Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332392 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2013
uteh: @Eve22, thank God for your miracle, you shall deliver safely in Jesus name.

Na so. The results of this deliverance affects every area of one's life and not just d specific area of your desire Especially in relationship with spouse, mine has bn more cordial and peaceful since last month. God is doing so much its just for one to continue in d kingdom principles and be sensitive to the leading of d Spirit for divine direction.
My dh count increased frm below 19m to 34m after deliverance, but d motility was still low. He was so happy, so i couldnt point out d low motility to him so he wont get angry. But God intervened, d following day a lady in his office told him dat God had bn prompting her for long to tell him about a particular doctor, but she didnt know how to say it. So he collected d phone number and address and askd me to go there for treatment (typical african man). I showed d doc my earlier results and dat of my dh. Wen he saw my dh result, he sighed and shook his head, said he needs to talk to dh man to man dat i should tell him to come and see him. When i told him, he said for what, i said i dont know. He went 2 days later and came back with drugs looking sober. Since then, he has bn taking d drugs wit zeal without my prompting. We are already seeing results. So i praise God for doing what i couldnt have done on my own,cos he always believe he is okay

my sister am happy for you God cannot be mocked, the God of that Christ Chosen Terbanacle is truely God of increase.
But comeoooooooooo, you said your dh will be annoyied if he found out that the motility is low, was he happy when the count was 19mil than now that the count is 34mil? do you not believe that the God that increased the count from 19mil to 34mil can finish what he started in the life of u & ur dh.

mine was from zero count to 2mil i kept praising and kept testifying in (ttc tread, and this tread) even to my friends in Benin city here, now it has moved to 47mil. please let us learn to fully appreciate the work of God so that He can do more impossible things in our life in Jesus name.

@sister Uteh, pls forgive me if u dnt like what i said but that is what took me from zero count to 47mil.to God alone be praised.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2013
@Goldenbaby,congratulations to ur sister,God will continue to protect her and her baby.I pray that your own testimony will be the next in ur family.

@all,Happy sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Sotum, no you got me wrong. What i meant was that he was in a very happy mood when he showed me d result. So i felt if i point out d motility issue it will spoil his mood and he will get angry at me dat am still finding fault. Of course we knelt down and really thank God for the increase. But with dat result he would never have agreed with me to ever take anything again if not for God's intervention.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Happy sunday to everyone, to all that attended this month deliverance session and every one who had encounter with this servant of God, even if through phone, may our testimony flow like water IJN.

@ Goldenbaby congratulation to ur sister, may her delivery stand as contact point for we here IJN

@ All that attended, did you watch and listen to;

1. the evil spirit that was oppressing the lady that was being delivered. How the spirit husband was removing Adi or something that he used to block the woman's womb so that she will not conceive.

2. The lady that was healed of PID testimony the previous week?

3. The beautiful sister that attended last month deliverance session, and came back to testify how after the deliverance session the Lord surprised her family with change of story( She said from nothing to uncommon favour).
She said her husband was given a TV deal that leads to millions of naira and a they receive favour and packed into a new house?

4. The numbers of people servant Vic was attending to(The Needy) by giving them food and money?.. When I watched my DVD at home i even saw more of the needy he is attending to, compare to the ones that came on thur. (-God help us so that we can join your servant in helping the needy)

5.Did you see how simple and God fearing this servant of God is?

6. Did you see how the servant of God will go on his Kneels every time praying to God? ( I have learnt that from him).

7. Did you see how how he asked us to pray that every evil spirit or demon that have been troubling us even from our birth should show up in the tabernacle for final show down. My people I have never heard that kind of dangerous prayer point before, it means he knows the God he is serving and he knows God can never let him down?

8. Did you see how he prayed on our water and anointing without touching it but said God is a spirit and he has touched it

9. Did you see how he now asked those demons/evil spirits that have been troubling us to now manifest, since they refuse to let us go free?

10. Did you see how demons/Evil spirits started manifesting and people started vomiting?

11. Did you see, my sisters and brothers how the father of them all(Alagbara Demon in one guy, I was standing in the same line with him) said he will never bow to the name of Jesus Christ and was trying to attack servant Vic?

12. Did you see when this servant Vic used the authority in the name of Jesus Christ to wage spiritual war against the demon?

13. Did you see everyone in the deliverance session asking for the fire of the Lord to come down upon the demon?

14. Did you see the demon finally go on his kneels when servant Vic used the blessed water to wage war against the demon and he went on his kneed at the mention of the name Jesus Christ?

15. Did you see people vomiting poisonous substances all over and rolling on the ground?

16.Did you see how he did not collect Kobo from anyone and gave us books DVD for free?

