Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (28730 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin grin grin
LOL SUP MY NICCA TRUCKPUSHER
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by adoniza(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
Crap
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by globalaid(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
You are God sent, whether devil like it or not you will surely finished your task in which he sent you. Not all the world receive Jesus when he was sent and am not suprise with the insult and attack on your person here on nairaland. am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus which you preach, me and my household will forever be grateful for sending you in my lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by NonFarmPayrol: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
dougivilla: Then said they amongst the heathen, the Lord has done great things for them!...................... You forgot the Bakery, Eateries, Convenant MFB, Written books selling in millions everyday, filling stations, dominion press, transport system, guest houses, over 3000 church branches etc etc

May God bless me to the point that no matter how much my enemies hate me, they can only join in counting my blessings like He has done Bishop Oyedepo!

Amen

haterz can jump into victoria falls for all i care cool

i am a living witness of Gods anointing on this Man so i can only but laugh at blindness grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
About 32 years ago, this ministry like many others started, but unlike many that have long closed up, its still growing in leaps and bounds.

In all fairness don't you think a ministry that has survived this long deserves commendation? At least we have a bright side to the whole scenero. How many nairalanders are up to 30 years old? How many of us have tried running business ventures, even for a calender year or two without running it under? Even if the man no dash people money as una dey think say him suppose to, are you aware that the commission has in its employ, over 150,000 active employees as Pastors, lecturers, drivers, security, teachers, caterers, bankers, attendants, accountants etc and many more as contractors, technical partners, consultants and other indirect employees?

Imagine that we have up to 100 of such institutions in Nigeria, do you think we would still have as many jobless people as we currently have on NL moving from thread to thread, seeking for whom to run down?

People will always quarrel with what they can't comprehend. Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo is simply a phenomenon, God has made him the next wonder of the world and theres nothing anyman can do to whom God has blessed
Quit the hate and keep on working hard and praying. If he can do it for the bishop, He can do it for me and you!

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by laytoshtwo: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
What I have learnt from full time critics,they don't do well in anything except their field criticism

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Lilimax(f): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
obadiah777: I CAN TALK. I AM SUPPOSED TO. YOU MUST BE OUT YO GADDEM MIND. SIN OF THE HOLY-SPIRIT IS WHEN SOMEONE REFUSES TO ACCEPT THE LORD.
Obadiah angry angry angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Lilimax:
Obadiah angry angry angry
YES MAAM cry smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MichaelKing(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
U are still going more than this, THIS JUST THE BEGINNING.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
You have to emulate from people like TB Joshua that help the poor, provide for the less privelage. And not buying private jets and building big church auditorum.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Mintayo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
obadiah777: I CAN MAKE JUDGEMENTS ON PEOPLE
1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man <<< AND I AM TELLING YOU THE MAN IS OF SATAN

yes now,you are both in the same occultic group now..smh!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Mintayo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
laytoshtwo: What I have learnt from full time critics,they don't do well in anything except their field criticism

yes,leave them,let them continue to criticize them while they(the man of God) continue to prosper and prosper and prosper...some ppl are just so funny; leave the men of God alone, face your own rotten lives,let God be the jugde and stop taken His role(of which you can't),you ppl have not even seen anything yet,honestly!
Let us fix our own lives first and fulfil His mandate-preaching of the Gospel.
Please if you are not satisfy,go and create your own church pls and pls.
God bless us all.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by livethinme: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
laytoshtwo: What I have learnt from full time critics,they don't do well in anything except their field criticism

Wait wait, are you saying that people who criticise pastors dont do well in their field? tongue

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mintayo:

yes now,you are both in the same occultic group now..smh!
GO AND SIT DOWN JOOR. SCOFFER angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Truckpusher(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
obadiah777: LOL SUP MY NICCA TRUCKPUSHER
Respect!!...you try to preach to dem bad boys ,leave them alone man.

