Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (28728 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by zulyfig: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2013
Jesus wasn't wealthy... His disciples left their various businesses to follow him. ur so called papa followed him with his business and even used him to gain more wealth... It's easier for a camel to pass through the hole at the bottom of a sewing needle than for a wealthy person to inherit God's kingdom.
Question 1: Are there poor ppl in his church?
Question 2: With all his wealth is there hope that these poor ppl's life will improve in anyway besides the "spiritual food" that still leaves the physical stomach empty?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla:

Judgement is coming?? ...Thought you said Judgement was already with us. Now we know who is incoherent and a follow-follow, without reasoning!

So your blasphemy has gotten to the point where you did not only nick name yourself mosthigh and claimed Omnipresence, but now try to ridicule the one true and living God, all in a bid to fufil your satanic mandate of turning people to hell, using the instrumentality of quoting and misrepresentation/misinterpretation of the Bible? Why you no ask for your yash.... Whatever's account number?

Thats the impact of excessive and extreme indoctrination! Jesus Christ loves you and needs to save your soul from the impending judgement! Earlier is better!

THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME IN OUR HISTORY HENCE my reference to the judgement that is already with us THE JUDGMENT THAT IS ALREADY HAPPENING BOMBS AND GUNS EVERYWHER CHILDREN,MOTHERS ANF FAATHERS DYING "INNOCENTLY" SUPPOSEDLY.

THE FINAL JUDGEMENT OF NUKE FIRE IS still coming

are u prepared?

AND IT YASHUA IBN JOSEPH YASHUA MEANS SAVED OF GOD

IBN MEANING SON OF

INTERESTINGLY ANOTHER YASHAU IN THE BIBLE IS YASHUA IBN NUN, THE BRAVE GENERAL THAT TOOK OVER FROM MOSES THE JOSHUA OF THE BIBLE

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Read also

Matthew 24:29-31, 1 Thessalonians 4:17, Revelation 3:10, Revelation 1:7, 1 Corinthians 15:52, Mark 13:32-37,Matthew 24:1-51, 1 Thessalonians 4:16, Matthew 24:42, Mark 13:24-27, Matthew 24:31, 1 Thessalonians 5:2, Matthew 24:3, Matthew 24:21, Revelation 2:1-29, 1 Thessalonians 1:10, Revelation 20:4-5, Revelation 4:1, Revelation 12:14, Titus 2:13, 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 1 Thessalonians 5:9, Revelation 11:3, Luke 21:36, Luke 21:34-36, Matthew 24:27, Matthew 13:30, Daniel 12:11, Revelation 22:16, Revelation 20:4, 1 Thessalonians 5:3, John 14:3, Mark 13:32, Revelation 12:1-end, Luke 12:40, Matthew 26:64, Matthew 25:1-13, Revelation 11:15-19, Revelation 1:1-20, 1 Corinthians 14:33, Matthew 13:39, Revelation 13:1-18, Revelation 7:13, Revelation 7:1-17, Revelation 6:16, Galatians 3:28, Luke 21:16, Luke 18:8, Matthew 24:22, Daniel 12:7, Daniel 12:1 Daniel 7:8, Genesis 3:1, Revelation 17:8, Revelation 17:1-18, Revelation 13:8, Revelation 12:3, Revelation 7:3, James 1:12, John 14:2, Mark 13:9, Revelation 20:2-5, Revelation 13:,1 Zechariah 9:9, Amos 3:7, Jeremiah 5:30-31, Jeremiah 4:23-2.

When you're through, tell me what you learnt and so I can send you some more!

MORE STRENGHT MY BROTHER!!!

LIGHTNING STRIKES AT THE SAME SPOT AGAIN !!!!!

ON POINT.

NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCE.

JUDGEMENT ON THE HEATHEN

FOR THEY WORSHIP AT THE HEARTHSTONE

CARNAL MINDED FOOLS.

When you're through, tell me what you learnt and so I can send you some more![/quote]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

ON POINT.

JUDGEMENT ON THE HEATHEN

CARNAL MINDED FOOLS.

Whosoever calleth another a FoOl is liable to hell fire! By their fruits we know them. Simply join your evil twin to read through and learn. At least learning is free ticket out of lack of knowledge!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: THATS THE ONLY CORRECT THING YOU HAVE SAID SINCE WE STARTED THIS DISCUSSION.WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GOD, YOU ARE RIGHT. YOUR gOD IS OYEDEPO. THAT AINT WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT. I DAYUM SURE AINT TALKING ABOUT NO PAPA. MY GOD IS YHWH ( YAHAWAH ) NOT NO DAYUM PAPA grin
I am still waiting for the first trutful or even correct thing to proceed out of you!

