Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425472 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
ItyRoyal: Thanks for responding ItyRoyal. I Intend to use it for my interview. No it isn't different just that my degree certificates bear my maiden name.

@chijen2: congratulations on your selection and welcome to the forum. With your case number no one can really predict when exactly you would be current...but the general advise in this forum is that you follow up with the bulletin that is updated monthly and of course use this time to prepare all your documents and as much money as possible because you'll definitely need them.

On your change of name, you did not state what you intend to use it for....is your name on the initial application different from what it is now?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
Going from Ajah. Thanks for responding. smiley
lagbabe: its on babs animashaun road,census,surulere Lagos.

Where are u going from?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
fancywendy: Good day my e-family,i pray for jump up in march bulletin we are all waiting patiently for GOD‘s favour all the way.
Peace 2 you all.

Me too. There will be. God can not fail His people IJN. amen! Infact it would move so fast that some would even complain of no time to prepare!
It comes out every 15th right?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
ItyRoyal:
Thanks

You did not really say where you would be coming from.....however, from Orile bus stop around the Doyin junction, any keke can drop you there. It's very close to NYSC office at Babs Animashaun in surulere. Good luck.[s][/s]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Doublegold: To the air ticket gurus in the house, pls, if i plan to book for ticket by jan 20th, with departure date of March 1st, I'm heading to Chicago. What's the best deal i can get. I mean cheap price.

Greetings. Qatar Airways Economy N Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport(LOS) Sat 01 MAR 14 to Chicago O hare Intl(ORD) Sun 02 MAR 14: Price - ₦171486. This price is an estimate as of today, but you are looking at booking on 20th, which means this price will jump up. The further you book for your tickets, the cheaper the price. This is a one stop flight of about 8 hours at Doha.

Peace!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
samolaniyi:
Don't know how to check.

hello,can you check your mail box,i PM you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
phatzyka: As a married woman who had a passport before marriage you can get another one without going to Abuja. I am a living witness to it.

Pls let's communicate, I need to know how. Pls check your
mail. I just P.M you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Afternoon forumite
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=chijen2][/quote]

@chijen2: check the email address you used in login in to Nairaland. go to your inbox, you'll see the PMs that friends have sent. click on reply, and drop your message then the fellow will connect to you from there.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Whats gud now forumite?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Visa Bulletin for February as applies to March cut off

Nigeria is 9,400
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by floadesola: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
agbeke17: Bosunwizzy and floadesola ,congratulations to both of you,me and my husband tap frm ur success stories IJN amen.

Amen dear. U and your hubby shall be favoured by the grace of God.
@bosunwizzy, u did not answer my question. Congrats again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatzyka: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
For information on Bulletin uncle Kevwe have a way of seeing it before 10th of every month. Uncle Kevwe say something. Let's all keep our fingers crossed and wait patiently
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by penielnig(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
kevwe_flex: Visa Bulletin for February as applies to March cut off

Nigeria is 9,400
.......are you kidding me or something..jst 700 addition??...baba God,na your hand we dey o..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by floadesola: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
femix005: I need someone to help me out here...I met my girlfriend sometimes last year. And she told me she won visa lottery, but along the way she ask me if am interested, so that we can go there and start a life USA. But to me, I don't really know anyything about it.but she let me know that she gave it to an agent to process it for us and she collect my details and they send it to KCC. After some months. They gave her Interview date which include my name. But she later told me that the agent is still asking her for money after giving her money already and she has not done anything like medical and police report. I try to help her persuade the agent but e said no. What I need from you guys:
1.Can we do it by ourself as we have details of our Dv lottery without contacting him again.

2. What are the requirement we are going to need

I will really appreciate you guys advise as d interview date is lesss than two week.

Thank u.

Its beta u play along with the agent so he does not take any drastic step. U know he has d date of birth with him. Whateva u av to do, dont let him be suspicious.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by floadesola: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
onye baresi:
If you are now married and you can convince them that you've both being dating before winning, it is easy to process on your own but if not it may be a little complicated.