16. Pls what else u saw that i did not see pls make we talk am make devil shame
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Tundesenu,thank you so much.I claim the prayers Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sister Goldenbaby how was service today? I can see u are there
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Congrats goldenbaby.you r nxt in line. Kindly hobn carry d newborn to draw ur own close. God ll perfect all that concerns u this year. See as u dey happy for ur sister.so shall people rejoice with u soon IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Julieton,hmmmmmm,that was really wonderful,servant vic is truly a wonderful man of God. My sunday service was fabulous.
Amen to your prayer..
@Skimpychick, thanks and Amen to your prayers,I claim it by fire by force Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
@julieton did all that happen that's amazing wow! I wish I was there
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
Rute: @julieton did all that happen that's amazing wow! I wish I was there

My sister it did, how was your deliverance in south Africa?, please tell us, we will like to hear also, and may God bless you.

@ All, all my evil dreams have stopped since the deliverance, I am already seeing the finger of God in my life
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
uteh: @Sotum, no you got me wrong. What i meant was that he was in a very happy mood when he showed me d result. So i felt if i point out d motility issue it will spoil his mood and he will get angry at me dat am still finding fault. Of course we knelt down and really thank God for the increase. But with dat result he would never have agreed with me to ever take anything again if not for God's intervention.

Ok, now u are talking, i don fear fear before, sorry for misunderstanding you

For those who want to call servant Vic, pls note that he will never ask u for money, his number is 0haecc0idgi, that is 081533= 0haecc , I hope it is clear
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boomark(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hi everyone!

Have been following this thread since it was created by Godsent and i thank God for what he has done in the lives of those who testified...Godsent, sotum, pikinmama, Goldenbaby etc.

My testimony here is for the benefit of those who might not have the opportunity of going for deliverance and are having bad dreams. Most of our afflictions in life are brought to us through bad dreams. I will try to make it as short as possible.

I use to have bad dreams. Dreams of where am enjoying food, flying, being pursued, having intercourse etc. The one of flying use to make me feel so happy in the dream. When am being pursued, i will fly away and say to myself "they can't get me."

I said enough is enough and started a 21 days fasting and prayer(yours could be 3 or 7 days as your strength can carry). The war was against spiritual wife, husband, children and demons bringing foods to me in the dream. I always use psalm 18 against these spirits.

I COMMAND fire upon them in Jesus name and tell them they must obey the authority in the name of Jesus and catch fire. I also command them into the bottomless pit so they don't ever come back. In the end i conquered and all those bad dreams stopped.

My faith was strengthened that God answers prayers(my own for that matter). I promised to testify but kept it within me.

Some days ago, i noticed i was being pressed down and a dark creature was holding my two hands which i tried to raise to no avail. It held me from the head of the bed and calling on Jesus within me since i could not speak out. It brought its head towards my right chest as if it wants to enter inside of me but failed 3 times before it ran away. I had to also command it to be consumed by fire in Jesus name cos it cannot escape like that.

After that i started feeling must not continue to hoard that testimony for the name of God Almighty to be glorified and for Christians to know that in the name of Jesus Christ they have already won their battles.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2013
Good morning all, just came to say that our God is a Good God, let us pot our trust in him, all mt evil dreams disappear, what a mighty God we serve.

Sister Godsent, Mamapikin, and all, how was yesterday service I hoped u people danced like never before, because after the deliverance session from servant Vic, is like a great load left me. May our testimony be permanent IJN

--Happy new week to all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2013
@Boomark,Thank God,at last you have joined us. Thanks for sharing your testimony,You are welcome,guess you didn't go for the deliverance again? God will perfect everything in your life and your testimony is permanent. Will be using that psalm 18 when praying from hence forth.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2013
@bookmark thanx for that post and welcome to the thread of champions
@Hope God will bring restoration keep trusting him

@Goldenbaby congratulations to yo sis yo own testimony is coming soon

@ Eve and Uteh powerful testimonies
@julieton I will b posting my deliverance experience later today
Happy new week all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2013

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
ROTFWL(rollin on the floor with laughter) @ pikinmama hehehehehehe
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
@Rute!thanks and Amen to your prayer.
@Pikinmama, hahahahahahahahah, you no go kill pesin with laughter oooo.. Hmmmmmm,that mary kay powder wicked no be small, oya go buy Extract facial cleanser( green papaya calamansi), they have yellow papaya,but as your neck be like segun arinze own,I guess say you de black in complexion..take am easy with the powder,before your dh go see you again come tink say na zebra hin see. (See the pic of the facial cleaner below)
Manoda and Seacrest,pls make una come teach Pikinmama how to rub the powder before another kasala go happen.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boomark(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
@Goldenbaby, thanks. I didn't go. Amen, my testimony is permanent. While reading Ps 18, i usually pause at some points like where it says "at the blast of the breath of your nostrils," i send that blast to them and their kingdom. They will certainly knew that my God is angry with those who persecute me. Hope you are getting better now?

@Rute
thanks dear. Distance is not a barrier. We are one.

