Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425490 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femix005: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
I need someone to help me out here...I met my girlfriend sometimes last year. And she told me she won visa lottery, but along the way she ask me if am interested, so that we can go there and start a life USA. But to me, I don't really know anyything about it.but she let me know that she gave it to an agent to process it for us and she collect my details and they send it to KCC. After some months. They gave her Interview date which include my name. But she later told me that the agent is still asking her for money after giving her money already and she has not done anything like medical and police report. I try to help her persuade the agent but e said no. What I need from you guys:
1.Can we do it by ourself as we have details of our Dv lottery without contacting him again.

2. What are the requirement we are going to need

I will really appreciate you guys advise as d interview date is lesss than two week.

Thank u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
femix005: I need someone to help me out here...I met my girlfriend sometimes last year. And she told me she won visa lottery, but along the way she ask me if am interested, so that we can go there and start a life USA. But to me, I don't really know anyything about it.but she let me know that she gave it to an agent to process it for us and she collect my details and they send it to KCC. After some months. They gave her Interview date which include my name. But she later told me that the agent is still asking her for money after giving her money already and she has not done anything like medical and police report. I try to help her persuade the agent but e said no. What I need from you guys:
1.Can we do it by ourself as we have details of our Dv lottery without contacting him again.

I will really appreciate you guys advise as d interview date is lesss than two week.

Thank u.
u can do it alone without d agent as long as u av all ur informatn wit u. To do medical u nid ur int'l passport and foto passport wit abt 30k to 35k. Pls oda guru in d house talk ooo. Or better still u read dis thread 2013 and 14 frm d 1st page to last. Hope dis help
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ok
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
chibuzz89:

@somolaniyi...I tried checking the status of muy case with the link you pasted but it's showed wrong case number...and my case number is correct...what do you think of that?

make sure you do not put any 0 before the number.eg 2014AF7656.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
ItyRoyal:

You did not really say where you would be coming from.....however, from Orile bus stop around the Doyin junction, any keke can drop you there. It's very close to NYSC office at Babs Animashaun in surulere. Good luck.[s][/s]

hello,can you check your mail box,i PM you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 12:19am On Jan 08, 2014
Adeboy007:
@Mr. Lagbabe.. Thank u so much, It help me a lot, and God will provides all ur needs for u and every one of us here, as we take time to answer to people questions.... So I have go to d court at Ikeja to get my affidavit. But any idea of document to hold for d affidavit?

hello guy,i av responded to your pm.check your in box
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femix005: 3:39am On Jan 08, 2014
bobjackson: u can do it alone without d agent as long as u av all ur informatn wit u. To do medical u nid ur int'l passport and foto passport wit abt 30k to 35k. Pls oda guru in d house talk ooo. Or better still u read dis thread 2013 and 14 frm d 1st page to last. Hope dis help

@ bob...I really appreciate ur advise...we will go on to do the medical..pls, can we talk on phone. So I can got more explanation.

Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by onyebaresi(m): 4:55am On Jan 08, 2014
femix005: I need someone to help me out here...I met my girlfriend sometimes last year. And she told me she won visa lottery, but along the way she ask me if am interested, so that we can go there and start a life USA. But to me, I don't really know anyything about it.but she let me know that she gave it to an agent to process it for us and she collect my details and they send it to KCC. After some months. They gave her Interview date which include my name. But she later told me that the agent is still asking her for money after giving her money already and she has not done anything like medical and police report. I try to help her persuade the agent but e said no. What I need from you guys:

Thank u.
If you are now married and you can convince them that you've both being dating before winning, it is easy to process on your own but if not it may be a little complicated.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akiayo: 5:46am On Jan 08, 2014
@bosunwizzy , congratulations. God will continue to perfect your ways
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2014
samolaniyi:

hello guy,i av responded to your pm.check your in box

Gud mowin my e family... @ samolaniyi... Thanks so much... But I checked my profile, I can't find any inbox as u said u av PM me pls can anybody give me idea of checking pm. Anyway am on my way to NPC office at Surulere
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2014
Morning forumite
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by energysaver(f): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2014
energysaver: Hi all, seasons greeting! I must confess I have finally discovered a platform where all my enquiries have been met. I took my time reading all contributions from 1 to the current thread. God bless you all. Thanks to the admin and all contributions made by my wonderful and selfless housemates. I am a winner of DV 2014 my CN; AF17xxx. Will like to know how soon the visa buletin will be thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by energysaver(f): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2014
Good A.m all! Pls I am confused concerning my international passport, It reads SINGLE which will also will expire in 2016. meanwhile I played as married! Pls can this affect me negatively? Thanks in anticipation of your advice
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikomboy(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2014
bobjackson: ok, I no ASP Ogunbayo, some1 coNnected him to me and he did it for me and my wife..PM me for more info
I've sent you a PM. Check your mail. Awaiting your reply. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2014
femix005:

@ bob...I really appreciate ur advise...we will go on to do the medical..pls, can we talk on phone. So I can got more explanation.

