Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me (13164 Views)

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently / My Fiancee's Mum Is A Jehovah Witness:please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Omexonomy: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Pour holy water in your house
are you a catholic
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Omexonomy: are you a catholic
Former Catholic

tho Mi pagan, nig Catholic
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by deeptinka: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03: Guy, do a search for any holes in your roof or leakages around your house.

Then also change your locks as someone could be playing a sick prank on you.

Prayer wont solve anything

like is said in my post, i have all openings covered and even my bedroom is so open and free. No opening that i know of. my doors was locked and windows covered with mosquito net. i have checked thoroughly before crying out.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by deeptinka: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
techie: The bats are resident inthe room in that house stop looking for spiritual answers to physical issues

Go and fumigate your house. Thats what you shouldhave done before moving in

So i thought when i had my first two experiences, am only terrified cos i have all holes covered, doors were locked and windows covered. i stay alone and wonder how else this creature crippled in cos nobody opened my door. I woke up about 4am this morning and still in shock.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by deeptinka: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
enilove: I had a similar experience when I packed to my own house a Ijoko. My wife called me to come and see bats in the visitors toilet,we later killed it and in the morning we discovered another 3, which we also killed.

About 7 months latter when we were having our church programm ,our G.O during the prayer session said some bats visited somebody's house ,although they killed it but the arrow had already been fired.
We were asked to pray for the evil arrows to go back to the senders.

Those bats ,though killed by you,are for witchcraft purpose and satanic attack. The area of the attack can be many,only God can tell.

You need to pray and cover yourself and your family with the blood of Jesus.

Tell your Pastor about it.There is need for you to pray very hard.

If you are a Christian, follow the below stated advice:

Ask God to forgive you of all your sins.

Decide within you not to go back to those sin again.

PRAYER POINTS ARE:

Confession 54:17.

No evil vow,decision or prophecy shall come to pass in my life,in the name of Jesus.

My life,you will not be used by the devil,in the name Jesus.

Father Lord,let every curse of impossibility against me backfire to the sender ,in the name of Jesus.

Father Lord,let every agent of impossibity fashioned against me receive permanent failure,in the name of Jesus.

I refuse to be diverted from the path of blessings,in the name of Jesus.

My life ,refuse every bewitchment ,in the name of Jesus.

Every door that I have used my hand to open for the enemy to come into my life,be closed by the blood of Jesus.

Every evil bird that wants to drink the milk of my life,die in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost fire,burn away every satanic deposit in this my flat and in my life,in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy that this my new apartment and area will not become my caldron,in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic bat of darkness programmed against my life,be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy that the counsel of the wicked against my life in this city or environment shall not stand,and I command it to perish,in the name if Jesus.

Every councell of God for my life,begin to prosper,in the name of Jesus.

I remove the spell of any witchcraft bat over my neck,in the name of Jesus.

O Lord my God and creator,let every evil bird/bat hunt its owners,in the name of Jesus.

Evey council of witchcraft ,working against me will not prosper,in the name of Jesus.

I soak myself and family in the blood of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus,saturate this environment now ,in the name of Jesus.

Every evil cloud upon my life , disappear by fire,in the name of Jesus.

Every demonic authority in my environment,opposing me,be arrested by the Holy Ghost,in the name of Jesus.

I receive deliverance from evil powers and demonic authorities controlling this area or land,in the name of Jesus.

Pray as the Holy Spirit directs you,and have faith that God has answered your prayers.

If you can do a night vigil with the prayers,may be by friday night / saturday because of time ,you will get more revelation about your environment.

Remember,we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and wicked powers in the heavenlies.

Thanks, i will do so.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by deeptinka: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
Omexonomy: Noting we no go see for nairaland all kind of advice.

This dude is making matters worst.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by obowunmi(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Responses are very funny. Loooooool

The bats have been living there before you moved in.grin

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
ijawkid:

gringrin...

No be buzugee wife be ishiLOVE??.....wink....

I no go fit seperate fight o...grin
Lmao!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Even you?

Is hi my love, how could you be this foolish? Spiritual bats that get burnt?

Au contraire, honey, thou art the foolish one. There are dark mysteries in this world that you can't fathom.

