Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? (10459 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
ITbomb:
C'mon b¡tch what did u say?
Man-b1tch, stop talking out your mangina!
Re: Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? by andyanders: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
onila: a girl u can carry and throw up and down

she looks co cute and delicate

you are afraid to rough play with her thinking she might break

aww smiley

The best food for any right thinking man. I am so obsessed to slim ladies with good body structure.
Re: Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
onila: i like skinny with curves

but I kinda like this boney girl

ewooo! Tufiakwa! I bin dey think say my lepa too much, omo i better o! At least i com out for right places.., dis one na stick!
Re: Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
ITbomb:
Nah,
Slim but with some succulent flesh at the right places, like my girl's own
check it out
na lie. Dats not ur girl
Re: Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2013
THICK gurls rock! grin no one likes "plywood", nw gurls with curves dats dah ish

P.S: I'm thin

1 Like

Re: Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? by alanmwene: 1:29am On Apr 23, 2013
onila: [img]http://2.bp..com/-dYheMPv4tBw/UF9uW2pQHtI/AAAAAAAACus/teKCiUeyRxo/s1600/jourdan+missoni.jpg[/img]
Pretty but 2skinny!I cant bang a girl with a flat arse no matters how pretty she is.It like banging a man.Disgusting!I prefer an average looking woman with a fantastic body than a stunner with a boney arse.
Re: Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? by kennysais: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
hey all of una don spoil. my mama be lepa, if you have interest, call me on omomamalepa@nairaland.com

check me out here

http://jumpstarturcareer..com
Re: Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? by tabansiou: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ur choice is ur best
Re: Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? by onila(f): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
tabansiou: Slim girls are nt sweet during sex ,try a plum babe nt fat wen ur dick enter u go kniw the diff...once had a 2some wit my friend who is very slim, wen the guy entered me he shouted and the slim girl ask is her pussy sweet and he said yes very sweet,she got angry and left and he did nt even bother,after the first round he called me for another,pussy get grade...slim girls are bony inside no offence oh
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? by diarra94(m): 4:49am On Apr 24, 2013
I swear slim chicks are hot in bed. Whoeva says otherwise is a learner!.
Re: Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? by diarra94(m): 4:51am On Apr 24, 2013
tabansiou: Slim girls are nt sweet during sex ,try a plum babe nt fat wen ur dick enter u go kniw the diff...once had a 2some wit my friend who is very slim, wen the guy entered me he shouted and the slim girl ask is her pussy sweet and he said yes very sweet,she got angry and left and he did nt even bother,after the first round he called me for another,pussy get grade...slim girls are bony inside no offence oh
thats more like 3some girl.
Re: Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
nah,sexy with booty,a lil chubby-with that cute face is good for me.
no lepa for me..

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) / This Pictures Of Megan Will Surely Erect Your Thing / The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.