Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (435755 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 12:33am On Dec 27, 2013
justdre:
Bros oba I b small single boy nw,na single I play o,hw much is d money and someone said affidavi of support is needed...
'Small single boy', even saint. U make me laugh grin grin grin
Medical for single applicant:
Consultation fee: #12,000.00 @ Zenith bank ( If you use children practice)
Vaccines: varies btw 2k & 18k
Police Report/Cert.: btw #2,500.00 and 5k (did mine & wifey for 2k5 each)
If you are applicant from Nigeria, there is no need for affidavit of support.

Hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 1:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Hello house, please my interview is in 2wks.. I only want to ask, if i get to ikoyi will i see any keke driver that can drive me down to the hospital without stress. I will like to use the children practice so that i can get police report too.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 1:08am On Dec 27, 2013
fancywendy:
I support the idea,but let it be around october next year so that majority of DV 2014 winners must have been in the state.thanks Happy New Year in Advance.
Good suggestion.

However, Thanksgiving Day holds annually on 4th Thursdays of every November. The 2014 edition will hold on Thursday, 27th November, 2014.

Brief introduction/relevance of Thanksgiving Day in America.
Thanksgiving Day is traditionally a day for families and friends to get together for a special meal. The meal often includes a turkey, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, pumpkin pie, and vegetables. Thanksgiving Day is a time for many people to give thanks for what they have.
Thanksgiving Day parades are held in some cities and towns on or around Thanksgiving Day. Some parades or festivities also mark the opening of the Christmas shopping season. Some people have a four-day weekend so it is a popular time for trips and to visit family and friends.
For more info, click http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/thanksgiving-day to read more

To stamp your like, pls see: https://www.nairaland.com/1275397/dv-2014-winners-meet-here/195 posted at 2:11pm
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 1:18am On Dec 27, 2013
Outstandingsand: Hello house, please my interview is in 2wks.. I only want to ask, if i get to ikoyi will i see any keke driver that can drive me down to the hospital without stress. I will like to use the children practice so that i can get police report too.
Wishing you God's favour on the remaining process and the Interview.
When you get to Obalende, you will get keke Napep or even bus to the hospital. It's #50.00
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 1:20am On Dec 27, 2013
Atandaishola794: @ineco Gud evening to you. Having gone thru the e-mail you claimed you received i want to tell you authoritatively and categorica lly that it is a SCAM. Nobody receives 1st notification letter by by either e or posted mail. Secondl y nobody is requested to pay any amount of money until your visa interview date i.e visa fee $330. Pls my broda i advise you to forget that e-mail. DV Lottery resul ts are released twice a year i.e may & october. The content of the mail showed nothing but scam. Do not say you were not warned! Other members in the house pls contribute.

@ ineco, somebody wan chop ya money becareful. My brother above has given u the authe of the whole matter take it m run with it. Merry xmas.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 1:28am On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=Obatide]
Wishing you God's favour on the remaining process and the Interview.
When you get to Obalende, you will get keke Napep or even bus to the hospital. It's #50.00 thank you very much sir..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 3:14am On Dec 27, 2013
ineco: hello evrybody,please i play dv lottery since 2012 and i lost the print out since but when i check my mail box today,i was try to delete some unuseful message and i tried to empty my spam but i just saw these and i was doubt maybe its genius or its not, pls kindly assist me with these

Dear winner, Re: Ref:AMERICAN DV2013 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM RESULT.
US Department of State
To
Today at 9:16 AM
U.S. Department of State Date: December 23th, 2013
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Kentucky Consular Center(KCC)
3505 North Highway 25W
Williamsburg KY,40768 U.S.A.

Case Number :.........................
PA Name: DV-2013 Winner
Preference Category: DIVERSITY VISA
Foreign State Chargeability: DV ELIGIBLE

AMERICAN DV-2013 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM WINNER:CASE NUMBER ...........................

This success notification letter on your success in DV-2013 has been sent to you via e-mail owing to failed attempts at getting your response after the normal letter by post was sent. We are assuming that the letter has b een lost en transit hence this as the last resort.

