Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,432 members, 7,826,674 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (35724 Views)

Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Marineetyon(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
...where is this aboki, come and show your talent...aboki shine my shoe...where is this aboki...oh i forgot he's on assignment to lay bomb somewhere in potiskum.do come back...my shoe needs some smiles...
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pheyikemi: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
Babiloko: 2 mad pipu displayin deir skills...hehehe..am enjoyin myself
yes 2mad pple, babiloko and babiloko. Silly thing.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by tivta(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
bomly:

Wahala dey ohhh, If it means to beg then women beg una, not hating. Teach your sisters and daughters and female friends on this, I am not insulting you oh, I am saying that explain this to many more young women and girls that you see to understand so that they can be productive.

Am trying to teach but you girls just wont learn. If i had a sister am sure she would be strong and independent. Unfortunately most nigerian gals want to eat their cake and have it. Why do u tink d divorce rate is high in the west? Its due to female independence, now african women want to be free and yet have a marriage that lasts up to 20 years? In my parents time my mum dear not talk d way most NL girls talk here, instead she did her duty by training us to be independent men. Its either women are dead submissive and have a long marriage or have a marriage that last a short time. The other option would be 50-50 like my parents but how many nigerian gals can accept dat?

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Orikinla(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
Chei, Oyibo man dey suffer bullshit. grin
Make me dey fork my wife and she con dey command me to PULL OUT?
Pull out wetin?
Na dat time me go hammer ram badly
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Azaria11: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
pleep: ^ https://www.nairaland.com/1238272/bride-arrested-killing-groom-wedding grin grin grin

women are dangerous sha.

women are wonderful creature from God they are not dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by NigerianAsshole(f): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Na from that court house she go go her father house. EOD
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by TriPorth: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
Women are dangerous if not checked. They want all rights but not all responsibilities that come with it.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by TriPorth: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
supaeagles:
If you like men - that is your own personal choice but allow us men who love and adore the devine creation known as woman smiley
Women should be adored but not idolise. The moment she realised she is idolised, she turns vampire.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by true2god: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Women are def the worst thing that happened to mankind. Cursed is the day God almost killed us to create una. greedy and heartless dumb women .Tufia
I sugest nairaland staff/moderators should be requesting for psychiatric test/ceritificate before allowing any post to go through. Just my personal suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Sweetapple007(f): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Get lost and crawl back in your cage.

Yaba left we have another dumb woman on the loose, someone help me ooo
u really need God's help, i dont knw why that girl break ur heart, pls pray against spirit of hatred? U need love!
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by back2sender: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
Cameroon pride why u dey mention me for una gbege betwen phytokemi n U? abeg count me out because my craze no get part 2
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Mitsurugi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Genesis; CAMEROONPRIDE guilty of molestation for not pulling out at Pheyikemi's request. Revelation; irrationally pissed off dude!

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by misterseed(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wonders they say shall never end. This one is new to me.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by supaeagles(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
TriPorth: Women should be adored but not idolise. The moment she realised she is idolised, she turns vampire.
grin
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Sweetapple007(f): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mitsurugi: Genesis; CAMEROONPRIDE guilty of molestation for not pulling out at Pheyikemi's request. Revelation; irrationally pissed off dude!
u re very funny! U wan kil us wit laugh.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by obi123: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
pheyikemi: Sometimes, u just comment as if u loaned out ur brains on credit. Now you are blaming God indirectly for creating women, and u r sooo bitter abt women. You 4got she who birthed u is a woman or did u just jumped frm d sky? Oh I 4got u r a robot. Silly thing undecided

of concern is the 9 likes for that silly daft comment
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by sigba(f): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Women are def the worst thing that happened to mankind. Cursed is the day God almost killed us to create una. greedy and heartless dumb women .Tufia
When u see ur mother, tell that to her, also to ur sisters, and ur girlfriend. If ur brain still dey shake, when u see ur boss tell it to her, if it's a man, tell it to his wife in his presence... Bunkom like you.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
pheyikemi: yes 2mad pple, babiloko and babiloko. Silly thing.
if u tink yaba left is 1 patient short, plz click like..lets create sum awarenes

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by baby124: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wow, na wa o! Wetin sweet dey sweet...
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by churific(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
I didn't even read the article.

Just the title. But just because someone is your wife doesn't make them your sex slave. They still have the right to say no and pull out as they see fit. Marriage does not entitle you to an everlasting quantity of sexual encounters. You still need to woo her and earn it.

Quit with all these backwards and barbaric ways of thinking (To some.)

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Osama10(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
Britons are really hediots. sad
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by adedayourt(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
See as intelectuals J̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊Ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇Τ̣̣̥ d̶̲̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rubbish demsefs____ nawaoo,
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by ubest1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
do not blame the woman, blame the law that joined them together, that is how there law operate upside down.

The couple, who wed under Islamic law, had sex after agreeing he would withdraw because she was ‘adamant that she did not want another child’.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Ishilove: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
Can a man ra.pe his wife? I really wonder... undecided
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ishilove: Can a man ra.pe his wife? I really wonder... undecided

If a woman tells a man that she does not want any sexual intercourse, then he shouldnt force her to go through the ordeal.
If she's not sexually attracted to him anymore, her body will refuse to produce lubrication for easy entry, resulting in tearing of her vagina .
So yes, a husband can rape his wife.
Having a wedding band does not legalize rape.
The only difference between regular rape and marital rape is that marital molestation is harder to prove.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mods,pls let me ask,are some people beyond banning or is there preferential treatment exhibited here? Thank u
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

If a woman tells a man that she does not want any sexual intercourse, then he shouldnt force her to go through the ordeal.
If she's not sexually attracted to him anymore, her body will refuse to produce lubrication for easy entry, resulting in tearing of her vagina .
So yes, a husband can rape his wife.
Having a wedding band does not legalize rape.
The only difference between regular rape and marital rape is that marital molestation is harder to prove.

Would it still be rape when she consented and during the act she claims she withdrew her consent

Or after the act she said she changed her mind in the process
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
dayokanu:

Would it still be rape when she consented and during the act she claims she withdrew her consent

Or after the act she said she changed her mind in the process

RAPE: SHE/HE does not consent to sex.

If at anytime during sex she asked you to stop (maybe she's not feeling it anymore), then you need to stop. If you don't, then you've committed rape. PERIOD.

In this case, her husband entered a verbal agreement to pull out, meaning she asked him to stop, but he didn't. It's rape.

Rape aint just about saying "no" at the initiation of sex. A woman can decide when to stop the sex if she's feeling bruised or uncomfortable during the process of sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2-year-old girl beaten by her mother for not being able to count 1 to 200 (pics) / 15-year-old Wife Poisons Husband In Kano / Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.