Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me (13123 Views)

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently / My Fiancee's Mum Is A Jehovah Witness:please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by deeptinka: 6:04am On Apr 28, 2013
I moved into my apartment around satellite town July last year and very recently(Last month) i have been experiencing something strange. The first was about a month ago, i got back home and immediately the light was restored, i noticed a Bat flying in my room(my personal). I immediately launched an attack and killed it, i also ensured it was completely burnt to ashes. Then Two days later another one appeared. This time it was witnessed by myself and my neighbor and we both attacked it and killed. I decided to close every opening in my room and ensured my room was always locked after that second experience.

Just this morning again, i woke up with my lights still dim, i heard some strange noise inside my room again, i quickly reached for the light switch and low and behold another Bat in my room again. This time am very very terrified. I think something is wrong and have to cry out.

How on earth can a Bat enter a room with doors and windows closed, no opening anywhere? What could be the significant of this horrible creature crippling into my bedroom room while am asleep?

My people, am not a believer of superstition, but this experience is terrifying and i think i need some counsel. Please anybody with similar experience should advice as am determined to put an end to this repeated development.

Abeg HELP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by denzel2009: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2013
Your house is haunted.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Feedmemore(f): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2013
Something is not right about the house, if you are a member of a church, better explain this to your pastor/s so they can come pray and anoint the house. Or better still move away from there.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 28, 2013
Guy, do a search for any holes in your roof or leakages around your house.

Then also change your locks as someone could be playing a sick prank on you.

Prayer wont solve anything

17 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Acidosis(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03:
1. Guy, do a search for any holes in your roof or leakages around your house.

2. Then also change your locks as someone could be playing a sick prank on you.

3. Prayer wont solve anything

Apply rule 1 & 2, when you're through and more bats keep flying in your house like super eagles.. then you'll realise you need serious prayers.

28 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by techie(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2013
The bats are resident inthe room in that house stop looking for spiritual answers to physical issues

Go and fumigate your house. Thats what you shouldhave done before moving in

5 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by greedie1(f): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2013
I know a place in satellite dis happens a lot... A block of building. Had a pal dat lived wit her family der, they packed out cz of this ur Experience among odas. I'm not superstitious or anything, I'm just saying
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2013
Check the ceilings for holes, and also your door frame and the door itself. The fact that the bats die when you kill them, makes them just bats. It is not the same bat coming back every time.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by enilove(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2013
I had a similar experience when I packed to mine house a Ijoko. My wife called me to come and see bats in the visitors toilet,we later killed it and in the morning we discovered another 3, which we also killed.

About 7 months latter when we were having our church programm ,our G.O during the prayer session said some bats visited somebody's house ,although they killed it but the arrow had already been fired.
We were asked to pray for the evil arrows to go back to the senders.

Those bats ,though killed by you,are for witchcraft purpose and satanic attack. The area of the attack can be many,only God can tell.

You need to pray and cover yourself and your family with the blood of Jesus.

Tell your Pastor about it.There is need for you to pray very hard.

If you are a Christian, follow the below stated advice:

Ask God to forgive you of all your sins.

Decide within you not to go back to those sin again.

PRAYER POINTS ARE:

Confession 54:17.

No evil vow,decision or prophecy shall come to pass in my life,in the name of Jesus.

My life,you will not be used by the devil,in the name Jesus.

Father Lord,let every curse of impossibility against me backfire to the sender ,in the name of Jesus.

Father Lord,let every agent of impossibity fashioned against me receive permanent failure,in the name of Jesus.

I refuse to be diverted from the path of blessings,in the name of Jesus.

My life ,refuse every bewitchment ,in the name of Jesus.

Every door that I have used my hand to open for the enemy to come into my life,be closed by the blood of Jesus.

Every evil bird that wants to drink the milk of my life,die in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost fire,burn away every satanic deposit in this my flat and in my life,in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy that this my new apartment and area will not become my caldron,in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic bat of darkness programmed against my life,be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy that the counsel of the wicked against my life in this city or environment shall not stand,and I command it to perish,in the name if Jesus.

Every councell of God for my life,begin to prosper,in the name of Jesus.

I remove the spell of any witchcraft bat over my neck,in the name of Jesus.

O Lord my God and creator,let every evil bird/bat hunt its owners,in the name of Jesus.

Evey council of witchcraft ,working against me will not prosper,in the name of Jesus.

I soak myself and family in the blood of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus,saturate this environment now ,in the name of Jesus.

Every evil cloud upon my life , disappear by fire,in the name of Jesus.

