Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me (13172 Views)

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently / My Fiancee's Mum Is A Jehovah Witness:please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by gbadexy(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Bats are very dangerous animals. They transmit rabies and •̸Ϟ•̸y advice is that you go for an anti rabies shot asap. Its that serious.
It is advised to assume one is bitten when you woke up and see bats in your room.
Once anti rabies is not taken under 24 hours then the person is as good as dead. It has no cure and the result is sure death safe for about 3 or 4 recorded exemption.
Its possible the bats live inside the ceiling, you may need to fumigate it.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by showgolee(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2013
enilove: I had a similar experience when I packed to my own house a Ijoko. My wife called me to come and see bats in the visitors toilet,we later killed it and in the morning we discovered another 3, which we also killed.

About 7 months latter when we were having our church programm ,our G.O during the prayer session said some bats visited somebody's house ,although they killed it but the arrow had already been fired.
We were asked to pray for the evil arrows to go back to the senders.

Those bats ,though killed by you,are for witchcraft purpose and satanic attack. The area of the attack can be many,only God can tell.

You need to pray and cover yourself and your family with the blood of Jesus.

Tell your Pastor about it.There is need for you to pray very hard.

If you are a Christian, follow the below stated advice:

Ask God to forgive you of all your sins.

Decide within you not to go back to those sin again.

PRAYER POINTS ARE:

Confession 54:17.

No evil vow,decision or prophecy shall come to pass in my life,in the name of Jesus.

My life,you will not be used by the devil,in the name Jesus.

Father Lord,let every curse of impossibility against me backfire to the sender ,in the name of Jesus.

Father Lord,let every agent of impossibity fashioned against me receive permanent failure,in the name of Jesus.

I refuse to be diverted from the path of blessings,in the name of Jesus.

My life ,refuse every bewitchment ,in the name of Jesus.

Every door that I have used my hand to open for the enemy to come into my life,be closed by the blood of Jesus.

Every evil bird that wants to drink the milk of my life,die in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost fire,burn away every satanic deposit in this my flat and in my life,in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy that this my new apartment and area will not become my caldron,in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic bat of darkness programmed against my life,be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy that the counsel of the wicked against my life in this city or environment shall not stand,and I command it to perish,in the name if Jesus.

Every councell of God for my life,begin to prosper,in the name of Jesus.

I remove the spell of any witchcraft bat over my neck,in the name of Jesus.

O Lord my God and creator,let every evil bird/bat hunt its owners,in the name of Jesus.

Evey council of witchcraft ,working against me will not prosper,in the name of Jesus.

I soak myself and family in the blood of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus,saturate this environment now ,in the name of Jesus.

Every evil cloud upon my life , disappear by fire,in the name of Jesus.

Every demonic authority in my environment,opposing me,be arrested by the Holy Ghost,in the name of Jesus.

I receive deliverance from evil powers and demonic authorities controlling this area or land,in the name of Jesus.

Pray as the Holy Spirit directs you,and have faith that God has answered your prayers.

If you can do a night vigil with the prayers,may be by friday night / saturday because of time ,you will get more revelation about your environment.

Remember,we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and wicked powers in the heavenlies.

hey! ow u take know dos bat are satanic?, guy just gv ursef a break mehn, not evry thing is satanic. wat if he take to what u said and dos bat stil kips coming, then wat dou am a christain maisef but we shouldn't always count any terrifying tns as bn satanic.
Mai guy jst check ur ceiling holes and evry oda holes in ur room.
it is wel bro.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by obi123: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2013
deep_tinka: I moved into my apartment around satellite town July last year and very recently(Last month) i have been experiencing something strange. The first was about a month ago, i got back home and immediately the light was restored, i noticed a Bat flying in my room(my personal). I immediately launched an attack and killed it, i also ensured it was completely burnt to ashes. Then Two days later another one appeared. This time it was witnessed by myself and my neighbor and we both attacked it and killed. I decided to close every opening in my room and ensured my room was always locked after that second experience.

Just this morning again, i woke up with my lights still dim, i heard some strange noise inside my room again, i quickly reached for the light switch and low and behold another Bat in my room again. This time am very very terrified. I think something is wrong and have to cry out.

How on earth can a Bat enter a room with doors and windows closed, no opening anywhere? What could be the significant of this horrible creature crippling into my bedroom room while am asleep?