It is my pleasure to congratulate you on your success in the AMERICAN DV2012 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM which was applied and processed by our Agency. You were selected as one of the lucky winners on our internet screening machine, for the DV2013 USA national visa lottery program. Your visa lottery winner's case number is DV2013/ID-6..................... In this respect, you are directed to forward to U.S Processing Department of States Officer Mr. Travor Blair via: email usdv.proffice@us a.com the following requirements:

1. Your CURRENT contact address (Re-confirm for record purposes),
2. SCANNED copies of your RECENT passport photograph,

3. Telephone number,

4. Marital status,
5. Family Name,
6. Year of Birth.

The passport photograph must be taken within the last six months, and must be 35mmsq or 2 inches by 2 inches. You can also provide the passport photographs of your spouse and other dependents.

Further get in touch with the Clearance Officer Mrs. Barbara McDonald through her e-mail usdv.cloffice@usa.com , for instructions on how to pay the $1,189.67 clearance/acceptance fees. The payment of the fees ensures that your file is cleared for processing.

Note that this country's Code of Conduct and Constitution Vol.176/866:Act 690SN guiding all immigration, and Green Card permit Agencies, dictates that 10 days after the dispatch of this e-mail, that all such notified winners who fail to comply to the provisions herein contained, shall lose the opportunity.
< br class="yiv4469571395yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1386583771794_6117 yiv4469571395yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1386588280862_2833 yiv4469571395yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1387093641193_3016" style="line-height: 15.933333396911621px; outline: none; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;" />Thank you.

McHenry Donavan,
Diversity Visa Lottery Coordinator,
Bureau of Consular Affairs,
U.S Department of State.
Phone: +12064267443

This na original FAKE!!!
You are about to be conned if you proceed.
Shalom.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2013
@ineco: My dear as Atandaishola794's, Timimoyegun's and principo, ItyRoyal, and others gave their input on this, I suggest you fly not run for your safety sake. I saw when you sent in the post buy couldnt comment from where I was. I just want to advise you to go to www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Yu will be enlighted on US DVlottery. Stop any communication with such people they are fraudstars. Have a blessed weekend

ineco: hello evrybody,please i play dv lottery since 2012 and i lost the print out since but when i check my mail box today,i was try to delete some unuseful message and i tried to empty my spam but i just saw these and i was doubt maybe its genius or its not, pls kindly assist me with these

US Department of State
To
3505 North Highway 25W

AMERICAN DV-2013 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM WINNER:CASE NUMBER ...........................

This success notification letter on your success in DV-2013 has been sent to you via e-mail owing to failed attempts at getting your response after the normal letter by post was sent. We are assuming that the letter has b een lost en transit hence this as the last resort.

It is my pleasure to congratulate you on your success in the AMERICAN DV2012 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM which was applied and processed by our Agency. You were selected as one of the lucky winners on our internet screening machine, for the DV2013 USA national visa lottery program. Your visa lottery winner's case number is DV2013/ID-6..................... In this respect, you are directed to forward to U.S Processing Department of States Officer Mr. Travor Blair via: email usdv.proffice@us a.com the following requirements:

3. Telephone number,

4. Marital status,
5. Family Name,
6. Year of Birth.

The passport photograph must be taken within the last six months, and must be 35mmsq or 2 inches by 2 inches. You can also provide the passport photographs of your spouse and other dependents.

Further get in touch with the Clearance Officer Mrs. Barbara McDonald through her e-mail usdv.cloffice@usa.com , for instructions on how to pay the $1,189.67 clearance/acceptance fees. The payment of the fees ensures that your file is cleared for processing.

Note that this country's Code of Conduct and Constitution Vol.176/866:Act 690SN guiding all immigration, and Green Card permit Agencies, dictates that 10 days after the dispatch of this e-mail, that all such notified winners who fail to comply to the provisions herein contained, shall lose the opportunity.
< br class="yiv4469571395yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1386583771794_6117 yiv4469571395yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1386588280862_2833 yiv4469571395yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1387093641193_3016" style="line-height: 15.933333396911621px; outline: none; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;" />Thank you.

