Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425496 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=wavecase][/quote]

I think it means you said u'v only got High Sch Cert, and no university degree
If this is only what you've got and ready take to your interview then u don't need
to send another form to KCC.

Except u now have a University degree
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
chijen2: Please can anyone describe the NPC office to me in Lagos? I only have affidavit of birth not the birth certificate. Please how do i go about getting it from the NPC office? Please someone respond. I'm new in this forum so i don't know how to use these buttons.....

You did not really say where you would be coming from.....however, from Orile bus stop around the Doyin junction, any keke can drop you there. It's very close to NYSC office at Babs Animashaun in surulere. Good luck.[s][/s]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Adeboy007: Good day My wonderful E-family...... Pls i need to ask Little questions against tomorrow

1.. I want to go to NPC Office to get my Long Birth Certificate (Attestation of Birth).. do i need to collect affidavit from High Court, Ikeja?... cos a friend told me dat is not necessary for d affidavit since am not changing/manipulating my dat of Birth, .. How tru is dis?

2.... Wat are d document to hold along with me wen going to NPC office for my certificate and how much will it cost me? should i use 2 x 2 America size Passport photography?

What is PM dat u guys are talking about.. i only no d one of BBM like DP display picture, PM profile Message.. am I wright? so wat is PM and how do i make use of it cos i need to connect to some people even on my BBM, Facebook, Messenger, if possible Watsapps..

please i need a respond on time cos i intends going for d Birth Cert.. tomorrow Wednesday as earlier as 7am... all though am not yet current due to my CN which is 165**, just want to start preparing for my Civil Doc.
PM means personal message not like the personal message on BBM,u can send a PM to som1 here by clicking on the person name,it den shows up the person's profile where u'd see send a message to dat person,click that,it then takes u to a page wr an automated message is designed to link up with the person,click send then an email is sent to that person's email Addy which he'd reply nd u'd get in ur email too,u guys can then connect from there on.uhmmmm,too much long story baa!dats the best way I can explain it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bosunwizzy I congratulate u and tap from all the success stories of this great forum... I have just PM KEVWE FLEX AND UKEMEGLITTER WHO HAD PREVIOUSLY PM ME and am still waiting for their responses on whatsapp... Pls others should comply.. cheers
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
I was privileged enough to go through all the posts I have missed since the past 2 weeks.. and this are what I have to say...
1. I felt like crying to realize that I wasn't amongst the people our great guy obatide appreciated... I was even more sorrowful to find out that I missed obatide's interview scenario... @ obatide, I am so happy for u... I wish u more better things to come because u deserve it... U are u great man just like my doppelganger, kevweflex
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
@westcode,any news on the next bulletin?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
bosunwizzy: Thanks so much coop.i gathered al my document all well and i left the hotel at obalende (bayland suite) around 5:30.after all the security checking at the gate.we are told to line up accordingly(immigrant)i enterd the waiting where i paid my visa fee in naira which is approximately 54,500.i was told to wait for the CO.after several hours of waiting.at around 11:54 my number was call 410 at counter 16 and i met the white man.he was so friendly with me.
CO:Gud morning with smile
ME:morning
CO:raised ur right hand to swear
ME:and i did
CO:are u dauda taofeek
ME:yes
CO:where are you work
ME:am working at a pricate laboratory as a med lab sci
CO:where
ME:at university college hospital ibadan
CO:u mean u are into lab test
ME: yes
CO:have u bin to U.S. A before or bin denied visa or visit and country before
ME:no
CO:who is adewale adebayo
ME:my bro (host in new york)
CO:ur relationship with him
ME:my brother
CO:position in ir family
ME:first born
CO:ur position
ME:am the last born
CO:where is ur mummy
ME:she is in U.S.A presently
CO:OK.CONGRATULATION SEE U IN AMERICA
he broughtout two papers 1 for uscis and the 2 is for the address to pick the visa.ALHAMDULILAHI.am planing to go by march cos of my last paper to write in skool.thanks to u guys am so grateful.INSHA ALLAHU will meet at the top

Congrats Bro. ..It's the Lord's doing and it's Marvellous in our eyes. It can only be God.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
floadesola: Praise God for me house. I av bn waitn for d day i'l b abl to write on ds forum. I went for my interview today and to d glory of God it was successful. I am stl overwhelmed at the moment cos i ddnt spend up to 2mins wt d consular. A very wonderful old man. Praiseeeeee God for me house. America, see u soon.

Sorry d questn: after d swearn.
Wts ur highest level of edu?
Aw old are u?
Wot do u do now?
Gbam i got d letter for visa pickup. I cant shout.

