Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Myopia Of Atheism - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myopia Of Atheism (8794 Views)

The Glamour Of Atheism / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / The Cowardice Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myopia Of Atheism by Freksy(m): 12:58am On May 02, 2013
mazaje1:

What are you saying?. . .The cluster up to form new planets. . .There are many dwarf planets in our solar system that came about as a result of their collision. . . Our solar systen isn't a resuit of an explosion but there are debris that are as a result of an explosion all over our solar system?.. .What are you saying?. . .I asked you how the asteroid and comets that are just moving aimlessly all over our sloar system came about?. . .

^^^ Response to ijawkid by mazaje 1

mazaje:

We haven';t agreed on any point, I still maintain that our solar system is a result of an explosion , the left over materials from the explosion as still there all over the solar system. . .So your god wants to use asteroids to end the world, eh?. . .What wickedness was in the world when the asteroids, hit and killed off all the dinosours?. . .

^^^ Response to ijawkid by mazaje

mazaje1:

do super nova explaosions give birth to new stars and also solar systems later?. . The answer is yes, we have piture evidence of that, so what exactly are you on about?. . .

^^^ Response to Freksy by mazaje 1

Observation: There are two mazajes -------> mazaje and mazaje 1

Mazaje believes our solar system was created by explosion, while mazaje 1 believes our solar system was not created by explosion.

Conclusion: mazaje(1) has two accounts, and has either employed someone, but without proper synchronization of thoughts; or, he's alone with the two accounts, but has entangled himself in a web of confusion. Done!

2 Likes

Re: Myopia Of Atheism by mazaje(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2013
Freksy:

^^^ Response to ijawkid by mazaje 1

^^^ Response to ijawkid by mazaje

^^^ Response to Freksy by mazaje 1

Observation: There are two mazajes -------> mazaje and mazaje 1

Mazaje believes our solar system was created by explosion, while mazaje 1 believes our solar system was not created by explosion.

Conclusion: mazaje(1) has two accounts, and has either employed someone, but without proper synchronization of thoughts; or, he's alone with the two accounts, but has entangled himself in a web of confusion. Done!

You are foolish and can not read well. . .I was asking him a question. .Didn't you see the question mark?. . .

mazaje1:

What are you saying?. . .The cluster up to form new planets. . .There are many dwarf planets in our solar system that came about as a result of their collision. . . Our solar systen isn't a resuit of an explosion but there are debris that are as a result of an explosion all over our solar system?.. .What are you saying?.

He said our solar system didnt come as a result of an explosion and i pointed to him that yet there are debris all over our solar system that are a result of explosion which he also agreed to. . .I was asking him to explain how the debris which he agreed are the left over material of an explosion remain a part of our solar system. he said the debris are a result of an explosion but insit that our solr system isnt a result of an explosion so i was asking him how its possible. .I concluded by asking him what he is saying. My position as been the same though out the thread. . .Learn to read before ejaculating and attacking straw men. . .
Re: Myopia Of Atheism by mazaje(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2013
Freksy:

Isn't it ridiculous that you have resorted to attacking bible's translation on a thing you are not sure of? Ok, as you claim the Good News Translation of Job 38:33 is "fraudulent", have you not logically slaughtered your excuses on gravity? So, go a head now and point to us how chance explosion can create things, organise them, and set well defined laws etc. Ensure you don't resurrect any of those excuses you have logically slaughtered and buried.

The other translations have shown that the good new translation is an outlier. . .Other translation are talking about heaven(God's abode) and his dominion over the earth. . I gave you 4 english translations and the good news bible translation is completely off. . .We see explosions doing everything that you are saying. . .We have picture evidence, we are yet to see how words of hebrew bring anything into life. . .

There's no point deviating, I was just trying to help you think like Miller and his men, since you claimed the present condition won't let one succeed.

Me?. . .When?. . .LOL!

The usual excuse. Now it has come to the point where you no longer understand what i was asking you to present.

Your arguments are just neither here no there. . .

Clap for yourself!

I said we have picture evidence of new stars emerging after a super nova explosion. . .What are you on about?. . .
Re: Myopia Of Atheism by mazaje(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2013
Freksy:

What prevents your "intelligent" leaders from creating one and prove God incapable and unintelligent? What better proof would they have than that? If they don't know how to start from the scratch, present your body to be crushed to paste and made anew.

Which god?. . .You are yet to show that any god exist any where. .God remains an idea and that is all. . .

Look for a medical scientist to design, construct and replace them for you; I will foot the bill.

Scientist have corrected that already, after all it is scietist that are helping the billion people that were born with various natural eye defect see, by correcting the defect. . .Your god has never corrected any eye defect any where. . .

Why most and not all of us? Are you thinking humans wouldn't like to design our body? What prevents them? Perhaps they don't have "chance". Lol...

You kep talking about chance when no body has mentioned it any where on this thread. . .Keep singing your songs. . .

The planet earth is your home. Science is your tool; use it with ingenuity that was created in you to maintain, not to destroy the earth. Stop bleming the sun!