Every demonic authority in my environment,opposing me,be arrested by the Holy Ghost,in the name of Jesus.

I receive deliverance from evil powers and demonic authorities controlling this area or land,in the name of Jesus.

Pray as the Holy Spirit directs you,and have faith that God has answered your prayers.

If you can do a night vigil with the prayers,may be by friday night / saturday because of time ,you will get more revelation about your environment.

Remember,we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and wicked powers in the heavenlies.

19 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2013
enilove: I had a similar experience when I packed to my own house a Ijoko. My wife called me to come and see bats in the visitors toilet,we later killed it and in the morning we discovered another 3, which we also killed.

About 7 months latter when we were having our church programm ,our G.O during the prayer session said some bats visited somebody's house ,although they killed it but the arrow had already been fired.
We were asked to pray for the evil arrows to go back to the senders.

Those bats ,though killed by you,are for witchcraft purpose and satanic attack. The area of the attack can be many,only God can tell.

You need to pray and cover yourself and your family with the blood of Jesus.

Tell your Pastor about it.There is need for you to pray very hard.

If you are a Christian, follow the below stated advice:

Ask God to forgive you of all your sins.

Decide within you not to go back to those sin again.

PRAYER POINTS ARE:

Confession 54:17.

No evil vow,decision or prophecy shall come to pass in my life,in the name of Jesus.

My life,you will not be used by the devil,in the name Jesus.

Father Lord,let every curse of impossibility against me backfire to the sender ,in the name of Jesus.

Father Lord,let every agent of impossibity fashioned against me receive permanent failure,in the name of Jesus.

I refuse to be diverted from the path of blessings,in the name of Jesus.

My life ,refuse every bewitchment ,in the name of Jesus.

Every door that I have used my hand to open for the enemy to come into my life,be closed by the blood of Jesus.

Every evil bird that wants to drink the milk of my life,die in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost fire,burn away every satanic deposit in this my flat and in my life,in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy that this my new apartment and area will not become my caldron,in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic bat of darkness programmed against my life,be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy that the counsel of the wicked against my life in this city or environment shall not stand,and I command it to perish,in the name if Jesus.

Every councell of God for my life,begin to prosper,in the name of Jesus.

I remove the spell of any witchcraft bat over my neck,in the name of Jesus.

O Lord my God and creator,let every evil bird/bat hunt its owners,in the name of Jesus.

Evey council of witchcraft ,working against me will not prosper,in the name of Jesus.

I soak myself and family in the blood of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus,saturate this environment now ,in the name of Jesus.

Every evil cloud upon my life , disappear by fire,in the name of Jesus.

Every demonic authority in my environment,opposing me,be arrested by the Holy Ghost,in the name of Jesus.

I receive deliverance from evil powers and demonic authorities controlling this area or land,in the name of Jesus.

Pray as the Holy Spirit directs you,and have faith that God has answered your prayers.

If you can do a night vigil with the prayers,may be by friday night / saturday because of time ,you will get more revelation about your environment.

Remember,we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and wicked powers in the heavenlies.

These bats that you have diagnosed to be demons were created by the God you serve. When actually are we going to stop chasing shadows?

10 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by nikkyshyne(f): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2013
A bat has entered my living room on the top floor. There wasn't light & the door leading to the balcony was slightly opened. We forgot it was opened and were downstairs all thru till we put on the gen at about 7pm. As soon as I got up and put on the light, I saw the annoying presence of the bat jumping/flying up and down the sitting room.

That might be excused coz the door was opened and these bats usually fly around the area. At one time, one chose to find a corner of my room window as an abode from the outside.

Some bats finding their way into homes might be harmless after all there are various types of birds. Some of which resides in the roof truss of some houses.

By the way, is it true that when a bat touches your eyes one will go blind?
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by manmustwac(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2013
Nigerians & their bloody superstitious beliefs [s]that is holding back our nations progress[/s] Poster you should have foundout more about your apartment before you moved in there &asked why the previous tenents moved out

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by tbaba1234: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2013
poor bats..

easy dude, you might be over reacting.

The bats were probably living there before you moved in, you are the newcomer here.

It is not necessarily a 'spiritual' thing, fumigate your home, close the roof holes and make sure your house is properly lighted

I am sure this is nothing, no need to be paranoid.

3 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by overdrive(m): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2013
Tot some specie of bat were edible grin

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2013
I don't understand how some of us reason.
Most of you here are making the dude seem as though he doesn't know what he's talking about.
@op. If you're trully certain of the fact that your room is deprived of any hole and this keeps happening, then it is supernatural.
Don't listen to some of these atheists who pretend as if they are not aware of what happens in Africa.
Dude, that house is haunted.
I'll advice you consult a spiritualist of a similar religion.

