Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426155 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2014
wavecase: Make u na congratulate me self... Visa issued after 3 weeks of admin processing. Do i have to wait till the stautus changes to "READY" to go pick it up?

This is a big victory o! Some people have been on AP for months without being called.Congratulations.it had to read issued before you Can pick it up.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2014

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2014
lm happy for you my sister.The Lord that have started good thing will perfect it in your family. Your husby shall be favour in Jesus name
cute2014: I sing again:

Ta ni n go tun gbe ga o bi ko se baba loke
Ta ni n go tun fi gbogbo ope mi fun
Olorun to da awon oke igba a ni
Eyin ni mo fi ope e mi fun.

Gbigbe ga ni o Olorun ju orun oun aye
Gbigbe ga ni o Olorun ju awon oke lo
Gbigbe ga ni o Olorun ,Olorun imole e wa

Melo melo lore Oluwa
Melo melo lore Oluwa
Eyi ta fo ju ri
Ateyi ti a ko ri
Melo melo lore Oluwa
O po bi yanrin eti okun
O po bi irawo oju orun

You are God alone
El-Shaddai
You are God alone
Holy One
You are God alone
No one else like unto you
You are God alone.

Father Lord in Heaven,you are our God ,you are awesome,u made heavens your throne and the earth your footstool.
U have shown yourself strong again,u definitely rule in the affairs of men.We ascribe all glory,all honour and all power unto u
Who is like unto thee?Among the gods?NONE O,lord.You are our strong tower,we run into thee and we are safe.Thank you Lord for accepting all our fasting and prayer on this Halleluyah thread as a sweet smelling sacrifice.WE worship you!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sueadex(f): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2014
wavecase: Make u na congratulate me self... Visa issued after 3 weeks of admin processing. Do i have to wait till the stautus changes to "READY" to go pick it up?
Congratulations.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by miz4oxley(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2014
Yo! GreenHouse, Shout out to all the care and concern commetors. I appreciate God for his mercies.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2014
cute2014: I sing again:
Ta ni n go tun gbe ga o bi ko se baba loke
Ta ni n go tun fi gbogbo ope mi fun
Olorun to da awon oke igba a ni
Eyin ni mo fi ope e mi fun.
Gbigbe ga ni o Olorun ju orun oun aye
Gbigbe ga ni o Olorun ju awon oke lo
Gbigbe ga ni o Olorun ,Olorun imole e wa
Melo melo lore Oluwa
Melo melo lore Oluwa
Eyi ta fo ju ri
Ateyi ti a ko ri
Melo melo lore Oluwa
O po bi yanrin eti okun
O po bi irawo oju orun
You are God alone
El-Shaddai
You are God alone
Holy One
You are God alone
No one else like unto you
You are God alone.
Father Lord in Heaven,you are our God ,you are awesome,u made heavens your throne and the earth your footstool.
U have shown yourself strong again,u definitely rule in the affairs of men.We ascribe all glory,all honour and all power unto u
Who is like unto thee?Among the gods?NONE O,lord.You are our strong tower,we run into thee and we are safe.Thank you Lord for accepting all our fasting and prayer on this Halleluyah thread as a sweet smelling sacrifice.WE worship you!
it can only be God,i know how u feel,if is me nko,i will do more,am hapi4u...congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2014
alickic: Let me start by saying congratulation to Adeboy and turlest. I would av called u(adeboy) but i was totally down. Then i want to say special tanx to the following ppl mizoxlexy(moses,i dnt knw if i gt d spelling ryt),Femishow and cute 2014. But my greatest appreciation goes to Cute2014 for ur advise and help. I followed it,,and it's paying well for me now. My wife got a call from the embassy that we should come to the embassy on monday by 1pm. We still need ur prayers
If u could all noticed that i was not that active on this forum for lyk 6wks back nw. It was all due to my wife health. I thank God that she's getting beta now.
Sorry brother about your wife's health. And many thanks to God almighty for His healing powers on her, i wish her complete recovery IJMN. Pls go for your chat on monday with all the courage and confidence you have. The God of ALLELUYAH THREAD is going with you and will see you come back with praise songs IJN. Father Lord will favour you more than you and we prayed for and we shall sing Hossanah songs with you IJMN.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
am not too hapi posting dis bt i knw if God has not written u off,no body can do, for clarification sake before i go AWOL,our visa was finally denied after d AP,because d cyber cafe attendant dat play it for use mistakenly upload anoda persons picture instead of mywifes picture,without our knowlegde of dis mistake,we innocently went for our interview,d CO has me if i recognise my wife picture,i said yes,he open d system for me to see,i can"t belief my eye wht i see,am d PA and all my informatn on their system were correct,we were denied base on dt error,we explain our self but God understand n knws better.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
am hapi4 my people who get their visa approved,i pray dt they shall do gud in dat land of opportunity ijmn,also pray for people who are yet to do interview dt God of elijah shall ansa u when it matta most ijmn, am sign off now but my heart is always wt u.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
olami101: am not too hapi posting dis bt i knw if God has not written u off,no body can do, for clarification sake before i go AWOL,our visa was finally denied after d AP,because d cyber cafe attendant dat play it for use mistakenly upload anoda persons picture instead of mywifes picture,without our knowlegde of dis mistake,we innocently went for our interview,d CO has me if i recognise my wife picture,i said yes,he open d system for me to see,i can"t belief my eye wht i see,am d PA and all my informatn on their system were correct,we were denied base on dt error,we explain our self but God understand n knws better.
that's an heavy mistake by the cafe attendant. God knows best Bro, He said He will do a new things...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mbanj4real: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
pls who will help me with DHL passport collection customer care phone number
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
olami101: am not too hapi posting dis bt i knw if God has not written u off,no body can do, for clarification sake before i go AWOL,our visa was finally denied after d AP,because d cyber cafe attendant dat play it for use mistakenly upload anoda persons picture instead of mywifes picture,without our knowlegde of dis mistake,we innocently went for our interview,d CO has me if i recognise my wife picture,i said yes,he open d system for me to see,i can"t belief my eye wht i see,am d PA and all my informatn on their system were correct,we were denied base on dt error,we explain our self but God understand n knws better.