McHenry Donavan,
U.S Department of State.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2013
Hello my ppl, a wonderful morning greetings to u all. kiss
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Obatide:
'Small single boy', even saint. U make me laugh grin grin grin
Medical for single applicant:
Consultation fee: #12,000.00 @ Zenith bank ( If you use children practice)
Vaccines: varies btw 2k & 18k
Police Report/Cert.: btw #2,500.00 and 5k (did mine & wifey for 2k5 each)
If you are applicant from Nigeria, there is no need for affidavit of support.

Hope it helps?

Bros we need to be in contact can I drop my contact numba and pin or drop urs I will call u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

@buklan4real@yah: good morning and compliments of the season!! happy new year in advance. i pray that 2014 will do us good and fix a permanent smiles on our faces IJN - Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ineco(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2013
@all,I really appreciated u concern,tnx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2013
ineco: I WENT TO CYBER CAFE TO APPLIED IN 2012 AND I COULDNT FIND THE NUMBER AGAIN BUT I RECEIVED THESE TODAY IN MY SPAM BOX AND I WAS CONFUSED BUT DID THEY ASK SUCH MONEY TO PAID

YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE SCAMMED.PLSSSSS IGNORE THE MESSAGE AND DELETTE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
Ok, I didnt wanna comment on your profile pic but I just couldnt help but ask: is that a real person or an angel?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2013

US Department of State
To
3505 North Highway 25W

3. Telephone number,

4. Marital status,
5. Family Name,
6. Year of Birth.

McHenry Donavan,
U.S Department of State.

J.O.B.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
justdre:
Bros we need to be in contact can I drop my contact numba and pin or drop urs I will call u
My e-mail address is on my profile, we can get further by PM.
@Pipsland78, expecting to hear from you following replied mail.
@all going for Medicals, Dont forget to write your full names and int'l Passport Number behind your two photographs of white background, then photocopy of your Data page to avoid unecessary stress.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
janut:
Ah kevwe_flex, so this ur fastest fingers first is for real. Let me join to enjoy and also spread the groove.
What a wonderful e-family.

Yes it is. Enjoy.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
ineco: @all,I really appreciated u concern,tnx
Very much appreciation for taking to advice of people.
However, you may also be a great asset here, sharing information that could help others.
If you are destined to live in America, God will do it in a Miraculous way. Immagine one of our members here, who said he had been placing American Flag in his car right from his first car (funny? grin grin grin), and this year, God surprised him by making him one of selectees, he's due to be interviewed very soon and I believe that God has approve his VISA.
My own case also, All my 3 kids have wonderful and noticable American Names (at times, people make jests why I have to do that, even asking for the meaning of those names) and very recently, God confirmed his Word.
So relax, seeing that signs, God Has a plan for you and it will manifest at the appointed time.
Hope I dont board you sir?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
ItyRoyal:

@buklan4real@yah: good morning and compliments of the season!! happy new year in advance. i pray that 2014 will do us good and fix a permanent smiles on our faces IJN - Amen.

AMEN!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
ineco: I WENT TO CYBER CAFE TO APPLIED IN 2012 AND I COULDNT FIND THE NUMBER AGAIN BUT I RECEIVED THESE TODAY IN MY SPAM BOX AND I WAS CONFUSED BUT DID THEY ASK SUCH MONEY TO PAID
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gbam, Oba the great, you are on point. Hurray to the guru of the forum

