Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (28790 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

Yeah !

my ear dey pain me

This man u too talk out of point

pls try and be more scrptural at least then we might better understand your point

this christ you keep calling is the antitype to you

I don't want you to regret your decision taken out of confusion! The Jesus Christ I'm talking about is the one that has the ability to forgive your sins, including blasphemies and apostacy. Unfortunately, He has capacity to exhibit both extremes of mercy and punishment to the consistently recalcitrant which you are trying to become. May you recover and retract your steps in Jesus name!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: I don't want you to regret your decision taken out of confusion! The Jesus Christ I'm talking about is the one that has the ability to forgive your sins, including blasphemies and apostacy. Unfortunately, He has capacity to exhibit both extremes of mercy and punishment to the consistently recalcitrant which you are trying to become. May you recover and retract your steps in Jesus name!

for someone that practices synagouge worship you should know you are far from yashua that you speak about.

you are part of A hiriachial structure that has been around since the beginning of time

A system where you cannot question the head at the top else you loose your life as yashua did when he challenged you and your master.

he expressly told you the body is the temple

and if you knew him you would be practicing the same

he destroyed the 1st that the second might be established

church going z*ombies have no place in yashua.

keep your hands clean and you heart pure.

shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

for someone that practices synagouge worship you should know you are far from yashua that you speak about.

you are part of A hiriachial structure that has been around since the beginning of time

A system where you cannot question the head at the top else you loose your life as yashua did when he challenged you and your master.

he expressly told you the body is the temple

and if you knew him you would be practicing the same

he destroyed the 1st that the second might be established

church going z*ombies have no place in yashua.

keep your hands clean and you heart pure.

shikena.
Philosophies, doctrines, thories, quotes etc won't save you. Only Jesus Christ, the only bogotten of God the father will. Accept Him and escape damnation. Your resort to name callings changes nothing. Repent and be converted to avoid hell! Shikena!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: Philosophies, doctrines, thories, quotes etc won't save you. Only Jesus Christ, the only bogotten of God the father will. Accept Him and escape damnation. Your resort to name callings changes nothing. Repent and be converted to avoid hell! Shikena!

I have no doctrines of my own save what i read in the bible

Same for my philosophies the bible

I have not expounded any theories for you ooo

like I told you before yashua ibn joseph is my close friend.

I accepted christ a long time ago

But nothing you say will stop the fire that is burning you and your PAPA

and I have told you this several times on this post but you dont seem to belive me

why?

is it because I have exposed you PAPA for who he is?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

I have no doctrines of my own save what i read in the bible

Same for my philosophies the bible

I have not expounded any theories for you ooo

like I told you before yashua ibn joseph is my close friend.

I accepted christ a long time ago

But nothing you say will stop the fire that is burning you and your PAPA

and I have told you this several times on this post but you dont seem to belive me

why?

is it because I have exposed you PAPA for who he is?
You really need Jesus Christ in your life friend! Please, I have to beg you cos the consequence of doing otherwise, I cant even wish an enemy! Pls pls and pls!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: You really need Jesus Christ in your life friend! Please, I have to beg you cos the consequence of doing otherwise, I cant even wish an enemy! Pls pls and pls!

lol!! you are like a scratched cd I can c why bros has ignored u.

take care ok.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

take care ok.
Name callings? Fine! Your bros is always running away. Its not a first time! U appear to be a more resolute, albeit less powerful demon.

Heaven is real, so is hell and God's judgement! Repent now and be converted or wait and see where all these your heaven-for-the-'elect' and heaven-on-earth inductrinations will land your derailing soul!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Laptopbiz(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: You really need Jesus Christ in your life friend! Please, I have to beg you cos the consequence of doing otherwise, I cant even wish an enemy! Pls pls and pls!
bro you have done right putting these guys on the right track... But there are people that... Are basically born to criticize... With no reasonable testimony attached to any members of there family... Heaven is not 4everybody, and rattling your tongue critizing somebody "my papa" better and greater than u... If you like repent or not.. But don't 4get there is still enough space available in Hell 4u guys...:-)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

The higher man is burning you with fire and you are talking about forcing things down peoples throat.

we all know who will burn in nuke hell fire and its definately not the elect.
keep on burning!

