Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (28726 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

I AM HAPPY WE AGREE YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE DEVIL
Another reasoning in review order! Confusion na bad thing oh. Go read through the post again. Sorry, you hea?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
zulyfig: Heaven on earth, hell fire, the kingdom, e.t.c..... we're obviously blindfolded by our desires to unveil the "truth". I think we should ignore all this unnecessary pursuit and focus on the salvation of our soul. Jesus Christ didn't preach religion nor did He tell us to do the same. He told us all that He is the way, the truth and the life. Most important truth of all. He also taught us love; The greatest commandment. Shikena! Haba!
The demons say Jesus Christ does not exist in the bible and are replacing Him and even God with some demonic nomenclature. how would anyone not sold out to devil worship accept that?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by zulyfig: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: The poor will never cease from our midst. Is poverty exclusive to any church or gathering? When you meet Oyedepo, ask Him ur questions, let me concentrate answering the reprobates!

What is the purpose of a church? The first gathering of the brethren in the bible, which signifies the first church was set up to assist the less privileged, widow, e.t.c Does a church serve it's purpose if the leader is strikingly rich and some of the members are stinkingly poor? Ask yourself this question; Is physical wealth of any importance to God?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
dougivilla: Another reasoning in review order! Confusion na bad thing oh. Go read through the post again. Sorry, you hea?

twas supposed to be sarcsm

lateral thinking pls
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
MostHigh:

twas supposed to be sarcsm

lateral thinking pls
ok. I forgive you! The commendation nko? Repentance or confusion?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
zulyfig:

What is the purpose of a church? The first gathering of the brethren in the bible, which signifies the first church was set up to assist the less privileged, widow, e.t.c Does a church serve it's purpose if the leader is strikingly rich and some of the members are stinkingly poor? Ask yourself this question; Is physical wealth of any importance to God?
Do you honestly want us to talk about these issues?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
luke 10:18 and I beheld satan fall like lightening from the heavens

John 8:10 ... And Jesus, lifting himself up and seeing no one but the woman, said to her, Woman, where are those thine accusers?

... John 8:9 When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest ..

They shall gather, but not by Me. Anyone that gathers against you, for my sake I shall scatter.

They will come in one way and shall flee in seven ways!

Who is that moutain before you o Zerubabel? it shall become a plain.

Who can be against me, if God be for me?

And when satan had done with tempting Jesus (and failed), he left Him (Jesus) alone!

NAY IN ALL THESE THINGS, I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR!!!

Its gud to see the enemies of God and His dear son, Jesus Christ been publicly humiliated! Colossians 2:15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities ... He put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him. ... (And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them)

Guess they did'nt bargain for this much! Jesus, i thank you for the wisdom and strength to subdue your enemies! Psalm 66:3 Say unto God, How terrible are thy works! Through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2013
dougivilla: luke 10:18 and I beheld satan fall like lightening from the heavens

John 8:10 ... And Jesus, lifting himself up and seeing no one but the woman, said to her, Woman, where are those thine accusers?

... John 8:9 When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest ..

They shall gather, but not by Me. Anyone that gathers against you, for my sake I shall scatter.

They will come in one way and shall flee in seven ways!

Who is that moutain before you o Zerubabel? it shall become a plain.

Who can be against me, if God be for me?

And when satan had done with tempting Jesus (and failed), he left Him (Jesus) alone!

NAY IN ALL THESE THINGS, I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR!!!

Its gud to see the enemies of God and His dear son, Jesus Christ been publicly humiliated! Colossians 2:15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities ... He put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him. ... (And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them)

Guess they did'nt bargain for this much! Jesus, i thank you for the wisdom and strength to subdue your enemies! Psalm 66:3 Say unto God, How terrible are thy works! Through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee!!!

you still never humble?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
MostHigh:

you still never humble?
1 Corinthians 1:27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

Psalm 68:1 May God arise, may his enemies be scattered

And Jesus said to Peter, get thee behind me Satan!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
dougivilla: 1 Corinthians 1:27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

Psalm 68:1 May God arise, may his enemies be scattered

And Jesus said to Peter, get thee behind me Satan!

YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERD THE QUESTION
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
MostHigh:

YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERD THE QUESTION
Proverbs 26:4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

Thought you said we should be talking scriptures?

When the accusers heard this, they slipped away, one by one, begining from the eldest

Where your senior brother? Tell am say he can run, but not hide! Infact, I'll follow posts by you both henceforth to debunk all lies from the pit of hell organised by two of una! Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art
Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. (And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by moneyhungry(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2013
dougivilla: I am more than ready for him and his ilk. A thousand will fall by my side, ten thousand by my right side ....... Them never even reach 5 yet, at the last count, they were just three members of their gang unveiled yet! Until I have at least eleven thousand of them, its no retreat!
if only u could channel this time n energy into something sensible...
Isaiah 45:7 :- I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
A god that creates something he hates.
religion = confusion mixed with delusion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2013
money-hungry :

if only u could channel this time n energy into something sensible...
Isaiah 45:7 :- I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
A god that creates something he hates.
religion = confusion mixed with delusion.
Welcome back. You hate religion, yet love quoting the scriptures, whats the difference!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by moneyhungry(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2013
dougivilla: Welcome back. You hate religion, yet love quoting the scriptures, whats the difference!!!
Am just shooting u with ur own gun...
iz dis all u gotta say in defense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Holds Thanksgiving, Cash Harvest (Video) / Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry / Mike Bamiloye Dancing At His Daughter, Darasimi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.