Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (28725 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: YOU SENT A MAIL ? OR YOU MEAN THE POST ? THIS ONE >>>
i sent you a mail
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
ATMC: i sent you a mail
AHHH YOU DONT SAY. LET ME GO CHECK IT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by shdemidemi(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: OH WAS HE LOST THAT WE FOUND HIM ? GOOD QUESTION. OR WERE WE THE LOST ONES. WELL HE WAS LOST TO US AND WE WERE THE LOST ONES. BOTH ANSWERS ARE CORRECT LMAO

You have been delivered to the devil jus as apostle Paul Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom He delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.
To and learn scriptures..ye son of perdition

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

LOL!!!

comedian
The things of the Spirit are f.o.o..lishness to the carnal man. I feel you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Where 2 or 3 are gatherd my brother devil go dey shake
How Devil go dey shake for him 2 or 3 online agents?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: NOW I SEE WHY YOU ARE SO UPTIGHT. THATS NOT A LITERAL VERSE. EVERY IDLE WORD YOU MAY SPEAK MEANS ALL THE TIME NOT SPENT IN THE LORD. SEE YOU ERR NOT KNOWING HOW TO DECIPHER THE DEEPER MEANING OF SCRIPTURES SMDH cheesy

MATTHEW 12 VS 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

ALL THE TIME YOU WERE NOT IN THE LORD BEFORE YOU FOUND HIM, THOSE ARE IDLE TIMES AND WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING AT THAT POINT ARE IDLE WORDS
Typical of you! Falsehood as usual! If you found (well, maybe your type of) God and remain and abuser, plus your language and attitude remain the same, truth is you are yet to find Him! But like I keep saying we might not be talking about same lord, so no qualms, I get you!

Where you quoted said Idle words spoken not action carried out, so keep deluding yourself with your deceptive private deeper interpretation! You lie again!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH SAYS THE MAN WHO THINKS OYEDEPO IS A SAINT
Lets talk about our own lives! Everyones got a date with God's Judgement. His yardstick are not ours, neither are His ways. Leave others, think of yourself, where will you spend eternity?

What fruits are you exhibiting? Now I understand why you have settled for inheriting the earth. You can't get to God's heaven with these attitudes of deliberate falsehood and deception.

But like I said I'll list all my acquired earthly posessions for you and your evil twin to inherit, when I would have joined other deserving saints and 'elect' a la obadiah777 (Lol) to heaven to meet, stay and rule with Jesus Christ, the son of the living God; my saviour, redeemer, brother and friend! A carnal man is not expected to comprehend all this so I'll pardon your abuses in advance!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: AFTER YOU HAVE FOUND HIM YOUR WORDS NO LONGER BECOME IDLE. YOUR WORDS ARE NOW MEANINGFUL TO HIM. SEE WE SPEAK TO THE LORD WITH OUR DEEDS. OUR DEEDS ARE OUR WORDS.
TITUS 1 VS 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. <<< THATS HOW YOU SPEAK TO GOD. WITH YOUR DEEDS. SO THAT OTHER VERSE IS TELLING YOU THAT EVERY IDLE WORD SPOKEN MEANING EVERYTHING YOU WERE DOING BEFORE YOU FOUND HIM YOU WOULD PAY FOR wink
Another lie! How did you get so far with these foul spirits, lieing tongue abi na hand and deception? Pls Jesus needs you to use this your evil intelligence to convert men to Him, but first, you really need to repent and be converted! Really!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: OH WAS HE LOST THAT WE FOUND HIM ? GOOD QUESTION. OR WERE WE THE LOST ONES. WELL HE WAS LOST TO US AND WE WERE THE LOST ONES. BOTH ANSWERS ARE CORRECT LMAO
Yet another deliberate Lie! Luke 19:10. for the son of man came to seek and to save the lost. We were/are the lost ones, plain and simple. Stop twisting the words of God to suit your demonic purpose of leading God's children to Hell. This Devil can blind people sha!

But you know what, the Devil came to steal, to kill and to destroy. After using you this much He will kill and/or destroy you, after successfully stealing the knowledge of God from you!!!

