Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges (45738 Views)

See The Hilarious Text I Received From Etisalat / Hilarious Message Received From Etisalat. (screen Shot) / 2gb Free Data From Etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by enesy4u(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
Chanchit: But truth be told, Etisalat would feel like a dumped boyfriend now sha. tongue
that what happens to Guys dat dont value dey girlfriend. If u dont value her someone else will..mtn did valued saka more than etisalat

1 Like

Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Gudiza(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
So that's why the chicken crossed the road.
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
Make Money Online writing from your mind #600 per post http://onyeukwu.net/forum/classified-ads-14/write-for-us-426.html
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Egbagirl(f): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
Alpha Conde, please come and see o. This is not an issue of loyalty. Hope this explanation helps. Peace.
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by lightheart(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
I await Etisalat's masterstroke. Simples!

They better show ad campaign superiority, else they should take a bench.
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
Oga Kenny Brandmuse, STFU!
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
Aritobo: how dis one take find job me ? mtcheeeeeee
hw u go take see work wen u cnt make a complete sentence. LOL. No offences sir

1 Like

Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
Most of the people beefing 'MTN are using MTN" those within my social class actually make use of MTN. Dunno Y I wuld wanna change
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Jarus(m): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
With or without Saka, MTN and Airtel, especially 0803 and 0802, still remain choice lines, kind of status symbol. There is this perception of Glo and Etisalat as poor people's network.
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by frodobee: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
My friend if dem empty-hen bring the money, collect am but dont port!
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Deiok(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
if saka port that means say make others follow am.
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by fitzmayowa: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shot fired
Na wa ooo with the pidgin sef you still they gbagaun...na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ijogz K: Most of the people beefing 'MTN are using MTN" those within my social class actually make use of MTN. Dunno Y I wuld wanna change
Cosign!
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by segunobe(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
This a call to all phone users to boycott the use of MTN lines at least for the next few days or if have to use it,don't recharge your sim. Your airtime will be deducted without justification. Its happened to me twice today. The first timee,I called the customer service and the operative apoligised and said it will be refunded.that the deduction was due to maintanance. But when I asked when I will be refunded, he said "after the maintanance,pls just call us." When asked how long the maintanance will take so I'll know when to call back, he said "I really can't say". Only for me "load" my phone again and the same thing happened immediately after. I'm not trying to "pour sand in anybody's garri" but just so you all won't fall mugu. Cos if you no get airtime,you no fit mistakenly call,MTN doesn't have any freebies to offer subscribers and still turn around to "rob" us. Abeg this is too much.pls folks,avoid them like a plague if you can till after the "maintanance" wey no get end.
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by dom(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
hmmmm. Was he really created? As far back as the 90s when I was in U.I he used to hold comedy shows on campus (laffomania) and we would gladly skip a meal and save money to watch him at the arts theatre or whichever venue he stages his show.
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ijogz K: Most of the people beefing 'MTN are using MTN" those within my social class actually make use of MTN. Dunno Y I wuld wanna change
Cosign! Even my friend at etisalat uses an mtn line
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by nig2change: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
segun-obe:
This a call to all phone users to boycott the use of MTN lines at least for the next few days or if have to use it,don't recharge your sim. Your aortome will be deducted without justification. Its happened to me twice today. The first timee,I called the customer service and the operative apoligised and said it will be refunded.that the deduction was due to maintanance. But when I asked when I will be refunded, he said "after the maintanance,pls just call us." When asked how long the maintanance will take so I'll know when to call back, he said "I really can't say". Only for me load my phon again thesame thing happened immediately again. I'm not trying to "pour sand in anybody's garri" but just so you all won't fall mugu. Cos if you no get airtime,you no fit mistakenly call,MTN doesn't have any freebies to offer subscribers and still turn around to "rob" us. Abeg this is too much.pls folks,avoid them like a plague if you can till after the "maintanance" wey no get end.
I tried hard to get your point but i'm still lost. Pls explain again but with fewer words please
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
Yawns!
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by abatajjvii: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
World of idea
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
segun-obe:
This a call to all phone users to boycott the use of MTN lines at least for the next few days or if have to use it,don't recharge your sim. Your airtime will be deducted without justification. Its happened to me twice today. The first timee,I called the customer service and the operative apoligised and said it will be refunded.that the deduction was due to maintanance. But when I asked when I will be refunded, he said "after the maintanance,pls just call us." When asked how long the maintanance will take so I'll know when to call back, he said "I really can't say". Only for me "load" my phone again and the same thing happened immediately after. I'm not trying to "pour sand in anybody's garri" but just so you all won't fall mugu. Cos if you no get airtime,you no fit mistakenly call,MTN doesn't have any freebies to offer subscribers and still turn around to "rob" us. Abeg this is too much.pls folks,avoid them like a plague if you can till after the "maintanance" wey no get end.
Are you making use of a smartphone, do you have Ubersocial? Adjust ur fone, and Dont push the blame blindly..

However you have every right to complain if it's not a fault from your side. I am not taking sides!
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by isblog(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
Money makes the world go round... Smart Saka, dull Etibaba..
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by sunkoye: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
Gudiza: So that's why the chicken crossed the road.
cos chicken sef dey fear okada na!
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Bryancrox(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
how can you secure a job with dis kind of language "how dis one take find job me"...Mtchew
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Novice1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
Consumers are usually lured into shitty and/or dubious products and services by expensive advertising.

It is a global phenomenon

1 Like

Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Orikinla(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
Saka started in a TV comedy before the advertisers came. So, the advertisers did not create Saka.
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
The ad has generated a lot of buzz. YES. But it doesn't mean SHÍT.

It's hardly going to make anyone who wants to change from MTN to GLO or Etisalat change their minds.

It's generating all the buzz because of the 'betrayal' factor.

1 Like

Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by HuJJC(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
Make Money Online by liking other people videos. You can add yours too.(Nigerians will be paid to their Bank Account or to their OKPay.Com account )
http://www.likeblaster.org
Share this information with friends and family. You can make money by referral too.
Thanks and enjoy it!
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Orikinla(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Novice1: Consumers are usually lured into shitty and/or dubious products and services by expensive advertising.

It is a global phenomenon

. This should be a good topic for the focus group discussion of the Nigerian Consumers Opinion Forum. The switch of Saka from one competing brand to another is not good social marketing for either Etisalat or MTN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price / This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger / Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.