. Strength died, and they could not continue in obedience and consecration to God.

Friend, did you know that you could have good intentions, and yet lack the power to fulfill your good intentions? Did you know that you could desire to live for Jesus, and have a healthy prayer life, and yet be unable to do so because the power is not available to you? Did you know that the death of the strength in you could mark the beginning of a drift from greatness?

Today, I pray for you: may the Lord clothe you with strength. May the strength of the Lord be planted in your inner man. May the strength to defeat the challenges that will come your way come upon you. May the spiritual energy to accomplish all that God has appointed you to accomplish, come upon you. May the power to make wealth come upon you. May the strength to fulfill divine purpose come upon you.

I decree, in 2021, your strength will not fail. Your power base will not be eroded. Your financial strength will not die. Your spiritual strength will not die. The strength of your health will not fail. The strength of your family will not die. The strength of your marriage will not fail. Every attack against your strength, I command it to end now. I command every waster of your strength to expire.

Guard your strength in 2021. Beware of whatever depletes your strength and makes you hollow spiritually. Beware of whatever leaks the strength of God from your life. Beware of whatever or whoever tones down the intensity of your spirit man. Beware of strength killers.

Ephesians 3: 16 says: “That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;”

Declare With Me: I am clothed with divine strength; in 2021, my strength will not fail, in Jesus’ name..
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
DON’T MISS THE MARK

“And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the LORD, when Ehud was dead.” (Judges 4: 1)

Our Focal Scripture speaks of how the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord after the death of Ehud. Their bondage began when they began doing evil in the sight of the Lord. To do evil is to miss the mark. God set a mark for them, and the moment they began missing that mark, they opened the doors of their destinies to reduction and oppression. They missed the mark that God set for them, and they became mincemeat for the enemy.

Friend, don’t miss whatever mark that God has set for you. Don’t come down from whatever height that God has placed you on. Don’t make light of whatever assignment that heaven has committed into your hands. Don’t live below the destiny mandate that God has given you. Don’t be an inferior version of whom God made you to be. Don’t play on a turf that is below the capacity that God put in you already.

It may have been okay for sin to be found amongst other people who were not children of Israel, but it was unacceptable for sin to become the order of the day amongst God’s people. You may be in an environment where it is okay for people to miss the mark, but God didn’t send you there to join them in missing the mark. God did not send you amongst the ungodly so that you too can join them and be ungodly.

If you made the mistake of missing the mark of your high calling in the past, now is the time to retrace your steps. Now is the time to get back to the demands of God for your life. Now is the time to get back to the standards that God set for you. Now is the time to live according to your destiny mandate and destiny capacity. Now is the time to live like one who has a purpose to fulfill. Now is the time to stop missing the mark.

Press toward the mark of your high calling. Press toward the standards that God set for you. Press toward goal that heaven set for you. Don’t let your environment usher you into a dangerous realm of missing the mark.

Philippians 3: 14 says: “I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”

Declare With Me: I refuse to be counted amongst men who miss the mark, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
NO NEGATIVE ADVANTAGE

“And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD: for he had nine hundred chariots of iron; and twenty years he mightily oppressed the children of Israel.” (Judges 4: 3)

Our Focal Scripture reveals that King Jabin had nine hundred chariots of iron. In bible times, especially at the time of this captivity, Israel had no chariots and largely went on foot when they had a battle. So Jabin and his army had more sophisticated weapons with which they oppressed Israel. The capacity of Jabin for evil outweighed the children of Israel. The children of Israel faced trouble that was bigger than the solution they had.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: no negativity will be greater than the solution you have to offer. No evil will grow so big that it will overshadow you. No challenge will come your way that will overshadow your finances. You will not come face to face with issues that will consume your destiny. You will not be counted amongst those whose troubles are weightier than them. You will not be smaller than the troubles that come your way.

Jabin did not need to make a lot of effort to oppress the children of Israel. He simply had capacity that outweighed them, and for twenty years, he held them hostage. Hear me as I hear the Lord: every strength of the enemy against you is broken. Every advantage the enemy is using to oppress you, I decree, it goes down now. Every structure the enemy has set up to hold you to ransom, I command it to go down by fire.

Today, I pray for you: may the Lord cause you to have more capacity than whatever challenges that will come your way. May the Lord cause you to have more wisdom than your adversaries. May the Lord cause you to have more resources than your challenges demand. May the Lord cause you to have more helpers than your enemies have. May the Lord cause your capacity to outweigh whatever negativity that has arisen against you.

Every pattern of satanic advantage over you by your adversaries, is reversed. No longer shall the enemy have an advantage over you. By the blood of Jesus, you have a divine advantage.

Psalm 18: 40 says: “Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.”