My people, am not a believer of superstition, but this experience is terrifying and i think i need some counsel. Please anybody with similar experience should advice as am determined to put an end to this repeated development.

Abeg HELP!

it appears there is a colony within the local area.if you are unlucky a nursing colony,which means that the adults are going nowhere also which means that if you kill the adult ones , the babies will die and according to the article i read looking for the carcasses go hard you die ,clearly they are already in the house .
so dedicate one weekend to finding possible broken or poorly-fitted doors, loose tiles, Locations where pipes or wiring enter buildings, but take note in the process of blocking crevices you might block their point of exit too, but this seems to be the cheapest way to get rid of them permanently by plugging accesses.

Don't try to catch the bats. It'll be difficult, and they might bite you.
On a positive note , with bats you have your very own in-house mosquito repellent as they eat thousands of nasty bugs such as mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by obi123: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2013
forgot to add please when going into battle with your housemates use gloves oh!!
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by lekkie073(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2013
gbadexy: Bats are very dangerous animals. They transmit rabies and •̸Ϟ•̸y advice is that you go for an anti rabies shot asap. Its that serious.
It is [s]advised to assume one is bitten when you woke up and see bats in your room.[/s]
Once anti rabies is not taken under 24 hours then the person is as good as dead. It has no cure and the result is sure death safe for about 3 or 4 recorded exemption.
Its possible the bats live inside the ceiling, you may need to fumigate it.
nonsensical vomit embarassed
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Desloaaa(f): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2013
afi 'igba ti won GET BOBO YI

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
You need the advice of Krackers in OAU, Ile-Ife. They deal with bats on this campus reputed to have the highest colony of bats in the world. I'm serious.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
OP ask CAMEROONPRIDE on how to cook his famous "bat soup" recipe. cheesy
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by gbadexy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
lekkie073:
nonsensical vomit embarassed
Another ignorant wannabe.
What's your point? That I used woke? You people need to understand the context it was used. I may use wake or woke.
Do you have facts concerning rabies? What's your discipline? Or you just typed that trash because your little mind can't relate with it?
Mofo!

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dont mind the fool. The dunce cant ask why supernatural never occurs in broad daylight under video surveilance

Stop showing ignorance, have you ever seen someone got shot and the bullet doesn't enter if you haven't then ask people. For me I grew up in the east and during the early days of bakassi boys I have witnessed them got shot when they had problems with mobile policemen and they bullet never enter, it just fell on the ground. I mean in broad day light. So stop parading your ignorance around here, this is africa, do you think that these native doctors and bablowos are just there for nutin.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
gboss4sure:

Stop showing ignorance, have you ever seen someone got shot and the bullet doesn't enter if you haven't then ask people. For me I grew up in the east and during the early days of bakassi boys I have witnessed them got shot when they had problems with mobile policemen and they bullet did enter, it just fell on the ground. I mean in broad day light. So stop parading your ignorance around here, this is africa, do you think that these native doctors and bablowos are just there for nutin.

Shut the hell up. Nigeria is a place where everybody is looking for money. Why hasnt anyone come forawrd to show his bullet proof magic on TV? Why are your bakassi boyz and militants living in poverty?

Abegi. Why is it that since the advent of video cameras, supernatural claims and psychic claims have now become based on scared eye witnesses? Juju dey fear technology?

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
Kpele
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by kevoh(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dunno, if it has been mentioned already as I couldn't read through all the supposed supernatural claims.

My brother, If there's a plantain or banana plantataion or any other farm produce bats prey on close to your house then I'm certain the bats will keep returning except you block those holes and crevices well.

We got banana and plantain behind my old man's house and I tend to see bats there sometimes at night when I go visiting none has entered the house though despite the frequent opening of the backdoor. #justsAying
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
carr96:

...iv got no idea! undecided when I saw a human being flying at night in congo I jst had to believe! Dis is Africa o!
@op jst check if they are any holes in ur room, u cnt blame the bats on witchcraft and the supernatural

