Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested (26279 Views)

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by imperiouxx(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
mama-gee:
I was surprised it took them a whole day to apprehend a teenage boy. . .

They even had to bring in war weaponery. grin grin

Talk about over-reacting

Hmmmm..... If that guy that lost both legs and others that lost one leg each + all their fingers hear you, only heaven can reduce their furies on you.

Moreover, that teenage boy as you called him killed a boy (kid), an adult (someone older than his yeye brother's mate) and a teenager girl (student like him). Burst into campus....... turned unaware police officer looking for his daily meal into rag with bullets. Hope you know sha?

Whoever live by weapons should be treated with different kinds of war weaponry.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN HERE BRUV. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO LIGHT. THATS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU HAVE AN ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY. IF YOU WANT LIGHT, GO AND GENERATE YOUR OWN LIGHT. NIGERIA IS A FREE SOCIETY. LEARN TO BE FREE GADDEM IT. SOME OF YOU ARE JUST BEGGING TO BE SLAVES. YOU ARE BEGGING TO BE ENSLAVED. NO WONDER IT WAS EASY TO TAKE SLAVES FROM AFRICA. WITH THIS KIND OF MINDSET

What are you talking about mindset. Honestly sometimes it seems all these conspiracy videos are getting to affect you. Please can you tell me which government in the world that doesn't have a hand in power generation. For real guy you are funny. grin Leave the Lala alone. grin
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Godogwu:

Inferiority complex just screams from some of you. Why the comparison with the US? its not necessary. We are a developing nation...... Yes? Don't we have less technology and infrastructure? Like!! You guys need to chill.

And don't you think the government was absolutely concerned because its the flipping US and the whole world is watching?..... Isn't B.I.G's killer still on the loose after over 16years?, what about 2 PAC's killer? And so many under reported or unpopular murders in the US...

Don't get me wrong, i absolutely commend the US police force and the President for apprehending the criminals but I'm tired of the fucking comparison. Finally, my country is not a disgrace to me, if you are tired....then leave!.
Guy, read what you wrote again...you just spewed a boatload of crap. I pointed out some very nasty things going on in the country and you are telling me about inferiority complex? Do you even know what that means?

Not everyone is like you, satisfied with mediocrity and mismanagement. Get that clear and wake up seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN HERE BRUV. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO LIGHT. THATS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU HAVE AN ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY. IF YOU WANT LIGHT, GO AND GENERATE YOUR OWN LIGHT. NIGERIA IS A FREE SOCIETY. LEARN TO BE FREE GADDEM IT. SOME OF YOU ARE JUST BEGGING TO BE SLAVES. YOU ARE BEGGING TO BE ENSLAVED. NO WONDER IT WAS EASY TO TAKE SLAVES FROM AFRICA. WITH THIS KIND OF MINDSET

Please the area I stay in at Port-Harcourt is in almost total darkness, I spend about a thousand naira everyday to generate power. Yet you are talking. It seems you have been away from Nigeria for so long and hung with lots of Jews that it is really affecting your judgment of things.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by viruz007(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: PLEASE STOP TRYING TO FRONT HERE LIKE YOU ARE NOT THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN. I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO BRIBE NEPA OFFICIALS TO ERASE THEIR BILLS. THE GOVT IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE PEOPLE. YOU SIR, WILL NEVER PAY THE NUMBER OF TAXES I LISTED. YOU WILL LOOK FOR WAYS TO AVOID IT ALL. AND THEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM. YOUR GOVT KNOWS YOU ARE CORRUPT JUST AS THEY ARE. SO THEY LEAVE YOU TO YOUR PEACE WHILE THEY DO THEIR OWN LOOTING IN PEACE. ITS A CYCLE OF CORRUPT PEOPLE. YOUR GOVT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. OUT OF THE PEOPLE COME THE GOVT.

Hediot!!! Yes i said it. That's what you are. I pay my damn taxes and am proud of it. I have read through all your post and am sorry to say, a sociopath has it better than you. Maybe you are being fingered by one government official that's why your spewing crap. Hell who knows you might be one of the militants collecting free money. If you are lacking sense, i suggest you visit the nearest library or school near you so that you can generate some. Nonsense...

