Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 (16259 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. / 2015: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
lagcity: I laff in 99% votes. grin
Who got your own 99% votes?
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
funnyx: That's why it's not always right to vote based on religious and ethnic sentiments, I hope that 2015 Nigerians will vote for the right candidate by looking beyond tribal and religious sentiment.
That must be a fantasy Nigeria where people will not vote based only on ethnicity and religion including you and them.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Who has time for Willy Ezugwu that speaks for opposition parties? The guy has always been in the opposition so no one should be surprised. He is the IGBO VERSION of Lai Muhammed, the notorious liar.

I believe we can give him time if its coming from worthwhile and trustworthy Igbos like Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, Pius Anyim etc?
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
mikeansy: what some people do not realise is that rigging is like coup-de-tat, you need a level of public support to succeed.

Jonathan did well in 2011 because of strong support from the whole South. If Jonathan looses South West in 2015 he will definitely loose because he has no leg in NW and NE for obvious reasons.

The battleground will be Middle belt . . . with a half hearted or lesser support from Igbos in 2015 compared to 2011 Jonathan is headed for defeat.

If APC select their candidate wisely and lets say Fashola emerge. Fashola is a Yoruba Muslim and will have both ethno-religious advantage and a moral advantage because of his Governance records in Lagos.

before the 2011 election, some of us predicted the outcome of the electoral map as it happened.

The only way Jonathan wins in 2015 is if APC defeat themselves in their own primary and field a Buhari or that sort of figure.

Fashola/VP candidate from Benue, Plateau, Taraba or Adamawa who is a Christain will defeat Jonathan in a landslide.

This is politics 101!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dream on about Fashola. According to Nigerian behavioural constitution, Yoruba has had their turn inside the cookie jar with OBJ's 8 years of dictatorship, it now the turn of others. Why can't APC find credible candidates from outside Yoruba? Igbos in APC won't mind joining Islam for 8 years at least, if that is the sole qualification.
This cunning idea of using APC to jump back into Aso Rock through arm swisting when your turn again is 2040 can't work.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by kalunomics(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Igbos like making empty threats. noise makers!!!!
So many kids here! I'll bet my bottom dollar, this lazy child didn't read the news, let alone go through the comments.
Very soon he'll be a graduate, if he's not already!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by greall1: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
what i want is i don"t want to see man call Jonathan in the 2015 election because me personally i won"t stress my self to vote.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Both the message and messenger lack credibility.

Ok, what is the message? That it is wrong for the FG to construct Second Niger Bridge under PPP? We have seen countless reports of how the present govt intends to actualise the Second Niger Bridge. Yes, it is PPP and there will one tolling point but the arrangement is such that FG will provide N30billion while Julius Berger and its partners will provide N70billion. If the govt fulfils it part of the deal and the bridge becomes a reality, then it has done what other govts since 1985 or so have failed to do.
Why does our fufu has to develop some tooth when it comes our turn to swallow? The PPP is baptism way of saying that you will have to pay for the bridge by yourself through toll. Did he tell them this before they gave him the vote that they will be indebted to Julius Berger and their Nigerian behind the scene cronies for years to come or where do you think the N70b will come from to pay back the private people?

Note the template for constructing Second Niger Bridge has always been PPP because there's already an existing bridge.
Is that a fact that where there is already an old structure, the new one must be through PPP?

By the way, the same character that speaks for opposition parties that are doing several unending PPP projects (eg the Lekki road with tolling points) in Lagos is sermonizing about PPP here.
Why put our people in debt, when you are selling millions of barrel of oil daily and you are supposed to be the messiah, just because Lagos got PPP project. We will prefer a petrochemical industry through PPP, not road, rich/poor uses.

As for the Onitsha port, I dont know why things have not started happening there. The govt has completed and commissioned the port. They said they want to concession it to private management but I dont know why that is taking too long.
You don't know why? That doesn't sound like you. Its not like you not to know. Please why not find out. I am sure there will be a very good swallowable excuse for it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
ifihearam:

Smh. Common enemy my royal foot. The Igbos are voiceless and without integrity. Just a bag of ghana must go will do the magic and a U-turn would be made .
Where was your bank account number when OPC and the new UPN collected your own Ghana must go magic?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
thelastPope: [size=14pt]Comedy Central! One unknown Igbo man sent an email to channels and it became news?[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Never mind one unknown alien man, what he said, is it the truth? Obviously truth is measured based on whose favours its spearheading.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
gerald09: Why d hell will dis old fo*ol assume I would do what he says cos am igbo, F*UCK you if u have problem with jonathan that's ur F*uking business. Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ are trying to reduce tribalism in Nigeria so our children will have peace n Old gays are tryin to cos bad blood. I say FU*CK You and your igbo bulls*hit. It FU*ckin embarrassing when people say the igbo man always hav a price, its people like you they talk about S*uckin d di*cks of men n call on all igbos to follow u Su*ck di*c cos am igbo. Its a free country n every single nigeria has the ryt to make dem own decision I don't give a F*uck were dey from. F*uckin son of a b*itch! Racist B*arstard.
Ah! the time you spent just swearing and cursing, could have been used making more sense.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ekoilee: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
lagcity: I laff in 99% votes. grin

lmao..
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
ifihearam:

Don't want to ruin your hopes oo but we both know an Igbo Will NEVER be the number 1 citizen of this country with the existing political calculation. The only person who can effect that change is GEJ and that's why the Igbos must as a matter of urgency support whole heartedly this current administration and they can be compensated with the office of the vice president if their loyalty pleases the president .
Who really wants to be a Nigerian number one citizen in a sane world? OBJ was number 1 for few years-how did that fair with you, his number one blood brother?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
moodswing:
GEJ is our father. Fantastic.
Your father?
The man feeding, clothing and schooling you all these years without knowing that you are just another man's love child must be livid now. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
naijabigfish: The Igbos were warned before the last presidential election not to vote for oga Jonathan but they would not listen. They should go and lick their wounds timid set of people who would betray their own kind for a bag of Naira.
Who then did you and the rest that listened voted for in that last presidential election?
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
deletrue: Willy Ezugwu should be very hungry by now. I know him very well. Probably looking for some assistance from the president, otherwise who is willy to speak for the igbos? There are highly respected igbos than that nontity and insignificant being. I advise let us undermine that stuff and concentrate on other mportant issue.
If he is talking rubbish because he is hungry, why waste assistance on him?
Respected Igbos like who?-Nweke Anyigo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ekoilee: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
lumeneng22: Divided igbo may not have such chance afterall.
Who is united in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by nduchucks: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Eziachi na agba oku (Eziachi is on fire) !!!! cheesy
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
eko ilee: .
Remember your own 99% vote dividend for OBJ in 2003, when he thanked you by his butt kicking out all but one AD governors and made Agbero like Fayose your ruler, created the likes of bleached face Akala as your wise men and how he finally laid your beloved AD party to the grave yard of politics. Always think of yourself first, before gloating or dishing out advise on political behaviour.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ifechez: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Clerverly:

He is now a nonentity because he spoke the obvious. I pity your kids! I wonder the manner of dad you are, to them nincompoop! angry angry angry angry

you are a cow. what manner of did that fool speak? take it or leave it, come 2015 south east will vote massively for bro jona.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by joe1975: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Online Marketplace for Nigerian Manufacturers, Suppliers, Importers, Exporters and Buyers. http://www.youandbuyer.com
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ekoilee: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
Eziachi:
Remember your own 99% vote dividend for OBJ in 2003, .

We didn't vote for OBJ or support OBJ. Learn some political history and quit displaying ignorance on the internet...

Besides, this is the village and ramshackle village yam port you people begged for ....
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
ifechez:

you are a cow. what manner of did that fool speak? take it or leave it, come 2015 south east will vote massively for bro jona.
Are You not making the same mistake you claimed the fool made when he spoke for south east by yourself speaking for the south east against 2015
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
eko ilee:

We didn't vote for OBJ or support OBJ. Learn some political history and quit displaying ignorance on the internet...

Besides, we don't beg for village and ramshackle village yam port , we build our own..
Really, who did you vote for, Buhari/Okadigbo ticket? grin
While they got Yam port, what did you get for your own sweat? Nothing! and starvation of fund to Lagos, thuggery, Bola Ige pumped inside his bedroom, his supposed killer winning senate seat from his prison.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ekoilee: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Eziachi:
Really, who did you voter for Buhari/Okadigbo? grin

I have no Idea, please educate us..
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
eko ilee:

I have no Idea, please educate us..
No problem and send my fee to the salvation army near you. You voted OLU FALEA 1999 when you WERE spoiled for choice with two Yoruba candidates as OBJ you can't stand was the other alternative.
In 2003, with no Yoruba in the race except OBJ, you have no choice again than to sacrifice everything for him to win including AD governors, except a wise Bola Tinubu then. Next question.
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ekoilee: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
Eziachi:
No problem and send my fee to the salvation army near you. You voted OLU FALEA 1999 when you WERE spoiled for choice with two Yoruba candidates as OBJ you can't stand was the other alternative.
In 2003, with no Yoruba in the race except OBJ, you have no choice that than to sacrifice everything for him to win including AD governors, except a wise Bola Tinubu then. Next question.

In summary, Yoruba people voted for and supported OBJ?

Thanks, but no thanks for the ignorant, odious and lousy miseduction...
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
eko ilee:

In summary, not 1999 but 100% 2003, if I am wrong, who did you give your vote?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by ekoilee: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Eziachi:
In summary, not 1999 but 100% 2003, if I am wrong, who did you give your vote?

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by tical(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
Empty barrels make the loudest Noise undecided
Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Eziachi: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
eko ilee:

Ignorant, odious and lousy miseducation is not for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
mikeansy: what some people do not realise is that rigging is like coup-de-tat, you need a level of public support to succeed.

Jonathan did well in 2011 because of strong support from the whole South. If Jonathan looses South West in 2015 he will definitely loose because he has no leg in NW and NE for obvious reasons.

The battleground will be Middle belt . . . with a half hearted or lesser support from Igbos in 2015 compared to 2011 Jonathan is headed for defeat.

If APC select their candidate wisely and lets say Fashola emerge. Fashola is a Yoruba Muslim and will have both ethno-religious advantage and a moral advantage because of his Governance records in Lagos.

before the 2011 election, some of us predicted the outcome of the electoral map as it happened.

The only way Jonathan wins in 2015 is if APC defeat themselves in their own primary and field a Buhari or that sort of figure.

Fashola/VP candidate from Benue, Plateau, Taraba or Adamawa who is a Christain will defeat Jonathan in a landslide.

This is politics 101!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEJ can't win SW! He can't even rig it! All the apostles of rigging have been reduced to shadows, not even by opposition but by GEJ himself. The kind of unity of purpose that PDP deployed to prosecute 2011 presidential election in SW is gone forever.The only thing he can achieve in SW is 25% electoral requirement and that in itself is fast becoming an uphill task.

Forget stories, SE will vote GEJ but with less enthusiasm relative to 2011. But anything short of resounding success from the south, GEJ is a goner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu / Orji Uzor Kalu Endorses Ahmed Lawan For Senate President (Photos) / Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.