You mean say you see full human being dey fly? As in with your own eyes?
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by dc555: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
be prayerful, bats are easy agents of witches and wizards. grin grin grin
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Gboliwe: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nigerians! !!
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ademide0710: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
Bats are agents of witchcraft.U don't need to be told that.The only solution is serious PRAYER and i will advice u to vacate dat house too.Fight for ur live!!!
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by seyilabi(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
Its nothing to fear about, its just that u've not detected an opening which the bats uses to enter ur apartment or u're simply suffering from bat phobia called chiroptophobia.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by nagoma(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
These nocturnal animals(bats)normally live in caves and similar dark places during the day. They go out in search of food at night. Roofs in houses ae convenient places for them to adopt as home. I had some in my roof (ceiling) and would normally have allowed them to stay but for their excrement and damage they cause to the roofing. The solution is fumigation followed by sealing off any small vents and openings to stop them from returning. They are persistent and would normally return so you may have to repeat the fumigation procedure after 4-6 months and ensure that no apetures are left uncovered.
You of course have the choice of believing that they are spiritual and sent by your enemy and they could be blood sucking vampire bats and your life in in grave danger and all that crap bla bla blaa. Its up to you.

2 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
enilove: I had a similar experience when I packed to my own house a Ijoko. My wife called me to come and see bats in the visitors toilet,we later killed it and in the morning we discovered another 3, which we also killed.

About 7 months latter when we were having our church programm ,our G.O during the prayer session said some bats visited somebody's house ,although they killed it but the arrow had already been fired.
We were asked to pray for the evil arrows to go back to the senders.

Those bats ,though killed by you,are for witchcraft purpose and satanic attack. The area of the attack can be many,only God can tell.

You need to pray and cover yourself and your family with the blood of Jesus.

Tell your Pastor about it.There is need for you to pray very hard.

If you are a Christian, follow the below stated advice:

Ask God to forgive you of all your sins.

Decide within you not to go back to those sin again.

PRAYER POINTS ARE:

Confession 54:17.

No evil vow,decision or prophecy shall come to pass in my life,in the name of Jesus.

My life,you will not be used by the devil,in the name Jesus.

Father Lord,let every curse of impossibility against me backfire to the sender ,in the name of Jesus.

Father Lord,let every agent of impossibity fashioned against me receive permanent failure,in the name of Jesus.

I refuse to be diverted from the path of blessings,in the name of Jesus.

My life ,refuse every bewitchment ,in the name of Jesus.

Every door that I have used my hand to open for the enemy to come into my life,be closed by the blood of Jesus.

Every evil bird that wants to drink the milk of my life,die in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost fire,burn away every satanic deposit in this my flat and in my life,in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy that this my new apartment and area will not become my caldron,in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic bat of darkness programmed against my life,be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I prophecy that the counsel of the wicked against my life in this city or environment shall not stand,and I command it to perish,in the name if Jesus.

Every councell of God for my life,begin to prosper,in the name of Jesus.

I remove the spell of any witchcraft bat over my neck,in the name of Jesus.

O Lord my God and creator,let every evil bird/bat hunt its owners,in the name of Jesus.

Evey council of witchcraft ,working against me will not prosper,in the name of Jesus.

I soak myself and family in the blood of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus,saturate this environment now ,in the name of Jesus.

Every evil cloud upon my life , disappear by fire,in the name of Jesus.

Every demonic authority in my environment,opposing me,be arrested by the Holy Ghost,in the name of Jesus.

I receive deliverance from evil powers and demonic authorities controlling this area or land,in the name of Jesus.

Pray as the Holy Spirit directs you,and have faith that God has answered your prayers.

If you can do a night vigil with the prayers,may be by friday night / saturday because of time ,you will get more revelation about your environment.

Remember,we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and wicked powers in the heavenlies.
if his pastor is CAC, MFM or DEEPER, well, he is okay.
But if na those new generation churches, grin your pastor don hammer be dt o
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by nokingasgod: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Its amazing how ignorant and lacking in understanding we are in the 21 century. To cover up our foolishness, we dabble into areas we dont even have the tiniest clue about - supernatural, spiritual, mysticism, witches, witzard etc, yet, majority of us are quick to proclaim we are christians or muslims.

I lived in a sub of Lagos at Alimosho Local government, it was a rural area and twice or thrice, we found bats at our home either in the living room, bedroom or kitchen. Each time we saw one, i simply kill and get it burnt. After the third attempt, i decided to look for and blocked possible holes where they could creep in and this was highly effective because till we moved out of the house we never saw any. I moved to another area within same suburb and the bats came calling again, and again, after killing the first 2 and blocking holes we have not seen one in about 5 years.