In other news i wan chop shawarma grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by sweetcheecks(f): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
honeric01: Don't be brainwashed easily.

Draw Your Own Conclusions: Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Shows Questionable Evidence Claiming Boston Marathon Bombing Was A False Flag

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhv5T668aVoZ9YKmr5
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhi271COg2VIyb52OL
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhkp2UL5yWyW8a6CZy

Bullshit!!!

I seem to agree with the cospiracy theorist and the aunt of these guys, we all know from experience America can coock up stories, sacrifice people and set up others to het what they want. This could be anyones brothers, sons and husband. America is not the dreamland for everyone some are used for the biggger good of the government.

When those whole this started the younger brother's discription was not given and there were men wearing uniform atires with caps and sunglasses like the older brother.

This is truelly a setup, why would these go around town telling people they are the bombers when they had gotten away with it? The reports were saying they told the guy they hijacked that they were the bombers.

In opinion if the were moslem kamakazi they would have strapped the bombs on themselves if the wanted to be court rather than getaway then go around telling people they did couse they would have known they would be killed. undecided

Oh Lord, here we go again I wonder for what this time? Enought with this US disregard of life for greed.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Bombers 'picked the wrong city,' Obama says

Thursday evening's FBI announcement capped a day in which President Barack Obama brought a mixture of reassurance and defiance to an interfaith memorial service in the city's Cathedral of the Holy Cross.

Whoever planted the bombs "picked the wrong city" to attack, he said.
"Every one of us stands with you," Obama told the crowd. "Boston may be your hometown -- but we claim it, too. ... For millions of us, what happened on Monday is personal."
Addressing the still-unknown perpetrators,

Obama added: "Yes, we will find you. And yes, you will face justice. We will hold you accountable." And he looked ahead to next year's race, predicting that "the world will return to this great American city to run even harder and to cheer even louder for the 118th Boston Marathon. Bet on it."

This Obama man can yarn. wink

Obama is still an arsss. He can only fooool himself and his bunch of lousy Democrats. #propaganda.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

What are you talking about mindset. Honestly sometimes it seems all these conspiracy videos are getting to affect you. Please can you tell me which government in the world that doesn't have a hand in power generation. For real guy you are funny. grin Leave the Lala alone. grin
I DONT SMOKE LALA BRUV LMAO. I AM AS CLEAN AS THE BOARD OF HEALTH. WHICH GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE A HAND IN POWER GENERATION ? I DONT KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR FOLKS TO LIVE OFF THE GRID. ME MYSELF ? IF I WASNT SO MUCH INVOLVED WITH MY LIFE HERE, NIGERIA WOULD BE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME. I WOULD GET AN AVERAGE SIZE OR SMALL HOUSE. DO MY OWN BORE HOLE FOR WATER. FOR LIGHT I WOULD BUY A SMALL GENERATOR. THE ONLY THING I NEED LIGHT FOR IS MY LAPTOP, A FAN AND ONE BULB AT A TIME. COMPLETE FREEDOM. I WOULD BUY A BICYCLE SO I DONT HAVE TO DEPEND ON MECHANICS OR GAS STATIONS. COMPLETE INDEPENDENCE. BUT THATS JUST ME. I AM DIFFERENT LIKE THAT
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by jimcaddy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
If na Naija.. NPF go say their on top of the situation, where as the criminal for don travel go Ghana.. Or South Africa.. Naija is backward mehn!!!!
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Guy, read what you wrote again...you just spewed a boatload of crap. I pointed out some very nasty things going on in the country and you are telling me about inferiority complex? Do you even know what that means?