5 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by bolaino(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2013
WeLl, my candid advice to u is to first check your house very well, I think there's an opening in your room where the bats are passing through, and as bats are nocturnal creatures u probably won't see them in the day cos they'll be resting,

so try doing a thorough inspection of your house for hidden crevices and holes that could be housing these bats, and it won't kill u to be cautious of the people from your village, belike say dem don start to dey reason ur mata,
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2013
Acidosis:

Apply rule 1 & 2, when you're through and more bats keep flying in your house like super eagles.. then you'll realise you need serious prayers.

Just keep quiet please if you have nothing to say.

Bat are beautiful creatures who love it in the dark, don't call them evil abeg!

The guy should get his house fixed and stop living in fear
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by tbaba1234: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2013
I am not an atheist, i know these things exist but i also know that many times, it is nothing and people overreact.

Take practical steps to curb the problem and do not always think it is spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2013
Reyginus: I don't understand how some of us reason.
Most of you here are making the dude seem as though he doesn't know what he's talking about.
@op. If you're trully certain of the fact that your room is deprived of any hole and this keeps happening, then it is supernatural.
Don't listen to some of these atheists who pretend as if they are not aware of what happens in Africa.
Dude, that house is haunted.
I'll advice you consult a spiritualist of a similar religion.

Take this advice and see the portion of your earnings that would go down the drain on this project this year. It would not end with bats. Visions would be seen,prophecies would be made. Only, then you would know that you successfully roped yourself in for the con.

2 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2013
ifeness:

Just keep quiet please if you have nothing to say.

Bat are beautiful creatures who love it in the dark, don't call them evil abeg!

The guy should get his house fixed and stop living in fear
But dude, what else do you advice he should do after exhausting 1 and 2?
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

Take this advice and see the portion of your earnings that would do down the drain on this project this year. It would not end with bats. Visions would be seen,prophecies would be made. Only, then you would know that you successfully roped yourself in for the con.
Seriously? What if he has done as you guys adviced, yet it is still the same thing?
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2013
Sometimes I wonder how ANY african will deny that he has not experienced, talk more seing, a supernatural.
It seems to me a fat lie.
A case of self-delusion.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ijawkid(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2013
Reyginus: Sometimes I wonder how ANY african will deny that he has not experienced, talk more seing, a supernatural.
It seems to me a fat lie.
A case of self-delusion.

Leave LB and his ilks....let them keep pretending that there are no super-naturals..

I'm happy LB is back to naija...I just want him to take a walk with me to the ijaw villages and let him knw that there are powers beyond human reasoning(since he has decieved himself not to know what he knew before he left for the western world).....

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2013
Reyginus: Seriously? What if he has done as you guys adviced, yet it is still the same thing?

Keep it simple, rule out every possible rational explanation before you attribute it to things you don't understand. Many people died of cancer before a diagnosis for it was possible.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Leave LB and his ilks....let them keep pretending that there are no super-naturals..

I'm happy LB is back to naija...I just want him to take a walk with me to the ijaw villages and let him knw that there are powers beyond human reasoning(since he has decieved himself not to know what he knew before he left for the western world).....

Does the supernatural have a geographical restriction within your village? We claim to have access to the supernatural yet we don't have a better understanding of our world to show for it. I can only believe what I can understand not claims.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

Keep it simple, rule out every possible rational explanation before you attribute it to things you don't understand. Many people died of cancer before a diagnosis for it was possible.
Is there any other rational thing besides what you guys prescribed?
A point of correction.
That you do not understand a thing does not make it irrational.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by baynix(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2013
Bat?? Brodda.. If The Thing Bite U Ehn!?? Ur Own Don Done Be Dat!!

See, Remove That Bagco Bag Wey Dem Take Do The Ceiling!! Replace It Wiv P.O.P!! grin grin

Or Else, Una Go Dey Share Toilet 2geda!! My 2Cents!

2 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2013
baynix: Bat?? Brodda.. If The Thing Bite U Ehn!?? Ur Own Don Done Be Dat!!

See, Remove That Bagco Bag Wey Dem Take Do The Ceiling!! Replace It Wiv P.O.P!! grin grin

Or Else, Una Go Dey Share Toilet 2geda!! My 2Cents!
Are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

@ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. / Why Do Christians Close Eyes While Praying? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.