Way out? Repent and be converted by accepting Jesus Christ, as your lord and saviour, allow the Holy spirit (not the type that pushes and encourages you to abuse people and try to justify it with scriptures) to come into you and run things and start manifesting the the real fruits of the spirit!

A new You is still possible!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

At leat from the conffessions of your mouth we can see its all about the mammon for you.

fire on, judgement is coming to you all soon.

ehen pls tell me God account number again before I forget.

Judgement is coming?? ...Thought you said Judgement was already with us. Now we know who is incoherent and a follow-follow, without reasoning!

So your blasphemy has gotten to the point where you did not only nick name yourself mosthigh and claimed Omnipresence, but now try to ridicule the one true and living God, all in a bid to fufil your satanic mandate of turning people to hell, using the instrumentality of quoting and misrepresentation/misinterpretation of the Bible? Why you no ask for your yash.... Whatever's account number?

Thats the impact of excessive and extreme indoctrination! Jesus Christ loves you and needs to save your soul from the impending judgement! Earlier is better!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Lets talk about our own lives! Everyones got a date with God's Judgement. His yardstick are not ours, neither are His ways. Leave others, think of yourself, where will you spend eternity?

What fruits are you exhibiting? Now I understand why you have settled for inheriting the earth. You can't get to God's heaven with these attitudes of deliberate falsehood and deception.

But like I said I'll list all my acquired earthly posessions for you and your evil twin to inherit, when I would have joined other deserving saints and 'elect' a la obadiah777 (Lol) to heaven to meet, stay and rule with Jesus Christ, the son of the living God; my saviour, redeemer, brother and friend! A carnal man is not expected to comprehend all this so I'll pardon your abuses in advance!!!

Delusions.

Why should we not expose your PAPA as the false prophet

That's why we are here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla:

OL REPROBATE AZZ DOUGIVILLA THIS VERSE IS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU. THIS IS YOUR SATURDAY PRESENT

PSALMS 37 VS 29 And the righteous ones inherit the Earth and dwell upon it for eternity. NOW I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU THINK HEAVEN WOULD BE, MAYBE IN THE CLOUDS SOMEWHERE ? YOU NEED TO BE FLOGGED WITH KOBOBKO FOR SPREADING HERESIES ABOUT THE LOCATION OF HEAVEN grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

Delusions.

Why should we not expose your PAPA as the false prophet

That's why we are here.
I was not expecting you to comprehend what I wrote.. I told you before, a carnal man cannot understand the things of the Spirit!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Typical of you! Falsehood as usual! If you found (well, maybe your type of) God and remain and abuser, plus your language and attitude remain the same, truth is you are yet to find Him! But like I keep saying we might not be talking about same lord, so no qualms, I get you!

Where you quoted said Idle words spoken not action carried out, so keep deluding yourself with your deceptive private deeper interpretation! You lie again!
THATS THE ONLY CORRECT THING YOU HAVE SAID SINCE WE STARTED THIS DISCUSSION.WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GOD, YOU ARE RIGHT. YOUR gOD IS OYEDEPO. THAT AINT WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT. I DAYUM SURE AINT TALKING ABOUT NO PAPA. MY GOD IS YHWH ( YAHAWAH ) NOT NO DAYUM PAPA grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Yet another deliberate Lie! Luke 19:10. for the son of man came to seek and to save the lost. We were/are the lost ones, plain and simple. Stop twisting the words of God to suit your demonic purpose of leading God's children to Hell. This Devil can blind people sha!

