Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested (26237 Views)

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by meracool(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
The real fact will be out soon
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
cap28:

Boston Bomb Suspect Alarmed Russian Relatives With Extremist Views

One of the Boston bombing suspects set off alarm bells among his family a year ago during a trip here to visit relatives, ABC News has learned.

According to a family member, Tamerlan Tsarnaev was kicked out of his uncle's house because of his increasingly extremist views.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, and his brother Dzhokhar, 19, are believed to have placed bombs at the Boston Marathon, killing three and wounding 170. Tamerlan was killed in a shootout with police early Friday and Dzhokhar was badly wounded and captured by police Friday night.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev spent roughly six months in Russia in 2012, but the relative, who insisted on anonymity to avoid offending other family members, insisted the young man had been radicalized in the United States before his trip.

Dagestan is one of the poorest and most violent regions of Russia, home to an Islamist insurgency that seeks to establish an independent state. So far, no links have tied him to militant groups here.

Members of Congress, however, say those six months last year were a turning point in Tamerlan Tsarnaev's radicalization.

"When he came back he starting posting more radical jihadist YouTube videos and started becoming more of a fundamentalist Muslim," Rep. Michael McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspect-alarmed-russian-relatives-extremist-views-163600939--abc-news-topstories.html
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

He feels they are innocent? His sons did not tell him that they were right there when the bomb went off, yet he feels it is a setup. If Tamerlan was as innocent as claimed he would have told his father that he witnessed the whole thing.

Don't you find it odd that both brothers were under FBI surveillance for years and yet the FBI had no idea that they were planning such an attack?
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

He feels they are innocent? His sons did not tell him that they were right there when the bomb went off, yet he feels it is a setup. If Tamerlan was as innocent as claimed he would have told his father that he witnessed the whole thing.

This may sound crazy but I dont even think they were at the scene of the crime. That picture of the younger brother is not very clear and could be anyone.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
cap28:

Don't you find it odd that both brothers were under FBI surveillance for years and yet the FBI had no idea that they were planning such an attack?

That is just the mom talking. She lost a son and she is not herself yet. Reports say Tamerlan traveled in 2011 and met with some of his Extremist friends at Russia. On his return, the Russian Government tipped off the FBI to check him out. Tamerlan's friends at Russia are terrorists and are watched closely by Russian intelligence forces.

After Questioning by the FBI, Tamerlan was let off. His father, Uncles, Aunt in Canada have never mentioned them being under surveillance. He was interrogated because of his association with extremists.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
cap28:

This may sound crazy but I dont even think they were at the scene of the crime. That picture of the younger brother is not very clear and could be anyone.

What about the explosives the brothers threw at the officers, what about the officer they shot at MIT? What about the gun fight they have with the police? Are those the actions of people framed. If they were innocent, as soon as their images came up, they would have turned themselves in at the nearest station. Have their uncles drive them down there.

Dzohkar's friends ran out very early in the morning without bathing or brushing, as soon as his face was shown as one of the bomber's. He could not gather them to go to the station together.

Remember Tamerlan, was already posting radical videos on Youtube.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by caukerzee(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE AN IRRATIONAL PERSON NOW. 70 BILLION DOLLARS IS AROUND THE NET WORTH OF SAY BILL GATES. THE GOVT CAN RUN A COUNTRY OF 180 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR WITH 70 BILLION DOLLARS ? YOU ARE TALKING CRAZY
Please stfu already! Whats with this 70 billion talk? You think Nigeria generates income from oil only?? And you think the money is being SHARED per PERSON?? Boy go grow a brain. Nigeria budgets more than 5 times of 70 Billion per yer if you must know. FYI, the average income per person in a year in Nigeria is 1000 dollars. I dont know where you came up with less than 2 dollars per day. Even the average akara seller or water vendor makes up to 20 dollars a day. Get your facts right and stop sounding s t u p i d because you want to proove your r e t a r d e d fallacies right.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Revolva(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
grin you see how an organised institution deal with criminals....not like here where people go free....Good job Boston PD..FBI...ATP....USA....

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

That is just the mom talking. She lost a son and she is not herself yet. Reports say Tamerlan traveled in 2011 and met with some of his Extremist friends at Russia. On his return, the Russian Government tipped off the FBI to check him out. Tamerlan's friends at Russia are terrorists and are watched closely by Russian intelligence forces.

After Questioning by the FBI, Tamerlan was let off. His father, Uncles, Aunt in Canada have never mentioned them being under surveillance. He was interrogated because of his association with extremists.

no, this was also confirmed by Russia Today.

