Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me (13173 Views)

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently / My Fiancee's Mum Is A Jehovah Witness:please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ijawkid(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

Does the supernatural have a geographical restriction within your village? We claim to have access to the supernatural yet we don't have a better understanding of our world to show for it. I can only believe what I can understand not claims.

You're still doubting abi?...

And NO the supernatural does not have any geographical restrictions....

Anyone who denies the supernatural is a blatant liar..especially those who are nigerians......

2 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by tbaba1234: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

Does the supernatural have a geographical restriction within your village? We claim to have access to the supernatural yet we don't have a better understanding of our world to show for it. I can only believe what I can understand not claims.

Have you ever been to wall street? Do you know how many psychics, fortune tellers and palm readers have offices in wall street??

I can tell you , a lot!!

Do you know how much those buildings cost to rent?
Very substantial amounts...
How do you think those psychics and palm readers are able to rent those places?
There have good patronage from the big 'intellectuals' at wall street...

How many buildings in wall street have a 13th floor?? ... why do you think they avoid a 13th floor? 13 stands for bad luck , they say... even though the so called 14th floor is just the 13th floor. These are intellectuals as well.

That is all 'spiritual mumbo-jumbo' by the intellectuals of the most powerful country in the world..

Now you can choose not to believe in this stuff, but do not come here with the 'it is an african thing' mentality.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ijawkid(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dont mind the fool. The dunce cant ask why supernatural never occurs in broad daylight under video surveilance

Fool.........

Aren't our eyes not enough to verify if there are supernatural powers or not??.....

Can you please kindly take a strole to a dibias or a babalawo's shrine and make this statement....

Keep decieving yourself......

Where were you when the egbesu boys were displaying supernatural powers..

Small time you go say na wayo them been dey play........

Imagine when someone who's unclad is shot with an ak-47 and no penetration......

What do you call that my bro??...

You need cctv to verify am??
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by enilove(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

These bats that you have diagnosed to be demons were created by the God you serve. When actually are we going to stop chasing shadows?

Were they created to live in someone's flat?

There was a time a snake was killed allong Badagry expreess way,inside the snake were found names of people. What were the names of people doing inside a snake?

The Bible says my people perish because of lack of knowledge.

God opened the eyes of His prophet in Ezekiel in Ezeluel 8:8- 14 "Then said he unto me,son of man,dig now in the wall: and when I digged in the wall,behold a door.And he said unto me,Go in,& behold d wicked abomination that they do here. So I went in and saw;& behold every creeping things , & abominable beasts,& all the idols of d house of Israel ,pourtrayed upon the wall round about.And there stood b4 them seventy men of d ancients of the house of Israel, & in d midst of then stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer went up. Then said be unto me, son of man, hast thou seen what d ancient of the house of Israel do in the dark,every man in d chambers of his imagery .....

The beast and other creaping things,as we read in that Bible reference,were made use of by the power of darkness.

This means animals or birds could be used for evil.
It does not make them all to be evil.As we have good people so we have some bad animals that dark powers makes use of.

My friend,truly speaking you lack spiritual understanding,proberbly because of your background.
God has blessed you so much,you do not need to go into spiritual battles b4 possessing your possessions.
But it is not so for everyone.

I have been through spiritual battles to seal God's purpose for my life and great grand children ,yet unborn,to be employers of labour and remain blessed for ever,also to remain Christians and to make heaven ,in Jesus name.

The devil can make use of human beings and and animals to perpetrate evil.

Those kinds of human biengs ,who are agents of the devil,and some animals are , can be used for evil purposes, if we are spiritually ingnorant of their attacks.

The more you pray,the more you discover& the more you discover d more you can recover.

Prayer is the key,do not let any body to deceive you.

6 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by enilove(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by desirel: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2013
Check the ventilation system, the pipes, any dark space and yes, change your locks. i'm living by 6th level in a flat and last year i found a mouse in my washing machine, so everything is possible.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Fool.........

Aren't our eyes not enough to verify if there are supernatural powers or not??.....

Can you please kindly take a strole to a dibias or a babalawo's shrine and make this statement....

Keep decieving yourself......

Where were you when the egbesu boys were displaying supernatural powers..

Small time you go say na wayo them been dey play........

Imagine when someone who's unclad is shot with an ak-47 and no penetration......

What do you call that my bro??...

You need cctv to verify am??

The Asawana boys when fight warri crisis them no fall some? Asawana dey work for head shot? We not talking awka made rifles here o
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

The Asawana boys when fight warri crisis them no fall some? Asawana dey work for head shot? We not talking awka made rifles here o
What about the bakassi boy?
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2013
Reyginus: Is there any other rational thing besides what you guys prescribed?
A point of correction.
That you do not understand a thing does not make it irrational.