Created in us?. . How come those that lived very long ago didn't have the scientific knowledge we have today if it was created in us?. . .

I thought our cars evolved and set traffic laws for themselves. Why do we chose to design cars, and not better humans. Which is more important, better cars or better human society?

Cars are not made up of living cells are they?. . .What the hell are you saying?
Re: Myopia Of Atheism by PastorKun(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2013
Life must be really miserable being an atheist.

2 Likes

Re: Myopia Of Atheism by mazaje(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2013
Pastor Kun: Life must be really miserable being an atheist.

Life must really be miserable being a theist. . .
Re: Myopia Of Atheism by Freksy(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2013
mazaje:

You are foolish and can not read well. . .I was asking him a question. .Didn't you see the question mark?. . .

He said our solar system didnt come as a result of an explosion and i pointed to him that yet there are debris all over our solar system that are a result of explosion which he also agreed to. . .I was asking him to explain how the debris which he agreed are the left over material of an explosion remain a part of our solar system. he said the debris are a result of an explosion but insit that our solr system isnt a result of an explosion so i was asking him how its possible. .I concluded by asking him what he is saying. My position as been the same though out the thread. . .Learn to read before ejaculating and attacking straw men. . .

Mazaje, I am sory for that misunderstanding, and your explanation is noted. I can see it has made you to momentarily lose control of your emotion by calling me a fool.
Re: Myopia Of Atheism by Freksy(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2013
mazaje:

The other translations have shown that the good new translation is an outlier. . .Other translation are talking about heaven(God's abode) and his dominion over the earth. . I gave you 4 english translations and the good news bible translation is completely off. . .We see explosions doing everything that you are saying. . .We have picture evidence, we are yet to see how words of hebrew bring anything into life. . .

Me?. . .When?. . .LOL! .

Then why have you not been able to point to at least, one explosion that has created, organized, and set well defined laws that govern activities of things here? Example,like the explosions in the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.

Your arguments are just neither here no there. . .

Anybody that follows my argument will know what I have been asking you to prove since.

I said we have picture evidence of new stars emerging after a super nova explosion. . .What are you on about?. . .

Emerging of new star(s) after a cosmic chance explosion is not a proof that a mere chance explosion created things, organised them, set well defined laws that govern their activities, defined their relative positions etc, and they keep obeying these by chance for billions of years. Sincerely speaking, does that make any sense to you? Please point to something else.
Re: Myopia Of Atheism by alphascorpio(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2013
U re wrong bro. I'm way more happier as an atheist than I ever was as a theist.
Re: Myopia Of Atheism by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2013

How so.. i thought the Christians were up-sh.it-creek with all the Tribulation and persecutions they will undergo at the hands of yours truly grin pretty delusion to think otherwise..
Re: Myopia Of Atheism by mazaje(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2013
Freksy:

Mazaje, I am sory for that misunderstanding, and your explanation is noted. I can see it has made you to momentarily lose control of your emotion by calling me a fool.

I apologize. . .Sorry for the insult. . .
Re: Myopia Of Atheism by Freksy(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2013
^^^ Accepted bros.
Re: Myopia Of Atheism by truthislight: 11:37am On May 04, 2013
It is actually good to ignore the ignorance that certain people wishes to put themselves perpetually.

It is good to accertained the facts of an issue befor making certain comment like the below:

mazaje: @fresky

I repeat you are a fraud.
. .You keep going to look for fringe interpretation of the bible to support your fruadulent claims. . .In other english traslations of the bible the verse in job 38:33 reads entirely differently, it talks about something else. . . Lets have a look at what other english translation says. . .Hope you know that some the various english transalations of the bible are fruadulent and change the meaning of what was written.

The bible interlinear, Aramaic/Greek to English translation with their equivalent Aramaic/Greek words are talking about Constellation, bringing it into the earth:

http://interlinearbible.org/job/38-31.htm

that people must be fed from ignorance is what we cannot control.
Re: Myopia Of Atheism by mazaje(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2013
truthislight: It is actually good to ignore the ignorance that certain people wishes to put themselves perpetually.

It is good to accertained the facts of an issue befor making certain comment like the below:

The bible interlinear, Aramaic/Greek to English translation with their equivalent Aramaic/Greek words are talking about Constellation, bringing it into the earth:

http://interlinearbible.org/job/38-31.htm

that people must be fed from ignorance is what we cannot control.

You know more about aramaic and greek than the people that translated the KJV,NIV and other english versions that I posted , eh?. . .What does the link you posted show?. . Diod you even bother to read it?
Re: Myopia Of Atheism by truthislight: 10:41pm On May 04, 2013
mazaje:

You know more about aramaic and greek than the people that translated the KJV,NIV and other english versions that I posted , eh?. . .What does the link you posted show?. . Diod you even bother to read it?

cool ^

smh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

According To The Bible, To Whom Are We To Be Submissive, And Why? / If Angels And Demons Can't Die, What Is The Point Of Their Engaging In Battle? / Except God Intervenes, Nigeria Not Better Than Sodom And Gomorrah - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.