I dont know much about the supernatural, spiritual, mysticism etc but with the little i know, if at all the bats were being used by any of these forces or more, the fact that they were captured and killed means the missions were abortive. The fact that i and my family are still alive hale and hearty is an evidence that if the attacks were spiritual, then they were unsuccessful. By His Grace we are comfortable and hopeful perhaps, the bats invasion may have prevented us from running into GEJ or Fashola where we too can partake of the national cake.

I also know that as a christian, though i dont sleep in the church like most Nigerians and i'm full of all sorts of vices, greater is He that is in me than that of any principality. So, bat cannot harm me.

If i were the op, sure, i will heed the advise of the few reasonable people who said, check your apartment to ensure that you block all avenues where rats, bats etc may enchroach, then more importantly, commit yourself and family into the hands of the Lord no evil will befall you. But if you have some money to invest in some spiritualist, don't hessitate to consult me, i will surely deliver you not only from bats but also rodents, roaches, mosquitoes and bugs because all of these too could be used to harm you.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by raynold(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
Reyginus: Sometimes I wonder how ANY african will deny that he has not experienced, talk more seing, a supernatural.
It seems to me a fat lie.
A case of self-delusion.
not an atheist but I haven't experienced any...all I hear is people talking about it...I just wonder how someone will wake up one day, carve a wood draw silly paintings and suddenly the wood have power... and y na only Africa this kind thing they happen continent is cursed to a point of no return..
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by MrUzo: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Please fumigation your house. Use the service of this guys here www.pest-terminators.com
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Richieboyn: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Logicboy03: Guy, do a search for any holes in your roof or leakages around your house.

Then also change your locks as someone could be playing a sick prank on you.

Prayer wont solve anything

You really think you are wise? Its a pity.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Richieboyn: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mr.Uzo:
Please fumigation your house. Use the service of this guys here www.pest-terminators.com

Itz fumigate not fumigation...
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by didisky(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
Do fumigation n it should solve d problem.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by raynold(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
I don tire for Africa if its not snake, owl, bats even black cats don suffer etc people get this kind animals as pets outside of Africa but no they complain of spiritual attack... I am a Christian but people just have to take it easy on what is supernatural and what is not.. check your house well if you see no possible point of entry, then you can pray... no need of going to pastor..you can pray on your own GOD answers everyone..

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
ezme:

Do you know the number of bini boys that die in the Sahara desert when trying to trek to europe? You think they wouldn't have preferred the "teleporting" option?
. Guy stop arguing, teleporting is not as easy as it sounds,it has many consequences.read 'vessel unto honour' by rebecca brown
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Ayoobscom(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
Next time you kill them bats do not burn them bats but eat up them them bats n yee shall never see bat in thee room but in the toilet

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by deeptinka: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your advice especially those who could understand the my position, like I said earlier, my bedroom is scanty as I try not to have properties and prefer space, I have the window covered with net, the door is hardly open either. I saw this creature in the morning(4am) when I was woken up by strange noise in my room.

If I had any opening any where, I sure won't be terrified. Just hope it doesn't signify anything bad as am not a believer of superstition.

Besides, this is the third in a row and I didn't cry out in my first two experiences as I dealth with it physically and had all precautions taken afterwards. Would really want to put a stop to this permanently.

Stil shocked...
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Image123(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
@OP
whether the issue is spiritual or not, one thing is sure. You need to fumigate that house and literally light up the darkness. No bat even if na satan the devil possess am, will dwell in a well lit area. Also, move closer to God. Seems the experience drew you to seek religious/spiritual answers. God takes advantage of circumstances to draw humans closer to Himself. Do draw closer to God.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by frank317: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Guy, u self use ur brain small na... What is the use of witch bats coming into ur room only for u to kill an burn the every night? If it were really witch bats do u think u will b alive to tell d story? U know there is no way u will tell a pastor this story witout him seeing it as an opportunity to milk u dry or make u dependent on hi forever.

All those of u that are qiuck to call anythin spiritual, u will soon get what u wish for. U cannot even handle ur fellow humans in the physical, those who intend to cheat and use ur head as their mugu in broad day light yet u feel u are battling against the spiritual and claiming what u don't even have idea of.

As for me I don't believe in anything spiritual and if paradventure it exists it is surely non of my business and has noting to do wit me until I am dead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? / Is Your Income Being Investigated By Your Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.