Thanks.
wen is ur interview, we did our medical/police on monday, just PM me we connect frm dere.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2014

Thank u.

Are u guys married? How did she include ur name? Was ur name stated as one of the beneficiaries in her 2NL? These are questions u need to answer cos ur case sounds some how complex
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bobjackson: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2014
femix005:

Thanks.
wen is ur interview, jst PM so we connect frm dere click ma name,
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jummyspecial: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2014
@floadesola congrates dear, i tap into ur sharp n short interview testimony.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2014
Pipsland78: For those looking to relocate to the US, the ease of getting a good job should be paramount and thus should guide our decision on which state and city to move to. Read this latest report by Forbes about the 10 best cities for job growth and you will understand why I've been shouting Texas, Texas all along:
www.forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/02/25/texas-dominates-the-best-cities-for-good-jobs/

Yes its true Texas is a very good place for immigrants to settle but not every body will settle in Texas our prayer shld be wherever we find our feet God shld make us prosper there and that God shld order our steps in d right direction. May we find favour before God and man. All is well.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2014
samolaniyi:

hello,can you check your mail box,i PM you.

thanks, i have responded. cheers.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2014
bosunwizzy: All glory and adoration to Almighty Allah for the successful completion of interview and visa approved.kudos to u guys(adesoji and co).am so grateful to u guys.i have sent u a friend request on yahoo mail.pls forumite,am planing to leave by march cos i have a last paper to write in school.am a medical laboratory science student of lautech.pls i need ur assistance about flight booking around that march.and again,is it advisable to stay with my brother that hus married with 3kids in new york.ur advise is really welcome pls
.just like dat?what about your interview experience? Pls it goes along way.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2014
Hello everyone
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hi bosunwizzy

Xup

bosunwizzy: Hello everyone
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
To the air ticket gurus in the house, pls, if i plan to book for ticket by jan 20th, with departure date of March 1st, I'm heading to Chicago. What's the best deal i can get. I mean cheap price.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ bosunwizzy: Congrats , more blessings on d way @ floadesola . oh wot a wonderful God we serves. I key into your success .guys , may dy Lord help me n all to share success story too here . I can't wait ooo. God started with us this year with a wonderful favour , and it shall spread to all IJN. Thank God

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fancywendy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
coop: @ bosunwizzy: Congrats , more blessings on d way @ floadesola . oh wot a wonderful God we serves. I key into your success .guys , may dy Lord help me n all to share success story too here . I can't wait ooo. God started with us this year with a wonderful favour , and it shall spread to all IJN. Thank God
Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fancywendy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Good day my e-family,i pray for jump up in march bulletin we are all waiting patiently for GOD‘s favour all the way.
Peace 2 you all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femix005: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
odewenwa:

Are u guys married? How did she include ur name? Was ur name stated as one of the beneficiaries in her 2NL? These are questions u need to answer cos ur case sounds some how complex

I am one of the beneficiaries and we're married
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
energysaver: Good A.m all! Pls I am confused concerning my international passport, It reads SINGLE which will also will expire in 2016. meanwhile I played as married! Pls can this affect me negatively? Thanks in anticipation of your advice

Greetings. I am going to quote what a forumite of DV2013 experienced on this issue last year, then based on that, you can take your decision. Meanwhile using your passport reading SINGLE while you are already MARRIED wouldn't be of any adverse effect to you, except that you were already married before you did the passports and you claimed single, this might affect you (I am just assuming).

Kunlexymoore: Hi my peeps. Just to intimate u guys that we (Myself, Shewen4God and our daughter) arrived America a week ago (North Carolina to be precised) and we had a safe and interesting trip. We thank God for His mercies and ur prayers as well.

We are settling in gradually. We've filed in for our SSN and we were asked to wait for a minimum of 10 days before we get it. We hope to receive both greencard and SSN before month end by His grace cos a lot of things we need to do here depends on those two items.

Lastly, this is for the ladies that won as singles i.e. played with their maiden names. You are expected to effect ur name change on ur passport in Abuja (if u already had a passport before you played)before going for ur interview so the name on ur visa can bear ur husband's name and you wouldn't have to go thru what we went through, trying to change it now in the USA. We travelled to the USCIS office within the state and we were asked to wait for the greencard to come out first after which we will fill a form for change of name and pay $300.00 for them to change the name on the greencard. You need not go thru all these.

Best wishes for those still waiting to be interviewed. Regards.

This is the link to the above quote if you wanna check it out.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatzyka: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
As a married woman who had a passport before marriage you can get another one without going to Abuja. I am a living witness to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.