Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets (7901 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2014
O FALSE PROPHETS/PASTORS,[b][/b]

Our Lord, JESUS CHRIST, is weeping every day because of the Lost Souls while You, False Pastors/Prophets, are busy doing Nite Of Thousand Laughters in the church and are sending the sheep of Christ to hell with laughters. You turn the church to house of comedy and business school. You are ambassadors of hell.

You False pastors/prophets, the Lord has already raised a controversy against you. He has raised His iron rod, ready to strike you and scatter the sheep abroad. Unless You repent, The Eternal Rock might just roll over you and great shall be your fall.

JESUS is coming. Repent and live in absolute holiness and Righteousness in Christ Jesus.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 2:38am On Jan 13, 2015
Be on high spiritual alert, else, you also will be deceived. Many have been deceived because of not watching.

Deceptions have reached a very high level. Take heed.

JESUS is coming.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 7:06am On Feb 13, 2015
False prophets, Fake Pastors are everywhere. Be careful, lest, they deceived you.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 6:25am On Apr 08, 2015
PUT ON YOUR SPIRITUAL ARMOURS. LET JESUS ANOINT YOUR EYE WITH EYESALVE THAT YOU MAY SEE THE GROSS DECEPTION GOING ON.

THERE ARE SO MANY PLACES OF WORSHIP, ALL AROUND EVERYWHERE, AND YET SINS AND CORRUPTIONS ARE MULTIPLYING. THE REASON IS SIMPLE. MANY 'PASTORS' ARE FALSE PASTORS. THEY WILL NOT REBUKE SINS. THEY WILL NOT WARN ABOUT HELL. THEY WILL NOT PREACH FEAR OF GOD. RATHER THEY WILL PREACH PROSPERITY AND SUCCESS FROM JANUARY TO DECEMBER- MAKING MERCHANDISE OF THEIR CONGREGATIONS. THIS IS SHEER EVIL.

Repent and be saved. Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 6:53am On May 31, 2015
One world government is brewing heavily, so is one world religion. The final false prophet is around. Don't be caught in their web of deception.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
JESUS IS COMING. COME TO JESUS QUICKLY AND DROP YOUR LOAD OF SINS AT HIS FEET.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Take heed, lest you fall into deception.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready at all times.

Repent. Live holy and Righteous. Be covered with the blood of Jesus.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
WATCH AND PRAY, LEST YOU FALL INTO TEMPTATION.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2015
ACTIVITIES OF FALSE PROPHETS ARE GOING TO RISE TO A VERY CATASTROPHIC LEVEL, SOON. ONLY THOSE WHOSE EYES ARE ANNOINTED WITH EYESALVE AND FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST CAN ABIDE.

JESUS is coming. Rapture is imminent.

Stay ready.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
The Final false prophet is already going around the world from one country to another seeking to harness all religions into one.

Be very careful and alert. Watch and be ready. Any moment, the trumpet sounds.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by Jeromejnr(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
shdemidemi:

Good.. Lets check other translations to be sure what context 'work' was used by the apostle

Philippians 2:12
Common English Bible (CEB)

12 Therefore, my loved ones, just as you always obey me, not just when I am present but now even more while I am away, carry out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

ERV
12 My dear friends, you always obeyed what you were taught. Just as you obeyed when I was with you, it is even more important for you to obey now that I am not there. So you must continue to live in a way that gives meaning to your salvation. Do this with fear and respect for God.

Ponder on that. Thanks

No 1: The ERV is a rendition and not the original writings. Just like Amplified or NLT e.t.c. it was written by a person from his/her own perspective.

No 2: Jesus said many that did miracles in His name and other awesome stuffs which only Christians can do, He will say to them "depart from me ye workers of lawlessness". Unbelievers can never work miracles in Jesus name.

No 3: Peter said " if the righteous (those washed in the blood of Christ) are scarcely saved, were will the sinners appear.

So therefore, work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Prove to God you accept His gift of grace which you couldn't earn, by keeping His ways. If you still choose to follow the other way, then you abuse grace. Then He will spit you out of His mouth like He said in Revelations.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2016
IF HE USES 'HIS SUPPOSED POWER OF GOD' FOR SHOWMANSHIP

Powers given by God to His servants are not to be used for showmanship. They are given by God to them for the purpose of God only.

If a 'Pastor', 'Prophet' or 'Preacher' wants to put up a show with the power of God, be careful with such.