Congrats It's the Lord's doing . We key into your success testimony ...It can only be God . Lol as a first time poster, you didn't even type clearly ... Overflow joy I guess #jubilatingmood
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
I was privileged enough to go through all the posts I have missed since the past 2 weeks.. and this are what I have to say...
1. I felt like crying to realize that I wasn't amongst the people our great guy obatide appreciated... I was even more sorrowful to find out that I missed obatide's interview scenario... @ obatide, I am so happy for u... I wish u more better things to come because u deserve it... U are u great man just like my doppelganger, kevwe flex said... God that did it for u will do it for me and everybody in this forum...Amen.
2. I also noticed that there was an issue about opening a new page here on NL, but just like somebody said earlier on, I would prefer it to be open after the last person has been interviewed... We need to consider a lot of things like; What of people who are not members but are beneficiaries of this thread,"GUESTS" as NL calls them how will they follow up?.., . I am saying this NOT because am not current yet, rather because, I LOVE THIS THREAD SO MUCH.. LOL.. for now I think sharing of personal contacts and other social media is advisable.. just like kevwe said, THIS IS MY YEAR OF GREATNESS, GREATER AND ABUNDANT GRACE... AS FAR AS GOD IS ALIVE, EVERY MEMBER, OF THIS 2014 THREAD WILL MAKE IT THROUGH INTERVIEW STAGE... CAN I HEAR A AMEN?
3. God blesses us , we were successfully interviewed then we Run, "WHICH KIND PACKAGE BE THAT ONE?"... It's not a good thing that God has bless u, and u don't want to help others, don't u know that God can use because of ur relentless efforts of helping others here to favour u in the states?... Where are u all running to self? Ermm??... I know life after interview can be time consuming because I believe I will get there, .....but u all know that 30 mins per day won't hurt a fly.. we all need to "STICK" TOGETHER LIKE ARADITE ON SOLDIER-ANTS... Helping eachother when needed... Hope am not crossing anybody's boundary?, if yes pls forgive my habit and forgive me for posting this.. am truly sorry..

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
1. I felt like crying to realize that I wasn't amongst the people our great guy obatide appreciated... I was even more sorrowful to find out that I missed obatide's interview scenario... @ obatide, I am so happy for u... I wish u more better things to come because u deserve it... U are u great man just like my doppelganger, kevwe flex said... God that did it for u will do it for me and everybody in this forum...Amen.
2. I also noticed that there was an issue about opening a new page here on NL, but just like somebody said earlier on, I would prefer it to be open after the last person has been interviewed... We need to consider a lot of things like; What of people who are not members but are beneficiaries of this thread,"GUESTS" as NL calls them how will they follow up?.., . I am saying this NOT because am not current yet, rather because, I LOVE THIS THREAD SO MUCH.. LOL.. for now I think sharing of personal contacts and other social media is advisable.. just like kevwe said, THIS IS MY YEAR OF GREATNESS, GREATER AND ABUNDANT GRACE... AS FAR AS GOD IS ALIVE, EVERY MEMBER, OF THIS 2014 THREAD WILL MAKE IT THROUGH INTERVIEW STAGE... CAN I HEAR A AMEN?
3. God blesses us , we were successfully interviewed then we Run, "WHICH KIND PACKAGE BE THAT ONE?"... It's not a good thing that God has bless u, and u don't want to help others, don't u know that God can use because of ur relentless efforts of helping others here to favour u in the states?... Where are u all running to self? Ermm??... I know life after interview can be time consuming because I believe I will get there, .....but u all know that 30 mins per day won't hurt a fly.. we all need to "STICK" TOGETHER LIKE ARADITE ON SOLDIER-ANTS... Helping eachother when needed... Hope am not crossing anybody's boundary?, if yes pls forgive my habit and forgive me for posting this.. am truly sorry..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikomboy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please I need some help ASAP. I don't live in Nigeria, so my friend would be going to alagbon close on my behalf with the filled police form(fingerprinted and signed already by me) and money(4K). Does anyone have someone in Police Dept (Alagbon close) who helped him/her get the police report. My friend doesn't know anyone there, hence he could be a "maga". Should he just go to alagbon close and tell the soldiers at the gate that he wants to do police report? How best should he go about it. My interview is in 3 weeks from now. Thanks a lot.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by floadesola: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
bosunwizzy: All glory and adoration to Almighty Allah for the successful completion of interview and visa approved.kudos to u guys(adesoji and co).am so grateful to u guys.i have sent u a friend request on yahoo mail.pls forumite,am planing to leave by march cos i have a last paper to write in school.am a medical laboratory science student of lautech.pls i need ur assistance about flight booking around that march.and again,is it advisable to stay with my brother that hus married with 3kids in new york.ur advise is really welcome pls

Hi bosun, guess i must have seen u today at d embassy. The man in window 16 also attended to me. He is God sent. I hope u werent d one telln him today happens to be ur birthday. Stl tryn to recollect ur face. Am 418 n i was interviewed at d same window immediately after u left. Cheers and all d best in d statesm
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by floadesola: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
ItyRoyal:

Wow!!!!! What a wonderful testimony you've got! The Lord is indeed a Great God! Congratulations! It's a fabulous new year gift! I wish you God's speed and Favour in all the other steps ahead! Cheers.

Thanks, am so happy
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
maikeal: I was privileged enough to go through all the posts I have missed since the past 2 weeks.. and this are what I have to say...

