Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,767 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested (26241 Views)

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
*Kails*:

loool!
and you didn't save me any? shocked

racist! angry grin kiss

did you enjoy it? smiley
LMAO. OH YES I ENJOYED IT. QUITE SCRUMPTIOUS I MIGHT ADD grin

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. OH YES I ENJOYED IT. QUITE SCRUMPTIOUS I MIGHT ADD grin
angry angry angry angry
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by imperiouxx(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
Yea, as promised. This is my appreciation. 106 likes just a day (04/21/13) only on this thread. A milestone achievement!

Thanks all. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2013
imperiouxx: Yea, as promised. This is my appreciation. 106 likes just a day (04/21/13) only on this thread. A milestone achievement!

Hey That's cheating, I didn't let mine run. angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Well that is amazing. It was indeed a lovely thread. Even though it is about a sad episode. Please text me my own share because I started the thread. wink
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:08am On Apr 23, 2013
cap28:

If you believe this, you will believe anything.

How convenient for the FBI that one brother is dead and the other one is in a critical condition and unable to even speak.

[size=13pt]Marathon 'bomber reveals brothers DID act alone and were motivated by religion' in scrawled responses to gitmo interrogation squad during bedside grilling
[/size]

The surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect has suggested he and his brother were not linked to any Islamic terrorist groups, in scrawled responses to Guantanamo Bay interrogators who have been interviewing him in hospital.
A week after the attacks that shook the nation, officials now believe Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were working alone.
However, they do think religion was the motive for the twin bombings that killed three people and injured around 170 at last Monday's race. The two brothers, who were born in Russia, practiced Islam.
Two U.S. officials said today that evidence from the bedside interrogation suggests the terror suspects did not have any accomplices, despite previous fears they were part of a 12-man terror 'sleeper cell.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313218/Boston-bombings-Interrogation-suggests-bombing-suspects-NOT-tied-Islamic-terrorist-group-motivated-religion.html#ixzz2REz3w2la
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by imperiouxx(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Hey That's cheating, I didn't let mine run. angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Well that is amazing. It was indeed a lovely thread. Even though it is about a sad episode. Please text me my own share because I started the thread. wink

Yea, I woke the next day (Sunday) and saw about 84+ likes, so I left it for the whole Sunday and that was it..... I nailed that 100+ likes record..... 106 people liked my posts just in a day.......ehn ehn *dancing*

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by igbo2011(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2013
cap28:

He's being punished by the western nations for daring to challenge them despite being the legitimate winner of the elections in ivory coast. The ICC is a tool used by western powers to blackmail and get rid of african leaders that they have fallen out of favour with, many of these african leaders were their friends and accomplices in the past but somewhere along the line the relationship between the two soured and the next thing is for the EU/US to call for them to be brought before the ICC. This should tell you that most african heads of state have no real power in africa because the threat of indictment before the ICC is always hanging over their heads if they fail to follow instructions.

The way i see it is that the western nations are the mafia dons and the african heads of state are their servants the servants are allowed to get rich by opening up their countries for the dons to come into and ra.pe, in exchange they are given a cut of the loot and military aid which protects them from being overthrown by opposition groups - however the minute they refuse to co-operate with the dons they are punished either by being overthrown, having their country destabilised by opposition groups or if that doesnt work by having their country invaded by NATO.

So Gbagbo is now paying for his failure to leave office when his masters told him to (France) as you can see his successor OUattara is doing everything to favour France and her multinational corporations - things that Gbagbo was not willing to do.

Here is an interesting article written by an american journalist about african heads of states and their relationship to the west:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/merchants-of-death-exposing-corporate-financed-holocaust-in-africa/11311

What can you and I do to stop this neocolonialsim?
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2013
igbo2011:

What can you and I do to stop this neocolonialsim?

Continue to create awareness among our people, because the more africans are made aware of whats going on, the harder it will be for corrupt african leaders to be able to bamboozle us. Awareness is the first step followed by organisation, we must then organise and form grass roots collectives that can work in opposition to these our leaders and their western accomplices.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2013
the goodjoehunt - this may interest you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X65fhciFuM
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
*Kails*:

angry angry angry angry
LWTMB grin
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 26, 2013
imperiouxx: Yea, as promised. This is my appreciation. 106 likes just a day (04/21/13) only on this thread. A milestone achievement!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1074449_Capture_JPGfd4c8e59b8a7add298869bd9fef2417c

yaay!
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: LWTMB grin

lol. im hating right now angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday / Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe / Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.