Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

'' Get Money Get My Love '' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / '' Get Money Get My Love '' (987 Views)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / 5 Dirty Things Abuja Big Babes Do To Get Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'' Get Money Get My Love '' by Akanbi1509(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
'' Get money get my love '' i think i need to bring this mater down to heart of men of icons in this forum, and to know why most ladies of present generation tag themselv with this acrymony. Money, there is no argue in it, it is among the core value that retained happy. home. Most men of present tend to share love between wealth and woman. There is no blame on them because no lady out there is ready to manage with a guy claiming to have a bright future while still on the tarmark, struggling to acheive his goal, eventhough the later knows that the future is bright for the guy.
In such instance, if such a guy become successfull in his pussle of life, hence, he control everything even woman inclusively. Such a fortunate lady who find her route to the life of ready made guy will have litle or no part of conribution in the life victory of the man
at a point in time, the guy may have option to select among many pretty ladies for which his wealth can afford to manage and add it again, and furthermore, happiness may find his way out of the first lady the guy acquire by his wealth, since the torment and hell the guy went through before he became somebody will still continue ringing in his memory.
Our ladies and girls of this present,why cant you just bear with ur man or guy while he still trying to become somebody, so that you may be part of his history and share not your love btween his wealth and you.
Actuall '' get money get my love babe'' can never settle in happi domain no matter what.
Re: '' Get Money Get My Love '' by BINGBAGBO1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
WHAT IS THIS?
Re: '' Get Money Get My Love '' by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
₩h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t̶̲̥̅̊
Exactly are Ɣ☺ΰ
Talking about?
Re: '' Get Money Get My Love '' by Akanbi1509(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Get money i'll give you my love girls
olaabokoku: ₩h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t̶̲̥̅̊
Exactly are Ɣ☺ΰ
Talking about?

(1) (Reply)

"Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" / Girl Whacks Her Boyfriend On The Head For Proposing To Her In Public (photos) / 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.