Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426711 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ayodim: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2013
gett: Hi forumities, please help me!
My question is, i have an interview on 2nd week of Feb,but i have mistakenly filled my birth month on z DS-forms as (11) instead of (01), does this cause denial of visa? Thank u in advance.
nuttin to worry about. I made same mistake and I sent a mail to them which tthy aassured me that it wil b included to my case file. My interview was superb without any reffrence to d minor error. Go for visa!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ayodim: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2013
gett: Hi forumities, please help me!
My question is, i have an interview on 2nd week of Feb,but i have mistakenly filled my birth month on z DS-forms as (11) instead of (01), does this cause denial of visa? Thank u in advance.
nuttin to worry about. I made same mistake and I sent a mail to them which tthy aassured me that it wil b included to my case file. My interview was superb without any reffrence to d minor error. Go for ur visa!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Hello house, medical in a bit. Pls how do we get to children practice from cms now that there is no bike. PlssSs oooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2013
timimoyegun:

Congratulations Brother,
It means u can start up with the processing of other documents...
Pls if may ask; Is ur case number up to like 86**??

Our CN is 86XX and we've received our 2NL. Forms sent in first week of july via mail and updated in Nov.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2013
femishow2005:

Our CN is 86XX and we've received our 2NL. Forms sent in first week of july via mail and updated in Nov.

We are in the same range,our CN is 86**,my interview falls on the last week of febuary,when is your interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2013
bobjackson: Hello house, medical in a bit. Pls how do we get to children practice from cms now that there is no bike. PlssSs oooo

From CMS bus stop lagos island,take a bus to Falomo/ Awolowo road,then drop at barack bus stop and take a road beside UBA to 25 raymond Njoku street.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2013
pls house ,how do i check my pm?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2013
kennex89: House i received my 2nl through this website https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/Esc/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx but it hasnt gotten to my email yet, i dont know why. Please should i wait for KCC to send it to my email or i can still go with the one gotten from the websites.

Congratz kennex89 on the arrival of your 2NL. Pls ensure that all your documents are intact. Pls feel free to ask whatever you are not sure of. The Lord will grant you favour before your interviewers IJN - Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2013
samolaniyi: pls house ,how do i check my pm?

@samolaniyi: when someone sends you a pm, check your email that you used in your registration at this forum. Click on reply and send your message, the person will get your message and hook up with u. Check I've just sent you one. Hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2013
samolaniyi:

We are in the same range,our CN is 86**,my interview falls on the last week of febuary,when is your interview?

Second week of February.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tanx sam
samolaniyi:

From CMS bus stop lagos island,take a bus to Falomo/ Awolowo road,then drop at barack bus stop and take a road beside UBA to 25 raymond Njoku street.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatzyka: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
2014. So many expectations. God will do that which no man can do in our lives individually & collectively. Happy new year in advance everyone. See you all soon in US of A. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Obatide:
My e-mail address is on my profile, we can get further by PM.
@Pipsland78, expecting to hear from you following replied mail.
@all going for Medicals, Dont forget to write your full names and int'l Passport Number behind your two photographs of white background, then photocopy of your Data page to avoid unecessary stress.

Broz oba I av sent u d mail o
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
broz obatide i have sent you the email from my yahoo account... thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
ItyRoyal:

@samolaniyi: when someone sends you a pm, check your email that you used in your registration at this forum. Click on reply and send your message, the person will get your message and hook up with u. Check I've just sent you one. Hope this helps?

Thank you soo much i got it.i av seen your mail.now i understand how to send it.Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
justdre:
Broz oba I av sent u d mail o
rantileye: broz obatide i have sent you the email from my yahoo account... thanks
Replied Sirs
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
samolaniyi:

Thank you soo much i got it.i av seen your mail.now i understand how to send it.Thanks.

You are welcome man!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gett: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
ayodim: nuttin to worry about. I made same mistake and I sent a mail to them which tthy aassured me that it wil b included to my case file. My interview was superb without any reffrence to d minor error. Go for visa!
thank u ayodim. But to whom can i send a mail, to the kcc or consular office? And in what way can i explain the case?(ur experience please!)
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 3:52am On Dec 29, 2013
Obatide:

Replied Sirs

i sent you one too
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2013
@Obatide, congratulations to you and your family. I pray that may the Lord almighty continue to favor you in all your endeavor. You did not even get in touch with me since this days but at last I thank God for you and your family.