Only satan does that with his powers. And that is Magic or satanic power. There are so many of such false prophets now, be careful or else you will be deceived.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dear PASTOR/MINISTER,

Are you preaching what the Lord, Jesus Christ, preached, which are REPENTANCE (Mathew 4:17, Luke 13:3), SALVATION (John 3:3-5, John 14:6), KINGDOM OF GOD (Mathew 6:33) WARNING ABOUT HELL (Luke 16:19-31), FEAR OF GOD (Mathew 10:28, Luke 12:4-5), [u[RIGHTEOUSNESS[/u] (Mathew 5:20), HOLINESS (Mathew 5:8, 48), REBUKING OF SINS (John 8:11), READINESS FOR RAPTURE (Mathew 25:1-12)? These are the same messages preached by GOD’S prophets of old, John The Baptist, And The Apostles.

OR

Are you preaching another Gospel - The Gospel of Prosperity, The Gospel of Worldliness, Motivation Speaking, Business Methods, Leading The Congregation to the enemy, And so on (Galatians 1:6-9)? JESUS CHRIST, God’s Prophets of old, John The Baptist and The Apostles never preached this Gospel. It is sheer evil and wickedness to preach about Money from January to December and not teach the sheep of Christ how to make heaven?

If you belong to the second category, The LORD, GOD ALMIGHTY, is raising a controversy against you (Ezekiel 34:7-11). Time is short. JESUS is coming. Rapture is imminent. Repent quickly. Begin to feed the congregation with the True Gospel Jesus Christ preached. Prepare them for rapture in holiness and Righteousness. Save your candlestick from being removed (Revelations 2: 5).

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by promise101: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2016
Jeromejnr:

No 1: The ERV is a rendition and not the original writings. Just like Amplified or NLT e.t.c. it was written by a person from his/her own perspective.

No 2: Jesus said many that did miracles in His name and other awesome stuffs which only Christians can do, He will say to them "depart from me ye workers of lawlessness". Unbelievers can never work miracles in Jesus name.

No 3: Peter said " if the righteous (those washed in the blood of Christ) are scarcely saved, were will the sinners appear.

So therefore, work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Prove to God you accept His gift of grace which you couldn't earn, by keeping His ways. If you still choose to follow the other way, then you abuse grace. Then He will spit you out of His mouth like He said in Revelations.
My friend Just get out!!!!!!!!

So he was write?

So, AMP and NLT, were written by person in their own perspective, but KJV were written by Jesus himself? FOOL!!!!

Stop deceiving people by preaching works(law), preach faith(grace)
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by promise101: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2016
annyplenty:

Dear PASTOR/MINISTER,

Are you preaching what the Lord, Jesus Christ, preached, which are REPENTANCE (Mathew 4:17, Luke 13:3), SALVATION (John 3:3-5, John 14:6), KINGDOM OF GOD (Mathew 6:33) WARNING ABOUT HELL (Luke 16:19-31), FEAR OF GOD (Mathew 10:28, Luke 12:4-5), [u[RIGHTEOUSNESS[/u] (Mathew 5:20), HOLINESS (Mathew 5:8, 48), REBUKING OF SINS (John 8:11), READINESS FOR RAPTURE (Mathew 25:1-12)? These are the same messages preached by GOD’S prophets of old, John The Baptist, And The Apostles.

OR

Are you preaching another Gospel - The Gospel of Prosperity, The Gospel of Worldliness, Motivation Speaking, Business Methods, Leading The Congregation to the enemy, And so on (Galatians 1:6-9)? JESUS CHRIST, God’s Prophets of old, John The Baptist and The Apostles never preached this Gospel. It is sheer evil and wickedness to preach about Money from January to December and not teach the sheep of Christ how to make heaven?

If you belong to the second category, The LORD, GOD ALMIGHTY, is raising a controversy against you (Ezekiel 34:7-11). Time is short. JESUS is coming. Rapture is imminent. Repent quickly. Begin to feed the congregation with the True Gospel Jesus Christ preached. Prepare them for rapture in holiness and Righteousness. Save your candlestick from being removed (Revelations 2: 5).

JESUScoming
Mr. Man stop preaching heresy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repentance in the bible means CHANGE OF MIND. But, you posts are claiming that repentance means abstinence from sin(works of the law) to be saved.

Repentance is a change of mind, that we cannot help ourselves, and that we deserve death for our ETERNAL SINLESS IMPERFECTION, and that the only way to save ourselves is to accept Jesus as our lord and personal saviour. And believe that he has taken the punishment of our entire sins.

