Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334007 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nutrientrich: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2013
undecided
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2013
good morning every one here,
@mahogany28, i kept my mantle inside the box you know my own mantle
is for pregnancy but i always
bring it out & put it on my pillow every night in case d foolish spiritual
husband want to try himself again fire of God from the mantle
will burn him to arshes,
heeeheee, there was a night my hubby came to tap me just to tell
me to lower the fan if u see d way i quickly picked the mantle & shouted
Holy fire of the Holy Ghost at him cus i was in deep sleep
so when he taped me i thought the foolish spiritual husband
has come again my hubby laughed that night till morning he was still surprised dat i could jump & fly the mantle acros his face shouting fireeeeeee before i realised he was d one that taped me.
@nutrientrich, did u enter the deliverance session or u just attended the
services and left? i wil advice u to go there 4 deliverance proper
any ting can manifest & tell u wats guan with ur dad lol.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Goldenbaby how are you doing, i read ur post yesterday and was shock at your huby's attitude, i know every one of us have our challenges in our marriages bt dis one is extra bad challenge, i thanks to God for directing you to Servant vic deliverance ministry, i know God will use servant vic to direct you and protect you and touch ur dh's heart to repent because dis one that every bory is saying pray for ur huby pray for ur huby hohoho, it is nt pray for ur huby issue, it is more than dat it is not even what u alone can solve spiritually.
i know God can use servant vic t deliver him from
any evil demons dat has taken over him,
even if u dnt want t go back to him i know servant vic will still want God to deliver him,
because something bt not exactly like dis hapen btwn me and my dh bf i went for deliverance
it was servant vic that God used to put total settlement btwn me and my dh, bf dis bfp.
i pray God to use servant Vic to free ur huby cos his own life style can put him to more suffering and even death, cos everyday for wayoo man one day is for the wise man.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Mohagany, yea my dear,am very very strong now,am so happy because I know I will start testify soon,my story will change to testimony very soon. You could have called me naaaa. Anyway,we will see this month.
@Konfessor, our good lord has given you victory ooo.that dream is a sign of you been victorious over your enemies.
Am following servant's vic instructions because I know is from the Lord.. Is only God that can give one a divine direction and instruction.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
[b]@Julieton,Am bouncing in the lord ooooo!!!!! you have spoken well,I have never seen my own type of marriage situation any where ooo, my own carry weight..
Concerning my hubby, servant vic has promised to help him with 20k,that he should run around for the other balance,that the money will bring good thing to him if he can follow the principles of God. he told me to call my hubby and encourage him to accept God into his life,(that I should stop avoiding his calls) that him servant vic can't do anything if my hubby is not willing to give his life to christ and leave a good life style. So I called my hubby and he was happy of what I told him,he even started crying when I started telling him of all he's doing and that the demons said he can never listen to any pastor for prayers,I told him that crying won't solve the matter,that he should just leave a holy life and that he will see the hand of God in this life,I told him to denounce the sins of inquitiy..(Exodus 20:3-5). I really told him many thing,to the extend he started asking me if am now a pastor and if I have married another man. I told him yes that am now married to three persons- God the Father,Son and Holy spirit. He said he will think about all that I have told him and he will start with fasting and denouncing his sins.

****Yes,Praying for someone that is not ready to change will not make any positive impact.. So me praying for him depends on the way he has chosen.
Thank you so much and Amen to your prayer..
[/b]
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
my own Goldenbaby ew, i thank God for the great MOG Servant VIC.
i was just sheding tears yesterday after i read ur post abt ur hubby
my elder sister is going tru d same pain she is living like a widow with her 2 kids in her husband's house last yr she ran away to no where my parent search for her and brought her home and beg her to go back cos of her two kids, if not for d fear of my parent i would have advice her to take d kids and leave dat marriage since she can take care of d kids alone
last week she cried on phone when telling me dat the husby said she shld look for where she can get him 100k to invest into his business. d anoying part is dat dis man comes home late every day saying is work dat is keeping him late outside without kobo and my sister will still serve his meal, ahh dat one is suffering and smilling marriage.
@Goldenbaby thank God ur hubby even accept to pray
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Menes, my dear na God go deliver his people, may God give your sister the strength, is going to be well.. Hmmmmm, women are really suffering in this thing called marriage.. Let God just direct us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
im new on this thread. Have been TTC for 8 years now. May God help us all IJN, Amen. So wats happeneing?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
Goldenbaby: [b]@Julieton,Am bouncing in the lord ooooo!!!!! you have spoken well,I have never seen my own type of marriage situation any where ooo, my own carry weight..
Concerning my hubby, servant vic has promised to help him with 20k,that he should run around for the other balance,that the money will bring good thing to him if he can follow the principles of God. he told me to call my hubby and encourage him to accept God into his life,(that I should stop avoiding his calls) that him servant vic can't do anything if my hubby is not willing to give his life to christ and leave a good life style. So I called my hubby and he was happy of what I told him,he even started crying when I started telling him of all he's doing and that the demons said he can never listen to any pastor for prayers,I told him that crying won't solve the matter,that he should just leave a holy life and that he will see the hand of God in this life,I told him to denounce the sins of inquitiy..(Exodus 20:3-5). I really told him many thing,to the extend he started asking me if am now a pastor and if I have married another man. I told him yes that am now married to three persons- God the Father,Son and Holy spirit. He said he will think about all that I have told him and he will start with fasting and denouncing his sins.

