Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333553 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2021
NEW CHAPTERS

“And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.” (Judges 4: 4)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

The verse prior to our Focal Scripture speaks of how Jabin mightily oppressed the children of Israel. That verse ended with a ‘full stop’. Notice that our Focal Scripture began with ‘and Deborah…’. So when it seemed that the matter of the oppression of Israel had been concluded, the identity of Deborah was unfolded. When it seemed that the enemy had the final say, God caused a new twist to be added to the story.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: in every area of your life where it seems that matters have been concluded already, but not in your favour, God is causing new chapters to be opened to you. God is reopening the chapters of your past disappointments. God is reopening the chapters of what didn’t work in your favour in the past. God is reopening the chapters of your lost glory. God is reopening the chapters of your past pain.

Deborah was mentioned after the matter of the oppression of Jabin was closed, and she became a harbinger of the good news that later unfolded for Israel. Hear me as I hear the Lord: as your new chapters unfold, you will see good news. You will see pain replaced with laughter and joy. You will see lack replaced with abundance. You will see the strength of God replace your weakness. Your new chapters will come with joy.

For all those who think that your chapters are closed for good, go and announce to them that your God has reopened the chapters that are not in your favour, in order to make them end in your favour. Go and announce to your haters that they will not have the final say in the affairs of your life. Go and tell those who closed your chapters in order to hurt you, that the God you serve has arisen with new chapters written in your favour.

Get set: new chapters of joy and gladness are opened to you. You will rise from the ashes.

Micah 7: 8 says: “Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.”

Declare With Me: New chapters of good news are open to me, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
STING THE ENEMY

“And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.” (Judges 4: 4)

Our Focal Scripture introduces Deborah, the prophetess who spearheaded the liberation of Israel from the bondage of Jabin. The meaning of ‘Deborah’, is ‘bee’. One major characteristic of the bee is its ability to sting every invader in its space. So the person who led the fight back of God’s people was a person who could sting her opposition. Deborah literally stung the opposition against Israel until they crumbled.

Friend, God says, sting the invaders of your territory. Sting every power of hell that wants to make a mess of your destiny. Sting every conspiracy of the wicked against you. Sting every satanic invader that wants to steal what the Lord has destined for you. Sting every messenger of darkness that wants to possess your territory. Sting every satanic altar that wants to reduce your destiny to rubbles. Sting the negativity around you.

A bee doesn’t only sit back to defend its territory; it also goes all out to attack its opposition. This year, don’t sit back to defend your territory alone. Take it a step further and attack every negativity that may not have started to affect you yet. Put away every darkness that is currently operating around you and yours. Crush every work of darkness that is currently manifesting around your life.

Jesus was made manifest to destroy the works of darkness; and if you have been redeemed by Jesus, then you too should destroy the works of darkness around you, whether it is affecting you or not. Crush every age long satanic structure that has laid a siege on people connected to you. Let it be said that people around you were set free from the oppression of the enemy because of you. Let your presence cut off the invaders.

Don’t allow negativity and satanic invaders to have a free course around you. Sting the enemy, and cut short their operation.

Ephesians 4: 27 says: “Neither give place to the devil.”

Declare With Me: I sting every invader and negativity in my territory, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2021
CARRIER OF SWEETNESS

The oppression of Jabin, King of Canaan, against the children of Israel continued until Deborah arose. The name Deborah, like we earlier observed, means bee. One major thing a bee is known for is honey. Honey is a sweetener. So, put differently, the person who led the fight for the liberation of Israel was one whose life produced sweetness. The one who defeated the enemies of God, was one who produced sweetness.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: your life will produce sweetness all year long. Tales of good news and increase will be heard in your dwelling. You will be known as that one whose life is synonymous with glad tidings of great joy. You will be a source of sweetness to people around you. You will be a messenger of good news to people connected to you. You will have so much sweetness in you to share to everyone around you.

A bee doesn’t just produce honey once in its lifetime. It keeps producing honey for the rest of its life. Hear me as I hear the Lord: you will not be a seasonal carrier of sweetness. In season and out of season, your life will emit sweetness. Whether the economy is favourable or not, your life will emit sweetness. No matter the number of haters you are surrounded with, your life will still produce sweetness.

Because a bee produces honey, people find it wherever it is in order to harvest the honey. The sweetness it produces makes it attract attention. Get set: men who are in search of sweetness will soon locate you wherever you are and harvest sweetness from your life. Men who are in need of good results will come your way. You will be highly sought after. Men will seek you out wherever you are because of the sweetness you carry.

Get set to be known as a carrier of sweetness. Get set to receive men who are in need of the sweetness in you.

Joel 3: 18 says: “And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.”

Declare With Me: I am a carrier of sweetness; my life produces sweetness in all seasons, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
BE MORE

Our Focal Scripture tells the tale of Deborah’s different roles and abilities. Deborah was a wife of Lapidoth; she was also a prophetess; and she was judge over Israel. She had a fulfilled role in her marriage/family; she had spiritual authority as a prophetess; she held the highest position in Israel as well. Deborah could have chosen to be a wife only, but she dared to be more. She had an option to be more, and she took it.

Friend, in 2021, dare to be more. Break out of your comfort zone and step into new realms you have not been in. Break out of the limited mould that men have set for you. Break out of confinement and express the full measure of your potentials and potentialities. Stop doing only what is convenient for you, and start doing what will cause your creative juice to manifest. Delve into the depths of your being and manifest your abilities.

Deborah did not just have capacity. She used the capacity she had. In this season, use your capacity. Convert your abilities to tangible results. Don’t just be a carrier of great ideas and visions; start acting on the ideas and visions that God has given you. Don’t just be a mere statistic amongst the living; live life to the fullest of your destiny mandate. Live your life in such a way that heaven will not regret giving you mighty divine deposits.

Israel was a largely patriarchal society, but Deborah rose against all odds. Her environment was a good reason to stop her from being more, but she didn’t let her environment stop her. Don’t let your environment stop you from being more and doing more. Don’t let the minimal expectations of men around you cause you to limit the expression of your God-given potentials. Don’t let the feelings of men make you hide your abilities.

If ever you have a chance to be more, don’t be less. If ever you have a chance to do more, don’t do less.

Ecclesiastes 9: 10 says: “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.”