Obatide:
Very much appreciation for taking to advice of people.
However, you may also be a great asset here, sharing information that could help others.
If you are destined to live in America, God will do it in a Miraculous way. Immagine one of our members here, who said he had been placing American Flag in his car right from his first car (funny? grin grin grin), and this year, God surprised him by making him one of selectees, he's due to be interviewed very soon and I believe that God has approve his VISA.
My own case also, All my 3 kids have wonderful and noticable American Names (at times, people make jests why I have to do that, even asking for the meaning of those names) and very recently, God confirmed his Word.
So relax, seeing that signs, God Has a plan for you and it will manifest at the appointed time.
Hope I dont board you sir?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ komakan, I'm not current yet. Hopefully, will be March 2014 which is God's time when He makes all things beautiful.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Doublegold: Pls house, I'm kinda confused on where to stay in the states, i wud have preferred Texas, but I don't have anyone to put up with there. Now, i have 2 diff cousins that are ready accommodate me, one in Providence(Rhode Island), and the other in California. My confusions is that, i want a place where i can get job easily, and also, cost of living is a consideration. Pls gurus in the house, ur candid advice is hereby needed as I need to make up my mind, and call the person i actually wanna stay with. I intend to leave for the states by mid or late february. Thanks
I dnt need to be bothered,make good use of what is currently available to you.
In my own opinion,the two most important thing to consider when taking decision on accomodatn as a new immigrant in the US are:
1. The crime rate (gun violence etc) in that particular state
Which means,how safe is the state?. You don't wanna live in a state with high rate of gun violence.
2. How channel and effective is public transportation system.
This determines hw u move around even wen u eventually get a job.
Believe me,these 2 factors come first & very important.
You can easily relocate later @least after you must have settled down a bit.
In my case,I was initially bothered about New jersey bcoz of the high rate of accommodation but after I did some research about the state I understand the reasons behind it considering its proximity to new york,the industrial strength of the state,fairly good weather within the east coast,tourism etc.
So consider those points & research about the two choices presented before you before making your decision.
Hope am helpful?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pls obatide can i have your personal email? just wanna have more understanding about something and will need your clarification over it... Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tetomo: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
@obatide,
Congratulations to you on the success on your interview and i appreciate you so much for your usual response in this forum.
Pls I'm equally a family of Five like you and was successful too but right now,i want to pay on line for the USCIS fees.
Kindly explain to me the meaning of billing address as required,security code and Zip code.
Meanwhile I'm using master card to pay.therefore, i couldn't understand the meaning of these questions please your attention is urgently needed as I'm on the site presently.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
tetomo: @obatide,
Congratulations to you on the success on your interview and i appreciate you so much for your usual response in this forum.
Pls I'm equally a family of Five like you and was successful too but right now,i want to pay on line for the USCIS fees.
Kindly explain to me the meaning of billing address as required,security code and Zip code.
Meanwhile I'm using master card to pay.therefore, i couldn't understand the meaning of these questions please your attention is urgently needed as I'm on the site presently.
Thanks.
Billing adress is the adress you filled while opening your bank account.
Security code is at back of your master card. Ranges between 3 numbers and above.
Zip code for Nigeria is +234
Lets know the update
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
House i received my 2nl through this website https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/Esc/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx but it hasnt gotten to my email yet, i dont know why. Please should i wait for KCC to send it to my email or i can still go with the one gotten from the websites.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
rantileye: Pls obatide can i have your personal email? just wanna have more understanding about something and will need your clarification over it... Thanks
I have included my e-mail on my profile just now
Thank you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
kennex89: House i received my 2nl through this website https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/Esc/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx but it hasnt gotten to my email yet, i dont know why. Please should i wait for KCC to send it to my email or i can still go with the one gotten from the websites.
Congratulations.
Once you have seen it (2NL) on the site above, print and start the processes immediately, email is just for alert, check your spam mail, the alert will be there, which is not even part of requirements.
Hence, its not compulsory
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
kennex89: House i received my 2nl through this website https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/Esc/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx but it hasnt gotten to my email yet, i dont know why. Please should i wait for KCC to send it to my email or i can still go with the one gotten from the websites.

Congratulations Brother,
It means u can start up with the processing of other documents...
Pls if may ask; Is ur case number up to like 86**??
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
my case number is 83**
timimoyegun:

Congratulations Brother,
It means u can start up with the processing of other documents...
Pls if may ask; Is ur case number up to like 86**??

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Good Evening House! Called Kcc concerning my CN I talked about earlier, and they said that they ve received and processed my info, waiting for me to be current! So am chilling for my 2NL wch arrives when am current!

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.