5 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
enilove:

They would not want to try it,because of the ritual and the spiritual consequences.

And have u asked those leaving in oversease how they got there?
Some were through diabolic means and some not.

Even with prayers God can make them to grant you your visa with ease.

There many politicians engage in rituals.

As someone said,be realistic and stop lying to urself that these things do not exist.

Do you know the number of bini boys that die in the Sahara desert when trying to trek to europe? You think they wouldn't have preferred the "teleporting" option?

2 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
@Enilove, its not a matter of lying to myself. It is a matter of choosing to believe it/in it.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Heatblast(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
deep_tinka: I moved into my apartment around satellite town July last year and very recently(Last month) i have been experiencing something strange. The first was about a month ago, i got back home and immediately the light was restored, i noticed a Bat flying in my room(my personal). I immediately launched an attack and killed it, i also ensured it was completely burnt to ashes. Then Two days later another one appeared. This time it was witnessed by myself and my neighbor and we both attacked it and killed. I decided to close every opening in my room and ensured my room was always locked after that second experience.

Just this morning again, i woke up with my lights still dim, i heard some strange noise inside my room again, i quickly reached for the light switch and low and behold another Bat in my room again. This time am very very terrified. I think something is wrong and have to cry out.

How on earth can a Bath enter a room with doors and windows closed, no opening anywhere? What could be the significant of this horrible creature crippling into my bedroom room while am asleep?

My people, am not a believer of superstition, but this experience is terrifying and i think i need some counsel. Please anybody with similar experience should advice as am determined to put an end to this repeated development.

Abeg HELP!

I'll advice you to recheck, small bats can creep through a space the size of a fingernail(this I know cos those tiny mammals once paid me a visit).

PS: bats aren't horrible creatures, they are even more of our relatives than the birds cool, don't kill them again it's probably a she with children to feed that mistakenly wanders into your house looking for food

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by staggerman(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
What if you had seen a fowl in your house? grin grin grin
Bats are to some people, what fowl is to you- MEAT

It is only the thing you fear that can be used to haunt you. When you lose fear over such things, they cease to exist.

Next time you see such thing, kill it and eat it >: grin grin grin grin
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
deep_tinka: I moved into my apartment around satellite town July last year and very recently(Last month) i have been experiencing something strange. The first was about a month ago, i got back home and immediately the light was restored, i noticed a Bat flying in my room(my personal). I immediately launched an attack and killed it, i also ensured it was completely burnt to ashes. Then Two days later another one appeared. This time it was witnessed by myself and my neighbor and we both attacked it and killed. I decided to close every opening in my room and ensured my room was always locked after that second experience.

Just this morning again, i woke up with my lights still dim, i heard some strange noise inside my room again, i quickly reached for the light switch and low and behold another Bat in my room again. This time am very very terrified. I think something is wrong and have to cry out.

How on earth can a Bath enter a room with doors and windows closed, no opening anywhere? What could be the significant of this horrible creature crippling into my bedroom room while am asleep?

My people, am not a believer of superstition, but this experience is terrifying and i think i need some counsel. Please anybody with similar experience should advice as am determined to put an end to this repeated development.

Abeg HELP!

Your help is in the hands of the Lord. Watch this videoclip and see how this night bird that invaded a church during service was dealt with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRkgTlsRLGY
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Your help is in the hands of the Lord. Watch this videoclip and see how this night bird that invaded a church during service was dealt with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRkgTlsRLGY

Poor bird, probably fell out of fatigue and continuous taunting from the guy in blue jeans and white t-shirt. The fact the video had to be cut showed what happened during the interval.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Au contraire, honey, thou art the foolish one. There are dark mysteries in this world that you can't fathom.

We will make very good husband and wife. I would start by arresting that foolish pastor that has been brainwashing you and then burning all your bibles grin

(I just dey joke ooo)
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
deep_tinka:

like is said in my post, i have all openings covered and even my bedroom is so open and free. No opening that i know of. my doors was locked and windows covered with mosquito net. i have checked thoroughly before crying out.

Someone could have an extra key?

Your ceiling style could be a false ceiling?