Declare With Me: I choose to be more; my environment will not limit the expression of my potentials, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
LIGHTEN OTHERS

Deborah was introduced as the wife of Lapidoth. The name ‘Lapidoth’ means ‘enlightened’. It could also be interpreted to mean light. So Deborah was married to ‘Light’. The man who Deborah submitted to, was ‘Light’. The man under whose cover Deborah manifested greatness, was ‘Light’. Lapidoth was that light that caused the one connected to him to shine forth greatly. Lapidoth was a light that lightened the ‘Deborah’ around him.

Friend, it’s not enough to be a carrier of the light of God; let the light that you bear in you lighten the lives of those connected to you. Allow the light of God in you to cause those connected to you to become great. Let the light of God in your inner man shine forth to the extent that no destiny around you will remain in darkness. Let the light of God in you shine so much that people under your cover will become territorial giants.

Lapidoth was not the everyday husband. He was a husband under whom Deborah emerged as ruler and judge over Israel. He was a man under whom the prophetess in Deborah found full expression. Let it be said that under you, the potentials of people connected to you found expression. Let it be said that under you, the little ones became a mighty nation. Let it be said that under you, greatness manifested freely in people.

Lapidoth did not put off the light of greatness in Deborah. He did not cause the greatness of Deborah to wane simply because she was a wife. If the greatness of people around you begins to diminish simply because they are connected to you, then you have become a messenger of darkness instead of light. If the potentials of those who are connected to you wane under your watch, then you are not fulfilling purpose rightly.

Don’t be counted amongst men whose light cannot keep the light of others aflame. Don’t let the greatness of anyone wane under your watch.

Matthew 5: 16 says: “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”

Declare With Me: The greatness of those under my watch will blossom beyond borders, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2021
BE CONSISTENT

“And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.” (Judges 4: 5)

Our Focal Scripture records that Deborah dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah. Ordinarily, no palm tree would have had a name on its own, but Deborah kept dwelling under this particular palm tree until the palm tree was named after her. She so consistently showed up at that palm tree until the tree got a name from her. Her consistency caused her identity to be established on that palm tree. Deborah wore consistency like a garment.

Friend, wear consistency like a garment. Be consistent in all you do. Be consistent in your strength of character; be consistent in your walk with God; be consistent in your service to God’s kingdom; be consistent in your fellowship with God; be consistent in your service delivery; be consistent in your positive values; be consistent in being the best if you have so chosen; let consistency be your watchword.

Anyone who wanted to approach Deborah for judgement did not need to guess where Deborah would be. Her consistency became so predictable that a palm tree where she held court was named after her. Would you commit today, to attain the realm of predictable consistency? Would you commit today, to attaining a level where people know what to expect from you without you disappointing them?

Before Deborah got involved in the battle that eventually consumed Jabin and his cohorts, she paid the price of consistency. Consistency paved the way for her victory in battle. Consistency paved the way for her to attain a higher level of relevance. If you dare to be consistent, you will be shocked at the level of relevance you will soon attain. If you dare to be consistent, God will have no option but to invite you to higher realms.

Don’t be counted amongst them that are hot today and cold tomorrow. Make a commitment to wear consistency like a garment.

1 Corinthians 4: 2 says: “Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.”

Declare With Me: I choose the pathway of consistency, so help me God, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2021
YOU HAVE A PLACE

“And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.” (Judges 4: 5)

Deborah’s dwelling place as she judged Israel, was under a palm tree that was named after her, between Ramah and Bethel. Deborah had a place where she carried out her duties as judge over Israel. She was a prophetess and a judge, she was endued with divine capacity, and she soon got a place. God made room for her to express her potentials. She didn’t only have capacity and ability; she also had her own space to thrive.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: for every capacity that heaven has bestowed on you, receive the space to thrive. Receive the space to fulfill your potentials. Receive the space to manifest your God-given abilities. Receive the opportunities that your capacity requires. Receive the space that will help you to be established. Receive the space to be more than you currently are. Receive the space that will aid your rise.

Deborah had a space that no one contended for, and it was soon called the palm tree of Deborah. There was no record that any man arose to contend with her space. Hear me as I hear the Lord: no man will take the space that God made for your destiny. You will not lose your place to another. You will not lose your throne to another. You will not lose your relevance to another. You will not be counted amongst men who lose their space.

When Isaac finally got his own space, he called it Rehoboth, and he proclaimed that God had made room for him (see Genesis 26). God made room for him, and the striving from the contenders for his space ceased. Hear me as I hear the Lord: as God makes room for you, every striving of those contending for your space will cease. As God makes room for you, the opposition against your expansion will crumble.

Ask God to make room for you as He made room for Deborah. Ask God to give you your own space.

Genesis 26: 22 MSG says: "He went on from there and dug yet another well. But there was no fighting over this one so he named it Rehoboth (Wide-Open Spaces), saying, “Now God has given us plenty of space to spread out in the land”."

Declare With Me: I have my own space; every contention for my space ceases now, in Jesus name...Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
PAST NEGATIVITY

“Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.” (2 Kings 4: 1)

The woman who met Elisha in our Focal Scripture complained to him about a debt which her late husband owed, and for which the creditor had come to take her sons into bondage. The debt was not new; it was a debt owed in the past; and it was about to cause her sons to go into bondage. Something that happened in the past showed up to mess up her present day; something from the past showed up to hurt her present day.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: nothing from your past will show up to hurt your today. No error from the past will show up to mess up your present day. No record from the past will show up to make a mess of your current efforts. No battle you faced in the past will come back to make you vulnerable in your today. The losses you suffered in the past will not mess up your today. The wrong choices of yesterday will not hurt your today.

Every voice from your yesterday that is speaking against your today, I silence that voice now. Anything from your past that is fighting your today, I terminate it by fire. Every conspiracy or enchantment that was made in the past in order to affect your today and tomorrow, I sweep it out by the fire of God. Every blackmail, gossip, bad report, falsehood, etc that was projected to bring you down, I command it to go down.

Today, I decree, nothing from the past will upstage your future. Nothing from your yesterday will open the door of destruction to you. No negative story from your yesterday will shut the doors of advancement as you show up. Nothing from your yesterday will get in the way of your greatness. Nothing from your yesterday will chase away the helpers you desire. Nothing negative from your yesterday will overshadow your today.

I silence every negative voice from your yesterday; and I decree, nothing from the past will mess up the present and the future.