Bring forth you explanation
1. Make it clear
2. Understand how it works,It has to follow a pattern.

If you cannot satisfy the above it becomes a mere hypothesis
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2013
Reyginus: What about the bakassi boy?

Nollywood ones?
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

1. Make it clear

Please, what does it mean for a thing to follow a natural order?
Also, that you cannot explain how images pop up on a T.v does not mean the images are a construct of your imagination.
In other words, you are saying we can't show that anything is true unless we can individually know how it came to be.
Mehn! That's wrong.
That I don't know the pathogenesis of glycoma does not mean that I cannot recognize one.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

Nollywood ones?
Which Nollywood?
The bakassi boys of Aba.
And don't pretend you don't know them.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Omexonomy: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03: Guy, do a search for any holes in your roof or leakages around your house.

Then also change your locks as someone could be playing a sick prank on you.

Prayer wont solve anything
thier is a particular house in my naigbourhood that his having such problem. The owner of the house uses bat snakes and owl to chase old tenants out and bring in new tenants in all for the sake of agent and aggrrement fee which is 200thousand naira
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by alfaman2: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2013
Please do not kill those bats again.
Those are lovely creatures and messengers of my Master.
The more you kill them the more you bring Satanic curses upon your head.
Next time, you see them, ask them what the message is. Please speak in a loud voice and do not be afraid as they are meek animals and don't harm people.
Open the door or window and let them out. That's it.
They won't come back.
But if you keep killing them or don't let them deliver their message, they will keep coming back.

2 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2013
alfaman2: Please do not kill those bats again.
Next time, you see them, ask them what the message is. Please speak in a loud voice and do not be afraid as they are meek animals and don't harm people.
They won't come back.
But if you keep killing them or don't let them deliver their message, they will keep coming back.
Lol. Advocate666, na you?

3 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ijawkid(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

Why some?...why not all??..........from your own statement you can deduce that the juju worked on some...abi??.......I am a full time niger delta boy who has seen these things happen in front of my eyes.........they are no tricks......

If you wan find out if asawana dey work for head shot go to the nearest egbesu juju shrine and find out and stop decieving yourself........

Anyone who denies the super natural is a liar......
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Why some?...why not all??..........from your own statement you can deduce that the juju worked on some...abi??.......I am a full time niger delta boy who has seen these things happen in front of my eyes.........they are no tricks......

If you wan find out if asawana dey work for head shot go to the nearest egbesu juju shrine and find out and stop decieving yourself........

Do you expect untrained marksmen to make accurate shots? Why MEND dey run from JTF? Abi the juju dey fear assault rifle?

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2013
MAYBE SOMEONE HAS OFFERED HIGHER RENT FOR THE APARTMENT SO YOUR LANDLORD IS TRYING TO KICK YOU OUT BY SCARING YOU. ANYTIME YOU ARE IN BED AROUND 3 AM OR SO WHEN HE IS SURE YOU ARE SNORING, HE SNEAKS IN AND RELEASES A BAT INTO YOUR ROOM shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2013
ijawkid:

OYEL MAN grin grin
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ijawkid(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

Do you expect untrained marksmen to make accurate shots? Why MEND dey run from JTF? Abi the juju dey fear assault rifle?

I think na to ask this yeye questions u don resort to abi??....

Are the cult boys who make accurate shots on the head of a rival cult member trained to make accurate shots.....

E be like you dey forget say the JTF's them dey do the juju too......you think say the JTF's them never tire to dey shoot people wey dey barely die??.....

Besides now as we speak JTF and MEND them be padi.......

Both collaborating in carrying out oil theft........grin.....

Oboy.......I have seen men,boys shot with ak 47's and it never penetrated there bodies........

These are facts bro....I would only deny them the day I start suffering from memory loss.........grin.....
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ijawkid(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2013
obadiah777: OYEL MAN grin grin

grin...........

I dey yarn them the koko na...grin
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by enilove(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

1. Make it clear

It is ignorance that makes one to physically ,through science ,try to gather information on spiritual matters.

You cannot scientifically state why it is possible for a human being to disappear. But people can use charms and disappear in your presence.

Science is about gathering of knowledge.It is a state of knowing through general laws obtained and tested through scientific method.

There is no way you can test the spiritual matters using scientific means. Spiritual defies any physical means of examination.

That is the reason science has not been able to produce or create human blood.