****Yes,Praying for someone that is not ready to change will not make any positive impact.. So me praying for him depends on the way he has chosen.
[/b]

@ All I think we all should remember our beloved sister, Goldenbaby on our prayer point 2morrow in our churches.
We all need this prayer, but she need it most at this moment, God Help your Daughter, Golden baby and help us also to testify about your good work in our lives IJN.

adaroable: im new on this thread. Have been TTC for 8 years now. May God help us all IJN, Amen. So wats happeneing?

@adaoable, you are welcome to this thread of conquerors, there is nothing God can not do, have you gone for deliverance before now?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Whitesnow: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
God's sent:
Hello fruitful conquerors, blessed people, how is every one doing,
i say Happy new month to all,
God our creator let all the men among us here be the head financially and otherwise in every areas of their lives in Jesus name we pray. Pls God, answer your name in the names of us looking unto you for signs and wonders may God give us more pregnancy bfp this month of November IJMN:

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,
Echala,
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,

Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge

Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek

locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30

wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
iya-Ejima
iykmau
Agripa
JECU
whitesnow
nutrientrich

Receive according to your request to God in Jesus name.

Amen Amen Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
yeah Mahogany28, so you are the lucky lady that caught the mantle when the man of God
threw it, wow. my eyes saw the wonders of God yesterday
@Goldenbaby ehe i saw you o. when the demons were beign destroyed, very aggressive demons
you need to watch the video to see wat God has done for you
in my mind i was sad i did not fall bt when i got home i saw some strange waste coming outa me
@all, servant vic is a real man of God, i have bn sleeping well since that on thursday
i did nt fall during the deliverance session bt my body was shivering i felt like peeing
when i reached my house something that looks like a used tissue paper was coming out
of my private i still wrap & keep it cos i want my dh to see it when he comes back from his journey
dis my 6th yr in marriage i pray i will get my bfp dis November.

@Sotum2, thanks for that idea, me i will put her in my prayer tomorow
the Lord dat started a good work in her life will finish what it, i blve Lord.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Whitesnow: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Goldenbaby, ur case is settled IGN. Pls just follow Pastor Vic's instructions and persuade ur hubby to come for deliverance.

Can't still get over what I witnessed in d deliverance session!!!!!

Good night everyone.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
adaroable: im new on this thread. Have been TTC for 8 years now. May God help us all IJN, Amen. So wats happeneing?

My dear sister you are welcome to this thread of conquerors, people whose life story has changed to that of testimonies upon testimonies. You will be exposed to the goodness of Almighty God, the Creator of the universe and all that is it, He is none other than the ancient of days, the One who sent His only begotten Son Lord Jesus to die on the cross of cavalry so that we will be save from eternal condemnation, the one who in genesis 1 verse 28 blessed and instruct us to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea and fowl of the air and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

So my dear sister, on this thread we are testifying about the goodness of God so that more people can enjoy what we have been enjoying. He did it for sarah, he will do it for you if only you believe and surrender yourself to Him.

You can call servant vic or go to anywhere where the work of God is being sincerely carried out. Don't pay anybody money for any prayer. May God be with you in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Echala: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2013
@ God sent, God has used you by creating this thread may he bless you richly.
For everyone that comes in here to post I pray your season of miracle comes now IJN.
Thanks so much for the prayers here for me God has answered your prayers I got my BFP.
I really want to appreciate everyone for their prayers and support.
Goldenbaby, it is well with you, for some reason I was drawn to you and alway prayed for you, never knew you were going through all of this, thank God for your deliverance it is permanent what The Lord has done.
Your hubby will come back to you IJN your case is settled.
Baby dust my sisters.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Whitesnow: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2013
Echala: @ God sent, God has used you by creating this thread may he bless you richly.
For everyone that comes in here to post I pray your season of miracle comes now IJN.
Thanks so much for the prayers here for me God has answered your prayers I got my BFP.
Goldenbaby, it is well with you, for some reason I was drawn to you and alway prayed for you, never knew you were going through all of this, thank God for your deliverance it is permanent what The Lord has done.
Baby dust my sisters.