Well a bad tree can't bear good fruits, its simply impossicant! I.e impossible + cannot!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO INTERPRET SCIPTURES. I WILL TAKE THEM ONE BY ONE TO BREAK THEM DOWN FOR YOU. ONE VERSE PER POST
Deceptive, false, misleading, demonic, satanic and self serving interpretations. I pity ur lost soul. Better repent and be converted or regret later, forever!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: I am still waiting for the first trutful or even correct thing to proceed out of you!

Well a bad tree can't bear good fruits, its simply impossicant! I.e impossible + cannot!
SAYS THE KETTLE TO THE POT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed <<< THE DEAD IN CHRIST MEANS THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. NOW BELIEVE IT OR NOT THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WALKING AROUND TODAY WHO ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. THEY ARE THE DEAD IN CHRIST. NOW IF THE LORD DECIDES TO DESTROY ALL THE DEAD IN CHRIST, THERE WILL BE LESS THAN 10 MILLION PEOPLE LEFT AFTER THE FIRE AND BRIMSTONE IS OVER. SO THIS IS WHAT THE LORD IS DOING. HE HAS AN APPOINTED NUMBER OF DEAD PEOPLE WHO WILL BE SAVED. ONE THIRD OF THE WORLD. HOWEVER THOSE ONE THIRD HE IS PUTTING THROUGH HEAVY HELL RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE SUFFERING SERIOUSLY FOR NO REASON. WHATEVER THEY TRY TO DO THEY CANT SUCCEED. THEIR LIFE IS FULL OF MISERY AND PAIN. THATS NOT SATAN OR JUJU. THATS THE LORD DOING THAT. THEY ARE BEING REFINED FORCEFULLY. THEY ARE PAYING NOW. GOING THROUGH THEIR HELL NOW. SEE THE LORD NEEDS A THIRD OF THE WORLD ALIVE SO AS TO CONTINUE THE HUMAN SPECIE. SO HE HAS TO SAVE A THIRD AND DESTROY TWO THIRDS. THAT ONE THIRD IS THE DEAD IN CHRIST WHO WILL AWAKE FROM THEIR SPIRITUAL DEATH WHEN HE RETURNS. AND GETTING CHANGED MEANS THE CORRUPTIBLE WILL INHERIT INCORRUPTION. THEY WOULD NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SIN. THE LAWS WILL BE IN THEIR INWARD PARTS NOW.
ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will test them as gold is tested: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, They are my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
Demonic private interpretation! DPI. Get thee behind me!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Deceptive, false, misleading, demonic, satanic and self serving interpretations. I pity ur lost soul. Better repent and be converted or regret later, forever!!
SAYS THE KETTLE TO THE POT grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Demonic private interpretation! DPI. Get thee behind me!
THE DARKNESS CANT RECOGNIZE THE LIGHT AND THE TRUTH grin grin CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY BE AGREED ? grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: Acts 1:9-11 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed
in white stood beside them. "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US. HEAVEN IS THE HOME OF GOD AND THE ANGELS. HOWEVER FOR US, HE WILL CREATE OUR OWN HEAVEN ON EARTH. YOU THINK YOU WILL BE RESIDING WHERE GOD IS ? CRAZY MAN

MATTHEW 6 VS 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven <<< OUR HEAVEN WOULD BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH
Another rubbish DPI.

How come you have special interpretations for everything, but took the heaven on earth mystery, literarilly, why? Typical of you, double standard falsehood!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Another rubbish DPI.

How come you have special interpretations for everything, but took the heaven on earth mystery, literarilly, why? Typical of you, double standard falsehood!
MY INTERPRETATIONS ARE PRIVATE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT STUDIED TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. EVERYTHING I WROTE IS PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT FROM THE BIBLE. IF YOU HAD READ THE WHOLE BIBLE YOU WOULD RECOGNIZE ALL THE INTERPRETATIONS BUT AS YOU HAVENT, YOU THINK IT IS MY OWN INTERPRETATIONS wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
By saying there will be no heaven on earth you are fulfilling Psalm 2 for all you are doing is raging.

If no heaven on earth then that means you are saying messiah can not have a literal earthly kingdom like the obas and popes of our time. the book of Mathew expounds the character of the kingdom to come and its form of rule and character (THEOCRACY)

The (kingdom of the heavens) as opposed to some DEMON concept of an imaginary place called "heaven" is a literal earthly kingdom Rom 4:3

Please note: Progressive Dispensationalists teach that when Christ ascended to the right hand of God, He sat down on the throne of David. Thus they teach that 1) Christ is now sitting on David's throne, the David kingdom having been already inaugurated; 2) David's throne is now located in the third heaven.