Scientist cannot produce flesh.

So,when we talk of spiritual matters,think beyond science.

Is there any scientific argument for money ritual?.Or it does not exist?

There was a confession. Someone went to a friend, borrow her clothes and also bought a goat and took them to a harbalist. The harbalist dressed the goat with the clothes reigning incartations on them and cut the head of the goat with a cutlass, the goat died and the friend also died holding his neck.
If not for the confession,no one would have known what killed her,even if they had taken her to a hospital. There is no science that can explain that.

We should not use book knowledge to explain what is beyond the knowledge of book or acedemics.

There are many and so many things that science cannot do or explain.
Your breath of life is beyond science and cannot be produced and distribute by doctors to any dieing patient.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2013
enilove:

It is ignorance that makes one to physically ,through science ,try to gather information on spiritual matters.

You cannot scientifically state why it is possible for a human being to disappear. But people can use charms and disappear in your presence.

Science is about gathering of knowledge.It is a state of knowing through general laws obtained and tested through scientific method.

There is no way you can test the spiritual matters using scientific means. Spiritual defies any physical means of examination.

That is the reason science has not been able to produce or create human blood.

Scientist cannot produce flesh.

So,when we talk of spiritual matters,think beyond science.

Is there any scientific argument for money ritual?.Or it does not exist?

There was a confession. Someone went to a friend, borrow her clothes and also bought a goat and took them to a harbalist. The harbalist dressed the goat with the clothes reigning incartations on them and cut the head of the goat with a cutlass, the goat died and the friend also died holding his neck.
If not for the confession,no one would have known what killed her,even if they had taken her to a hospital. There is no science that can explain that.

We should not use book knowledge to explain what is beyond the knowledge of book or acedemics.

There are many and so many things that science cannot do or explain.
Your breath of life is beyond science and cannot be produced and distribute by doctors to any dieing patient.

I could not read past the bolded. You know this for a fact and we have millions of Nigerians lining up in foreign embassies? For once, think for yourself nau.

1 Like

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Ishilove: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2013
Op, you wear the shoe so you know where it pinches. If you are absolutely certain that there are no entry points to your flat, and these bats continue to come even after you change the locks, then it is the work of the agents of darkness.

Don't listen to anyone who is saying the supernatural is not real otherwsie you will fall into a deep pit. You better wake up seriously because you are under attack. Before you sleep, make sure you pray and anoint yourself with the blood of Jesus and ask God to reveal the mystery behind these bat appearances in your house. Ces't fini.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2013
Ishilove: Op, you wear the shoe so you know where it pinches. If you are absolutely certain that there are no entry points to your flat, and these bats continue to come even after you change the locks, then it is the work of the agents of darkness.

Don't listen to anyone who is saying the supernatural is not real otherwsie you will fall into a deep pit. You better wake up seriously because you are under attack. Before you sleep, make sure you pray and anoint yourself with the blood of Jesus and ask God to reveal the mystery behind these bat appearances in your house. Ces't fini.

Even you?

Ishi my love, how could you be this foolish? Spiritual bats that get burnt?
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hey deep,

Have you checked to see if inside your ceiling has not been made their home? It might account for the repeat occurrence.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by enilove(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
ezme:

I could not read past the bolded. You know this for a fact and we have millions of Nigerians lining up in foreign embassies? For once, think for yourself nau.

They would not want to try it,because of the ritual and the spiritual consequences.

And have u asked those leaving in oversease how they got there?
Some were through diabolic means and some not.

Even with prayers God can make them to grant you your visa with ease.

There many politicians engage in rituals.

As someone said,be realistic and stop lying to urself that these things do not exist.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ezme(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ishilove: Op, you wear the shoe so you know where it pinches. If you are absolutely certain that there are no entry points to your flat, and these bats continue to come even after you change the locks, then it is the work of the agents of darkness.

There are 7billion people in the world and the devil chose to single out the Op for spiritual attack as they have seen his star and he/she is due to be our president in 2015. I understand now, OP go and seek spiritual help.

2 Likes

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2013

Pour holy water in your house
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Omexonomy: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
Noting we no go see for nairaland all kind of advice.
alfaman2: Please do not kill those bats again.
They won't come back.
Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by Omexonomy: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
Stop insulting people if you dont have anything to say. I know you and ur evil minions love insulting anybody with superior arguement
Logicboy03:

Even you?

Re: Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me by ijawkid(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Even you?

gringrin...

No be buzugee wife be ishiLOVE??.....wink....

I no go fit seperate fight o...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? / Is Your Income Being Investigated By Your Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.