Congrats sister, may u carry it to full term IGN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2013
@ enm may God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ dear. I have been doing serious in prayers too. Have done what has worked for most pple, but somehow, mine has'nt happened. I know dis month will not pass me by, Amen. I will call Τ̣̣ђё servant of God this week by God's grace.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2013
@Sotum2,may God bless you for that suggestion,,may God provide and answer you,as you are praying for me,others will pray for you too. Am so so grateful. I feel Loved..
@Aderome, Very very aggressive but God pass any form of stupid demons. I thank God for your testimony,those stuff that came out are the things that are not of God that is in you.
Servant vic said he will give me the video.
@Whitesnow,Amen to your prayer, am following servant vic instruction ooooo. God has really used him to save me from the enemies of my soul. My the name of God be praised..
@Adorable,you are welcome to this thread of conquerors,you have already conquered your adversaries. Amen..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Echala,Congratulation once more,May you carry to full term Amen...
Thanks for praying for me,God answered your prayers in my life,you never knew I was going through some difficult. Thank you so very much.. I believe that God will change my story before this year runs out.
Below is your motherhood certificate::::

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Echala: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Awwwww thanks Golden baby, this is so sweet. Indeed your story is changed IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
Echala: @ God sent, God has used you by creating this thread may he bless you richly.
Baby dust my sisters.

Congratulation once more,May you carry to full term IJN, Amen.
ter
To all that went to church today, I hope we did not forget to pray for Sister GoldenBaby
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
Baby dust my sisters.

Congratulation , May you carry to full term IJN, Amen.

To all that went to church today, I hope we did not forget to pray for GoldenBaby?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adconline(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
"My people perish because they lack knowledge.. Inability to conceive is biological not spiritual. Enough of this malarkey! How many couples go for fertility test before marriage?

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Sotum2, I did and I want to believe every one did also.
@Echala, congratulations on your bfp may you carry to ful term and deliver safely in Jesus Name

Goldenbaby tanx 4 d fine certificate u designed for Echala
one day it will be my turn to receive such certificate in dis thread i have hope now

Goldenbaby: [b]@Julieton,Am bouncing in the lord ooooo!!!!! you have spoken well,I have never seen my own type of marriage situation any where ooo, my own carry weight..

[/b]

@everyone and at Goldenbaby, this man of God servant vic, is a humanitarian,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by olaeffect(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
I want to be a part of this tread. Hope guys men are allowed to join.
just seeing this tread today and today is my 6th year wedding anniversary (yet to have a child) and i know its no coincidence that i found this tread today.
i Will take my time to read through all the pages but i just felt a need to make my presence known.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adconline(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
ola effect: I want to be a part of this tread. Hope guys men are allowed to join.
just seeing this tread today and today is my 6th year wedding anniversary (yet to have a child) and i know its no coincidence that i found this tread today.
i Will take my time to read through all the pages but i just felt a need to make my presence known.

Sorry to hear about your case. You stand a better chance of finding a solution to your problem through scientific medical intervention rather than "spiritual" intervention
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
happy sunday all, i have bn ignoring this thread for long now
even when i read about it in T.T.C thread, can some one pls. give me the phone number
of the M.O.G servant vic cos i need to go spiritual in my infertility case, pls. house i need
his phone number asap.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adconline(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
samplet: happy sunday all, i have bn ignoring this thread for long now
even when i read about it in T.T.C thread, can some one pls. give me the phone number
of the M.O.G servant vic cos i need to go spiritual in my infertility case, pls. house i need
his phone number asap.

Forget about MOG crap, they are preying on vulnerable folks, you are a child of God. What does your medical report say?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by proudlyigbo: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Godsent,ur topic is saying a different thing from ur write up, I thought u r trying to teach us how to overcome barrenness u ended up advertising d man of God,a true servant of God does not need this advert, His work will always advertise him.to my fellow women who r facing d challenges of childlessness, don't put ur faith in any prophet let ur faith b in Christ Jesus only him can bless u with children.
I had big fibroids scattered in and outside my womb ,d doctors refused to operate me cos dey believed is dangerous and no operations can remove all dey even say DAT no baby will survive in my womb,I didn't lose hope rather I put my faith in d Lord,I entered into serious prayer alone without d help of any pastor, i frequently went to monasteries and cried to my God and after long waiting and crying, my GOD ......THE I AM THAT I AM...... did it for me.now I ve three boys to the glory of GOD
so be careful....... it doesn't sound real to me.......please don't crucify me. it's just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by olaeffect(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
adconline:

Sorry to hear about your case. You stand a better chance of finding a solution to your problem through scientific medical intervention rather than "spiritual" intervention

thanks bro, six years without taking all the scientific measures i can afford Will be a joke on my part.
I really appreciate your response; but i need to add prayers to my scientific labour.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adconline(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
ola effect:

thanks bro, six years without taking all the scientific measures i can afford Will be a joke on my part.
I really appreciate your response; but i need to add prayers to my scientific labour.
Yes, but prayer without good work is in vain. Seek a medical solution and pray over it. Have you or ur partner done any fertility test?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
adconline:

bros, God is greater than science, he created the scientist, i actually thought my own case was just what
science alone can solve.
can science solve, when you keep treating low sperm count that refuse to go up in quantity or quality
until your doctor become confused cos he has tried all the drugs that works for others and your
sperm count remain same same no improvement?
when people are having sexual intercourse in the dream?
when some kind of scary creatures are chasing you in the dream etc?
when you keep eating different foods in the dream, but you remain financially
stagnant no matter how hard you struggle?

@samplet, this is servant vic's number: 08153309479, i want you to know that he does not collect money for any thing.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by creativemusic: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.