Isaiah 49: 25 says: “But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.”

Declare With Me: Nothing from the past will hurt my present and future, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2021
YOU CAN’T BE STOPPED

“Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.” (2 Kings 4: 1)

It is instructive to observe that the man who died and left a debt for his family was one of the sons of the prophets. That man was a prophet in training, and he died as a prophet in training. He began a process of being tutored as a prophet, and he could not complete the process. His journey as one of the sons of the prophets ended on the way. He started but did not graduate. His journey stopped on the way.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: you will not stop on the way. Your journey will not stop on the way. Your success will not stop on the way. Your projects will not stop on the way. Your progress will not stop on the way. Your journey to your new gates will not stop on the way. Your influence will not stop on the way. Your favours will not stop on the way. Your access into high places will not stop on the way; you will not stop on the way.

Today, I decree, the grace for completion is coming upon you. Your hands shall complete whatsoever you start. God will empower you with the mantle of a finisher. God will grant you divine capacity to complete every journey you have started; God will cause you to have the blessing of longevity, and you will not expire when it is time to manifest; you will not
be counted amongst men who expired ahead of schedule.

That late son of the prophet did not enroll in the school of the prophets so that he could end on the way; he enrolled in order to become a prophet. He enrolled in order to become more, but alas, he stopped on the way. Every power of hell that says you will stop on the way and not become all that God has destined and empowered you to become, I decree, their plans will not stand. Every plot of the enemy to stop your greatness will not stand.

The days of being halted in the course of your journey to the top, are over. Get set to complete every journey you have started. Get set to not stop on the way.

Isaiah 45: 2 MSG says: “I’ll go ahead of you, clearing and paving the road. I’ll break down bronze city gates, smash padlocks, kick down barred entrances.”

Declare With Me: I will not stop on the way; the mantle of completion is upon me, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 5:11am On Feb 28, 2021
NO DEATH

It is instructive to observe that the creditor who came for the two sons of the woman in our Focal Scripture, did not show up until their father died. The death of that son of the prophet emboldened the creditor to come and enforce bondage on the lives of his two sons. The death of that son of the prophets led to bondage. His death opened the gates of destiny reduction. He died, and bondage began.

Friend, don’t accept to die. Don’t allow your walk with God to die. Don’t allow your commitment to God to die; don’t allow your zeal for God to die; don’t allow your visions to die; don’t allow the divine capacity you have in you to die; don’t allow your competence to die; don’t allow that career that God has given you, to die; don’t allow your business, ministry, academics, etc to die. Make a commitment that nothing in you will die.

The problem with the death of that son of the prophets was that creditors who did not come when he was alive could come when he was dead and buried. His death became their opportunity. Whatever you allow to die in you is an opportunity for the enemy to make a mess of your future generation. If the life in your spirit man wanes, you are simply making it easier for destruction to happen in your dwelling.

Today, I speak over your life: in 2021, you shall not die. In 2021, nothing in you shall die; nothing in your hands shall die; nothing that is important to you will die; nothing that will preserve your future generation will die; nothing that will be of benefit to your future will die; nothing that should advance your destiny shall die; you will not bury and you will not be buried. Every siege of death around you, spiritually or physically, is broken.

Arise, shake off the dust of the grave, and take your place. Don’t accept that what the Lord has put in your hands shall die. Don’t make room for the enemy through the death of what is important in your life.

Ephesians 5: 14 says: “Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.”

Declare With Me: I will not die; nothing in my hands shall die, in Jesus name, Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
NO NEGATIVITY

Our Focal Scripture speaks of one of the sons of the prophets who died and left a debt for his wife and children. That man had a debt while he lived, and after he had died, his debt remained. A debt is a negative situation; so that man lived with negativity (debt), and when he died, the negativity he lived with still lived on. Negativity continued in his family after he had died. Simply put, negativity outlived the man.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: every negativity in your life, I command it to expire now. I command every negative situation in your family to expire now; I command every negativity in your health to expire now; I command every negativity in your career/business to expire now; I command every negative situation in your finances to expire now; I command every negativity in your destiny to terminate by the word of the Lord.

You will outlive every negativity that has showed up in your life; you will prevail over every conspiracy that has come up against you; you will outlive those who want to pull you down; you will outlive those who have dug graves for you; you will outlive the challenges that are threatening the economy in your days; you will outlive every challenge that wants to cut short your destiny; you will outlive the works of the enemy against you.

No negativity will prevail over you; no negative situation will outlive you; no challenge from the pit of hell will take your place in your family; no unpleasant situation will loom larger than your life; no debt that you owe will outlive you; no failure of today will outlive you; no disease in your family or bloodline will outlive you; no attack of the enemy against you and yours will outlive you. You will not go down only for negativity to remain.

The seat of Satan is broken. The days of viable negativity in your life are over. You prevail by prayer and by the word of the Lord.

Psalm 74: 14 says: “Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.”

Declare With Me: No negativity will outlive me, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2021
NO NEGATIVE RESULTS

In our Focal Scripture, the widow of one of the sons of the prophets told Elisha about how her husband feared the Lord, and how that creditors had come to take his sons into bondage. It seemed that after fearing and serving the Lord, all that the late son of the prophet got in return was impending bondage for his sons. He left behind a situation that mocked his relationship with God. His fear of God had negative results.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: your fear of God will not yield negative results. You will not be counted amongst those who served the Lord, yet left their families in bondage. You will not be counted amongst those who had a walk with God, yet nothing worked for them. You will not be counted amongst those who feared the Lord, yet failed to make it in life. You will not face situations that will mock your walk with God.

The story of that son of the prophet moved from the tale of a man who nearly became a major prophet to the tale of a man whose sons were to become slaves. The trajectory of the man’s life moved from positive to negative. Hear me as I hear the Lord: the trajectory of your life will not move from positive to negative. You will not move from good news to bad news. You will not move from the front to the back.

If Jesus has redeemed you, then you were redeemed to a life that will move from glory to glory. You were not redeemed so that you can lose your glory. You were not redeemed to lose your reward. You were not redeemed so that the enemy will have grounds to mock you. You were not redeemed so that you can be an example of how it does not pay to serve the Lord. You were not redeemed so that the gates of hell will prevail.

The season of being mocked by the enemy, is over. Henceforth, your life will not mock your commitment to God.