The Gospel is not a Call to duty(work), it is not a call to change our characters(works), it is not a call to stop our wrongs and do the right(works), it is not a call to "Do this and don't do this = eternal life"(works), it is not a call to save ourselves by right living, it is a GOOD NEWS TO BE BELIEVED(faith), that Jesus has WILFULLY taken our punishment, being Judged and condemned for it once and for all, ETERNALLY, just to give us ETERNAL SALVATION.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by thecultivateur(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
"Take heed that no MAN deceive you!
That was the first warning that Master Jesus gave to his followers when they asked Him of what shall be the sign of His coming again.

Those words of Jesus always sent shivers to my spine each time I read them. This shows that no human being can be trusted in this age except the true Jesus shocked
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by Jeromejnr(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2016
promise101:

So he was write?

So, AMP and NLT, were written by person in their own perspective, but KJV were written by Jesus himself? FOOL!!!!

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by promise101: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
thecultivateur:
"Take heed that no MAN deceive you!
That was the first warning that Master Jesus gave to his followers when they asked Him of what shall be the sign of His coming again.

Those words of Jesus always sent shivers to my spine each time I read them. This shows that no human being can be trusted in this age except the true Jesus shocked
Yes, of course!

But the op is already deceiving people by making them to think that righteousness of God is right living(works).

One of the worst heresy on earth!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by promise101: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jeromejnr:

What is this one saying? undecided
YOU ARE BLIND TO UNDERSTAND GRACE!

Why? Because the VEIL of moses, hasn't left your eyes.

1cor 3:15;"But even up to this day, when moses(law of right living) is read; a VEIL is upon their hearts."
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by Jeromejnr(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2016
promise101:

YOU ARE BLIND TO UNDERSTAND GRACE!

Why? Because the VEIL of moses, hasn't left your eyes.

1cor 3:15;"But even up to this day, when moses(law of right living) is read; a VEIL is upon their hearts."

Dude u need enlightenment. You just stepped out of point.

Well, I don't even have time for this crap.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by promise101: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2016
Jeromejnr:

Dude u need enlightenment. You just stepped out of point.
Well, I don't even have time for this crap.
Why will you have time, when moses has filled your day?
Please, enlighten me!
I stepped out of point? Pointing me back to the point is not a crime, so do it!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by DoctorAlien(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2016
promise101:

Yes, of course!

But the op is already deceiving people by making them to think that righteousness of God is right living(works).

One of the worst heresy on earth!

What is righteousness?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by DoctorAlien(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2016
promise101:

Mr. Man stop preaching heresy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repentance in the bible means CHANGE OF MIND. But, you posts are claiming that repentance means abstinence from sin(works of the law) to be saved.

So, as Christians, we should not even try to abstain from sin?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by DoctorAlien(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2016
promise101:
The Gospel is not a Call to duty(work), it is not a call to change our characters(works), it is not a call to stop our wrongs and do the right(works), it is not a call to "Do this and don't do this = eternal life"(works), it is not a call to save ourselves by right living

I'm shocked to realize we now have another type of Christianity that doesn't require your forsaking sinful life and embracing a holy life.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2016
promise101:

So he was write?

1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
false prophets and fake pastors abound everywhere. Now is the time to follow the Lord so closely. Otherwise, you will be deceived.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2016
At Mount Carmel, Elijah defeated 450 false prophets of Baal and 400 false prophets of Asherah that ate at the table of Jezebel, in this last days, the last days army of God must rise up against the false prophets - the wolves in sheep's clothing.

By the grace of God, one soldier of Christ is going to chase a thousand of them. Amen.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I'm shocked to realize we now have another type of Christianity that doesn't require your forsaking sinful life and embracing a holy life.

They now call good evil and evil good.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
More harm is done by sowing tares than by pulling up the wheat. A wolf in Sheep's clothing is more dangerous than a roaring lion.

Be careful of them - the false prophets sent out to deceive the elects. watch and pray.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 1:20am On Mar 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2M1n2XcPks

A POWERFUL YORUBA MESSAGE TITLED 'IDANIMO AWON OLUKO EKE' BY BABA GBONGAN.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets by annyplenty(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Open your spiritual eyes. Don't fall into the traps of false prophets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Shall Not Die But Live / blank / 4 Simple Ways To Identify Your Helpers Of Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.