So many possibilities but if you want to go spiritual, tere are many pastors and juju men ready to rob you of your hard earned money. Your choice
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Ishilove: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

We will make very good husband and wife. I would start by arresting that foolish pastor that has been brainwashing you and then burning all your bibles grin

(I just dey joke ooo)
If you venture marry me, God will arrest you and you will become born again cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ishilove:
If you venture marry me, God will arrest you and you will become born again cheesy grin

God na policeman? Abegi........una modern girls sef....live like christian, f4ck like atheist...

Dey form virgin mary there......
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

Poor bird, probably fell out of fatigue and continuous taunting from the guy in blue jeans and white t-shirt. The fact the video had to be cut showed what happened during the interval.

You must be a funny guy. You should have said that it fell because of continuous nagging. shocked
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by wiegraf: 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Op, i have a solution that cannot fail. This is what you do; find a bridge or a sky scraper, make sure it is a good distance from the ground, enough to kill you, then jump off. I guarantee this will solve your issues. I highly reccomend this solution to anyone with similar problems as well
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You must be a funny guy. You should have said that it fell because of continuous nagging. shocked

Actually the congregation present seemed small and the whole group participated in the taunting but the guy in blue jeans and t-shirts was actually firing pellets towards the bird.

Something close happened in an Anglican Church and the sexton just drove it away with a long stick.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by deeptinka: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
wiegraf: Op, i have a solution that cannot fail. This is what you do; find a bridge or a sky scraper, make sure it is a good distance from the ground, enough to kill you, then jump off. I guarantee this will solve your issues. I highly reccomend this solution to anyone with similar problems as well

Your solution is well received, i can imagine what would have happened to your family members that have tried it before. Good recommendation embarassed
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
@deep tinka, seriously it would be to you what you perceive it to be. If you take it as a mere bat, it would be a mere bat. if you take it to be witches at work, it would be that. It is a mind thing.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2013
ezme: @deep tinka, seriously it would be to you what you perceive it to be. If you take it as a mere bat, it would be a mere bat. if you take it to be witches at work, it would be that. It is a mind thing.
Another lie. Let's assume I take every word you say to be that of a fool, does that make you one. Smh.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2013
I didn't even bother to read enilove's post.. That lady/guy knows more about witchcraft than Christianity... talk about Heaven's undercover CIA agent..

sheeesh...

@OP: Check your roof, ceiling, whatever before you start checking demons.. Sometimes, the demons we chase live inside our heads....

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by lekkie073(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2013
U r about to become batman be dat o. Is there anyone with d name joker living close to u? shocked
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2013
Reyginus: Sometimes I wonder how ANY african will deny that he has not experienced, talk more seing, a supernatural.
It seems to me a fat lie.
A case of self-delusion.

...iv got no idea! undecided when I saw a human being flying at night in congo I jst had to believe! Dis is Africa o!
@op jst check if they are any holes in ur room, u cnt blame the bats on witchcraft and the supernatural
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by nenergy(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2013
Logicboy03: Guy, do a search for any holes in your roof or leakages around your house.
I concur! This must be an open vent somewhere. We experienced this when we moved into our new apartment. I couldn't sleep well at night.lol I did a search found open vent and no more bats! Bats love dark places and the space between the roof and ceiling is just dark enough.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by alumnidoggz(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2013
i used to experience the same thing,when i moved to an apartment in 2000.am alway killing bats in my bedroom.i now study them and found out that when its rainning season they usually look for a place warm because they are mammals.and i also got to find out that they are getting into the room through my sliding glass.are u using a sliding glass?u konw sliding glass has space in between,so they hide in between the glass.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by yuzedo: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2013
Poor Owl! Those charlatans just destroyed God's creature for nothing! Just to suck in gullible souls! Ridiculous!

@OP: Bruce Wayne was afraid of Bats.... Because of that, they killed his Parents. And he had to learn Martial Arts & go on butt-kicking spree every night. See where i am going with this? Just start preparing bro.. wink Well, the name Batman has been taken, so you may have to be Batboy, Batkid, or Batindividual. The choice is yours.. Just start sewing your costume now and learning gidigbo! grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? / New Photos Of Children Who Survived Reigners Church Collapse / Muhammed And The Flying Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.