Malachi 3: 18 says: “Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.”

Declare With Me: My results will not mock my commitment to God and my relationship with God, in Jesus name,Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2021
NO NEGATIVE WEIGHTS

The woman in our Focal Scripture told Elisha that the creditor had come to make her sons to be bondmen. Those boys still lived with their mother; so they were not quite old enough to live on their own. They were not old enough to bear the sort of burdens that bondmen were meant to carry. The plan of the creditor was to make them carry load that is way beyond their age and capacity. They were to carry load that is bigger than them.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: every negative heavy load in your destiny, I command it to disappear now. I curse every negative burden that is weighing you down; I command every negative emotional burden to give way; I command every financial burden that is weighing you down to give way; I command every burden in your marriage to give way; I command every negative weight on your children, career, business, etc to give way.

Those boys were going to carry load that was too much for them, but Elisha intervened, and it did not become their reality. Hear me as I hear the Lord: you will not carry any negative weight. You will not carry any negative load. The enemy will not put upon you any weight that is too much for you to carry; the enemy will not make you carry load that will cripple your destiny; you will not be a carrier of destructive burdens.

It may not have been a problem if someone who was old enough or strong enough to bear burdens chose to bear a heavy burden; but these boys were to carry heavy loads against their wishes. Hear me as I hear the Lord: any negative weight that you did not choose to carry, today, I decree, it will no longer be on your destiny. Every attack of the enemy that has placed negative weights on your destiny, I command it to expire now.

You were not redeemed to carry negative weight at the instance of the enemy. You were redeemed to be free in Christ.

Matthew 11: 28 says: “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

Declare With Me: I reject every Satanic weight the enemy has placed on me, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2021
YOU CAN’T BE STOPPED

It is instructive to observe that the man who died and left a debt for his family was one of the sons of the prophets. That man was a prophet in training, and he died as a prophet in training. He began a process of being tutored as a prophet, and he could not complete the process. His journey as one of the sons of the prophets ended on the way. He started but did not graduate. His journey stopped on the way.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: you will not stop on the way. Your journey will not stop on the way. Your success will not stop on the way. Your projects will not stop on the way. Your progress will not stop on the way. Your journey to your new gates will not stop on the way. Your influence will not stop on the way. Your favours will not stop on the way. Your access into high places will not stop on the way; you will not stop on the way.

Today, I decree, the grace for completion is coming upon you. Your hands shall complete whatsoever you start. God will empower you with the mantle of a finisher. God will grant you divine capacity to complete every journey you have started; God will cause you to have the blessing of longevity, and you will not expire when it is time to manifest; you will not
be counted amongst men who expired ahead of schedule.

That late son of the prophet did not enroll in the school of the prophets so that he could end on the way; he enrolled in order to become a prophet. He enrolled in order to become more, but alas, he stopped on the way. Every power of hell that says you will stop on the way and not become all that God has destined and empowered you to become, I decree, their plans will not stand. Every plot of the enemy to stop your greatness will not stand.

The days of being halted in the course of your journey to the top, are over. Get set to complete every journey you have started. Get set to not stop on the way.

Isaiah 45: 2 MSG says: “I’ll go ahead of you, clearing and paving the road. I’ll break down bronze city gates, smash padlocks, kick down barred entrances.”

Declare With Me: I will not stop on the way; the mantle of completion is upon me, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
SHUT THE DOOR

“And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full.” (2 Kings 4: 4)

Elisha instructed the widow of one of the sons of the prophets to shut her door and pour the oil in her pot into vessels she borrowed from her neighbours. That woman was on her way to increase and restoration, and she needed to shut the door. She needed to shut the door before new chapters of her increase could be unveiled. She needed to shut her door before her increase could be birthed behind closed doors.

Friend, there is an unveiling of new chapters of your life, and it can only happen behind closed doors. There are divine deposits that God wants to put in you behind closed doors. There is an outpouring of the Spirit of God into your inner man, and the venue of that outpouring is behind closed doors. There is an unveiling of royalty that is scheduled to happen in your life, and it will happen, not in the open, but behind closed doors.

Greatness is not birthed in the open; it is birthed in the secret. Greatness is birthed in those steps you take where eyes cannot see; greatness is born in those extra efforts you put into your work that men are not aware of; greatness is born through those private moments you share alone with God, communing and listening to Him speak to you. Greatness is born in the secret place. Greatness is born behind closed doors.

Pay close attention to what you do behind closed doors. Make room for more and more of God in your private moments. Make more efforts that men are not aware of. Improve on yourself where eyes cannot see. It may be okay to pray in the midst of people, but take it a notch higher and spend more prayer moments alone, groaning in the Spirit, and downloading from the portals of heaven. Work on yourself while others sleep.

Remember, the oil that multiplied behind closed doors was the oil that was to be sold so that poverty could be expunged from the life of that widow and her sons. Give your secret place priority attention, and you will experience a multiplication.

Psalm 91: 1 says: “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”

Declare With Me: I multiply in my secret place, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
BREAK THE LIMITS

“And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed.” (2 Kings 4: 6)

It is instructive to observe that the flow of oil for that widow of one of the sons of the prophets ceased the very moment the vessels finished. The oil kept flowing when there were vessels to fill, and once the vessels finished, the oil stopped flowing. There was a divine enablement for multiplication to happen in her life, but that multiplication stopped the moment she had no more room for multiplication to happen.

Friend, there is a divine opportunity to be more, and when you have the chance, don’t limit yourself. Don’t reduce your expectations for results. Don’t limit the spread of your influence. Don’t halt your advancement simply because you feel you can’t be more. Don’t cut down your scope of greatness because you are unwilling to stretch yourself and do more than men expect from you.

Could it be possible that the sons of that widow felt they had borrowed enough vessels, without knowing that were setting limits to an outpouring that God had ordained? Could it be that they were too tired to get more vessels? Could it be that they lacked the vision and understanding of what God could make happen if they got more? Could it be that they had no idea that it was in their hands to determine the scope of increase?

When destiny presents you an opportunity to do more, please don’t do less. When you have a chance to give more results, don’t give fewer results. When you have a chance to break forth on all sides, don’t limit yourself. Don’t excuse yourself from heights that God has empowered you to attain. Don’t allow the much you have seen and the much you can conveniently do, to make you miss out on dimensions that were already open to you.

