Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,578 members, 7,850,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

How To Know She Loves You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know She Loves You (27404 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know She Loves You by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2013
This's a terrible list, right from #1.

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Loves You by optimusprime2(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2013
Enegod: and also she will give you the damn punny!
OMFG!
ROTFL.... * rolls off the Balcony while ROTFLMBO*
LOOOOLiNG!
Dont get me wrong, I aint laffing at your comment- its your Signature thats killing me...
LOLING!
Re: How To Know She Loves You by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2013
50calibre: They should find a way to incorporate these things into the Nigerian school curriculum to combat this western neuro-virus called "feminism" that is infecting the brains of Nigerian women.

The essence of female obedience and subservience needs to be re-established & re-enforced in schools.
did u just use the word subservience?smh.u belong in the early 1670's.wtf!apeman.that's the word for it.(U).anyway just incase u r still blind to the workings of life and nature,I'd like u to open ur mind and observe life very well.look at nature and her ways.there's nothing on earth and beyond this universe that doesn't attest to superiority of the female gender.if anything like subservience should enter a relationship(I'm not in support of that word anyway in a relationship.),it's men who should pratise that.u guy are inferior creatures compared to females.I think God made Women to help redeem the shamefulness of mankind
#mytwocents#
Re: How To Know She Loves You by Decryptor(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2013
[s][/s]
Amb.charles:
Alll na lie joor#gurls are good pretenders
True talk, my ex did almost all that but yet i found out that the biatch was cheating
Re: How To Know She Loves You by RuuDie(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2013
when a woman does "tangible things" for you; especially when you do not ask or cajole her to, then she is in love with you. Anything else, na wash!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know She Loves You by wendieposh: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2013
Practice all these things and your man will feel choked and run. Not all these things work in our society. To me,easy does it.
Re: How To Know She Loves You by tonididdy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: How To Know She Loves You by nekede11(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
chi4ik: Hehehehe, my babe has 1st class in Relationship, she does more than this article
not only Ist class,wat of phd,masters...woman rapper
Re: How To Know She Loves You by dabrake(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
when you own these

Re: How To Know She Loves You by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
50calibre: They should find a way to incorporate these things into the Nigerian school curriculum to combat this western neuro-virus called "feminism" that is infecting the brains of Nigerian women.

The essence of FEMALE OBIDIENCE AND SUBSERVIENCE needs to be re-established & re-enforced in schools.
that is exactly what feminists are trying to destroy fortunatly for them they have gained grounds in nigeria and are teaching the women to stand up against men ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY PERCEIEVE THAT THEIR RIGHTS AND DIGNITY ARE BEING TRAMPLED UPON.as much as i am a fan of women obeying and respecting their husbands i am totally and completly against female subservience,it makes them victims of all sorts of nonsense all the time,the subservience gets to their brain that they dont even know when they are being abused and assaulted.if i have a daughter i will teach her to be respectful to her elder brother,her father and other male relatives who are older than her but to be mentally,domestically and financially strong and bold to face anyone irrespective of gender however that doesnt mean rudeness.many men should understand that there is a wide gap between humility,respect for your partner and subservience.by the way where do you want to see a subservient lady in this 21st century.even this teenage girls and pre adolescents sef dont have subservient tendencies if you observe them closely.all thanks to tv that is teaching and exposing them to be better enlightened young people,internet and their school subjects
Re: How To Know She Loves You by Decryptor(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
lorretta u: did u just use the word subservience?smh.u belong in the early 1670's.wtf!apeman.that's the word for it.(U).anyway just incase u r still blind to the workings of life and nature,I'd like u to open ur mind and observe life very well.look at nature and her ways.there's nothing on earth and beyond this universe that doesn't attest to superiority of the female gender.if anything like subservience should enter a relationship(I'm not in support of that word anyway in a relationship.),it's men who should pratise that.u guy are inferior creatures compared to females.I think God made Women to help redeem the shamefulness of mankind
#mytwocents#
STFU! When God created light and darkness,and called them day n night, he said it was good, he created the land and sea, he said it was good, when he created the birds of the air and the land animals he said it was good, then he created man ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his own image and likeness and looked at everything he created and saw that it was very good. But after he created Eve, there was no place God mention that it was good! Cos he himself knew what the world was in for. Read Genesis 1 very well to confirm

4 Likes

Re: How To Know She Loves You by ladel(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
but mine doesnt do any of this!
Re: How To Know She Loves You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
nne3870: Yeah we care a lot about our guys yet they still misbehave!
Nice piece by the way
not all guys
Re: How To Know She Loves You by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

grin Don't be rude!