Have you heard of the late Lee Harvey Oswald? this is the same way that he was set up to take the rap for the assassination of JFK.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

What about the explosives the brothers threw at the officers, what about the officer they shot at MIT? What about the gun fight they have with the police? Are those the actions of people framed. If they were innocent, as soon as their images came up, they would have turned themselves in at the nearest station. Have their uncles drive them down there.

Dzohkar's friends ran out very early in the morning without bathing or brushing, as soon as his face was shown as one of the bomber's. He could not gather them to go to the station together.

Remember Tamerlan, was already posting radical videos on Youtube.

Are there any eye witness accounts detailing the stand off between the two brothers and the police? How do we know that what the FBI are telling us isnt just a pack of lies?
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by OilSubsidy: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
Do not argue with the FOOL (obadiah777) because people might not know the difference. I have just read more than seven pages of this guy's foolishness. It is quite a painful experience reading all his craps. Such a waste of money to train that goat! And to think that this man also lives in the US. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Beync(f): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
Oh! he's from religion of peace lipsrsealed
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
cap28:

no, this was also confirmed by Russia Today.

Have you heard of the late Lee Harvey Oswald? this is the same way that he was set up to take the rap for the assassination of JFK.

The Russians confirmed that the FBI was informed by them that Tamerlan held Extremist views. So they expected the FBI to keep tabs on him. By then Tamerlan wasn't an extremist. He just liked being around his extremist friends.

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
cap28:

Are there any eye witness accounts detailing the stand off between the two brothers and the police? How do we know that what the FBI are telling us isnt just a pack of lies?

People used phones to record the shootout, just that they were far. Even when Dzohkar (Suspect No. 2), escaped, someone who noticed he ditched the car and ran posted this on twitter.

This is still not the action of an innocent man.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The Russians confirmed that the FBI was informed by them that Tamerlan held Extremist views. So they expected the FBI to keep tabs on him. By then Tamerlan wasn't an extremist. He just liked being around his extremist friends.

Why would the FBI allow a chechen immigrant with extremist associates to continue to reside in the US, particularly one with extremist views? Why wasnt he deported?

thegoodjoehunt:

People used phones to record the shootout, just that they were far. Even when Dzohkar (Suspect No. 2), escaped, someone who noticed he ditched the car and ran posted this on twitter.

This is still not the action of an innocent man.

You see this is the problem, these dark grainy pictures don't prove anything, they could have been taken by anybody.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
^^^^

actually i take the above statement back - freedom of expression is one of the major tenets of the US constitution - but i still dont believe that these two brothers were responsible for the bombing.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
grin grin I GOT WAY TOO MANY HATERS ON NAIRALAND LOL
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bizzle2: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
why didn't they investigate the smiling old man as well?...if walking calmly away was bad, wt wud u call smiling in dat situation
thegoodjoehunt:

During such pain and chaos, can a trained lifeguard just walkaway calmly from a bomb scene? His dad called to check if his boys are safe and they both failed to mention that they were right there when it happened.

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
MEANWHILE GUYS. ON YOUTUBE YOU CAN LEARN MANY THINGS. YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO MAKE A HOME MADE GENERATOR AND SOLAR PANEL. I JUST LEARNT HOW TO MAKE A PIZZA FROM THE SCRATCH. HERE IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT. THIS IS BEFORE COOKING
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
AFTER COOKING

TASTED LIKE THE ONE YOU BUY IN SHOP TOO LOL

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
cap28: ^^^^

actually i take the above statement back - freedom of expression is one of the major tenets of the US constitution - but i still dont believe that these two brothers were responsible for the bombing.

You can have your views. The truth is time goes, it is getting clearer that these boys switched to the dark side.

Here is a pic from someone who lives within the first shooting scene. Bullets penetrated his walls into his room.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
This boys caused too much heartache. angry
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ishilove:
You've been watching too many movies, hun. This post has made it very obvious that you haven't been to Naija in a loooooong time. For real undecided
I WAS IN NAIJA YESTERDAY

IN MY DREAM grin
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
cap28: obadiah 777 the US govt is known for setting up and framing people in order to accomplish their long term goals.

ever heard of the following people?

Lee Harvey Oswald
Sirhan Sirhan
James Earl Ray

Qu: what do they all have in common?

ans: they were all patsies set up by the US govt and accused of killing, John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King, everything surrounding the above three murders was shrouded in mystery - most americans do not beleive that the above mentioned people were guilty of perpetrating the crimes that they were accused of by the US govt.