Remember, you can be more; you can do more; you can have more; God can make you more if you are willing.

2 Kings 3: 16 says: “And he said, Thus saith the LORD, Make this valley full of ditches.”

Declare With Me: I won’t be less when I can be more, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:17am On Mar 20, 2021
DIVINE STRATEGY

“Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest.” (2 Kings 4: 7)

When the oil of the widow of one of the sons of the prophets multiplied, she came back to Elisha; and Elisha instructed her to go and sell the oil. That woman had resources in her hands, but she came back to the prophet to get a direction and a strategy that would lead to the profit she needed. Her resources got mixed with a divine strategy (from Elisha), and she got profit. Her profit was engineered by a divine strategy.

Friend, you may already have the resources you need, but just maybe, the missing link in hitting your target is the absence of a divine strategy. You need a divine insight on how to do things differently. You need a divine strategy on how to fulfill your assignment. You need a divine strategy on how to make your business go global. You need a divine strategy on how to become more relevant in your career, ministry, vocation, etc.

There is a huge profit that should accrue to your destiny, and it just might be tucked away in a divine strategy you are yet to receive. There is a unique strategy that heaven could give you that will make you greater than your contemporaries. There are divine insights that God could open your eyes to see, and it will position you strategically in a generation that is looking for how to make progress in a badly battered world.

That woman could have chosen to do things her own way since she had received a multiplication of oil through Elisha, but she came back to him for a prophetic direction. The mere fact that God has begun to open doors for you does not mean that it is okay to do everything your own way. Even when your oil has multiplied, do well to come back to the Multiplier Himself. Even when you rise and increase, still make room for divine instructions and divine directions.

Remember, that woman came to Elisha and she got her divine strategy. Put differently, she came to God, and she got the strategy for profit. Seek God and ask for the divine strategy that will birth your next level profit.

Isaiah 30: 21 says: “And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.”

Declare With Me: I receive divine direction for my profit, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
PAY YOUR DEBT

“Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest.” (2 Kings 4: 7)

In our Focal Scripture, after telling the widow of one of the sons of the prophets to sell her oil, Elisha told her to pay her debt, and live on the rest of the money. That woman came to Elisha because of a debt that the creditor wanted to recover, and Elisha’s counsel to her after her oil multiplied was, “pay your debt”. She received resources so that she could pay what she owed. She received resources for a purpose she needed to fulfill.

Friend, as you receive ‘resources’ from the Lord, pay your ‘debt’. Pay attention to what needs to be done with whatever the Lord has given you. Pay attention to the help you need to give to those around you; pay attention to the negative cycles that need to change; pay attention to those who must be set free from bondage through your prayers; pay attention to the circumstances that need to change through your ‘resources’.

There was a purpose for that increase that God granted that widow in our Focal Scripture. There is a purpose for the resources the Lord has given you. There is a purpose for the opportunities, platforms, strength, insight, wisdom, open doors, breakthroughs, etc that God has granted you; and success can only happen when you rightfully appropriate what God has given you in line with the purpose for which He gave same to you.

Did you know that the widow of one of the sons of the prophets could have enjoyed the miracle of multiplied oil, sold the oil, and squandered the proceeds, only to come again to Elisha if the creditor showed up again? Did you know that if you fail to pay attention to what the Lord would have you do with the resources, time, opportunities, etc He has given you, you might soon return to the same spot you are trying to break free from?

Don’t be counted among those who could not pay their destiny debts when resources from heaven were poured out. Use your oil purposefully. Pay your debts to your generation.

Proverbs 20: 5 MSG says: “Knowing what is right is like deep water in the heart; a wise person draws from the well within.”

Declare With Me: I must pay my debt to my generation, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
DON’T GIVE UP

“And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.” (Mark 16: 1)

Our Focal Scripture tells the tale of how Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome, got sweet spices with which they planned to anoint Jesus’ body. These women knew or heard that Jesus had been crucified; they probably knew that having died, there was no more life in Him; they knew the humiliation and pain He had been through, they knew He had been crucified and buried, but they got spices and came looking for Him.

Someone who was buried two days earlier would have begun to decompose gradually, things would have gone out of shape and out of control, things would have gone amiss in the corpse of Jesus assuming He was still dead and in the grave; but these women would not be deterred. Despite all that was wrong and had gone wrong, they still went looking for Jesus. Their faith could have been badly tested, but they still went looking for Jesus.

Friend, there comes a time when you do not know what to believe; there comes a time when your faith suffers strain; there comes a time when you have done all you should do, yet without results; there comes a time when you simply have run out of ideas because your best ideas have fetched you nothing. At such times, don’t give up; keep seeking Jesus; keep following hard after the Master.

Those women had every reason to give up, but they didn’t. Even if you have good reasons to give up, don’t give up; even if your faith appears to have failed you, don’t give up; even if you have reasons to quit the chase for your desired results, don’t give up. Even if it makes no sense to continue, don’t give up; even if it is more profitable to give up and cut your losses, don’t give up.

Those women did not give up, they pressed on, and they saw the open grave and heard from an angel that Jesus had risen. If you don’t give up, good news will come your way sooner than later.

Hebrews 10: 35-36 says: “35. Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. 36. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.”

Declare With Me: I won’t give up; I press on, I push, I prevail, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2021
RELAX

“And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.” (Mark 16: 1)

After Jesus was crucified, the next day was Sabbath, and by the next day after Sabbath, the women came with spices to anoint His body. The Sabbath day was a day of rest; so between the crucifixion and the resurrection, there was a day of rest. Between the sad news and the testimony, there was rest. Between the pain and the joy, there was rest. Between what looked like a setback and the miracle, there was rest.

Friend, you may still be awaiting your ephphatha moment, you may still be praying for your doors and gates to be opened, but it’s high time you relaxed. Relax from all the pressures of your pending expectations; relax from all the bad news that may have come to you already; relax from the pain and shame you may have suffered in the past; relax from every ‘crucifixion’ that has come your way. Calm your nerves as you await your resurrection’.

The day of crucifixion may have looked like the worst day there would ever be in the lives of those women; but after the day of rest, everything turned around for good. The worst gave way for the best after the day of rest. Hear me as I hear the Lord: as you rest your mind from the challenges that have besieged you, the worst will give way for the best to come. As you relax, God will take control and make all things good.

