Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf (2413 Views)

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs / If She Is Amazing, She Won't Be Easy / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2013
The question is,
How do we guys know if she will let intimacy in the relationship?

Many at times friends had gone into lovely relationships but crushed, just because the girl refuse to let intimacy, hence demolishing the previous status of good friendship
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by 190: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2013
not every girl goes into one
but you gotta be smooth and go around those curves on her
trust me-she'll bow to you in no distant future
i guess u and ur friends are too agressive hence the reasons dey turn you down

2 Likes

Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by clemz85(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2013
da one dey !
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
190: not every girl goes into one
but you gotta be smooth and go around those curves on her
trust me-she'll bow to you in no distant future
i guess u and ur friends are too agressive hence the reasons dey turn you down
Gbam!!!

Even the rigid ones bow @ d above line.........and the frigid one can be turn around if u know ur way around!!!
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 6:09am On Apr 26, 2013
donroxy: Gbam!!!

Even the rigid ones bow @ d above line.........and the frigid one can be turn around if u know ur way around!!!
stop been a follow, follow.
He missed the point, the question and you are here suppporttig him.
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 6:14am On Apr 26, 2013
here isn't has interesting and educating as i expect.
Sexkillz,
Mynd_44....no contributions?

Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 6:22am On Apr 26, 2013
channel 190: The question is,

Many at times friends had gone into lovely relationships but crushed, just because the girl refuse to let intimacy, hence demolishing the previous status of good friendship

once again, in case you don't know what the gist is about...the problem seeking attention here is...

[size=50pt]HOW DO WE GUYS KNOW IF AN INTENTED RELATIONSHIP WILL INVOLVE INTIMANCY[/size]

THis discussion became important because many of the guys will not be patient enough when they discover their new lover resist intimacy.

To avoid been a victim of such, how do we know if she will allow such, even before asking her out?
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 6:24am On Apr 26, 2013
clemz85: da one dey !
I can't code this. Speak English please.
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2013
channel 190: The question is,

the word is 'crashed' not 'crushed'.
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2013
The word is 'decode' not 'code'.
channel 190: I can't code this. Speak English please.
And i biliv u tot u were speakin english
channel 190: here isn't has interesting and educating as i expect.
Sexkillz,
Mynd_44....no contributions?
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2013
SLIDE waxie: the word is 'crashed' not 'crushed'.
hmmm noted sir!
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2013
SLIDE waxie: The word is 'decode' not 'code'.
And i biliv u tot u were speakin english
hahaha, because I said I didn't understand his language, does not give u express right to fire all my typos!! You mean make I start to proof read all my ppost befor posting?

Ii dey write exam?

Me I didn't understand his english, I just begged him to come down low to my english.
Bye!
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2013
enough of the derail.

Let get back to business.

Is it possible to know if she will let intimacy?
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by UncleJJ(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2013
It all depends on how you got the girl.

I never toast a girl, who did'nt return my looks.

I never toast a girls, who I never made clear that I have interest in her cos of her body parts. I check out without remorse.. I believe women are meant to be admired.

Try to sx whenever the chance arises.

Dnt be nice, if makes mistakes make fun of her, if she says something stupid call her out.

And, stop asking girls to be ur friend or girlfriend, it's the girls role to ask where a relationship is going. Men lead, boys follow.

Stop thinking ur joystick is big enuff or not big enuff, if a girl chooses u based on the size of ur joystick, especially cos it's big she'll bleep anything even a mad man cos he's big, it's also a sign she has a big v.j.

All in all you will know if she will give u sx. Cos if dnt, she proxy won't.
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
UncleJJ: It all depends on how you got the girl.

I never toast a girl, who did'nt return my looks.

I never toast a girls, who I never made clear that I have interest in her cos of her body parts. I check out without remorse.. I believe women are meant to be admired.

Try to sx whenever the chance arises.

Dnt be nice, if makes mistakes make fun of her, if she says something stupid call her out.

And, stop asking girls to be ur friend or girlfriend, it's the girls role to ask where a relationship is going. Men lead, boys follow.

Stop thinking ur joystick is big enuff or not big enuff, if a girl chooses u based on the size of ur joystick, especially cos it's big she'll bleep anything even a mad man cos he's big, it's also a sign she has a big v.j.

All in all you will know if she will give u sx. Cos if dnt, she proxy won't.
grin grin grin grin, then ? I tried as much as I can to understand him.
Isn't this dude passing a nice point?
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
to all my guys...so far so good.
UncleJJ suggested we should toast a lady only when our intention or likeness of certain erot!c part of her body is noticed by her.