Not everyone is like you, satisfied with mediocrity and mismanagement. Get that clear and wake up seriously.
AS A CHRISTIAN WOMAN WHICH YOU PROCLAIM TO BE, YOU ARE POSED TO BE CONTENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE *SMDH* grin
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please the area I stay in at Port-Harcourt is in almost total darkness, I spend about a thousand naira everyday to generate power. Yet you are talking. It seems you have been away from Nigeria for so long and hung with lots of Jews that it is really affecting your judgment of things.
PRACOURT grin WHY NOT BUY LANTERNS ? ITS ROMANTIC. AND BUY LOTS OF BOOKS TO READ. NOTHING LIKE READING A NICE BOOK BESIDE THE LANTERN. ROMANTIC. YOU DONT NEED TO SPEND 1000 NAIRA EVERYDAY YOU KNOW ?
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
viruz007:

Hediot!!! Yes i said it. That's what you are. I pay my damn taxes and am proud of it. I have read through all your post and am sorry to say, a sociopath has it better than you. Maybe you are being fingered by one government official that's why your spewing crap. Hell who knows you might be one of the militants collecting free money. If you are lacking sense, i suggest you visit the nearest library or school near you so that you can generate some. Nonsense...

In other news i wan chop shawarma grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin BRUV I AM MAKING PIZZA. I GOT NBA PLAYOFFS COMING UP VERY SOON KNICKS VS CELTICS. FUNNY THE KIND OF THINGS YOU LEARN ON YOUTUBE. ON YOUTUBE I HAVE LEARNT HOW TO MAKE MY OWN PIZZA FROM SCRATCH, MOI-MOI, PUFF-PUFF, BUNS AND SUYA POWDER
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by 3kay945(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
ola_pluto: Typical Nigerians comparing America with Nigeria. You think all these armored cars and men wearing scary gadgets actually mean strength? All na demo! The good old AK 47 in the hands of a tactical officer is better than all these armored tanks.

Are you kidding urself or just been foolish.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: PRACOURT grin WHY NOT BUY LANTERNS ? ITS ROMANTIC. AND BUY LOTS OF BOOKS TO READ. NOTHING LIKE READING A NICE BOOK BESIDE THE LANTERN. ROMANTIC. YOU DONT NEED TO SPEND 1000 NAIRA EVERYDAY YOU KNOW ?

So it is easy for you to stay there and shout pay taxes. We here can feel and see what is wrong with the system.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

So it is easy for you to stay there and shout pay taxes. We here can feel and see what is wrong with the system.
I LOVE THE SYSTEM YOU HAVE THERE. I WANT TO COME AND PARTAKE OF THAT SYSTEM. I DONT LIKE THE SYSTEM HERE. IT IS ONLY GOOD IF YOU ARE A ROBOT. YOU ARE PLUGGED INTO THE MATRIX AND THATS YOUR PEACE OF MIND GONE FOREVER
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT SMOKE LALA BRUV LMAO. I AM AS CLEAN AS THE BOARD OF HEALTH. WHICH GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE A HAND IN POWER GENERATION ? I DONT KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR FOLKS TO LIVE OFF THE GRID. ME MYSELF ? IF I WASNT SO MUCH INVOLVED WITH MY LIFE HERE, NIGERIA WOULD BE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME. I WOULD GET AN AVERAGE SIZE OR SMALL HOUSE. DO MY OWN BORE HOLE FOR WATER. FOR LIGHT I WOULD BUY A SMALL GENERATOR. THE ONLY THING I NEED LIGHT FOR IS MY LAPTOP, A FAN AND ONE BULB AT A TIME. COMPLETE FREEDOM. I WOULD BUY A BICYCLE SO I DONT HAVE TO DEPEND ON MECHANICS OR GAS STATIONS. COMPLETE INDEPENDENCE. BUT THATS JUST ME. I AM DIFFERENT LIKE THAT

You can see, you know nothing about Nigeria. First off all, there is little or no pipe borne water. Almost every household/Compound already provide water for themselves by Bore-Hole or Wells. Also they do have generating sets for power. Yet many are very hard working Nigerians.

Why do you find it odd that the resources meant for them are being squandered and used to train criminals. All they want is for their resources to be channeled rightly. Is that a crime?
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Smooyis(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
OmoEziokwu: Organized society.
We will get there someday!