Jesus already promised that He would resurrect, and there was no point getting agitated for a promise that was already sure to happen. Don’t lose sleep when God has already committed Himself by His word. Don’t feel pressured when God has spoken a word that He is sure to fulfill. Don’t let what is yet to happen cause you to lose your mind. Don’t allow your mind to lose control because of unfulfilled expectations that will be eventually fulfilled.

Rely on God’s word; if God has said it, believe it, and relax. Don’t let the devil make you agitated over what God has already guaranteed.

Psalm 37: 7 says: “Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him...”

Declare With Me: I choose to relax; no more needless agitation, in Jesus name, AMEN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2021
EARLY TESTIMONIES

“And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.” (Mark 16: 2)

According to our Focal Scripture, very early in the morning on the first day of the week, after the Sabbath day, the women came to the sepulcher where Jesus was buried, and they found that Jesus was no longer there. After the day of worship, they found that a major miracle had happened. After their encounter with the Lord on the day of Sabbath, by the next day, they got a miracle. After meeting God, their results met them early.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: your encounters with God will soon birth mega evidence that will terminate all arguments; your communion with God will soon give rise to results that will blow your mind and cause you to celebrate; as you complete any meeting with God, the next thing you will see will be a testimony; your prayers will be followed by testimonies; your worship will be followed by testimonies.

The testimony of those women that took spices to anoint Jesus’ body came immediately after the Sabbath, on the first day of the week. Their testimony came speedily, with no delays. Hear me as I hear the Lord: your testimonies shall come speedily; your testimonies shall be early, with no delays; your testimonies will meet you as you wake up and step out; your testimonies will come so quickly like they were in a hurry to locate you.

No longer will it be said that your walk with God left you empty handed; no longer shall it be said that your testimonies were delayed. The same God who gave those women a mega testimony as the week began will give you a mega testimony early enough before you are embarrassed by the vicissitudes of life. The same God who fulfilled His word by that testimony will fulfill His word concerning you with testimonies.

Get set for early testimonies; get set to receive the evidence of your walk with God.

Psalm 90: 14 says: “O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.”

Declare With Me: My encounters with God shall birth mega evidence, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2021
EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS

“And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?” (Mark 16: 3)

When the women asked themselves who will roll away the stone from the door of the sepulcher, it was because they wanted to anoint the body of Jesus. They had a reason for wanting the stone to be rolled away; they had a reason for wanting a miracle to happen; they had their own reason for wanting to make a head way; they had a reason for wanting the help that would surmount the challenge they were to face.

God did not take away the stone that led into the sepulcher so that the women could see and anoint Jesus’ body. He took away the stone so that they could hear the good news of Jesus’ resurrection. They wanted the miracle so that they could see the body of Jesus, but God gave them something better than they expected; God gave them an answer that exceeded their expectations. God gave them a better result.

Friend, if there be any expectation you have from God, get set: He will give you a higher and better result. God will give you more than you asked for; God will exceed your expectations; God will give you more than you planned for; God will give you more than you factored into your calculations; God will give you what you never imagined would become your reality soon; God will give you a result that is far better than your target.

When a man wants to give to you, he gives as much as he can afford; but when God gives to you, He gives more than men would ordinarily afford, and He gives more than a man would have wanted to give you. When God gives, He gives according to His own capability. Concerning your career, business, ministry, family, finances, etc, God will give you answers far above your expectations.

Get set for your new season where you shall have more than you asked for; get set to receive above your expectations.

Ephesians 3: 20 says: “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,”

Declare With Me: I shall receive answers above my expectations, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
LOOK UP

“And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.” (Mark 16: 4)

While the women who went to anoint Jesus’ body were on their way to the sepulcher, they kept asking who would roll away the stone for them; but when they looked up, they saw that the stone had been rolled away. The word ‘looked’ as used in that scripture comes from the Greek word ‘anablepo’ which means ‘to look up’ or ‘to recover sight’. So they looked up and recovered their sight, and they found that their question was answered.

Friend, there may be questions all around you; there may be unresolved issues all around you; there may be hurdles to climb on your path; there may be issues that are big enough to confuse and distress you; but God says, look up! Look up to heaven where God is; look up above your distractions; look up above depression; look up above every disgrace, discouragement, rejection, conspiracy, etc. No matter what you see, just look up.

If you keep looking at what is around you, all you might notice is the bad news and discouraging voices the enemy wants to fill your ears with; if you keep looking around, you will see more and more reasons to be distressed; if you keep looking at the challenges around you, you just might lose your faith and confidence in God’s ability to turn things around; if you keep looking around, you won’t even see what God has done.

Going forward, keep looking up. Look up to Jesus and His finished work on the cross; look up to His grace and His mercy that is able to do for you what you cannot do for yourself; look up to God’s power which would dwarf any complication in your life any day and anytime; look up to the one who can turn your situation around in a split second; look up to Him that is able to do much more than you deserve or can imagine.

Quit focusing on what is not working; and pay attention to the God who is able to make all things work in your favour. If God be for you, you will be divinely surprised as you look up.

Psalm 121: 1 says: “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.”

Declare With Me: I choose to look up, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2021
NEW INFORMATION

“And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.” (Mark 16: 6)

The women who went to anoint Jesus’ body last saw Jesus when He was crucified, and they probably imagined that His body was still in the grave; but when they got into that sepulcher where He had been laid, they met an empty tomb, and an angel who told them that Jesus was risen. They had old information, and that old information led them to take needless actions. They came with old information, but alas, things had changed.

Friend, old information will take you back to where you are coming from. As you press into new realms, discard old and expired information. Discard the information of how you were rejected in time past. Discard the news of your past failures, regrets, pains, delays, etc. Discard the news of your lack of help. Discard the news of how people worked against you. Discard the news of what didn’t work in the past.

Those women were meant to be celebrating the news of Jesus’ resurrection, but they were too fixated on the information about his death. Because they were fixated on old information, they couldn’t embrace new revelations and new experiences. If you keep holding on to your old information, you will be stagnated and distracted. Old information will produce old realities.

Open your eyes and God will show you new things that He is about to do. Open your eyes to see what God is doing now. Open your eyes and you will see new opportunities in the same places where you were once rejected. Open your eyes and you will see the works of God around you which you have not even noticed. Open your eyes and you would see what God is showing you which you have been too busy to notice.