Implied or explicit...just make sure your intention is known.

That was a good one...let wait for better tips.
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
channel 190: stop been a follow, follow.
He missed the point, the question and you are here suppporttig him.
Yeahh, mayb u shd reframe ur questions.........seems many people already have problem with ur english here.......

Here in Africa most girls (Though some do) won't ask u to come and knack.......na u go create knacking session 4yaself .........!!!

This Channel 190 is having Network Problem sad
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
donroxy: Yeahh, mayb u shd reframe ur questions.........seems many people already have problem with ur english here......
the word is 'rephrase' not reframe! tongue

Now wait:::::
Dnt kill me yet.
i dnt undstnd much of English language myself, but i aint dt dumb not to knw d little i was correcting u guys on
grin
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Bros why you dey ask yourself question?
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by chikk(f): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
2buff: Bros why you dey ask yourself question?

grin grin grin grin and on a public forum too!

I don't even know what his question has to do with the topic. Been looking for his 190 signs. angry
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by Caracta(f): 12:16am On Apr 27, 2013
Intented? Huh? Like seriously? shocked shocked shocked A law student? Hmmm.

@OP, if you want people to respect you and take you serious, pls don't use misleading topic. It's pretty annoying y'know?

@topic, no one knows tomorrow!
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by kolamilan(m): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2013
he be like say dis thread na correctional thread, @op 190 sign as in 1 to 190 sign ?
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by 190: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Rotfl
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by chikk(f): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
kolamilan: he be like say dis thread na correctional thread, @op 190 sign as in 1 to 190 sign ?

No. The OP is giving an update as 190(a NLer) 'signs' a document, that girls Won't Ever Open It For them-all the guys. grin grin grin grin
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by 190: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
chikk:

No. The OP is giving an update as 190(a NLer) 'signs' a document, that girls Won't Ever Open It For them-all the guys. grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked

Just look at this chikk girl oooo angry angry
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
Caracta: Intented? Huh? Like seriously? shocked shocked shocked A law student? Hmmm.

@OP, if you want people to respect you and take you serious, pls don't use misleading topic. It's pretty annoying y'know?

@topic, no one knows tomorrow!
hey! Don't joinn those turning this thread into an English Session . Am Not juust a law student but a mass comunicator, a graduate of mass com...a reportter,so I don't think you kknow what English is...I don't need forum respect okay? I need the fun. So fuckaway
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
chikk:

lol...the intention was thatgirls and guys should save us the tips to know when or how not to falll a victim to close laps.
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by channel190(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
donroxy: Yeahh, mayb u shd reframe ur questions.........seems many people already have problem with ur english here.......

Here in Africa most girls (Though some do) won't ask u to come and knack.......na u go create knacking session 4yaself .........!!!

howdo I reframe or rephrase,?

Now here you have hit the point, African girls will only signal for you to create the knacking sessions, yet on bed some go dey act likke say na fight, lasst last everything fit turnn to fight and it will kill the relationship.
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: the word is 'rephrase' not reframe! tongue

Now wait:::::
Dnt kill me yet.
i dnt undstnd much of English language myself, but i aint dt dumb not to knw d little i was correcting u guys on
grin
Hahahaha grin ,U re so dumb and numb to understand that ''Rephrase'' and ''Reframe'' are synonymous(Depend on the context of the sentence).......Reframe question=Rephrase question ......kkkk tongue

Other words that could have been used are : Re-present,Review,Re-examine among others smiley

So,in ya own school na one word ''inglishi'' dem dey teach U.....see ur head there shocked ......I for see u give u ten lashlash of koboko ooo grin

ahahaha grin.........U already admitted English Language is a problem to you...... Work on Synonyms and Antonyms ok.......na ya assignment be that......thank me later little boy!!!
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
channel 190: [color=green]howdo I reframe or rephrase,?

Now here you have hit the point, African girls will only signal for you to create the knacking sessions, yet on bed some go dey act likke say na fight, lasst last everything fit turnn to fight and it will kill the relationship.[/color
I do not want to assume that u are having problem with ''Reframe'' and ''Rephrase'' else I would refer U to my previous post(Oga ontop this post).......ehn ehn.....

I hit the point the other time(alongside 190) by corroborating 190(which u ignorantly tagged ''follow-follow'')..........

Since it seems u do not understand ur question nor the answer to it,da na y I asked u to ''reframe'' am........so we can have an explicit pixture of whatyasaying grin

Now that I don hit am.....hmmm smiley
Re: To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf by Azaw(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
This is a junior high school topic.

(1) (Reply)

TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide To Boo / What Women Want From Men / Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.