Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

"Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" (990 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 30, 2013
A guy with many female friends is a massive threat anytime any-day.

No matter how understanding a woman seem, the presence of another woman in the circle would always be a danger.

But the problem dating a guy who has more female friends is that....

When you two have issues:

You will be so surprised on how he doesn't care if you exist or not, as those moments where you stiff yourself hoping for him to call and apologize to you or make things up, will come and pass-by without him checking in which usually leaves you wondering "does he really love me?" "Is he cheating on me or what?"

The reason is this:

When you as the girlfriend becomes unavailable via the issues you both have. Your man switches onto the most available female friends of his for solace.

Does this sound crazy?

If it does, then it will interest you to know that men naturally work hard everyday in their MINDS searching for how to avoid all those problems that comes with having a woman, like querying, nagging, malice, petty fights, wants, needs etc. So the best bet for him, will be to hang where none of this exist temporarily at least.

A man will fight for his woman when he knows he has no other options. If there are options HE WILL NEVER FIGHT FOR YOU.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" by Sanboy25: 8:01pm On May 30, 2013

Why are you so pessimistic ? undecided
You should have more faith in men, aren't you one of them ? smiley
Re: "Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 30, 2013
I get you crystal clear but the truth and facts still should be told
Sanboy25:
Why are you so pessimistic ? undecided
You should have more faith in men, aren't you one of them ? smiley
Re: "Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" by Sanboy25: 8:07pm On May 30, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: I get you crystal clear but the truth and facts still should be told

Hum thanks for you concern.
Ps: You blog is very interesting, well done! wink
Re: "Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 30, 2013
Thanks a lot
Sanboy25:

Hum thanks for you concern.
Ps: You blog is very interesting, well done! wink
Re: "Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" by 190: 8:23pm On May 30, 2013
sanboy25 undecided undecided
Re: "Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" by Sanboy25: 8:25pm On May 30, 2013
190: sanboy25 undecided undecided

smiley
Re: "Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 30, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: A guy with many female friends is a massive threat anytime any-day.

No matter how understanding a woman seem, the presence of another woman in the circle would always be a danger.

But the problem dating a guy who has more female friends is that....

When you two have issues:

You will be so surprised on how he doesn't care if you exist or not, as those moments where you stiff yourself hoping for him to call and apologize to you or make things up, will come and pass-by without him checking in which usually leaves you wondering "does he really love me?" "Is he cheating on me or what?"

The reason is this:

When you as the girlfriend becomes unavailable via the issues you both have. Your man switches onto the most available female friends of his for solace.

Does this sound crazy?

If it does, then it will interest you to know that men naturally work hard everyday in their MINDS searching for how to avoid all those problems that comes with having a woman, like querying, nagging, malice, petty fights, wants, needs etc. So the best bet for him, will be to hang where none of this exist temporarily at least.

A man will fight for his woman when he knows he has no other options. If there are options HE WILL NEVER FIGHT FOR YOU.

www.flaubertajiero.com

I never believed the bolded until recently. embarassed
Re: "Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends" by clemz85(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2013
I thought my ex girlfriend was over jealous, now some one has told me the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Fun,partying , Flirting And Romance In Abuja / Sorry! Its My First Time - Rapist Tells Victim After He Failed To Get An Er^ecti / Could He Be Cheating?what Am I To Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.