Thus spiritualising davids throne as david anticipated in the 2nd psalm

This teaching is a direct fulfilment of the 2nd psalm (Why do the heathen rage)

Hear o isreal!!!!

the church like my brother explained to you is a group of enlightened men (the elders) and not a building hence the church is a spiritual body

Isreal on the other hand is a literal physical earthly kingdom ruled by the commandments of old

And it is to isreal that all the promises of old are made. fulfilling in his coming I glory as an earthly monarch

the rule of his kingdom will be the commandments of old hence the term THEOCRACY!!!!

THE TRUE CHURCH SPIRITUAL (STATE OF MIND) will surely lead you to Isreal (PHYSICAL KINGDOM)

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

By saying there will be no heaven on earth you are fulfilling Psalm 2 for all you are doing is raging.

If no heaven on earth then that means you are saying messiah can not have a literal earthly kingdom like the obas and popes of our time. the book of Mathew expounds the character of the kingdom to come and its form of rule and character (THEOCRACY)

The (kingdom of the heavens) as opposed to some DEMON concept of an imaginary place called "heaven" is a literal earthly kingdom Rom 4:3

Please note: Progressive Dispensationalists teach that when Christ ascended to the right hand of God, He sat down on the throne of David. Thus they teach that 1) Christ is now sitting on David's throne, the David kingdom having been already inaugurated; 2) David's throne is now located in the third heaven.

Thus spiritualising davids throne as david anticipated in the 2nd psalm

This teaching is a direct fulfilment of the 2nd psalm (Why do the heathen rage)

Hear o isreal!!!!

the church like my brother explained to you is a group of enlightened men (the elders) and not a building hence the church is a spiritual body

Isreal on the other hand is a literal physical earthly kingdom ruled by the commandments of old

And it is to isreal that all the promises of old are made. fulfilling in his coming I glory as an earthly monarch

the rule of his kingdom will be the commandments of old hence the term THEOCRACY!!!!

THE TRUE CHURCH SPIRIRUAL (STATE OF MIND) will surely lead you to Isreal (PHYSICAL KINGDOM)

Your evil twin at least had scriptural back ups wrongly interpreted! Your own na off point. Pls try again later Progressive what? These demons wan kill me with comic relief! Wetin I no go hear for NL. From Bible to hebrew and greek 1600 history, now to progressive what? You guys are just deluded! Plain simple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: MY INTERPRETATIONS ARE PRIVATE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT STUDIED TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. EVERYTHING I WROTE IS PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT FROM THE BIBLE. IF YOU HAD READ THE WHOLE BIBLE YOU WOULD RECOGNIZE ALL THE INTERPRETATIONS BUT AS YOU HAVENT, YOU THINK IT IS MY OWN INTERPRETATIONS wink
Just interprete your heaven on earth falsehood in your special way or shut up you foul spirit! I mean the one working through you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Just interprete your heaven on earth falsehood in your special way or shut up you foul spirit! I mean the one working through you!
LMAO. OK LET ME LIFT A WHOLE CHAPTER SO YOU CAN READ ABOUT HEAVEN

ISAIAH 65

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.

24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: SO I HAVE DONE 4 OF YOUR VERSES. THATS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERPRETING SCRIPTURES WELL. YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THAT CHURCH YOU ARE GOING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TEACHING YOU ANYTHING THERE OBVIOUSLY, AND START TO LEARN WITH REAL PROPHETS OF THE LORD
Lol @ prophets of the lord; like you and omnipresent mosthigh shey? Pity your derailing souls!

Ps: they're not my scriptures, but bible scriptures you hear?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Lol @ prophets of the lord; like you and omnipresent mosthigh shey? Pity your derailing souls!

Ps: they're not my scriptures, but bible scriptures you hear?
PITY YOURSELF FOR YOUR IGNORANCE OF SCRIPTURAL EXIGESIS. ALL THESE YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN WALKING AROUND WITH YOUR HEAD HIGH UP IN THE AIR THINKING YOU WERE SOME BIBLICAL EXPERT. THEN YOU RUN INTO MOSTHIGH AND MYSELF AND GET KNOCKED DOWN A PEG OR TWO. NOW YOUR EGO CANT HANDLE IT. DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW WE ARE RIGHT BUT YOUR EGO CANT HANDLE IT grin grin KEEP INTERPRETING SCRIPTURES LIKE PAPA HAS TAUGHT YOU. YOU GO SOON FIND OUT SAY KHAKHI NO BE LEATHER WHEN NUKES LAND FOR YA TOWN grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. OK LET ME LIFT A WHOLE CHAPTER SO YOU CAN READ ABOUT HEAVEN

ISAIAH 65

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.