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: I LOVE THE SYSTEM YOU HAVE THERE. I WANT TO COME AND PARTAKE OF THAT SYSTEM. I DONT LIKE THE SYSTEM HERE. IT IS ONLY GOOD IF YOU ARE A ROBOT. YOU ARE PLUGGED INTO THE MATRIX AND THATS YOUR PEACE OF MIND GONE FOREVER

Please stay off these conspiracy stuff. They are worse than Lala. grin
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You can see, you know nothing about Nigeria. First off all, there is little or no pipe borne water. Almost every household/Compound already provide water for themselves by Bore-Hole or Wells. Also they do have generating sets for power. Yet many are very hard working Nigerians.

Why do you find it odd that the resources meant for them are being squandered and used to train criminals. All they want is for their resources to be channeled rightly. Is that a crime?
YOU KNOW FOR SUCH A PASSIVE PERSON YOU MAKE SO MUCH NOISE. IF YOU ARE THAT MUCH CONVICTED ABOUT WHAT THE GOVT IS DOING WHY NOT GO OUT THERE AND MAKE A STATEMENT ? STRAP A BOMB TO YOURSELF AND GO TO ASO ROCK AND WHEN YOU SEE THE GOVT CONVOY COMING CLOSE JUST DETONATE THE BOMB. AND IN YOUR HOUSE LEAVE A NOTE AS TO WHY YOU DID WHAT YOU DID. SAYING YOU DID IT BECAUSE THE GOVT IS STEALING ALL OUR MONEY THAT COULD BE USED TO BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE ETC ETC. IF A FEW OF YOU DO THAT MAYBE THEY WILL SIT UP ? NO USE GIVING YOURSELF ULCERS AND COMPLAINING DAILY ON THE COMPUTER RIGHT ? LOL
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: YOU KNOW FOR SUCH A PASSIVE PERSON YOU MAKE SO MUCH NOISE. IF YOU ARE THAT MUCH CONVICTED ABOUT WHAT THE GOVT IS DOING WHY NOT GO OUT THERE AND MAKE A STATEMENT ? STRAP A BOMB TO YOURSELF AND GO TO ASO ROCK AND WHEN YOU SEE THE GOVT CONVOY COMING CLOSE JUST DETONATE THE BOMB. AND IN YOUR HOUSE LEAVE A NOTE AS TO WHY YOU DID WHAT YOU DID. SAYING YOU DID IT BECAUSE THE GOVT IS STEALING ALL OUR MONEY THAT COULD BE USED TO BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE ETC ETC. IF A FEW OF YOU DO THAT MAYBE THEY WILL SIT UP ?

Those guys pay for the most exotic hotel rooms all over the world. Sleep around with goddesses of the nights, wear the most expensive jewelries, drive the most exotic cars with wealth stolen from people like me. Then the only thing I have, that is my life, I'll waste it to make a statement. Guy these conspiracy stuff is not a joke, stay off them.

Please we will get there. First of all, I am totally against violent protest and riots. There are better routes to make your point and have long legacies. After the Bomb blast in Boston, many remembered the message of young Martin Richards who was killed in the bomb. He was influenced by Gandhi.

Also remember the peaceful protest by the monks of Myanmar.

If our pastors could be selfless like these monks. Monks of Myanmar, we remember you.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah 777 the US govt is known for setting up and framing people in order to accomplish their long term goals.

ever heard of the following people?

Lee Harvey Oswald
Sirhan Sirhan
James Earl Ray

Qu: what do they all have in common?

ans: they were all patsies set up by the US govt and accused of killing, John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King, everything surrounding the above three murders was shrouded in mystery - most americans do not beleive that the above mentioned people were guilty of perpetrating the crimes that they were accused of by the US govt.

It seems history is repeating itself with these boys, i am convinced that they have been set up- their mother even confirms this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ARE9rclZCqw
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: ALL I KNOW IS THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR FOLKS TO LIVE OFF THE GRID. ME MYSELF ? IF I WASNT SO MUCH INVOLVED WITH MY LIFE HERE, NIGERIA WOULD BE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME. I WOULD GET AN AVERAGE SIZE OR SMALL HOUSE. DO MY OWN BORE HOLE FOR WATER. FOR LIGHT I WOULD BUY A SMALL GENERATOR. THE ONLY THING I NEED LIGHT FOR IS MY LAPTOP, A FAN AND ONE BULB AT A TIME. COMPLETE FREEDOM. I WOULD BUY A BICYCLE SO I DONT HAVE TO DEPEND ON MECHANICS OR GAS STATIONS. COMPLETE INDEPENDENCE. BUT THATS JUST ME. I AM DIFFERENT LIKE THAT
You've been watching too many movies, hun. This post has made it very obvious that you haven't been to Naija in a loooooong time. For real undecided