It seems history is repeating itself with these boys, i am convinced that they have been set up- their mother even confirms this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ARE9rclZCqw
YOU KNOW YOU MAY JUST BE RIGHT CAP28. SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by COOLDUN: 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
50calibre:

No Nigeria can meet up. With good governance and good economy, we can meet up in the next 100 - 150 years

You will meet up or be little bit like them? if you say meet up then it means they remain stand still and wait for you. 100/150 years hope, while at 52 after independence you are not up to a county in the western world. The guy's mother is very right.

Imagine a crime that was committed on Monday, today under one week the culprits has been apprehended, if it were in Naija, their people from the same religion will shield them with their higher positions, they will even tell the world that the culprits are ghosts or invisible.

The margin between the Western people and Nigeria is un meet able , we should stop this our day dreams. No one progresses with lies, deceits and corruption.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by 3kay945(m): 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
cap28:

This isn't framing bros, more truth will be unfold as time goes on. open your eyes 'wella wella' now. or you believing the opinions of the parent, what do you expect them to say? besides parents have little or no idea what their children are into at 16years above.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
3kay945:

This isn't framing bros, more truth will be unfold as time goes on. open your eyes 'wella wella' now. or you believing the opinions of the parent, what do you expect them to say? besides parents have little or no idea what their children are into at 16years above.

These boys have been off close contacts with their family for about 3 yrs. There is no way the parents would have known what these boys are up to today.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You can have your views. The truth is time goes, it is getting clearer that these boys switched to the dark side.

Here is a pic from someone who lives within the first shooting scene. Bullets penetrated his walls into his room.

what does this prove? nothing.

did the guy see the brother's exchanging fire with the police?
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Ishilove: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Someone should hold me now before Goodluck will be on top of the situation and send sleeping police to find me because of what I did to this lady. angry grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 21, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin I GOT WAY TOO MANY HATERS ON NAIRALAND LOL
Don't mind all them haters, just keeping throwing them scriptures verses at all the haters.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bookface: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2013
cap28: obadiah 777 the US govt is known for setting up and framing people in order to accomplish their long term goals.

ever heard of the following people?

Lee Harvey Oswald
Sirhan Sirhan
James Earl Ray

Qu: what do they all have in common?

ans: they were all patsies set up by the US govt and accused of killing, John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King, everything surrounding the above three murders was shrouded in mystery - most americans do not beleive that the above mentioned people were guilty of perpetrating the crimes that they were accused of by the US govt.

It seems history is repeating itself with these boys, i am convinced that they have been set up- their mother even confirms this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ARE9rclZCqw

It is all cool and dandy to reference a few cases where the US government may have allegedly framed a few individuals up. This should then serve as a basis to argue for the innocence of anyone who may have committed crime in the United States, no? Individuals should now walk into a court after stabbing their neighbors and then claim, "Hey, Uncle Sam planted the DNA at the crime scene, I couldn't have done it, just ask my mum"

Hahaha! their mother confirms it! LooooL! and that was good enough to convince you of their innocence!

Good on you! Even Hitler's mum thought he was a great guy!

So let's get ignore the past few days and write a new story from here:

Thousands of people gathered at an event, carefully planned by the CIA.
The bombs were planted by the FBI and the video evidence doctored by special agents.
The two cops that got shot never truly exist, only in theory, another creation of the FBI.
The car that was reportedly hijacked? --- ehrm erhm, let's come back to that.
How about the shootings? ---- ah! that was the FBI, shooting at themselves for fun.
The bullet hole in that dude's chair was from 70 years ago during the second world war.
Why were the dudes running and couldn't simply turn themselves in as any innocent person would have done? --- erhm, well, they were running late for a late night show they couldn't have missed for anything in the world.

Now that's looking just perfect. Conspiracy theorists are gonna have a field day!

3 Likes

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:35am On Apr 21, 2013
cap28:

what does this prove? nothing.

did the guy see the brother's exchanging fire with the police?

After the shootout, which left bullet holes on the walls of houses. Someone saw a person fleeing his place, which was the earlier pic I showed.

I was showing you the pic to show that a shootout really took place. I didn't know you wanted me to prove that they were the ones shooting. I wonder how many times in the news you actually saw people shooting with the cops.

Now:

How are you sure it was Seung-Hui Cho that did the Virginia Tech Shooting, did you see him shoot anyone. Maybe he was brainwashed to make the video.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday / Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe / Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.