!
WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH YOURSELF ? WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THINGS. WE ARE THE LOST ONES ALSO MEANS HE WAS LOST TO US. ITS TWO DIFFERENT WAYS OF SAYING THE SAME THING wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: THATS THE ONLY CORRECT THING YOU HAVE SAID SINCE WE STARTED THIS DISCUSSION.WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GOD, YOU ARE RIGHT. YOUR gOD IS OYEDEPO. THAT AINT WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT. I DAYUM SURE AINT TALKING ABOUT NO PAPA. MY GOD IS YHWH ( YAHAWAH ) NOT NO DAYUM PAPA grin
Hebrew 1600 historian! Keep deceiving yourself with your greek and asian mystic and demonic nomenclature. I will not allow you deceive others!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH YOURSELF ? WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THINGS. WE ARE THE LOST ONES ALSO MEANS HE WAS LOST TO US. ITS TWO DIFFERENT WAYS OF SAYING THE SAME THING wink
Light and darkness can't co-habit, you are still lost! Repent and be converted to avoid God's wrath. Even the earth you're believing you will inherit will not contain you and your other sets of heretic when he pours the cup of His fury!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Hebrew 1600 historian! Keep deceiving yourself with your greek and asian mystic and demonic nomenclature. I will not allow you deceive others!
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. START BY NOT ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE DECEIVED BY PAPA. THEN WORRY ABOUT OTHERS LATER. THE BLIND TRYING TO LEAD OTHER BLIND PEOPLE *SMDH*
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. START BY NOT ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE DECEIVED BY PAPA. THEN WORRY ABOUT OTHERS LATER. THE BLIND TRYING TO LEAD OTHER BLIND PEOPLE *SMDH*

True talk

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Light and darkness can't co-habit, you are still lost! Repent and be converted to avoid God's wrath. Even the earth you're believing you will inherit will not contain you and your other sets of heretic when he pours the cup of His fury!!
FINALLY YOU ADMIT IN A ROUND ABOUT WAY THAT THE HEAVEN WE WILL INHERIT WILL BE THE EARTH grin grin grin NOW I HAVE TAUGHT YOU SOMETHING NEW TODAY. ALL PRAISES DUE TO YAHAWAH FOR EDIFYING YOU. THIS WAS YOU BEFORE >>>>
dougivilla:

AND THIS IS HOW I EDIFIED YOU >> PSALMS 37 VS 29 And the righteous ones inherit the Earth and dwell upon it for eternity
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

True talk
HEY BROTHER MOSTHIGH ALL PRAISES DUE TO YHWH FOR THIS WONDERFUL DAY. WELCOME BACK TO THE BATTLE TO SLICE AND DICE REPROBATES LIKE DOUGIVILLA WITH THAT DOUBLE EDGED SWORD
HEBREWS 4 VS 12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: FINALLY YOU ADMIT IN A ROUND ABOUT WAY THAT THE HEAVEN WE WILL INHERIT WILL BE THE EARTH grin grin grin NOW I HAVE TAUGHT YOU SOMETHING NEW TODAY. ALL PRAISES DUE TO YAHAWAH FOR EDIFYING YOU. THIS WAS YOU BEFORE >>>> AND THIS IS HOW I EDIFIED YOU >> PSALMS 37 VS 29 And the righteous ones inherit the Earth and dwell upon it for eternity
I now understand that I've been relating with an demon manipulated soul that reasons in review order!

You should be working for Sahara reportes, experts in misinterpretation, misinformation and misrepresentation of truths! I only pity your lost soul, but have come to discover that you're only being manipulated. I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH YOUR DEMONIC HEAVEN ON EARTH HERESY!

But be sure my properties will be bequeated to you and all others misled by the Devil if you fail to repent. I will send the list to you privately In order not to cause a strife amongst awon Inheriters!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: . I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH YOUR DEMONIC HEAVEN ON EARTH HERESY!

PSALMS 37 VS 29 And the righteous ones inherit the Earth and dwell upon it for eternity

ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 4 the earth abideth for ever

MATTHEW 6 VS 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven

MATTHEW 5 VS 5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2013
obadiah777: PSALMS 37 VS 29 And the righteous ones inherit the Earth and dwell upon it for eternity

ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 4 the earth abideth for ever

MATTHEW 6 VS 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven

MATTHEW 5 VS 5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth

Matthew 24:30-36 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and
great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never passaway. "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Matthew 24:40-41 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other
left.