Declare With Me: Every advantage of the enemy over me is broken; no challenge will outweigh my capacity, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
SATANIC REINFORCEMENT

“And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD: for he had nine hundred chariots of iron; and twenty years he mightily oppressed the children of Israel.” (Judges 4: 3)

Our Focal Scripture makes mention of the nine hundred chariots of iron possessed by Jabin and his army. In bible times, chariots were usually made of wood, but some had iron reinforcement built around them. The idea was to make the chariot more effective and less vulnerable. So Jabin came against the children of Israel with reinforced chariots. Negativity was reinforced in order to keep the people of God in bondage.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: every evil that has been fortified against you, I decree, let the fire of God consume it. Every reinforcement of negativity against your family, I command it to fall to the consuming fire of God. Every seat of Satan that the enemy has set up in your career, business, children, ministry, finances, etc, I command the fire of God to consume it. I decree an end to every satanic reinforcement of negativity around you.

Jabin was loaded with wooden chariots that were fortified with iron. So even if the children of Israel fought back, the iron reinforcement would stop their arrows from hitting Jabin’s soldiers. So the reinforcement made negativity difficult to pull down. Any reinforcement that is making negativity resistant to your prayers and warfare, I decree, let the fire of God dismantle it. Any satanic resistance to your efforts, let the fire of God respond.

Today, I pray for you: may you be stronger than every ‘chariot of iron’ that the enemy has raised against you. May God endue you with strength that will crush the satanic altars erected to keep you at a spot. May God cause you to defeat the structures of darkness that have been erected against you. May the conspiracies against you scatter now. May God cause you to triumph over every work of darkness against you.

The season of satanic reinforcement, is over. Henceforth, let no man trouble you, and let no structure of darkness prevail over you.

2 Corinthians 10: 4 says: “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;”

Declare With Me: Every satanic fortification against me, go down now, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2021
NO SPEEDY DISASTER

Our Focal Scripture speaks of the nine hundred chariots of iron with which Jabin terrorized the children of Israel. One major reason why chariots of iron were used in Bible times, was the rapid movements they were capable of. It was easy for soldiers with iron chariots to go ahead of their enemies. Put differently, iron chariots were symbolic of evil that travelled faster than its prey. Iron chariots were vehicles of speedy disaster.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: in 2021, you will not be a victim of speedy disaster. You will not be counted amongst those who went down a slippery slope at an alarming speed. You will not be caught in the web of evil that will overtake you without announcement. You will not be caught in the midst of troubles that will overtake you at an alarming speed. You will not be a victim of evil that will travel faster than you can.

The children of Israel may have made attempts to escape from the iron chariots of Jabin, but because the iron chariots had the advantage of speed, they ended up being overtaken by the negativity they wanted to escape from. Hear me as I hear the Lord: you will not be overtaken by the same challenges you are trying hard to escape from. You will not be a victim of troubles you are trying hard to avoid. You will not be overtaken by evil.

Jesus did not pay a high price for you, so that the enemy can speedily cause you to go down. Jesus redeemed you so that you can have life and have it more abundantly. Jesus redeemed you so that the enemy will not overtake you with negativity. Live in the consciousness of the finished work of Christ in your life, and no power of hell will overtake your destiny. Refuse to be a victim of speedy negativity.

Remember, evil that comes with speed, is not part of God’s plan for your life. Resist the enemy; refuse to be overtaken by negativity.

John 1: 5 NIV says: “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.”

Declare With Me: No evil will overtake me, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
NO STAGNATION

Our Focal Scripture reveals that the children of Israel were oppressed under Jabin for twenty years. For twenty years, they lived in pain and anguish. For twenty years, the same pattern/cycle of negativity remained. The years passed by them, but their circumstances did not change. The years made progress, but they didn’t make progress. The oppression of Jabin made them stagnant. Time was moving but they were not moving.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: every oppression that has made you stagnant, I command it to cease now. Every satanic activity that has put you in bondage, causing your years to remain exactly the same, I command it to cease now. Every negativity that the enemy has made a permanent feature in your life, I command it to cease today. Every oppression that is keeping you stagnant as time is moving, be consumed.

Time was moving but the children of Israel were not moving. Time was moving but they did not make progress. Time was moving but nothing good was added to their lives. Hear me as I hear the Lord: every plot of the enemy to cause your years to be empty and without new additions, I command that plot to scatter now. Every attack of the enemy that wants you to achieve nothing new as the years go by, let it scatter by the fire of God.

The attack of Jabin against the children of Israel was an attack against their time. He simply messed up their time. He made their time worthless. He made their time empty, with no results. Any attack of the enemy to make a mess of your time, let the fire of the Lord consume it. Every attack of the enemy to make your time and years worthless, today I decree, let the fire of God consume it. Chains of oppression, break by fire.

The years of stagnation and oppression, are over. No longer shall your time be worthless or empty. No longer shall you remain in the same place as time moves. You will not be behind when your years are in front.

Ephesians 5: 16 says: “Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.”

Declare With Me: No more stagnation; I move as time moves, in Jesus’ name!
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.