LMAO THAT DELUDED REPROBATE GAINSAYER CALLED DOUGIVILLA WILL DEFINITELY BURN IN BRIMSTONE AND FIRE IF HE KEEPS SUPPORTING PAPA AND REPEATING THE SAME REHEARSED STUFF LIKE A DRONE grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

take care ok.
DUDE IS LIKE A PROGRAMMED MACHINE THAT REPEATS THE SAME THING LOL.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: Name callings? Fine! Your bros is always running away. Its not a first time! U appear to be a more resolute, albeit less powerful demon.

Heaven is real, so is hell and God's judgement! Repent now and be converted or wait and see where all these your heaven-for-the-'elect' and heaven-on-earth inductrinations will land your derailing soul!
I AM RUNNING AWAY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT STIMULATING OR EDIFYING WITH YOUR ANSWERS. YOU ARE LIKE A ZOMBIE ROBOTIC DRONE. I CANT HANG WITH THAT. I NEED TO BE STIMULATED. I GUESS YOU CAN SAY I HAVE A SHORT ATTENTION SPAN FOR DRONES grin grin GIVE ME SOMETHING TO INCREASE MY BLOOD PRESSURE A LITTLE, QUOTE ME SOME VERSES, SAY SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT THE BIBLE, BREAK DOWN SCRIPTURES, JUST SOMETHING GADDEMIT BESIDES REPEATING THE SAME THING grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Laptopbiz: bro you have done right putting these guys on the right track... But there are people that... Are basically born to criticize... With no reasonable testimony attached to any members of there family... Heaven is not 4everybody, and rattling your tongue critizing somebody "my papa" better and greater than u... If you like repent or not.. But don't 4get there is still enough space available in Hell 4u guys...:-)
GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL LIKE ERMM SAY INCREASE THE RAM IN YOUR CRANIUM grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL LIKE ERMM SAY INCREASE THE RAM IN YOUR CRANIUM grin
your tongue na lethal weapon! I tells you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
ATMC: your tongue na lethal weapon! I tells you
ATMC WAGWAN HUNNY BUNNY ? WHATS GOOD WITCHA grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: ATMC WAGWAN HUNNY BUNNY ? WHATS GOOD WITCHA grin
i just got into my house now like few minutes back. I's waylaid today but we came out without a scratch or loss
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
ATMC: i just got into my house now like few minutes back. I's waylaid today but we came out without a scratch or loss
WHO WAYLAYING YOU ? ALL YA BABY DADDYS ABI ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: I AM RUNNING AWAY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT STIMULATING OR EDIFYING WITH YOUR ANSWERS. YOU ARE LIKE A ZOMBIE ROBOTIC DRONE. I CANT HANG WITH THAT. I NEED TO BE STIMULATED. I GUESS YOU CAN SAY I HAVE A SHORT ATTENTION SPAN FOR DRONES grin grin GIVE ME SOMETHING TO INCREASE MY BLOOD PRESSURE A LITTLE, QUOTE ME SOME VERSES, SAY SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT THE BIBLE, BREAK DOWN SCRIPTURES, JUST SOMETHING GADDEMIT BESIDES REPEATING THE SAME THING grin grin
There is a basis of discussion for us! Until I see we are on same page, i don't think even scriptures will make sense to you. What communion has light with darkness? If you cannot simply acknowledge and accept Jesus Christ, the son of the Living God as ur lord and saviour what else do you want to discuss?

You may call me whatever you like, no qualms, but one thing I'm sure i've achieved is drumming this all important aspect of the Christian faith into ur thick skulls. If you reject it and are dammed, you know u'll have no one but yourself to blame.

ps. Thanks for letting your evil twin nd others know that you only start falsehood you call arguements and run away, when you're being exposed. It means a lot!

Lest i forget, REPENT AND BE CONVERTED OR REGRET YOUR STRONGHEADEDNEESS ETERNALLY. Thats what I preach to unbelievers and reprobates and false teachers!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: There is a basis of discussion for us! Until I see we are on same page, i don't think even scriptures will make sense to you. What communion has light with darkness? If you cannot simply acknowledge and accept Jesus Christ, the son of the Living God as ur lord and saviour what else do you want to discuss?

You may call me whatever you like, no qualms, but one thing I'm sure i've achieved is drumming this all important aspect of the Christian faith into ur thick skulls. If you reject it and are dammed, you know u'll have no one but yourself to blame.

ps. Thanks for letting your evil twin nd others know that you only start falsehood you call arguements and run away, when you're being exposed. It means a lot!