Yeaaa u are on point, u gat nothing to sorry for... And I say a BIG AMEN to ur prayer
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
lagbabe: PM means personal message not like the personal message on BBM,u can send a PM to som1 here by clicking on the person name,it den shows up the person's profile where u'd see send a message to dat person,click that,it then takes u to a page wr an automated message is designed to link up with the person,click send then an email is sent to that person's email Addy which he'd reply nd u'd get in ur email too,u guys can then connect from there on.uhmmmm,too much long story baa!dats the best way I can explain it.
@Lagbagbe .... Thanks so much I really appreciate ur coment... God Bless U
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by floadesola: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
femishow2005:

Congrats It's the Lord's doing . We key into your success testimony ...It can only be God . Lol as a first time poster, you didn't even type clearly ... Overflow joy I guess #jubilatingmood

Yeah don't mind me........ Too excited to type well.the questions were unbelievably short and stress free. I did not spend more than 2mins with d consular. Real testimony for me.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikomboy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
bosunwizzy: All glory and adoration to Almighty Allah for the successful completion of interview and visa approved.kudos to u guys(adesoji and co).am so grateful to u guys.i have sent u a friend request on yahoo mail.pls forumite,am planing to leave by march cos i have a last paper to write in school.am a medical laboratory science student of lautech.pls i need ur assistance about flight booking around that march.and again,is it advisable to stay with my brother that hus married with 3kids in new york.ur advise is really welcome pls

Congrats omo Ladoke. I see a lot of ladokite a here. We should connect and relate ASAP. Congrats once again. You should visit http://www.wakanow.com to compare flights and book also. It's advisable you at stay least for a day, 'cause you need somewhere to lay your head at least. You're fortunate to have a family ember hosting you. After getting your feet wet you can move solo. But if he's willing to house why not stay. Accommodation there is not beans esp New York. You'll learn more when you arrive. Cheers!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikomboy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
justdre:

Bosun wizzy greatest gbogbo,am also a ladokite,400L n a winner n my interview too is dis jan, hw we fit hook up for skul u can check my profile for my nunba and email ,I woukd av called u bt ur numba or email is nt in ur profile will b xpecting ur reply/call

You too omo Ladoke. We need to connect and relate. How preparation dey go?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
lagbabe: Yes,u need affidavit from the court!it is part of the requirements.

U shld go with 2passport of any size,with affidavit,3k,nd a typed letter like an application letter which wld include the following info:

1 ur name,date of birth,place of birth,state of origin,local government of origin

2 ur father's name,state of origin,local government of origin.

3 ur mother's full names,state of origin,local government of origin.

When u get there,they would show you the format of writing the letter,u can type it opposite the office.

It's take 2weeks.

Hope this helps!
@Mr. Lagbabe.. Thank u so much, It help me a lot, and God will provides all ur needs for u and every one of us here, as we take time to answer to people questions.... So I have go to d court at Ikeja to get my affidavit. But any idea of document to hold for d affidavit?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
ItyRoyal:

Congratulations my brother. The Lord shall make your every step ahead easy IJN - amen. Cheers
congratz, pls wat is d exact location of d hotel u lodge at obalende and how much was it..pls reply ooo @ busunwizzy or better stil if any one no a cheap hotel at d island one can lodge a day to interview. Tanx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
congratz @busunwizzy, I key into ur testimony IJN,interview nxt wk, pls wat is d exact location of d hotel u lodge at obalende and how much was it..pls reply ooo @ busunwizzy or better stil if any one no a cheap hotel at d island one can lodge a day to interview. Tanx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fancywendy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
AL-HAMDULLILAI,for your success interview. I Key in to your success story.May you meet the favour of almighty ALLAH whenever you decide to travel to the state.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
ikomboy:

You too omo Ladoke. We need to connect and relate. How preparation dey go?

i also finish from lautech oooo... nice one anyway
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
lagbabe: @westcode,any news on the next bulletin?

None yet, KCC does not have it yet.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by energysaver(f): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hi all, seasons greeting! I must confess I have finally discovered a platform where all my enquiries have been met. I took my time reading all contributions from 1 to the current thread. God bless you all. Thanks to the admin and all contributions made by my wonderful and selfless housemates. I am a winner of DV 2014 my CN; AF17xxx. Will like to know how soon the visa buletin will be thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
@bosunwizzy Congratulations on ur interview success. As the first to succeed at visa interview this year in this forum, i pray may ur success & luck spread to the rest of us awaiting our interview IJN.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
BIG AMEN @Atandaishola
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
08035140297,at obalende ask anyone that u are going to cow lane.the hotel bayland suite is 5k.@ikom and anyone my number is 08035140297
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by agbeke17: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bosunwizzy and floadesola ,congratulations to both of you,me and my husband tap frm ur success stories IJN amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Am so grateful to u all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
ikomboy: Please I need some help ASAP. I don't live in Nigeria, so my friend would be going to alagbon close on my behalf with the filled police form(fingerprinted and signed already by me) and money(4K). Does anyone have someone in Police Dept (Alagbon close) who helped him/her get the police report. My friend doesn't know anyone there, hence he could be a "maga". Should he just go to alagbon close and tell the soldiers at the gate that he wants to do police report? How best should he go about it. My interview is in 3 weeks from now. Thanks a lot.
ok, I no ASP Ogunbayo, some1 coNnected him to me and he did it for me and my wife..PM me for more info

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.