All them boys are BABYLONIANS ,no repentance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by pmc01(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
idnoble135:
If Jesus was called beelzebub, it would then be natural for THOSE HE SENDS 2 be called dsame.
Are you a learner? How will a man that lived an ordinary life and preached most of his gospel on foot send a tithe-made multi-billionaire with private jet(s)? Stop being blindly dogmatic jare.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dahmie2013: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
dougivilla: About 32 years ago, this ministry like many others started, but unlike many that have long closed up, its still growing in leaps and bounds.

In all fairness don't you think a ministry that has survived this long deserves commendation? At least we have a bright side to the whole scenero. How many nairalanders are up to 30 years old? How many of us have tried running business ventures, even for a calender year or two without running it under? Even if the man no dash people money as una dey think say him suppose to, are you aware that the commission has in its employ, over 150,000 active employees as Pastors, lecturers, drivers, security, teachers, caterers, bankers, attendants, accountants etc and many more as contractors, technical partners, consultants and other indirect employees?

Imagine that we have up to 100 of such institutions in Nigeria, do you think we would still have as many jobless people as we currently have on NL moving from thread to thread, seeking for whom to run down?

People will always quarrel with what they can't comprehend. Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo is simply a phenomenon, God has made him the next wonder of the world and theres nothing anyman can do to whom God has blessed
Quit the hate and keep on working hard and praying. If he can do it for the bishop, He can do it for me and you!

In short! U swept me off my feet! Sincerely, u made d most remarkable comment on this thread. Very objective and concise! U must really be an intelligent dude!wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Mintayo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
dougivilla: About 32 years ago, this ministry like many others started, but unlike many that have long closed up, its still growing in leaps and bounds.

GBAM...i owe you a kiss(peck) and hug in heaven,please remind me when we get there!
(continue to hate d man while he prospers and prospers and prospers).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
Truckpusher: Respect!!...you try to preach to dem bad boys ,leave them alone man.

All them boys are BABYLONIANS ,no repentance grin grin grin
I AINT EVEN DOING IT FOR THEM BRUV. MOST FOLKS HERE ARE STIFF NECKED REBELLIOUS AND BELLICOSE SCOFFERS. I AM HERE CUZ SCRIPTURES SAY DO NOT NEGLECT THE COMPANY OF BELIEVERS SO I DO THIS VIRTUALLY. grin AND IF IN THE PROCESS I CAN PASS SOME INFO ALONG TO THE REPROBATE ZOMBIES AND GAINSAYERS AND GET THEM THINKING ? THATS A PLUS. MY MINISTRY IS NL

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by pmc01(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
MOG- Men of Greed!
Like say Kenyan people talk say them never get enough Churches to pay their tithe to?
The action is clearly a business investment, just like Dangote is spreading his cement factories across Africa.
Stop fooling us with that 'he is spreading the gospel' lies. Who goes to erect such edifice with huge capital investment in another man's land without expecting commensurate cash returns?
The way we reason in this country is why our politicians can keep deceiving us with same recycled lies each time... Nawah o!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Mintayo(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
idnoble135:
dt intepretation ws rong and totally off point. Intepret acordin 2 context.
Anyway, i aint going 2 reply u again, bt u will do urself gud if u start reading bible 4 urself, n also join a bible study group.

pls don't answer him again,the guy is deep in false teachings and doctrine,ppl that turns and twist the bible-they are been possessed by a lying and deceiving spirit.
The guy need to change his church,join a bible believing study group and prayerfully study the bible by the help of the Holy Spirit too.
God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by idriis: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
mikeyhernadez: .

The Truth na say PAPA na business Man e com be.
1)tv channel
2)2 universities
3)over 80 secondary schools
4)over 120 nursery/primary schools
5)dominion airline
6)private jet
What other business can he now venture into??
All those listed above is for the rich.