John 14:1-3 Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I
will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Acts 1:9-11 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed
in white stood beside them. "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Philippians 3:20-21 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

I'll still send about 52 more scriptures to you and other reprobates!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla:

Matthew 24:30-36 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and
great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never passaway. "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Matthew 24:40-41 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other
left.

John 14:1-3 Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I

Acts 1:9-11 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed
in white stood beside them. "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Philippians 3:20-21 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

LMAO YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO INTERPRET SCIPTURES. I WILL TAKE THEM ONE BY ONE TO BREAK THEM DOWN FOR YOU. ONE VERSE PER POST
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2013
1 Corinthians 15:51-52 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed <<< THE DEAD IN CHRIST MEANS THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. NOW BELIEVE IT OR NOT THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WALKING AROUND TODAY WHO ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. THEY ARE THE DEAD IN CHRIST. NOW IF THE LORD DECIDES TO DESTROY ALL THE DEAD IN CHRIST, THERE WILL BE LESS THAN 10 MILLION PEOPLE LEFT AFTER THE FIRE AND BRIMSTONE IS OVER. SO THIS IS WHAT THE LORD IS DOING. HE HAS AN APPOINTED NUMBER OF DEAD PEOPLE WHO WILL BE SAVED. ONE THIRD OF THE WORLD. HOWEVER THOSE ONE THIRD HE IS PUTTING THROUGH HEAVY HELL RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE SUFFERING SERIOUSLY FOR NO REASON. WHATEVER THEY TRY TO DO THEY CANT SUCCEED. THEIR LIFE IS FULL OF MISERY AND PAIN. THATS NOT SATAN OR JUJU. THATS THE LORD DOING THAT. THEY ARE BEING REFINED FORCEFULLY. THEY ARE PAYING NOW. GOING THROUGH THEIR HELL NOW. SEE THE LORD NEEDS A THIRD OF THE WORLD ALIVE SO AS TO CONTINUE THE HUMAN SPECIE. SO HE HAS TO SAVE A THIRD AND DESTROY TWO THIRDS. THAT ONE THIRD IS THE DEAD IN CHRIST WHO WILL AWAKE FROM THEIR SPIRITUAL DEATH WHEN HE RETURNS. AND GETTING CHANGED MEANS THE CORRUPTIBLE WILL INHERIT INCORRUPTION. THEY WOULD NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SIN. THE LAWS WILL BE IN THEIR INWARD PARTS NOW.
ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will test them as gold is tested: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, They are my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2013
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever SAME EXPLANATION AS ABOVE
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2013
in white stood beside them. "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US. HEAVEN IS THE HOME OF GOD AND THE ANGELS. HOWEVER FOR US, HE WILL CREATE OUR OWN HEAVEN ON EARTH. YOU THINK YOU WILL BE RESIDING WHERE GOD IS ? CRAZY MAN

MATTHEW 6 VS 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven <<< OUR HEAVEN WOULD BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: I now understand that I've been relating with an demon manipulated soul that reasons in review order!

You should be working for Sahara reportes, experts in misinterpretation, misinformation and misrepresentation of truths! I only pity your lost soul, but have come to discover that you're only being manipulated. I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH YOUR DEMONIC HEAVEN ON EARTH HERESY!

But be sure my properties will be bequeated to you and all others misled by the Devil if you fail to repent. I will send the list to you privately In order not to cause a strife amongst awon Inheriters!

By saying there will be no heaven on earth you are fulfilling Psalm 2 for all you are doing is raging.

If no heaven on earth then that means you are saying messiah can not have a literal earthly kingdom like the obas and popes of our time. the book of Mathew expounds the character of the kingdom to come and its form of rule and character (THEOCRACY)

The (kingdom of the heavens) as opposed to some DEMON concept of an imaginary place called "heaven" is a literal earthly kingdom Rom 4:3

Please note: Progressive Dispensationalists teach that when Christ ascended to the right hand of God, He sat down on the throne of David. Thus they teach that 1) Christ is now sitting on David's throne, the David kingdom having been already inaugurated; 2) David's throne is now located in the third heaven.