If it is d agent that gave you the interview date, be careful cos it might also be a wrong date. Just sayn. What was the agreement your girlfriend had with him? This so-called agents can be wicked. If u have the money, i think you should just pay him and let go.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2014

Nigeria is 9,400
thats great oooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks seun.i really appreciate u.am so happy to have u guys
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Agbeke17,what is the question pls?am sorry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
shocked

Nigeria is 9,400

We r current ooo.... Unto u oh Lord! Av ur way.....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Patience friends, remember this, He makes everything beautiful in his own time!
Keep trusting Him, ALL shall be well in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2014

Nigeria is 9,400
Tanx for the info,but this pple are moving slow just like a snail.it is well share.Congrats to those that are current.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by floadesola: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
bosunwizzy: @Agbeke17,what is the question pls?am sorry
@bosunwizzy, i askd d questn yday not agbeke. Was telln u i did my interview immediately after u at window 16 with the man.i asked if you were the one telln the man it was your birthday yesterday? Guess il see u at d pikup venue next tuesday.
Send ur fone num.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
phatzyka: As a married woman who had a passport before marriage you can get another one without going to Abuja. I am a living witness to it.

Ok I think there're two things involved.
1. A married woman whose passport has expired and it's her maiden name that's on it can just do the change of name at any immigration office nationwide and a New one will be issued in her husband's name .
2. A married woman whose passport is still valid and it's her father surname she used may have to go to Abuja for the change of name where new one will be
issued in her husband's name.

Now based on what kevwe quoted. I think the person wife falls into the second category. She played as single now married and has passport that's still valid with her maiden name on it. In conclusion it's advisable to go Abuja and obtain the new one rather passing through what Kunlesmore passed in the statws cos they'll issue the visa in the name on the passport.

Hope this Help? ..It can only be God

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
buklan4real@yah:
shocked

We r current ooo.... Unto u oh Lord! Av ur way.....

@buklan4real@yah: congratulations to you for being current and to everyone who is current by the proposed March cut off figure. the Lord Himself shall perfect all that He started and will leave you with a lasting smile IJN - Amen!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
bosunwizzy: Thanks so much coop.i gathered al my document all well and i left the hotel at obalende (bayland suite) around 5:30.after all the security checking at the gate.we are told to line up accordingly(immigrant)i enterd the waiting where i paid my visa fee in naira which is approximately 54,500.i was told to wait for the CO.after several hours of waiting.at around 11:54 my number was call 410 at counter 16 and i met the white man.he was so friendly with me.
CO:Gud morning with smile
ME:morning
CO:raised ur right hand to swear
ME:and i did
CO:are u dauda taofeek
ME:yes
CO:where are you work
ME:am working at a pricate laboratory as a med lab sci
CO:where
ME:at university college hospital ibadan
CO:u mean u are into lab test
ME: yes
CO:have u bin to U.S. A before or bin denied visa or visit and country before
ME:no
CO:who is adewale adebayo
ME:my bro (host in new york)
CO:ur relationship with him
ME:my brother
CO:position in ir family
ME:first born
CO:ur position
ME:am the last born
CO:where is ur mummy
ME:she is in U.S.A presently
CO:OK.CONGRATULATION SEE U IN AMERICA
he broughtout two papers 1 for uscis and the 2 is for the address to pick the visa.ALHAMDULILAHI.am planing to go by march cos of my last paper to write in skool.thanks to u guys am so grateful.INSHA ALLAHU will meet at the top
congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
floadesola: Praise God for me house. I av bn waitn for d day i'l b abl to write on ds forum. I went for my interview today and to d glory of God it was successful. I am stl overwhelmed at the moment cos i ddnt spend up to 2mins wt d consular. A very wonderful old man. Praiseeeeee God for me house. America, see u soon.

Sorry d questn: after d swearn.
Wts ur highest level of edu?
Aw old are u?
Wot do u do now?
Gbam i got d letter for visa pickup. I cant shout.
Wow! Dis is 1daful. Baba God noni
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hello
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
femishow2005:

Ok I think there're two things involved.
1. A married woman whose passport has expired and it's her maiden name that's on it can just do the change of name at any immigration office nationwide and a New one will be issued in her husband's name .
2. A married woman whose passport is still valid and it's her father surname she used may have to go to Abuja for the change of name where new one will be
issued in her husband's name.

Now based on what kevwe quoted. I think the person wife falls into the second category. She played as single now married and has passport that's still valid with her maiden name on it. In conclusion it's advisable to go Abuja and obtain the new one rather passing through what Kunlesmore passed in the statws cos they'll issue the visa in the name on the passport.

Hope this Help? ..It can only be God

Hmm, well said. Thanks for expatiating it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.