Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State (47219 Views)

Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro / A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain / A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by emiye(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
anonimi:

You provide Lagos budget & population figures from 1979 to date and I will show you CLEARLY that Tinubu and Fashola in 14 years had MORE money (adjusted for inflation) than Jakande had in only 4 years and YET he performed well beyond the riff-raff duo who rely on propaganda while stealing Lagos residents blind.
Deal

You are a mumu, are you not the one implicitly claiming you know the budget per capita of Jakande and Awolowo.?

So you dont have it, just your usual whipping of emotions and sensationalism.

SMH
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
gboss4sure:

Hypocrist. But you expect GEJ to fix corruption that has eaten up this country for over 40yrs in a space of 2 or 3yrs abi. You expect him to fix electricty that has been ignored for decades within 2 or 3yrs abi yet people won't expect fashola to fix lagos roads within a space of 6 or 7yrs since he took office. Ndi ire abuo
chai,guy u av said it all.God bless u 4 dat talk.

5 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ocelot2006(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
The same thing happened in Abia state.

Ouch!! Now that hurts grin

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ocelot2006(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
anonimi:

Awolowo had MUCH LESS REAL dudget per capita (annual budget/population) adjusted for inflation 60 years ago and adressed all BASIC services including roads.
UPN's Jakande did the same with LESS budget per capita when crude oil prices were in the range of USD30 unlike today when it hovers around USD100 and is SHARED from the federation account based on population.
Awolowo did not even have oil money but depended mainly on cocoa proceeds. And we know what he did.

So we should stop making LAME excuses for the CLUELESS non performer duo of Tinubu & Fashola who have been in POWER for 14 years

1,2,3,4 years Tinubu
5,6,7,8 years Tinubu
9,10,11,12 years Fashola
13,14 years Fashola

and only have cheap & cheerful but hyper inflated white elephant projects in VI, Ikoyi, Lekki and a few spots in Ikeja & Surulere.

Meanwhile no pipeborne water, inadequate PUBLIC primary & secondary schools, inadequate primary health centres, increasde fees of LASU that was built by Jakande who had LESS REAL budget per individual etc.

The megalomaniacs in ACN only talk about true federalism they have not taken any LEGISLATIVE action towards it despite the various constitution amendment that has taken place since 1999.
Bunch of shameless HYPOCRITES and CONMEN.

Sir, I owe you a plate of isi-ewu and a drink! Excellent post my brother!

3 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Ramnon2: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
eko ilee:

Link that states the picture was taken in 2013.

...but I know you won't post the link because you are too fraudulent to do so...

Mumu. I should provide a link with my Camera? Are you that daft?

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by eriegua83: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
So lagos is now bigger than UAE?or is it not lagos the smallest state in nigeria? Pls google the square km of lagos before you type.
successking:

With a population of 7.8m and area of 83600 square kilometers. This doesn't make a good comparison. Note

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ramnon.2:

Mumu. I should provide a link with my Camera? Are you that daft?

So all of a sudden the pic came from your camera?

lmao..

Ok, what is the name of this street in Lagos including local government area?

Cheap and crooked con artist...
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by igchuka(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
peleson:
More than 40% of road institutions n roads in lagos r run n maintained by PDP led FG. FACT
So lagos is run indirectly by FG n private sector massively!
Thats cheap lie, get ur facts right. FG does not have that percentage in any state in nigeria.
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by talktimi(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
eko ilee:

Ode Retardeen dullard, does it matter if Tinubu is a saint or not if you can not clearly articulate what made him corrupt or what he stole?

In fact, your PDP Abuja masters made him saint because after years of digging into his life and activities, after hunting him with EFCC with all the powers of the government and other crime fighting agencies including Tribunal, including all the agencies around the world they begged for help to find something to nail him with, they not only came up short, they exposed their stupidity, foolishness and fraudulent behavior.

So if your uncles with all their federal powers found nothing to hang on him, there is zero reason to expect anything sensible from you lowly internet disgruntled bigoted and tribalistic elements beyond your cries and moans life village dogs..

suckss to be you losers...

idi0cy at its peak. Fvcking retarrd undecided

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
talktimi: idi0cy at its peak. Fvcking retard undecided

fhagott, Stop sniffing my d!!ck all over the place.

Fcukkk off if you don't have anything better to contribute or dispute my post with.