Thus spiritualising davids throne as david anticipated in the 2nd psalm

This teaching is a direct fulfilment of the 2nd psalm (Why do the heathen rage)

Hear o isreal!!!!

the church like my brother explained to you is a group of enlightened men (the elders) and not a building hence the church is a spiritual body

Isreal on the other hand is a literal physical earthly kingdom ruled by the commandments of old

And it is to isreal that all the promises of old are made. fulfilling in his coming I glory as an earthly monarch

the rule of his kingdom will be the commandments of old hence the term THEOCRACY!!!!

THE TRUE CHURCH SPIRIRUAL (STATE OF MIND) will surely lead you to Isreal (PHYSICAL KINGDOM)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2013
left.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? WHERE WILL THEY BE TAKEN TO ? HEAVEN. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? IT MEANS THEY WOULD BE TAKEN TO HEAVEN IN THEIR SPIRIT. MEANING THE CORRUPTIBLE WILL INHERIT INCORRUPTION. THEY WOULD BE CHANGED. THEY WOULD NOW BECOME CELESTIAL BODIES. AND WHERE ARE THEY GOING AFTER THIS TRANSFORMATION ? TO FEED ON THE DEAD. THE CARCASE OF THE DEAD. WHO ARE THE DEAD ? THOSE WHO DID NOT MAKE IT. SO BASICALLY THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CHANGED WILL BE THE LORDS ARMY IN RENDERING PUNISHMENT TO THE DEAD. YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF THE WORLD NOW. YOU ARE THE JUDGES AND RULERS AND YOUR SUBJECTS ARE THE DEAD. TIME TO FEED ON THEIR CARCASE. THEY ARE NOW YOUR SUBJECTS.

REVELATION 2 VS 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. <<< THOSE OF US WHO MAKE IT WILL BE RULING THE DEAD WITH A FIST OF IRON. WE WILL PUT THEM THROUGH HELL
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2013
SO I HAVE DONE 4 OF YOUR VERSES. THATS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERPRETING SCRIPTURES WELL. YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THAT CHURCH YOU ARE GOING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TEACHING YOU ANYTHING THERE OBVIOUSLY, AND START TO LEARN WITH REAL PROPHETS OF THE LORD
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla:

left.

Read also

Matthew 24:29-31, 1 Thessalonians 4:17, Revelation 3:10, Revelation 1:7, 1 Corinthians 15:52, Mark 13:32-37,Matthew 24:1-51, 1 Thessalonians 4:16, Matthew 24:42, Mark 13:24-27, Matthew 24:31, 1 Thessalonians 5:2, Matthew 24:3, Matthew 24:21, Revelation 2:1-29, 1 Thessalonians 1:10, Revelation 20:4-5, Revelation 4:1, Revelation 12:14, Titus 2:13, 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 1 Thessalonians 5:9, Revelation 11:3, Luke 21:36, Luke 21:34-36, Matthew 24:27, Matthew 13:30, Daniel 12:11, Revelation 22:16, Revelation 20:4, 1 Thessalonians 5:3, John 14:3, Mark 13:32, Revelation 12:1-end, Luke 12:40, Matthew 26:64, Matthew 25:1-13, Revelation 11:15-19, Revelation 1:1-20, 1 Corinthians 14:33, Matthew 13:39, Revelation 13:1-18, Revelation 7:13, Revelation 7:1-17, Revelation 6:16, Galatians 3:28, Luke 21:16, Luke 18:8, Matthew 24:22, Daniel 12:7, Daniel 12:1 Daniel 7:8, Genesis 3:1, Revelation 17:8, Revelation 17:1-18, Revelation 13:8, Revelation 12:3, Revelation 7:3, James 1:12, John 14:2, Mark 13:9, Revelation 20:2-5, Revelation 13:,1 Zechariah 9:9, Amos 3:7, Jeremiah 5:30-31, Jeremiah 4:23-2.

When you're through, tell me what you learnt and so I can send you some more!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Holds Thanksgiving, Cash Harvest (Video) / Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry / Mike Bamiloye Dancing At His Daughter, Darasimi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.