Lest i forget, REPENT AND BE CONVERTED OR REGRET YOUR STRONGHEADEDNEESS ETERNALLY. Thats what I preach to unbelievers and reprobates and false teachers!
I DO ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. NOW WE HAVE A COMMON GROUND. DO YOU THINK PAPA ACCEPTS CHRIST AS HIS LORD AND SAVIOR ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: DUDE IS LIKE A PROGRAMMED MACHINE THAT REPEATS THE SAME THING LOL.
Truth is constant and easier to tell.

I don't need to go look for a dictionary and gather abusive vocabs to make u understand that all you need to remove the miseries in your life is Jesus Christ the son of the living God not some demonic nomenclature you parade trying to hoodwink the gullible!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: I DO ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. NOW WE HAVE A COMMON GROUND. DO YOU THINK PAPA ACCEPTS CHRIST AS HIS LORD AND SAVIOR ?
Its Jesus Christ, the son of God I mentioned no cutting or pasting, u can't hoodwink me!

Anyways if with the kind of fruits you've been exhibiting, you said you've accepted Jesus Christ as lord and saviour, and want me to believe you, why should I not believe papa or anyone else for that matter that says same?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: Truth is constant and easier to tell.

I don't need to go look for a dictionary and gather abusive vocabs to make u understand that all you need to remove the miseries in your life is Jesus Christ the son of the living God not some demonic nomenclature you parade trying to hoodwink the gullible!
COMING INTO CHRIST DOES NOT REMOVE THE MISERIES IN YOUR LIFE. IN FACT IT INTENSIFIES IT. SEE ITS LIKE THIS. PAY NOW OR PAY LATER. IF CHRIST ACCEPTS YOU AS HIS, YOU WILL PAY NOW. IF CHRIST REJECTS YOU ? YOU WILL PAY LATER. EITHER WAY YOU WILL PAY. THOSE IN CHRIST ARE NOT MISERY FREE. NOW I CAN TELL YOU ARE FULL OF DEMONS LOL
HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
REVELATION 3 VS 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: Its Jesus Christ, the son of God I mentioned [/b]no cutting or pasting, u can't hoodwink me!

Anyways if with the kind of fruits you've been exhibiting, you said you've accepted Jesus Christ as lord and saviour, and want me to believe you, why should I not believe papa or anyone else for that matter that says same?
THERE IS NO LETTER J IN THE HEBREW ALPHABET. THE LETTER J ONLY GOT FORMED IN THE 1600s. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JESUS. THIS IS THE GREEK WORD FOR ZEUS. YOU ARE WORSHIPPING A GREEK gOD. HIS NAME IS YAHAWASHI WHICH IS HEBREW FOR 'HE SAVES'.
MATTHEW 1 VS 21 [b] And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins
<<< JESUS WAS PUT IN BY THE GREEKS. ZEUS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

take care ok.
Runs away! Like the elder demon! Repent and be converted pls!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: COMING INTO CHRIST DOES NOT REMOVE THE MISERIES IN YOUR LIFE. IN FACT IT INTENSIFIES IT. SEE ITS LIKE THIS. PAY NOW OR PAY LATER. IF CHRIST ACCEPTS YOU AS HIS, YOU WILL PAY NOW. IF CHRIST REJECTS YOU ? YOU WILL PAY LATER. EITHER WAY YOU WILL PAY. THOSE IN CHRIST ARE NOT MISERY FREE. NOW I CAN TELL YOU ARE FULL OF DEMONS LOL
HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
REVELATION 3 VS 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten
So chastisement and rebuke means misery to you? Do you correct to better ones life or to make a misery out of it?

Son you really need to undo some of these crap in ur head you mistake for interpretation!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: THERE IS NO LETTER J IN THE HEBREW ALPHABET. THE LETTER J ONLY GOT FORMED IN THE 1600s. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JESUS. THIS IS THE GREEK WORD FOR ZEUS. YOU ARE WORSHIPPING A GREEK gOD. HIS NAME IS YAHAWASHI WHICH IS HEBREW FOR 'HE SAVES'.
MATTHEW 1 VS 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins <<< JESUS WAS PUT IN BY THE GREEKS. ZEUS
Is that what the greeks, hebrews or what your bible tells you? Gospel according to obadiah777. Demonic and unfounded history that have nothing to do with the bible. Its good you're revealing your true self, finally. But be sure i'm here to dispel all falsehoods!

