Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me (13165 Views)

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently / My Fiancee's Mum Is A Jehovah Witness:please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Richieboyn: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
ezme:

These bats that you have diagnosed to be demons were created by the God you serve. When actually are we going to stop chasing shadows?

The devil can take d form of anything as a disguise my dear. He came to Eve in d form of a snake. We're not chasing shadows. We're serving Yahweh Adonai. The one thing you should understand is that Satan is VERY VERY POWERFUL. (Anyone who tells u otherwise is misleading you). BUT, although he is powerful, when he comes in contact with Yahweh Sabaoth, Yahweh Elohim, Yahweh Raar, Yahweh tsidkenu...his powers have no choice but 2BOW to d power of the ALMIGHTY GOD. And den d Children of Yahweh will sing: "Satan don fall 4ground O! March am! March am!!"...

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Richieboyn: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
ezme:

Take this advice and see the portion of your earnings that would do down the drain on this project this year. It would not end with bats. Visions would be seen,prophecies would be made. Only, then you would know that you successfully roped yourself in for the con.

It depends on whether u see someone who is 4real or a hungry person.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by stankezzy: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ishilove: Op, you wear the shoe so you know where it pinches. If you are absolutely certain that there are no entry points to your flat, and these bats continue to come even after you change the locks, then it is the work of the agents of darkness.

Don't listen to anyone who is saying the supernatural is not real otherwsie you will fall into a deep pit. You better wake up seriously because you are under attack. Before you sleep, make sure you pray and anoint yourself with the blood of Jesus and ask God to reveal the mystery behind these bat appearances in your house. Ces't fini.
mistake most people make is to call atheist ignorant people.have u ever asked ur self why they can quote nd argue bibble?there are more than 1million religions ,but it is only christianity there interest is in,they attack christianity 99%nd islamic religion 1% so that it will be as if the are against religiob ;have u ever asked ur self why they ignore others nd only attack christianity.since christianity is not their religion how do they come to know the bibble more than most christian.
the answer is-
THEY ARE ANTI-CHRIST,THEY ARE WAITEING FOR THE HOUR OR TIME OF THEIR FULL MANIFESTATION. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ND DOING,THEY ARE SIMPLY ON A MISSION TO OPPOSE THE WORK OF CHRIST.BUT THEY HAVE FAILLED.

3 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by pekelepekele(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hahaha . @op here is the solution to your problem.

Your agent or Landlord you got the house from is the one playing this trick with you . to scare you away without even waiting to ask to be refunded .

A friend had experienced something similar but we were able to solve the mystery . It was exactly from the roof the landlord son is dropping strange animals into my Guy's room and in the long run it was this same Landlord that sent a man in white garment to wait for this guy in the morning along the street . Telling him that he has to leave that house within 7 days without even letting the landlord or agent know because they will use him for ritual purposes .

Mystery unsolved at a bar where . The white garment man was chilling with Landlord's son but right now they are all chilling together once they know their a.z.z got busted.

Talk about Lagos have experienced a lot!!!

Hope this help

2 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by supaeagles(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
I remember "count" in Sesame Street used to have a lot of bats too.....maybe you should stop counting to put yourself to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by basadenet: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
I am hearing it for the first time and to me it is very strange, if you had mention rat, well ok but BAT. Please seek a spiritual help from your church or mosque so that they can come and pray/sanctify that your house..I do not say that you should go and call a Pastor or Alfa but your church/mosque members.God wiil take control.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
stankezzy: mistake most people make is to call atheist ignorant people.have u ever asked ur self why they can quote nd argue bibble?there are more than 1million religions ,but it is only christianity there interest is in,they attack christianity 99%nd islamic religion 1% so that it will be as if the are against religiob ;have u ever asked ur self why they ignore others nd only attack christianity.since christianity is not their religion how do they come to know the bibble more than most christian.
the answer is-
THEY ARE ANTI-CHRIST,THEY ARE WAITEING FOR THE HOUR OR TIME OF THEIR FULL MANIFESTATION. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ND DOING,THEY ARE SIMPLY ON A MISSION TO OPPOSE THE WORK OF CHRIST.BUT THEY HAVE FAILLED.

You are truly beyond redemption with the nonsense you typed.