I congratulates those who has already received their visas. I pray that by the grace of God all the VISA for the member of this forum shall be granted without any stress. All of you shall be highly favoured in Jesus name. I want to continue reading your success stories.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:08am On Dec 29, 2013
coop:
i sent you one too
Mr coop, I do see your PMs and I replied them always.
Check the email address you use to login to Nairaland, you will see my replied mails, even on one occasion, I input my whatsapp contact.
However, if it persists, you may input your whatsapp contact on your profile, I will contact you from there.
Hope it helps

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2013
remkay2012: @Obatide, congratulations to you and your family. I pray that may the Lord almighty continue to favor you in all your endeavor. You did not even get in touch with me since this days but at last I thank God for you and your family.
I congratulates those who has already received their visas. I pray that by the grace of God all the VISA for the member of this forum shall be granted without any stress. All of you shall be highly favoured in Jesus name. I want to continue reading your success stories.

My brother! Thanks for the wish, may God favor you in your new home, hope you are settling in very fast? I tried coming to Abk b4 you travelled but my tight schedule then, doesn't permit.
I have sent you a PM, pls reply with your whatsapp and Bbm, lets chat, I have missed you much
How's baby doing?
Best regards to madam and kids

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2013
Obatide:

Replied Sirs

thanks so much for message got it right now....happy sunday sir?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Happy Sunday People,
Happy New Year In Advance..

2014 Be Colorful.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tetomo: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Obatide
Thank you very much for the wonderful response.i will update you tomorrow as soon as I'm through with the USCIS fee.
Thank you very much once again!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ademlabi(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
I am a lottery winner DV2014 but am yet send my nformation to KCC, when is the deadline precisely? I hope i am not late to send the info?? i need your response please.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hardboya: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
My has been approve and it expires on 26th May.
Can i leave on 10th May
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hardboya: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
My visa has been approve and it expires on 26th May.
Can i leave on 10th May
Did my medicals on 26 november
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
ademlabi: I am a lottery winner DV2014 but am yet send my nformation to KCC, when is the deadline precisely? I hope i am not late to send the info?? i need your response please.
Send your documents now, it's not late but you dont need to be waiting for deadline. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
ademlabi: I am a lottery winner DV2014 but am yet send my nformation to KCC, when is the deadline precisely? I hope i am not late to send the info?? i need your response please.

Well, Congrat.
Its never to late to send ur forms to KCC. Make sure u fill in ur correct and true info to
avoid future updates of forms.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Happy Last Sunday of year 2013 and as we enter the year 2014, I pray for more Favor for Visa approval and other goodies from God..
Pls, I would like us to extend our discussions to ‘Life after successful interview’.
Flight booking; how do we book at cheaper rate? I do visit wakanow.com, Flight experience, stop-over, luggage allowance and other experiences
Comprehensive list of what is expected to travel with: Such as the kind of food stuff (dried fish, dried locust beans, poundo yam etc)

Clothing and wears; Pull-over, booths etc.

What of life and career in USA? I’m aware that IT, Health sector and others thrive there.

Driving procedure: Importance of Driving, Process, Driving manual, exams etc.

Issue of Hosts; over dependence on hosts which do go sour especially if ones host is a blood relation while some hosts want their guest to follow their steps, even when you are more informed and the Host might not be vast on internet, So how do one manage? (I thank GOD for mine, who is an IT expert)
Other relevant information that may help pls
Let the discussions continue as I say A Happy new Year
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
chiwuike20: Denial
chiwuike20: I lost my cool and cudnt think clearly. Just imagine somebody who was admitted to study law not able to elaborate on demand and price?
I was not able to defend my olevel so they thought It wasn't mine.

I would have contacted you via PM, but I believe others could benefit from this important discussion.
To my understanding, all hope is not lost and that’s reason for my late comment since your interview. I made some contacts to seek for advice in addition to what I think I know (It’s unfortunate that the Visa officer’s thread had been closed, there were case of denial that were re-visited via complaint on that thread. You can go through it), hence my advice is this:
Re Commit it unto GOD for DIVINE FAVOR to start with.
Then,
Send Mail to: lagosIV@state.gov to appeal.
On the appeal content, explain the interview experience, say a cogent reason of your under-performance on the subject tested on (I don’t want to elaborate too much on the reasons you will give, but I believe you are up to task to reason on what you will say)
Let wait for response as I strongly believe you will be given a fair hearing but be prepared very well when you are re-invited because, they would want to drill you very well academically.

Whishing you all the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.