So you have now diverted from the Bible as your only reference point to HISTORY of the 1600s. See how the people or powers deceiving you operate?? Try something else brother, it did not work!

You may wish to consult those higher than you, this one no jive @ all!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO THAT DELUDED REPROBATE GAINSAYER CALLED DOUGIVILLA WILL DEFINITELY BURN IN BRIMSTONE AND FIRE IF HE KEEPS SUPPORTING PAPA AND REPEATING THE SAME REHEARSED STUFF LIKE A DRONE grin grin
Only time will tell who belongs where. Now that you still have the opportunity take it to call urself to order. This evil inteligence of yours can be put to Godly use!

Jesus Christ is still available to save you from doom! Genuinely embrace Him. He loves you and does not want any soul, including that of false prophets to perish!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: So chastisement and rebuke means misery to you? Do you correct to better ones life or to make a misery out of it?

Son you really need to undo some of these crap in ur head you mistake for interpretation!!!
OK LETS SEE THE MEANING OF SCOURGE

scourge (skûrj)
n.
1. A source of widespread dreadful affliction and devastation such as that caused by pestilence or war.
2. A means of inflicting severe suffering, vengeance, or punishment.
3. A whip used to inflict punishment.
tr.v. scourged, scourg·ing, scourg·es
1. To afflict with severe or widespread suffering and devastation; ravage.
2. To chastise severely; excoriate.
3. To flog.

<<< MISERY
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: Is that what the greeks, hebrews or what your bible tells you? Gospel according to obadiah777. Demonic and unfounded history that have nothing to do with the bible. Its good you're revealing your true self, finally. But be sure i'm here to dispel all falsehoods!

So you have now diverted from the Bible as your only reference point to HISTORY of the 1600s. See how the people or powers deceiving you operate?? Try something else brother, it did not work!

You may wish to consult those higher than you, this one no jive @ all!!
STUDY THE HISTORY OF THE LETTER 'J'. ITS A NEW LETTER. WHEN CHRIST WAS AROUND THERE WAS NO J. SO HIS NAME WAS NOT JESUS. IN THE KJV1611 HE IS CALLED 'IESOUS'. SO KEEP BOWING DOWN TO THE GREEK gOD ZEUS LOL wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: OK LETS SEE THE MEANING OF SCOURGE

scourge (skûrj)
n.
1. A source of widespread dreadful affliction and devastation such as that caused by pestilence or war.
3. To flog.

<<< MISERY
The process of rebuke and chastisement might be scourging, but is the intention of these to increase misery? Is there any good thing that comes cheaply or easily? Diamonds, gold, silver, even education? Stop quoting and interpreting out of context!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 12:01am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: OK LETS SEE THE MEANING OF SCOURGE

scourge (skûrj)
n.
3. To flog.

<<< MISERY
The process of rebuke and chastisement might be scourging, but is the intention of these to increase misery? Is there any good thing that comes cheaply or easily? Diamonds, gold, silver, even education? Stop quoting and interpreting out of context!!! And why pick on only scourge of the 3 words? Thats misleading!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: The process of rebuke and chastisement might be scourging, but is the intention of these to increase misery? Is there any good thing that comes cheaply or easily? Diamonds, gold, silver, even education? Stop quoting and interpreting out of context!!! And why pick on only scourge of the 3 words? Thats misleading!
YOU ARE SPLITTING HAIRS. THE POINT HERE IS YOU WERE WRONG WHEN YOU SAID ALL YOUR WORRIES DISAPPEAR IF YOU COME TO CHRIST. THATS A LIE. WHEN YOU COME TO CHRIST YOUR TROUBLES INCREASE BECAUSE HE REFINES YOU IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. YOU ARE ABOUT TO INHERIT THE WORLD SO HE WOULD MAKE YOU EARN IT. YOU WILL BE REFINED THOROUGHLY IN AFFLICTION. AFFLICTION IS MISERY. NO NEED DENYING THAT, BUT IT MAKES YOU STRONGER
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 12:08am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: STUDY THE HISTORY OF THE LETTER 'J'. ITS A NEW LETTER. WHEN CHRIST WAS AROUND THERE WAS NO J. SO HIS NAME WAS NOT JESUS. IN THE KJV1611 HE IS CALLED 'IESOUS'. SO KEEP BOWING DOWN TO THE GREEK gOD ZEUS LOL wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Strictly Supernatural!!! / LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME / Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.