Old information will give you the same results you have been trying to change. Ask God to open your eyes to see new things that will position you on a higher level.

Jeremiah 33: 3 says: “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”

Declare With Me: I receive divine new information for my new season, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
SET FREE ON PURPOSE

“Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.” (Mark 16: 9)

Mary Magdalene was famously a woman of easy virtue. Different scriptures and bible history point to the fact that this particular Mary was a prostitute. Her sinful life soon became a demonic stronghold that Jesus cast out seven demons from her. This same woman who had seven demons cast out of her was going to be the first to see the risen Jesus; in one breath, she was a legendary sinner, but she was delivered for a future assignment.

Friend, there is a future assignment. There is a responsibility that heaven intends to bring you to; there are new realms that heaven intends to bring you to; there are higher levels in the spiritual realm that God wants you to ascend into; there are divine opportunities that heaven wants to bring face to face with you; there are major breakthroughs that heaven has ordained for you; you may not have seen the future, but God has it all figured out.

Mary Magdalene was set free so that she could be part of a more glorious future that Jesus had ordained ahead of time. So the bondage she was dealing with was going to stop her from being part of what heaven ordained for her. If you remain stuck in the bondage of the enemy, just know that the enemy is simply disconnecting you from the glorious future that God ordained for you; if you allow the devil to keep messing with your life, he will also mess with your glorious future.

Has Jesus already set you free? Take note that there is a future assignment; there is something glorious that Jesus wants you to be part of; there is something mightier than you that Jesus wants you to accomplish; there is a mission for you at the top; there is a divine assignment that God has cut out for you, and you will do well to look beyond your redemption and see the assignment that God has placed in your hands.

No matter how hard the enemy fights you, always remember that there is an assignment that he is fighting you for. Don’t lose the battle; break the bondage, and face your assignment.

Galatians 5: 1 says: “Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”

Declare With Me: I have been set free on purpose, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:30am On Apr 04, 2021
YOU WILL RISE AGAIN

“And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen...” (Mark 16: 6)

The most beautiful part of our Scripture Reading is that after all the arrangements that were made in order to crucify Jesus and keep Him in the grave, He rose from the grave. A grave stone was used to cover the grave, and even if Jesus rose, there was to be another matter of taking the stone away; but all that was no match for the power of God. When they thought they had done their worst, Jesus rose in power.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: even if there is a conspiracy to keep you in the grave, you will rise by that same power that raised Jesus from the grave. Even if the enemies of your destiny have resolved that you will make absolutely no movement in destiny, you will still rise above their arrangements, and you will move ahead of them. Even if the powers that be have done everything they can to pull you down, you will still rise again.

Those who crucified Jesus kept soldiers at the sepulcher, and used a great stone to cover the sepulcher, but that was not enough to stop Jesus from rising. If there be men who have made arrangements to make sure that you don’t rise, remind them to improve on their arrangements if they wish, but you will still rise. Even if they are hanging around to stop you from rising, before their very eyes, you will rise and rise again.

Don’t lose sleep on account of the wickedness of men. As they make arrangements for your downfall, God will make arrangements for your lifting. As they make arrangements to keep you in the grave, God will make arrangements for your supernatural rising. The arrangements of men to keep you down can never supersede the power that raised Jesus from the dead. If you are connected to that power, no power can keep you down.

Get set to rise again in places and areas where you are currently in the grave; get set to rise by that same power that raised Jesus from the grave.

Romans 8: 11 says: “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”

Declare With Me: In the places where I am down, I shall rise again supernaturally, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
A HIGHER LEVEL

“He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.” (Luke 19: 12)

Our Focal Scripture introduces Jesus’ parable about a certain noble man who went to a far country to receive a kingdom for himself. That man was not a king, he was simply a noble man, he belonged to an aristocratic class, he may have had a close affinity with kings and royalty, but he was not a king. He may have hung around kingship but he was not exactly a king.

Notice that this noble man went to receive a kingdom. After being an aristocrat, mingling with kingship and with royalty, he went to receive a kingdom. He went to receive what he had merely been hanging around. He went to receive a package that put him in a class he did not originally belong to. He went to possess a new possession that promoted him into kingship.

Friend, you may have been a noble man without having a kingdom, you may have hung around kingship and royalty without having any true evidence of kingship and royalty in your life; and in this season, I decree, go and receive your kingdom. Your gates shall be open to greatness and kingship. Your life will witness a new manifestation of the higher realms you have always admired. You will receive new kingdoms.

You may have started as a noble man but you will not end as a noble man. Good things may be happening on your current level, but there is a higher place, and you are getting in there. Good news may have surrounded you back to back, but a new season is beckoning where you will move from strength to strength and from glory to glory. A greater glory will overshadow your current level of glory. I hear your name in your higher level.

Don’t accept to end where you started. You may be a noble man, but you have the portion of kings.

Proverbs 4: 18 says: “But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.”

Declare With Me: I may be a noble man, but I have the glory of kings; I rise to my higher level, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2021
NEW TERRITORIES

“He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.” (Luke 19: 12)

The noble man in our Focal Scripture went to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. What he went to receive was a kingdom. A kingdom ordinarily is under the rule of a king; so he went to receive what was already in the hands of another man. So someone was displaced for the noble man to receive a kingdom. Someone lost his place for the noble man to have a larger territory. Someone had to go for the noble man to rise.

Friend, I prophesy over your life: kings will be displaced for you to receive new kingdoms. Men will lose their place and God will cause you to take their place. God will remove some kings from their kingdoms so that you can have more thrones and crowns and domains. God will displace your rivals for your sake. God will displace your haters for your sake. God will create vacancies and cause you to occupy same in high places.

The noble man went to receive kingdoms; he didn’t go to fight for kingdoms; he simply received kingdoms. Hear me as I hear the Lord: you will not need to fight for the new kingdoms that are coming your way, but God will cause you to have them. God will cause you to walk into your new territories. God will cause you to receive higher realms you did not fight for. God will create space for you at the top, and you won’t fight for it.

Get set: God will overturn some thrones until they come to you. God will overturn some men in high positions and give same to you. God will cause you to walk in high places and take on spaces that others once occupied. God will cause you to possess the gates of great men. God will cause an overturning of thrones and crowns until your portion and kingdom fall to you. God will cause you to receive kingdoms like the noble man did.