Dullard...
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lagos is realy overhyped....,fashola as done wel but he is still a learner 4 whr God'swill akpobia dey.Akpabio plans 4 d future,anything he does is quality.Akwa ibom future is vry bright,vry soon it wil overtake lagos in evrytin.Akwa ibom is well planed 4 d future,us ambassador says dat nigeria's future economy lies in akwa ibom,even wife of wole soyinka when she visited ak said dat oda state governos shuld learn 4rm akpabio.Former minister of fct,el rufai along wit cbn governor lamido said dat akwa ibom is 9ja future economy power house...,as at dis april,akpabio sent members of akwa ibom house of assembly to china to study d industrial setup n laws.Ak is planing 2 build industrial estates in all d local govt area of d state,d state govt av stated dat evry local govt area should av at least 1 industrial estate...,i was shocked wen i heard dis particular 1 dat ak state govt in collaboration with uk and belguim based companies,dat akwa ibom are now exporting rise n palm produce in large quantity.D state commerce n industry are now embarking on actualizing mineral resources dat can b found in al d 31 local govt area for embarking on building industries 2 create more jobs...When d deep sea port in oron is fully ready 4 operation dat wil also create jobs n invite foreign investors.Currently d state av planned (PPP) private-public sector industrial partnaship n also major private companies to d state...How i wish akpabio can stil b governor 4 d next 10 yrs.God help akwa ibom state,God bless nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
So your precious village governor apabio is the root course of your bad bele?. No wonder.

I always wonder why your people display your insecurities and low self esteem and get mad and crazy every time you hear Lagos

lmao
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2013

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
^^^^^^ Apabio is working very hard to dispose off your last kobo...

Mumu dullard. lmao
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
eko ilee: ^^^^^^ Apabio is working very hard to dispose off your last kobo...

Mumu dullard. lmao
dnt worri,vry soon d name lagos wil b a tin of d past.
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Emmadani: dnt worri,vry soon d name lagos wil b a tin of d past.

Is this what your babalawo told you or just another stupid and disgruntled bad bele talk?
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
eko ilee:

Is this what your babalawo told you or just another stupid and disgruntled bad bele talk?
there is nofin like bad belle talk,akwa ibom wil overtake lagos in d future.Dats d reality,am not hating on anytin but am telin u d fact.From infrastructure,housing,industralization,commerce and business activities.Watch out...!

3 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Biafradiplomat: 4:51am On Apr 28, 2013
Emmadani: there is nofin like bad belle talk,akwa ibom wil overtake lagos in d future.Dats d reality,am not hating on anytin but am telin u d fact.From infrastructure,housing,industralization,commerce and business activities.Watch out...!
Yes brother, Igbo businessmen are ready to make that a reality, tell Akpabio to hasten up with Ibaka deep seaport and leave the rest to us, we will divest massively from Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by romanlaw(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2013
Pls come to Okota, Ago Palace way, Ilasa, Ikotun, Ejigbo and Isolo, you'll weep for Lagos State. All they do is to show us roads on Ikoyi and some part of Ikeja, just to deceive us.while Tifnubu collects all the revenue in Lag.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2013
Biafra diplomat: Yes brother, Igbo businessmen are ready to make that a reality, tell Akpabio to hasten up with Ibaka deep seaport and leave the rest to us, we will divest massively from Lagos!
hahaha,ibo man.
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by talktimi(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2013
eko ilee:

fhagott, Stop sniffing my d!!ck all over the place.

Fcukkk off if you don't have anything better to contribute or dispute my post with.

Dullard...
Fvcking bigot keeps barking like the bitc# he is. Classic stup/dity from eko olee the house boy

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ocelot2006(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2013
Emmadani: there is nofin like bad belle talk,akwa ibom wil overtake lagos in d future.Dats d reality,am not hating on anytin but am telin u d fact.From infrastructure,housing,industralization,commerce and business activities.Watch out...!

My brother, you can tick off infrastructure from that list 'cos Akwa Ibom already leads Lagos on that.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by afrikanns: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2013
xtianh: These pictures depict the true look of streets in Lagos where people believe its a paradise going by what they read and hear on the radio and here in Nairaland.
WHICH AGENT OF THE DEVIL ARE YOU SERVING HYPOCRITE,HONESTLY IF YOU RESIDE IN LAGOS YOU SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY EJECTED FROM LAGOS TO IBO LAND WHERE YOUR SKIN LL BE PEELED ALIVE,HYPOCRITE
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by xtianh(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2013
afrikanns:
WHICH AGENT OF THE DEVIL ARE YOU SERVING HYPOCRITE,HONESTLY IF YOU RESIDE IN LAGOS YOU SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY EJECTED FROM LAGOS TO IBO LAND WHERE YOUR SKIN LL BE PEELED ALIVE,HYPOCRITE
Speaking out of point and hatred. This is a pure example of Ignorance Filled Coconut Head...(IFCH). Go and read your books please

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ocelot2006(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
afrikanns:

And why're you pissed that the OP just exposed the over-hypd administration of Lagos? If it was a post on the FG, you wouldve rained abuses on GEJ.