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: AS A CHRISTIAN WOMAN WHICH YOU PROCLAIM TO BE, YOU ARE POSED TO BE CONTENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE *SMDH* grin
Lol. You gat jokes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
FBI Casting Set Stage for Boston Marathon Bombing, Shootout, Charade
Update: CBS reveals in their report, "CBS News: FBI Interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev 2 Years Ago," that the FBI initially attempted to deny any contact prior to the Boston bombings with slain suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev. It was only after Russia's RT publicly pursued the story that the FBI finally admitted officially it had.

The implications are that the FBI knows Russia both possesses information on the case and is prepared to go public with it. For those involved in America's terror racket, now would be a good time to divest. For those involved specifically in the Boston Marathon bombing, now would be a good time to come forward with information. Any and all involved, in whatever capacity, wittingly or unwittingly, stand to become scapegoats in order to save the FBI, DHS, TSA, and other federal agencies clearly engaged in a massive coverup.

http://landdestroyer..co.uk/

As usual we are being fed lies by the US govt - i believe that the US govt are trying to force through the repeal of the second amendment and they are using these false flag events to scare americans into relinquishing this very important right. One thing i know is that once americans give up the right to bear arms they will be at the total mercy of the ruling elite. Hold on to your guns guys its the last frontier of freedom once the ruling class get your guns you can wave goodbye to any semblance of freedom.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: PRACOURT grin WHY NOT BUY LANTERNS ? ITS ROMANTIC. AND BUY LOTS OF BOOKS TO READ. NOTHING LIKE READING A NICE BOOK BESIDE THE LANTERN. ROMANTIC. YOU DONT NEED TO SPEND 1000 NAIRA EVERYDAY YOU KNOW ?
In addition to the lantern, he should buy mosquito coil for the ubiquitious and ruthlessly relentless Nigerian mosquitoes, Dusting powder for the heat rashes and medicated glasses for when his eyes begin to weaken as a result of using a lantern to read everyday. It will add to the romantic ambience, you know.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ishilove:
In addition to the lantern, he should buy mosquito coil for the ubiquitious and ruthlessly relentless Nigerian mosquitoes, Dusting powder for the heat rashes and medicated glasses for when his eyes begin to weaken as a result of using a lantern to read everyday. It will add to the romantic ambience, you know.

If not for that love in your name, I would have started with you this night. cheesy

Didn't I tell you my Generating set is on?
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

If not for that love in your name, I would have started with you this night. cheesy

Didn't I tell you my Generating set is on?
I was just adding to the youngman's suggestion na... tongue grin
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ishilove:
I was just adding to the youngman's suggestion na... tongue grin

Someone should hold me now before Goodluck will be on top of the situation and send sleeping police to find me because of what I did to this lady. angry grin
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by crisycent: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
i posted this new yesterday and never made front page.....Bleep dis site man.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
[b]Boston Set Up? Tsarnaev Brothers’ Mother: My Sons are Innocent, This is a Set Up

By Russia Today
Global Research, April 20, 2013

GR Editor’s Note: The Testimony of the Tsarnaev Brothers’ Mother as well as media reports confirm that the two brothers were on the FBI Radar, under FBI surveillance for several years. The Tsarnaev family had been the object of persistent harassment. (M. Ch.)

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva maintains her younger son is innocent and like so many of the brothers’ acquaintances, claims they were good, courteous kids and model students – especially the younger 19-year-old Dzhokhar. A US citizen who is presently in the Russian Republic of Dagestan, she revealed to RT some suspicions of her own.