24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

SING ON BROTHER!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

SING ON BROTHER!!
FOR THE EDIFICATION OF OTHERS BROTHER. I THINK DOUGVILLA IS TOO FAR GONE TO BE HELPED. HE IS A STRONG DEMON. ONLY NUKES FIRE CAN SAVE HIM grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
zulyfig: Jesus wasn't wealthy... His disciples left their various businesses to follow him. ur so called papa followed him with his business and even used him to gain more wealth... It's easier for a camel to pass through the hole at the bottom of a sewing needle than for a wealthy person to inherit God's kingdom.
Question 1: Are there poor ppl in his church?
Question 2: With all his wealth is there hope that these poor ppl's life will improve in anyway besides the "spiritual food" that still leaves the physical stomach empty?
The poor will never cease from our midst. Is poverty exclusive to any church or gathering? When you meet Oyedepo, ask Him ur questions, let me concentrate answering the reprobates!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. OK LET ME LIFT A WHOLE CHAPTER SO YOU CAN READ ABOUT HEAVEN

ISAIAH 65

Interprete as usual, not quote! Theres a difference don't you think? Abi mystical interpretation don tire you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

ON POINT.

JUDGEMENT ON THE HEATHEN

CARNAL MINDED FOOLS.

Thats the first compliment from you. Are you getting converted or confused! Obadiah777 e remain you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Your evil twin at least had scriptural back ups wrongly interpreted! Your own na off point. Pls try again later Progressive what? These demons wan kill me with comic relief! Wetin I no go hear for NL. From Bible to hebrew and greek 1600 history, now to progressive what? You guys are just deluded! Plain simple

LKE I SAID ITS FOR THE CHILDREN.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Your evil twin at least had scriptural back ups wrongly interpreted! Your own na off point. Pls try again later Progressive what? These demons wan kill me with comic relief! Wetin I no go hear for NL. From Bible to hebrew and greek 1600 history, now to progressive what? You guys are just deluded! Plain simple

THIS IS WHAT THE Z*MBIE MASTER TEACH THE PROGRES............

WHY DO THE HEATHENS RAGE AND THE PEOPLE IMAGINE A VAIN THING...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: PITY YOURSELF FOR YOUR IGNORANCE OF SCRIPTURAL EXIGESIS. ALL THESE YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN WALKING AROUND WITH YOUR HEAD HIGH UP IN THE AIR THINKING YOU WERE SOME BIBLICAL EXPERT. THEN YOU RUN INTO MOSTHIGH AND MYSELF AND GET KNOCKED DOWN A PEG OR TWO. NOW YOUR EGO CANT HANDLE IT. DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW WE ARE RIGHT BUT YOUR EGO CANT HANDLE IT grin grin KEEP INTERPRETING SCRIPTURES LIKE PAPA HAS TAUGHT YOU. YOU GO SOON FIND OUT SAY KHAKHI NO BE LEATHER WHEN NUKES LAND FOR YA TOWN grin
When the time is right the wheat will be seperated from the chaff, and we go know who belongs where. Keep deluding yourself with your heretic practices and interpretations! Heaven is real, so is hell. Repent to avoid God's fury. Shikena!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

DOUGIVILLA TOO FAR GONE FOR REDEMPTION. PAPA HAS DAMAGED HIS SOUL SMDH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

Yea.......of the Devil!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by zulyfig: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
Heaven on earth, hell fire, the kingdom, e.t.c..... we're obviously blindfolded by our desires to unveil the "truth". I think we should ignore all this unnecessary pursuit and focus on the salvation of our soul. Jesus Christ didn't preach religion nor did He tell us to do the same. He told us all that He is the way, the truth and the life. Most important truth of all. He also taught us love; The greatest commandment. Shikena! Haba!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Yea.......of the Devil!

I AM HAPPY WE AGREE YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE DEVIL

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

THIS IS WHAT THE Z*MBIE MASTER TEACH THE PROGRES............

WHY DO THE HEATHENS RAGE AND THE PEOPLE IMAGINE A VAIN THING...
Bros try to make sense na! Stop trying to confuse your boss obadiah777!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Thats the first compliment from you. Are you getting converted or confused! Obadiah777 e remain you!

COMON YOU KNOW THAT MESAGE WAS SENT TO A KINDRED SPIRIT

ME AND YOU NO GET ANYTHING IN COMMON NOW

IF NA COMPLIMENT YOU DEY LOOK FOR YOU FOR TALK SINCE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Holds Thanksgiving, Cash Harvest (Video) / Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry / Mike Bamiloye Dancing At His Daughter, Darasimi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.