Step into your new territories. Step into new realms that God is giving you without struggles.

Ezekiel 21: 27 says: “I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.”

Declare With Me: I step into new realms; I receive my new territories, in Jesus’ name
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2021
YOU ARE MORE

The noble man that was mentioned in our Focal Scripture went to a far country in order to receive a kingdom for himself. He was not a king, he was just a noble man, he belonged to the nobility and aristocracy order of his days, and he soon graduated to becoming the owner of a kingdom. He had an identity of a noble man, but his reality was kingship and royalty. Who he had become was bigger than the name he was known with.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: men may have known you as a mere noble, but you are becoming bigger and greater than their estimations. You are rising above the imaginations of men concerning you. You are rising above the perceptions of men concerning you. You are breaking out of the boundaries of your current realities. You are breaking forth on all sides. You are becoming more than you used to be in the eyes of men.

The noble man had a name for being noble, but his identity was soon overtaken by new and bigger attainments of kingdom possession. People who saw him as a noble before he went to a far country would not have realized that he had become the owner of territories. Hear me as I hear the Lord: those who knew you before now will be shocked by the new realms you are stepping into. Your advancement will exceed your name.

Don’t let your name limit you. Don’t allow your current identity to become your boundary. Don’t make the mistake of refusing to be more than men say you are. Even if you have already become noble, keep pushing until you possess your kingdoms, and even then, don’t stop. You were not raised by God to lead a limited life. You were not raised to be less when the gates are open for you to be more. You were not wired to be mediocre.

Welcome to your new season: your realities will soon outweigh your identity. You are breaking forth on all sides.

Isaiah 54: 3 says: “For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.”

Declare With Me: I break out of the boundaries of my identity; I am more; I become more; I possess more, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 6:47am On Apr 11, 2021
NO NEGATIVITY

The noble man in our Focal Scripture was to go and receive a kingdom for himself, and to return. The word ‘return’ as used in that scripture comes from the Greek word ‘parousia’, which means “the arrival of the owner to punish the wicked”. So after the noble man received a kingdom, the wickedness in his domain was dealt with. The negativity that wanted to exist side by side with his rule was dealt with after receiving a kingdom.

Friend, as God positions you to possess new territories, every negativity that wants to exist side by side with your greatness will crumble. Every work of darkness that wants to prevail over your advancement will crumble. Every seat of Satan that wants to prevail over your rising will go down. Every messenger of darkness that wants to cast a satanic cloud over your destiny will go down by fire.

The return of the noble man after receiving a kingdom was meant to coincide with the punishment against the wickedness against him. Hear me as I hear the Lord: as you rise, the wickedness around you will crumble. As you rise and break old limits, the satanic enforcers of negativity around you will go down. As you rise, the gates of hell will crumble. As you rise, the seat of Satan will go down. As you rise, negativity will fall.

The noble man may have had opposers who didn’t show their true colours; but the moment he was to go and receive a kingdom, they went public with their opposition. His rising caused his haters to speak up with their hatred. Every hater that has manifested because of kingdoms that God is putting under your control, let the earth arise and fight the opposition. Let the elements of nature crush the wickedness that has arisen against you.

No longer shall your destiny exist side by side with negativity. Every negativity that wants to accompany your rising, we decree, it goes down now.

Matthew 15: 13 says: “But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.”

Declare With Me: No negativity will exist side by side with my rising, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
YOU WON’T LOSE CONTROL

“He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.” (Luke 19: 12).

The noble man in our Focal Scripture went and received a kingdom, and returned to his base. He didn’t have to stay back in the kingdom he had just received in order to remain in charge of the kingdom. He didn’t have to stay physically in the kingdom he received to remain the owner of the kingdom. It was a case of being in one location and being in control of what was going on in another location. It was control that was remote.

Friend, you may often be distant from the places you need to be in control of, but God says, distance will not steal your ability to control your territory. You can control every territory that God has put into your hands from wherever you are. You can determine the outcome of your children’s destiny through your prophetic proclamations, even when you are far from them. You can call forth the profit of your business from afar off.

If you have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus, then you belong to the company of those who have what it takes to reign over distant territories without being physically present. If Jesus has redeemed you, the same way He stays in heaven and makes the earth His footstool, you too can be in one location and make another location your footstool. You too can use your words to control outcomes in locations that are far from you.

You have been raised with Christ, and you are ordained to control your environment. If your words are filled with power, then environment will obey you, your health will obey you, your finances will obey you, your gates will obey you, the opportunities you seek will obey you, the territories that God has put in your hands will obey you, your results will obey you, and even the gates of hell will have no choice but to obey you.

Learn to live a life of spiritual authority. Use your spiritual authority to prevail over life’s outcomes.

Psalm 8: 6 says: “Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:”

Declare With Me: I may not be close, but I will not lose control, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2021
OUTSTANDING RESULTS

“Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.” (Luke 19: 16)

When the noble man returned from his journey of receiving a new kingdom, he ordered his servants to come and give account of their trading. The first showed up to announce that his one pound had gained ten more pounds. He was not the only one who made profit, but he excelled amongst the profitable servants. He gained results that exceeded the results of others. His results literally placed him ahead of the crowd.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: you shall have results that will set you ahead of the crowd. You shall have results that will distinguish you even amongst successful people. You shall advance exceedingly to a point where you will become a reference point for proper advancements. You will be an example of that one whose one pound gained ten pounds. You will be an example of that one whose one effort opened mighty gates.

The servant that gained ten pounds was an example of one with outstanding results. Get set: in the remaining parts of this year, you shall have outstanding results. In your career, business, ministry, vocation, finances, health, etc, your results shall be outstanding. Your harvest shall be called a heavy harvest. You shall be counted amongst those whose results are far ahead of the results of others.

Every power of hell that swallows or minimizes the results of men, I command it to stay away from your results. Every policy of men that wants to make your result smaller than it ought to be, I command it to be reversed. Every strong man that says you will not have remarkable results from your efforts, let the sword of the Lord take him off your way. Let the Lord arise against the opposers of your heavy harvest.

Welcome to your season of outstanding results. Welcome to your season of heavy harvest.

Psalm 85: 12 says: “Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.”

Declare With Me: My results will be outstanding; my harvest will be heavy, in Jesus’ name!
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.