Grief-stricken at the latest developments in the case, Zubeidat expressed her dismay at the allegations, recounting Dzhokhar’s life in the US and talking of his status among his peers and friends: he was an honors student, loved by many of his friends and teachers. And his older brother Tamerlan was a star athlete and student, whose ambition was to one day appear on the US Olympic wrestling team.

But her biggest suspicion surrounding the case was the constant FBI surveillance she said her family was subjected to over the years. She is surprised that having been so stringent with the entire family, the FBI had no idea the sons were supposedly planning a terrorist act.

“They used to come [to our] home, they used to talk to me…they were telling me that he [the older, 26-y/o Tamerlan] was really an extremist leader and that they were afraid of him. They told me whatever information he is getting, he gets from these extremist sites… they were controlling him, they were controlling his every step…and now they say that this is a terrorist act!Never ever is this true, my sons are innocent!”

When asked if maybe she didn’t know about some of her sons’ more secret aspirations and dark secrets, she said “That’s impossible. My sons would never keep a secret.”

Finally, she said that if she could speak to her youngest –Dzhokhar, she would tell him, “Save your life and tell the truth, that you haven’t done anything, that this is a set up!”

In an interview with Russian television the brothers’ father Anzor Tsarnaev also claimed that they are innocent and somebody might have set them up.

“I’m sure about my children, in their purity. I don’t know what happened and who did this. God knows and he will punish them,” he told Zvezda channel. “Somebody might have set them up. I don’t know who and because of their cowardice killed the boy.”

The father said he was unable to contact his sons or other relatives. “Everything is switched off. I can’t reach my brother there either. I can’t reach anyone! I just want information. Now I fear for my boy, that they will now shoot him dead and then will say ‘He had a gun’.”

“I fear for my son, for his life. They should arrest him, bring him, but alive. Justice should investigate who is right and who is wrong,” he said.

Mr Tsarnaev recently spoke to his elder son, Tamerlan [Suspect #1], telling him that he should take care of his younger brother. Speaking of the Boston marathon bombing he told his son “Ok, Thanks to Allah you were not close to there and did not suffer.”

“I remember I even asked “Who could do something like that?”

“We just talked. I asked him about our Dzhokhar [Suspect #2], how was he. I told him, he should help him out and keep an eye on him, so that he studies well. I told him ‘You left school, got married too early, but the kid should finish [his education]’.Because this is life – those who don’t study work a lot and work hard. That’s why I was telling them study”.

Russian ‘Alpha’ Special Forces team-veteran and vice-president of its International Association, Aleksey Filatov, believes there is more to the case than meets the eye. He emphasizes, firstly, that the origin and religious beliefs of the suspect, along with the specifics of the bombing, have all been carefully pre-meditated and planned by someone within the United States in order to distract the public from the true identity and long-term aims of the actual planners.

“Putting a young Chechen in those shoes was top-notch professionalism in distracting everyone from the true identity and motives of the planner,” he told RT.

“The executors were chosen to confuse the American public and simultaneously untie the White House’s hands in a way that would justify a departure from the rhetoric of non-involvement in military action on foreign territories.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/boston-set-up-tsarnaev-brothers-mother-my-sons-are-innocent-this-is-a-setup/5332209

[/b]
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
cap28:

Mr Tsarnaev recently spoke to his elder son, Tamerlan [Suspect #1], telling him that he should take care of his younger brother. Speaking of the Boston marathon bombing he told his son “Ok, Thanks to Allah you were not close to there and did not suffer.”

“I remember I even asked “Who could do something like that?”

“We just talked. I asked him about our Dzhokhar [Suspect #2], how was he. I told him, he should help him out and keep an eye on him, so that he studies well. I told him ‘You left school, got married too early, but the kid should finish [his education]’.Because this is life – those who don’t study work a lot and work hard. That’s why I was telling them study”.

He feels they are innocent? His sons did not tell him that they were right there when the bomb went off, yet he feels it is a setup. If Tamerlan was as innocent as claimed he would have told his father that he witnessed the whole thing.

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
cap28:

During such pain and chaos, can a trained lifeguard just walkaway calmly from a bomb scene? His dad called to check if his boys are safe and they both failed to mention that they were right there when it happened.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe / Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana / Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.