Apologies.
Re: How To Know She Loves You by Iaz93: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
tunaprex: My girlfriend does all these things, plus she's always willing to share anything she has with me. *i'm a lucky guy!
Who asked you?
Re: How To Know She Loves You by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Shantyken:

If David mark come ur town n look for a girl do u knw hw many girls wil advertise diaself yet dem get boyfriend already ooo
Leave am, make she dey yarn dust.
Re: How To Know She Loves You by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

grin Don't be rude!

Apologies.
Re: How To Know She Loves You by hassymo5(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
she nag because she love me,,, nawaooooo
Re: How To Know She Loves You by Chomzy19(f): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2013

The essence of female obedience and subservience needs to be re-established & re-enforced in schools.
my dear if your manhood is threatend by feminism then get ready because ur kind is soon going into extinction. Feminism is here to stay n will get thicker as d years go by

2 Likes

Re: How To Know She Loves You by pendusky(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Are you lonely?
maybe
Re: How To Know She Loves You by G12(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
what if she does all these and when you ask her out she says "no"?

Abeg make una drop all dese theories and letz be practical.
Re: How To Know She Loves You by Chomzy19(f): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
Decryptor: STFU! When God created light and darkness,and called them day n night, he said it was good, he created the land and sea, he said it was good, when he created the birds of the air and the land animals he said it was good, then he created man ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his own image and likeness and looked at everything he created and saw that it was very good. But after he created Eve, there was no place God mention that it was good! Cos he himself knew what the world was in for. Read Genesis 1 very well too confirm
u are d one who needs to SU, wat did God say before he create d female, d things he created were good, but d female came to crown d creations, d only creation that was not created by word of mouth or out of nothing, what does that tell u?

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Loves You by mencade5(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
keke drop me here.

Re: How To Know She Loves You by Leaknigerianews(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
nne3870: Yeah we care a lot about our guys yet they still misbehave!
Nice piece by the way
girls too mishehave
Re: How To Know She Loves You by Aklofs: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
It should go like this 4 some naija girls
Ijele-igbo:
• She yells because u didnt give her money.
• She cries because she's pretending.
• She smiles out of no where because u've given ha money.
• She scrunches her face becos she needs money.
• She hits you because she wants punny.
• She stares at you because she wants u 2 woo ha.
• She calls every half hour because she needs money/BB BOLD.
• She lectures you because she's had punny with many nd u're a learner .
• She kisses you because u've given ha money.
• She asks you questions because she wants money.
• She wants to know where you are 2 kom and have brkfast/lunch.
• She calls/flashes becos she needs money.
• She walks beside you wen u're going shopping 4 ha Brazillian hair.
• She sits close to you becos u've just given ha money.
• She stands in front of you because she's hungry.

Truth is, That d girl needs cash badly :]

[www.aklofsmemory.com]

2 Likes

Re: How To Know She Loves You by Kingspin(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
For the ladies;They care when there is money..they love when they are sure,They call back when they are fulfil and relax when they get what them want.Aside this there is no love..

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Loves You by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
tpacalipse: Apologies.

Accepted
Re: How To Know She Loves You by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
Wow! This made front page? Cool cool
Re: How To Know She Loves You by DeNoble1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
chi4ik: Hehehehe, my babe has 1st class in Relationship, she does more than this article
That means you are just one of her many victims of pretentious and deceitful behaviors
Re: How To Know She Loves You by morenath(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
All of this thus not guarantee Love...
Re: How To Know She Loves You by idriis: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Abeg who sing this song? *you wanna scatter my head...abi you be ogbanje*
Re: How To Know She Loves You by francisduru: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
Students eyes in the class
(-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-)
(-_-) (-_-) (-_-)
When teacher say
tomorrow will be exam
(O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O)
During the exam
(→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←)
(→_→) (←_←)
When invigilator comes in
(↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓ )

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React / How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / Why Do Women Call Men Big Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.