I will only ask you to look up one name; maryam namazie
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Bats soup recipe
Ingredients
3 - 4 fruit bats, well washed but neither skinned nor eviscerated
water
1 Tbsp. Finely sliced fresh ginger
1 LARGE onion, quartered
garlic and lots of it !!!
sea salt to taste
Chopped scallions
soy sauce and coconut milk / cream

Place the bats in a large kettle and add water to cover, ginger, onion, garlic and salt.
Bring to a boil and cook for 60 minutes.
Strain broth into a second kettle.
Take the bats, skin them and discard the skin.
Remove meat from the bones and return meat, and any of the viscera you fancy, to the broth.
Heat.
Serve liberally sprinkled with scallions and further seasoned with soy sauce and/or coconut cream.
Makes 4 servings.

2 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by majorgr: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
My friend, there is nothing superstitious about this. Thank God it is part of my expertise 2 study animal behaviour attitude. 1. U need 2 realize that bat sometimes behave like rats, they can sqeeze in to any tiny space especialy through d celling. I suspect u are living in an upstair apartment? 2. In my area, u wil b amaze 2 see d tiny spaces dis facinating creature creeps in 2 live in d celing during d day. 3. I also suspect it is an insect bat, cuz there are 3 kinds of bad which are: insect bats, fruit bats and vampire bats. But dnt worry down where u are there are no vampire bats, we rarely encounter them here in Nigeria, although, they are locatd in other states, they are usualy responsible for the spread of rabbies. 4. U nid 2 realize that they are noctonal animals and get 2 rest during d day in a dark spot. Im sure your room is very dark when you are not around? Try 2 encourage the entrace of light even if it means openin d curtains when you are not around, it will keep them uncomfortable. Lastly, check again meticulously, u are definately going 2 see sumwhere at the top where they creep in. Dont be suprice if d hole u c is tiny as i said b4 they can squeeze in.

3 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by voodoogangster(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
As strange as it may seem, to you, authoritatively ur house isnt hunted, bats are basically the only flying mammal they gace been turned into vilian by stories and made to look evil, they are attracted to ur house due to perfect stable temperature which may defer surrounding by surrounding, obviously wen the last occupant left tge house was an ideal shelter, they are harmless and u ave nutin to fear or be superstitious abiut. To get rid of them simply amplify the area they normally take shelter wit 200 watt electric glow bulbs trust me they will leave. Its my professional advice avin wrkd wit animals for over 20yrs. Gdlck

3 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by topsy1971: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
@OP, there is no spiritual attack and cause for any alarm. Develop your spiritual intuition to receive some advanced supernatural endowment. Bats are special animals possessing both aviarian and mammalian powers. You are being notified of some potentials to transform you to a higher being and obtained spiritual blessings. Bats don't make friends with just anybody except chosen. Based on your faith, pray for God to open your mind to understand your imminent transformation. Could be financial, prophetic,healing etc. Being friendly to the Bats can also help.

2 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by dgysoft(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
Buy pump action or mark IV, and open your doors and windows wide. watch out.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by MrCork: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
...gets on phone...calls: BATMAN!!! angry
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by lordnammy(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2013
Weather spiritual bat or not what I want you to do is to have a good mind set. Refuse to believe any deity, witchcraft is against you. Believe that substance re on your side. If you start study of witchcraft you find out so many thing the will make so confused and awful.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ayando(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2013
Dear Poster,
I personally like to judge tins frm the logical perspective before delving into spiritual. First of all, are you the only occupant experiencing this? Have you looked around to see if there are no openings in your house?
Long before a car breaks down, there is always a sign. What am saying in essence is, if there r no signs that that house is prone to bat visitation, then you need to explore another option of addressing this other than physical means.Peace
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by litaninja(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2013
First off, Bats are tasty to eat. Speaking from experience here. Second, the issue with the tiny space in the sliding windows is something I've experienced before. Bats can squeeze through those and suddenly you are woken up at 1am to see a bat flying round in a circle in the room, just open the window and the thing flies out on its own. Check for other cracks, openings, e.t.c. Fumigate the entire house.
If all else fails, visit the closest "spiritual solution centre" around. It could be a church, Mosque or Babalawo tinz. They are sure to have a solution whether true or not to offer. Sure, the Meta-Physical exists, but not every single thing you cant explain can be alluded to the metaphysical....
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2013
litaninja: First off, Bats are tasty to eat. Speaking from experience here. Second, the issue with the tiny space in the sliding windows is something I've experienced before. Bats can squeeze through those and suddenly you are woken up at 1am to see a bat flying round in a circle in the room, just open the window and the thing flies out on its own. Check for other cracks, openings, e.t.c. Fumigate the entire house.
If all else fails, visit the closest "spiritual solution centre" around. It could be a church, Mosque or Babalawo tinz. They are sure to have a solution whether true or not to offer. Sure, the Meta-Physical exists, but not every single thing you cant explain can be alluded to the metaphysical....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tasty to eat. . .especially when you fry them with onions, sliced tomatoes and red chilly pepper.
cheesy
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by 1stestees(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2013
As advised my most, do a thorough check of ur new apartment for openings. Having done that, if the problem persists, chances are that its spiritual.
Good news however is that evil forces flee at the mention of the APPROPRAITE name of God. You need not give urself sleepless nights over this. The attacks may be directed at U or may have something to do wt d land upon which d house is built or even with the owner of the house (the probable causes are countless but care less about it). Get a team of ahlisunnah ustadhz and get them to do a "Ruqiyahh" in that apartment. They may also recite the whole of Suratl Al Baqorah once or more (odd nos). I can bet that "these bats that U see today, u will see them no more".
Come back to give testimonies o.