BTW, no one, including Fashola, has the right to evict a law abiding Nigerian citizen from Lagos, 'cos last time I checked, Lagos is still a part of the Federation, and all citizens are entitled entitled to live in any state they want. So STFU cos you can't do anything more than a bloody hanging pant.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by mindtricks: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
anonimi:

Awolowo had MUCH LESS REAL dudget per capita (annual budget/population) adjusted for inflation 60 years ago and adressed all BASIC services including roads.
UPN's Jakande did the same with LESS budget per capita when crude oil prices were in the range of USD30 unlike today when it hovers around USD100 and is SHARED from the federation account based on population.
Awolowo did not even have oil money but depended mainly on cocoa proceeds. And we know what he did.

So we should stop making LAME excuses for the CLUELESS non performer duo of Tinubu & Fashola who have been in POWER for 14 years

1,2,3,4 years Tinubu
5,6,7,8 years Tinubu
9,10,11,12 years Fashola
13,14 years Fashola

and only have cheap & cheerful but hyper inflated white elephant projects in VI, Ikoyi, Lekki and a few spots in Ikeja & Surulere.

Meanwhile no pipeborne water, inadequate PUBLIC primary & secondary schools, inadequate primary health centres, increasde fees of LASU that was built by Jakande who had LESS REAL budget per individual etc.

The megalomaniacs in ACN only talk about true federalism they have not taken any LEGISLATIVE action towards it despite the various constitution amendment that has taken place since 1999.
Bunch of shameless HYPOCRITES and CONMEN.
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by igchuka(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
nochio: You people always pretend everything is alright in lagos,when some of us have not gone to other parts of the country,for the basis of comparism,lagos state roads are bad,simple,the few motorable ones are major roads and mostly dual federal roads,the ones that are constructed is taking too long to be fixed,so why do you always hide from the truth when it comes to lagos issues.I am not moved by media propangada,try and see for yourselves,move around and be objective in with your assesments.
Dont mind them, many of them talking are not benefiting anything from what is happening there, there are slums i saw people living in, and i said that i had rather stay in my village than live there. All that glitters is not gold. Many of them are just suffering and smiling!

3 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by igchuka(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
abysirius: 1stly, d road u just mentioned is under construction. It's not just to construct roads that matter but to construct a lasting one like Isheri/Igando/Iyana Iba road. Road constructions are done depending on the type of vehicles known to be ploughing d road. D road that link Adeniyi Jones to Acme needs special attention. Heavy duty vehicles(60-80 tons) ploughing a road with no drainage yet with a swampy surface; such roads require special attention otherwise it won't be long before it's back to it's dilapidated state if done carelessly. Going forward, it is not far-fetched if we have a class of pple that believe Fashola is outstanding. Of course he is! I've been around for about 3 decades plus now yet I can't see one gov that has done better than BRF. Perhaps u've seen one, pls let me know. If there's a name that will make it difficult to tag BRF as d best gov Lag has ever had; may be Alhaji Lateef and u will agree with me it's been over 30yrs now. I understand everybdy cannot agree with this. Or those whose shops are closed because they're not law abiding hw do I expect them to feel about him? Okada men, Agbero, hawkers at computer village displayin their wares on d road, shop owners @ Ladipo, vagabonds, lawless pple etc. They all feel he's d worst we've got.
What criteria did you use to judge him the best.
For instance:
Enugu: 3m people = 3b
Lag: 18m people = 18b (plus 12b extra). My analogy is for those who like using population as an excuse. So you be the judge

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by igchuka(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Do you know how many years that that road has been under-construction? I won't be surprised if it remains like that till 2020.

Nobody is saying that Fashola is doing badly. At least most people can agree with the fact that he's probably the best governor that Lagos has had. But that does not take away the fact that his government is over-hyped.
It really over hyped, if any body wants to be fooled, so be it. But for me, i look beyond propaganda, am looking at hard facts.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
ig.chuka:
am look at hard facts

The hard facts = Your grammar suckss and your village is 100 years behind Lagos state.
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by igchuka(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
eko ilee:

The hard facts = Your grammar suckss and your village is 100 years behind Lagos state.
Pls focus on the issue and not on grammar. I dont need to be in lagos to become a billionaire. At least my village cannot boast of having slums, which even poor villagers will refuse to live in.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by smithsammy(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2013
xtianh: So your government left roads that are accrued to them and are facing FG roads where they will siphon more money and thereafter concession it.
most of you people lack what we call analytical manner!.even las vegas of the United State has some roads that are not worthy of publication simply because of its "bad condition". And mind u, the state that has the fastest growing economy in africa is lagos.....development is measured with level of Ifrastructure,Education,Life expectant rate,GNP,Per capital income,Standard of leaving and Security among others....only Blind,Illiterate and Naive-Hearted person would say LAGOS STATE is not develping..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News / Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.