Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges (45737 Views)

See The Hilarious Text I Received From Etisalat / Hilarious Message Received From Etisalat. (screen Shot) / 2gb Free Data From Etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by pereowei247: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
There"s no reason for me changing to mtn in the first place i would rather change mtn to another network because i have never benefit anything, is the controlvesial aeroplane promo or who want to be a millionaire that is cocentrated to just few people,or there free credit cant call other network, or the jamparcked net work,saka has just ported rubish.
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by chacha3(f): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2013
Saka d funniest man on earth,gud for etisalat. A cow does not know the value of it tail.

1 Like

Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by DeGenius3(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2013
thanks for the clarity
Re: Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges by Mustay(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2013
Like in another thread, I still maintain that MTN's concept was simply APT for the porting purpose. Some people attach some emotional thingy to the stuff without considering other factors - it's almost like football players and their transfer sagas. I have no grouse against him and as a business analyst, this was just too strategic (emphasis mine) a move.

Now to Etisalat, dem no pay me but whilst discussing with someone else about this, I feel they must have learnt their lessons. I read somewhere else during the zenith of this campaign how they signed someone else to 'replace' Saka et al.

To me, I think they already have options in their kitty. Saka used to act with Jude (Everyday People guy) and 'twas like a 'Aki n Pawpaw' kinda thing. Similarly, they have this guy who acts as landlord in Kayode Peters' Flatmates - he too is an asset to their ads. The thing is about the charisma of the individuals, that's something about Saka.

Jude & especially the landlord guy are 2 peeps they can invest in and in a matter of months, people will be endeared - the koko is CHARISMA, an individual can cut across all segments; from the board executive to the executive omo ita, just everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price / Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.