All the best
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by lekkie073(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2013
1st estees: As advised my most, do a thorough check of ur new apartment for openings. Having done that, if the problem persists, chances are that its spiritual.
Good news however is that evil forces flee at the mention of the APPROPRAITE name of God. You need not give urself sleepless nights over this. The attacks may be directed at U or may have something to do wt d land upon which d house is built or even with the owner of the house (the probable causes are countless but care less about it). Get a team of ahlisunnah ustadhz and get them to do a "Ruqiyahh" in that apartment. They may also recite the whole of Suratl Al Baqorah once or more (odd nos). I can bet that "these bats that U see today, u will see them no more".
Come back to give testimonies o.

All the best
Case closed! Thread closes #yawn..... embarassedCome, u r one of them?
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by macjurek(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
My Friend and Brother, Bats of such indicates Witchcraft activities.

Remedy:

1.Pray from 11:30pm to about 2:00am with fasting.

2.If you are not a christian, be one very fast ok.

3.Finally join the Lord Chosen Church, Ijesha,Along Oshodi Expressway,Lagos especially on Thursday from 8:00am to 1:00pm Noon, take permission act fast because the devil is wicked. John 10 vs 10.

Remain blessed.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
macjurek: My Friend and Brother, Bats of such indicates Witchcraft activities.

Remedy:

1.Pray from 11:30pm to about 2:00am with fasting.

2.If you are not a christian, be one very fast ok.

3.Finally join the Lord Chosen Church, Ijesha,Along Oshodi Expressway,Lagos especially on Thursday from 8:00am to 1:00pm Noon, take permission act fast because the devil is wicked. John 10 vs 10.

Remain blessed.

Is the Christian God resident at the above address?
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 13, 2016
I have a similar experience of seeing bat flying in my room esp in the night for the past three years. At first, they stopped but just of recent, they started again. I'm kindda tried too. I don't know the spiritual implications pls. I will be glad if anyone can help.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2016
bolaino:
WeLl, my candid advice to u is to first check your house very well, I think there's an opening in your room where the bats are passing through, and as bats are nocturnal creatures u probably won't see them in the day cos they'll be resting,

so try doing a thorough inspection of your house for hidden crevices and holes that could be housing these bats, and it won't kill u to be cautious of the people from your village, belike say dem don start to dey reason ur mata,

I tot of the same too. I have covered every loopholes but yet I still see them.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by bolaino(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2016
Rogosa:

I tot of the same too. I have covered every loopholes but yet I still see them.
then I'm afraid your issue is spiritual. Sorry.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by oaroloye(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
[SHALOM!

What have Bats ever done to you?

But if you search your room properly, you will find out how they are getting into your room.

If you can set up a surveillance camera, you would be angle to track where they are coming in from.

It is annoying, however, that you think so much of yourself, that somebody has time to do this to you.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Image123(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
@Rogosa

Image123:
@OP
whether the issue is spiritual or not, one thing is sure. You need to fumigate that house and literally light up the darkness. No bat even if na satan the devil possess am, will dwell in a well lit area. Also, move closer to God. Seems the experience drew you to seek religious/spiritual answers. God takes advantage of circumstances to draw humans closer to Himself. Do draw closer to God.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Image123:
@Rogosa

Thanks. God blesd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? / New Photos Of Children Who Survived Reigners Church Collapse / Muhammed And The Flying Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.