@Pikinmama abi lion grin grin
No kill persin with laffta o. You too much.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
@pikinmama kai which kain person be dis cheesy. See as I dey laugh like say I dey for AY show. U funny gan ni. Abeg go join come AY dem o. I just pay attention dey read only to notice say dh run from I'm house think say na lion e see wink cheesy. Abeg give us more of this make we no get ectopic pregnancy. Thank God for giving us somebori like u ooo make we dey joli dey go . Welldone mama. @bookmark ur testimony is permanent in Jesus name. God ll strengthen u d more.kip it up. @all how r we faring.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
@julie,I saaaaaaaaw oooooooo.
As for me,I'm beginning to see the fingers of God ooo,most especially in my husband's relationship with me. I know that very soon I will see the hand of God.

@Pikinmama,u are very funny,I laugh sotey people wey dey around me dey ask if I dey okay. Pls av u seen my mail,still waiting for ur response.

@all,it is well ooo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
pikinmama na wow for you ohhhhhhh. l have laughed so much tears are coming out of my eyes.Chai! 6:30pm face? lmaoooooooooo !!! May your home be filled with laughter always. Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
@Pikinmama, u are toooooo funny!!! Pls are u by any chance related to Princess, d lady comedian? Cos i think u shld take up comedy o May God bless u real good and add another son to you whose name will be Isaac (laughter). I beg i wan ask a question o, will send mail now.

@Bookmark, thank God for your testimony. To keep your deliverance, always ask God to forgive u any sin u have commited knowingly and unknowingly. This will keep your angels with you and also ensure satan has nothing he can use to accuse you before God. Stay blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
@pikinmama, carry goooooooo ooo, see h2o coming out if my eyes!!! Welldone!

Pls my people, d service is for Thursday (11-1pm) right cos I want to attend?

Thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2013
kike100: @pikinmama, carry goooooooo ooo, see h2o coming out if my eyes!!! Welldone!

Pls my people, d service is for Thursday (11-1pm) right cos I want to attend?

Thanks

Have you called servant Vic? Without you calling him and he giving you fasting to fast I dont think they will book you for deliveranceoooooo,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2013
@Pikinmama, LWKMD!!! I tuale. Excellent post. Nurrin does u. Lol. I don talk am before. You be confirmed comedian of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Yor mehn!!! Carry go. Ori e pe. Hehehehehe...

@Skimpychick, Thanks, Babes, for checking on me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
@pikinmama,I just saw your message this afternoon,asking if you should mail me at 8:30pm,yesterday. I have opened a new email account,so I will send it to u,so that we can talk at any time. Thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boomark(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2013
@Skimpychick
thanks and amen. Our God is faithful.

@Uteh
thank you. I learnt that from this tread and its been wonderful since then.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by hope23: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2013
@ all,i dey greet evreryone oo.I thank God dat we are blessed by d testimonies flowing here.Like i said before,i have lots of testimonies to share wit us after my deliverance.

In d relationship btwn me and my hubby,it was as if we just married yesterday.B4 now,he will over stay in his office and comes home late and if i try to ask him why he will simply tell me dat traffic is too much or dat he want to simply work hard cos dat d only thing dat keeps him going.I hv bin enduring dat.But since after d deliverance,he is d one dat will call me to start coming home dat he is already heading home.Infact he comes home b4 me diz days.Not only dat, he collected my phone transfered most of my pictures to his phones and use my picture in all his phones as his screen saver.Took me out for shopping and many more which has not bin happening in my marriage for a long time.Infact am d one doing guy for him now.My sisters dis is wat only God can do.D devil tried to make me not to enjoy my marriage,but God has put him to shame because even in d mist of ttc am enjoying my marriage and d devil cannot stop me.Imagine my hubby telling me weda children or no children dat he is so hapi dat God gave me to him,and also hv faith dat God will answer our prayers.To God b all d glory amen.

@ all if u are calling servant vic or going for deliverance dia.I will advise dat u go with faith,dont doubt God.i promise u dat u will come back wit testimonies.If u are going dia to check weda wat dis people are saying here is true u will end up wit noting .Am saying from experience.My prayer 4 all wishing to call servant vic or go for delivarance is dat d faith needed for u to testify God will give unto u in Jesus name amen.

Like i promised,will b coming in here weneva i hv time to testify for wat God is doing in my life and marriage after my deliverance.Dey are many of dem am more to come because i know dat d God am serving is so faithful to keep his words and promises.

Thanks 4 reading my long post and sori if i hv bore u wit dem .We all must surely testify because none of us is barren.

Goldenbaby,pikinmama,Godsent,uteh,sotun,ada.tundeseun,skimpychick,funkyb,mama and many others dat has bin keeping dis thread alive.May d gud God grant each and everyone of us our heart desires amen.

Remained blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2013
@Hope23, i go love o. Enjoy ur second honeymoon, may it last forever in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.