Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State (47226 Views)

Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro / A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain / A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 03, 2013
N relatively lagos is d smallest place in dis country i dnt c any reason y it should not b like dubai.Rit b4 or 4rm 4rm indepence it has been d capital teritory uptil 1991,it has great revenue n allocation.Even abuja dat pple say is 2 smal,abuja is two times bigger lagos.Al state in nigeria are atleast 2 timez bigger than lagos,sum even 10 times like d north.Tifnubu realy mislead lagos.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by dozymars(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2013
eko ilee:

Seems your hatred for lagos is eating very deep into your soul. It's like every time you hear Lagos regardless of the topic, you pull out the same fake rubbish over and over...

Back in February, you posted the same fake trash. This was even about Ladipo market, but you still managed to smuggle in your fake pictures about the same road...

https://www.nairaland.com/1201984/filth-lagos-shut-ladipo-market/6#14418242.

Your pictures doesn't reflect the current reality regarding that road, that road is under construction and a major chunk of it is done and functioning detailed with eye witness pictures and assessment..

Stop your false propaganda, go to Ago palace way, okota and see for yourself.
Go and see the stagnant flooded road, no drainage.
Its current the worst road in lagos as write this, 10th may 2013.

the flood is span over 500meters. I can send a current picture if u need one or go and see it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by pappilo(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2013

Admiralty Way, Lekki

Issac John, GRA

Alimosho

Bonny Camp

Oba Akran, Ikeja
Re: Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 16, 2013
dozymars:

Stop your false propaganda, go to Ago palace way, okota and see for yourself.
Go and see the stagnant flooded road, no drainage.
Its current the worst road in lagos as write this, 10th may 2013.

the flood is span over 500meters. I can send a current picture if u need one or go and see it yourself.

I saw it too on channels tv some days ago and LASG must have sense the implication of the news report cos i thereafter saw one of its officials on tv trying to do some damaged control regarding that road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure / Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.