There should be a GARRI crusade for the poor. Pastor Goodie.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
pictures from the church commisioning.
Pastor Oyedepo arrived Nairobi in 1 of his 4 jets

More pics - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/bishop-oyedepo-opens-20000-seater.html

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by jauntie: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
The more u guys criticise n hate, the more dis bishop gets famous n richer. To all of u judgn him I dnt tink u cn get one quarter of what dis man has in your life time. Get over urslves

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
jauntie: The more u guys criticise n hate, the more dis bishop gets famous n richer. To all of u judgn him I dnt tink u cn get one quarter of what dis man has in your life time. Get over urslves
ENJOY NOW, PAY LATER

LUKE 6 VS 24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation <<< MEANING YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR SLICE OF HEAVEN IN HELL SO GET READY TO RECIEVE YOUR SLICE OF HELL IN HEAVEN. NOW I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I WOULD RATHER GET MY SLICE OF HEAVEN IN HEAVEN WHERE THE MOTH DONT CORRUPT THE RICHES NEITHER DO THEY RUST OR CANKER

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by badassnigga(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
another money making ventures.
oledepo is rilli making wave.

d master strategist in d act of making money

lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Shine1177: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
I got some picture of the edifice. God is good. grin

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
some more pics?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Kenyanstar: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
KENYAN REACTION TO THE "BISHOP" OYEDEPO

I would like to inform you from a Kenyan's perspective that this guy will be in for a rude shock. Kenyans are one of the most conscious and skeptical Africans in the continent. A few days ago the infamous Pastor Chris Ojigbani was in the country expecting a windfall from gullible women when he was hit with the shock of his life when the millions he had spent to advertise for his Husband searching escapades were dealt a blow. The idiot started ranting and blaming the Kenyan media for the low turnout and boy had he bargained for more than he could chew. He was massacred by all the Television networks and newspaper outlets. The moral of this story is that the moment you want to start screwing anyone, especially a kenyan then prepare for an avalanche of retribution and scorn. The Kenyan mindset as a society is very much informed and any slight portrayal of a lie can really tarnish your personal standing in the society. If This other Odeyepo guy thinks he will be minting any cash from Kenyans, then trust me he will be crying not that very far from the near future. Kenyans are as hard as a rock.....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by beula2009: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nonybb: keep on thinking u are being funny until u fall under the wrath of the Almighty. But may God deliver u finally. I dont knw wat normally gave u ppl morals to attack men of God like politicians. Be careful
whos wrath and on who? they?(MOG)only them i see under wrath
what are the differences? between our nigerian politicians/pastors
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Okijajuju1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
I wonder when a News Like 'President Obama commisions a 50000 seater Church in New Orleans'..

African Leaders no get work, na ehn make them they jump at the chance to commission anything, including supermarket and Chemist.. angry

Ask for Oyedepo... You go dey tell people say Jesus deu show next week, yet you go dey build multi-billion dallar Churches every week, dey buy Jet like say na Tokunbo motor, they live laulau.. Which one you dey sef?! And those mumu Church people still dey follow you like fly dey follow shit
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Dee60: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
livethinme:

I have no problems with pastors expanding and preaching the word of God. I do have problems with people like who you blindly follow and do everything they say. Pastors in Nigeria are seen more as Gods than as Pastors and that is a problem, particularly because they mess around in politics/with politicians. Heck' we have situations in the east where a Pastor in a village can say that a child has the spirit of wizardry in him and said child will be promptly excommunicated from his home.

Another thing. Imagine, look at the state of Nigeria. Look at the state of its moral values. Unless you're going to defend Nigeria and say that everything there is in tip-top condition.
I understand the need to expand, but why dont these pastors try and improve the morality in Nigeria, which is pretty much non-existent. Or why dont they invest in programs to empower young people to find work, programs for the poor etc..or even use their influence in politics to convince the lawmakers to actually give a dam about the country (if they already do then fine).
This is one of the reasons I laugh when some Nigerians say that although the west is doing better economically, at least we have our morals LOL

Oh and I dont need/want more of this God dey attitude which has plagued our nation since kingdom come.

You should go to the church for a while to understand how much they are doing! The easiest thing in the world is to criticize and abuse the people that are doing something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry / Mike Bamiloye Dancing At His Daughter, Darasimi's Wedding / 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.