Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting (14717 Views)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by surbrown(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2016
[b][/b] cool smiley
Romantic Things To Say To Your Girlfriend In A Text

1. I plan on being with you until forever ends. 2. I saw you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. 3. I don’t think you understand how important it is for me to hear the sound of your voice every day. 4. My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction. 5. To have you as my girl is my honour. Be with me always! 6. They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you. 7. I would climb a thousand mountains to see you smile. 8. I’d like to wake up next to you every morning! 9. Life is beautiful because of you. 10. For you I may be just one person, but for me you are the world. 11. I can’t live without you. 12. Thank you for supporting me today. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be lost. 13. When words aren’t enough to tell you how great you’ve been, remind me to come and kiss you. 14. Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival. 15. Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you. 16. You make my heart melt! 17. Life has never been better, thanks to you, sweetheart! 18. I miss you, we should get together soon! 19. If I had to, I would wait for an eternity to be with you. 20. I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you. 21. You are my perfect soul mate who brings the very best out of me. 22. My heart began a journey the first time I looked into your eyes. 23. I love the way you understand my thoughts before I voice them. 24. I’ve waited my entire life to find you. You are the desire of my soul. 25. I sometimes think of you when you’re away and smile away to myself. People think I’m nuts. 26. When giving her a dozen roses, 11 real and 1 fake, say “I will love you until the last rose dies. 27. The moment you walk into the room, I become breathless and speechless. 28. Destiny has brought us together. Our hearts having minds of their own. Our bodies and souls blend together to become a passionate flame. 29. You’re mine and only mine, All rights reserved 30. I want to be there to hold your hand and shield you from any troubles that come your way. 31. Every time I look into your beautiful eyes, I melt and fall in love with you again and again and again. 32. I love you, not only for what you are, but for who I am when I am with you. 33. A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. 34. I usually don’t get attached too easily, but that changed when I met you. 35. If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world. 36. Your love ravishes my heart, it is a power I can not resist. 37. I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me “Angels don’t watch other angels.” 38. You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you’re the love of my life, you’re my one and only, you’re my everything. 39. I’ll love you till death, and then some. 40. My world has no meaning without you. 41. You are the reason for my smile. 42. I will love you forever and always. 43. Waiting for you at home, come back soon. I miss you. 44. When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you. 45. My life is a jigsaw puzzle and you’re my missing piece. 46. You bring sunshine into my life! You aren’t the sun, but you’re just as hot. 47. I can’t wait to be with you again. Loves and hugs. 48. They say love gives you wings but is that why I’m in seventh heaven? 49. If I was your bed, you’d sleep on top of me!

add number 50

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by falconey(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2016
No 50 paragraph your work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by INTROVERT(f): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2016
sweet

1 Like

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2016
50. Learn to compose an article correctly with the use of paragraphs and punctuation.

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by surbrown(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Strahovski:
50. Learn to compose an article correctly with the use of paragraphs and punctuation.

Ode come teach me na

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by IamRespected: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Mtshew, not applicable to naija babes

1 Like

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by surbrown(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Try it and thank me later
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by gradeA(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
just told a babe number 2, and she is asking if I am at home now.
op what could that mean wink

1 Like

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by GodpunishBuhari: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
One word.

Trash. Laveda don hear this one's tire bring a new one

1 Like

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by jamex93(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
If u tell her finish she go con send u her account details say make u prove all u have said

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by judey1992(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
gradeA:
just told a babe number 2, and she is asking if I am at home now.

op what could that mean wink
she wanna know weda u are drunk again at Madam Confidence's bar.

5 Likes

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by IamLEGEND1: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
not applicable in 9ja
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
surbrown:

Ode come teach me na

A responsible person takes responsibility for mistakes he makes and learns from others.

Insulting a person because he mentioned the obvious shows low self esteem and immaturity.

6 Likes

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by suzzy16(f): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
jamex93:
If u tell her finish she go con send u her account details say make u prove all u have said
lol,true

1 Like

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by Laveda(f): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
One word.

Trash. Lav.eda don hear this one's tire bring a new one
Heard what ?
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by GodpunishBuhari: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Laveda:
Heard what ?

All those words
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by Laveda(f): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

All those words
Maybe...
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by missKiffy(f): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
So you can't space ur post
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by BlackMerchant(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Romance ke. Smh. Please just love your woman and leave out all these sweet Bollywood-like words. If a relationship wants to crash, it will not be for want of sweet romantic words. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by erabe(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
And what should the lady say?
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by jamex93(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
suzzy16:
lol,true

Tank God I get backup
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by rerhji(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
I think dis is a prescription by an expert...........but wait wetin b d dose per day
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by GodpunishBuhari: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Laveda:
Maybe...

Light dey southafrica?Abi u don change lodge?
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by akagson: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
falconey:
No 50 paragraph your work.
. Punctuate your work.
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by Laveda(f): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Light dey southafrica?Abi u don change lodge?
Oh its you?
No light since 26th dec cheesy
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by suzzy16(f): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
jamex93:

Tank God I get backup
naso en dey happen jare
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by GodpunishBuhari: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Laveda:
Oh its you?
No light since 26th dec cheesy

Kai na wetin una go dey suffer? You get Gen?
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by Laveda(f): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Kai na wetin una go dey suffer? You get Gen?
No cry cry
My lodge mates get sha.. Its no problem grin
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by GodpunishBuhari: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Laveda:
No cry cry
My lodge mates get sha.. Its no problem grin

Is in terms of water oo
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by Laveda(f): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Is in terms of water oo
Landlord would fix that..
Re: Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting by lovely17(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mtchew Piled up crap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" / Lady Posts Her Nude On Facebook After Belgium Won Brazil( Photos) / He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.