Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State (47220 Views)

Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro / A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain / A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: See ACN e-cockroaches on their knees pleading for patience and understanding on the issues raised by the Op. However, the attitude of this same ACN e-cockroaches to federal govt responsibilities is do it now OR hell will be let loose. Hypocrites!

lol @ coward switching IDs.

You really don't have to play hide and seek to show your daily Love for Lagos as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Afam4eva(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
eggheaders: another pdp paid low life.lagos ain't perfect but no pdp state comes a distance second to lagos.
[size=14pt]It didn't start with Tinubu or Fashola's administration. Lagos has always been ahead of other states infrastructurally, so there's no contest there. What the OP is just trying to say is that the achievements of the present government is overbloated as people are fed with pictures of projects from a few highbrow areas whereas most parts of Lagos especially on the mainland look like shanties. A lot of roads are bad, very few have been paid attention to. One road that pains me personally is the road that links Ogba to Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja. For so many years the construction that never constructs has been lingering and the state government is paying no attention.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
eko ilee:

lol @ coward switching IDs.

You really don't have to play hide and seek to show your daily Love for Lagos as usual.
You think I have time for such rubbish? Because you'r so desperate and insecure that you switch from one ID to another doesn't mean others do the same. I have created over 200 topics since joining NL few months ago with my unique and outstanding ID. I dont have ANY reason to create a new ID. I dont get banned (except if mistakenly banned by antispambot) because my posts are ALWAYS within the rules and regulations of this forum. So, take your silly propaganda and LIES elsewhere. Fool!

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by xtianh(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
eko ilee: New Roads...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/645692_1_jpgf3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800

www.nairaland.com/attachments/645693_2_jpg156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b
These are called BillBoard roads some of them only exist on the billboard while the tax payers on the street are suffering from bad and dilapidated roads infrastructure. Lagos is over hyped in the media while individuals are suffering in the street.

4 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by dulphines: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
xtianh: Pic 1
So you want us to turn our head upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Randerl: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?So you want us to turn our heads upside down in order to view your picture of Lagos?

xtianh: These pictures depict the true look of streets in Lagos where people believe its a paradise going by what they read and hear on the radio and here in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by alaoeri: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
ba7man: Excuse me, were you really expecting all the streets to look like the ones in USA?? News Flash!!!....They all don't.
Don't mind the Op jare afterall ghettos also dey 4 US or ghetto na yoruba word.
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ekoilee: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You think I have time for such rubbish? Because you'r so desperate and insecure that you switch from one ID to another doesn't mean others do the same. I have created over 200 topics since joining NL few months ago with my unique and outstanding ID. I dont have ANY reason to create a new ID. I dont get banned (except if mistakenly banned by antispambot) because my posts are ALWAYS within the rules and regulations of this forum. So, take your silly propaganda and LIES elsewhere. Fool!

Keep quiet and go ask your lazy and incompetent masters in abuja to do their job and fix our roads in Lagos..

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by pappilo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
asala1:
Yes, some streets are like this in lagos, but I have come to understand that many of the untarred streets are pipeline streets. They cannot be tarred. An example is the Obawole-jojo-shaga road in agege.

Rubbish! My street has never been tarred and its nowhere near a pipeline. I can confidently say that 85% of roads/streets in Alimosho LG are untarred. I will also take some pics and post.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ewet: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
Atheist:-D:
You are 100% right. The streets are atrocious. I have personally walked these streets and they are terrible.
The ones in your state,are thy any beta?

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by seunfly: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
seunfly: May be this op is another inferiority complex filled egocentric paid political bigot. They are many on nairaland.
xtianh: lolz...you sound funny,bias and unintelligent. Sorry I am not the type u argue with. Final quote from you.
xtianh: so the money generated from these streets where are they taken to? If those citizens that pays tax through various medium cannot enjoy common good road then what are u saying?
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by ewet: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
xtianh: so the money generated from these streets where are they taken to? If those citizens that pays tax through various medium cannot enjoy common good road then what are u saying?

Can all the streets be fixed at once?Lagos has bin experiencing transformation since Fashola got thr.The masterplan of the state suffered tremendiously under past admos and the guy is just tryin to put things in order.
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by tellwisdom: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Bullshitt sad
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
The major roads are beautified but the streets are trash bins.. Sometimes i wonder why Lagos is been over-hyped.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News / Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.