OMG!!! What kind of mistake is dis,,,dat cafe attendant really f**k up! I hope dey didn't BAN you sa?
It is well.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=osufamily][/quote]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
Oh ooooo,this house is becomng boring,wots happening here? Adeboy007 hasnt ben here 2dy to complete his testimony,i hope all is well, God into ur hands ooooo

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
JehovahFavor: Sorry brother about your wife's health. And many thanks to God almighty for His healing powers on her, i wish her complete recovery IJMN. Pls go for your chat on monday with all the courage and confidence you have. The God of ALLELUYAH THREAD is going with you and will see you come back with praise songs IJN. Father Lord will favour you more than you and we prayed for and we shall sing Hossanah songs with you IJMN.
Tanx sir
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chuckvinz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Adeboy007: presently, and forever Almighty God is so precious to me. I give thanks to God for the day I joined Nairaland the great green house and what he made me achieved today. No one completely knows how I am feeling presently accept God .. who am I here to be honor to this extent. I appreciate ur calls (Yankee and Nigeria), Bbm, SMS, Whatsapp, and all other well wishers on NL ....

U all av shown to me the greatest love I had ever experience. Thank you so much

Yes, It was your prayer, I mean your prayer that makes me scale through the terrifying CO that interviewed me. I spent up to 45mins wit him. You might be wondering maybe am a married couple dat makes my chat long that way, but NO I am pretty single, but my chat is one of the toughest Chat here. along the line, I also received the greatest honor today at the embassy and from a particular person which I will mention her in the details of my experience ..... I am coming wit my full testimony

I have the opportunity to meet two of our Green House member Alickic + Family and Turlest + wife. Alickic was the 2nd person to be call for an interview (I remember wat Armba observe about been attended to first at the embassy). It seems he had some little issues, which I will get back to us after I must have contacted him

Turlest + wife was call in my present and i was call too but they left before the CO could complete interviewing me .

My beloved people of the Great Forum I have new things to tell you all .
please can you tell us the new things? Pls Share your interview chat.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
My dear its not easy to gather momentum to share one' experience after the interview. The physical and the emotional stress is always much.let's be patient with him.His chat was long and He needs to rest
Cynthia4real: Oh ooooo,this house is becomng boring,wots happening here? Adeboy007 hasnt ben here
2dy to complete his testimony,i hope all is well, God into ur hands ooooo

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by calorifocient(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Adeboy007: presently, and forever Almighty God is so precious to me. I give thanks to God for the day I joined Nairaland the great green house and what he made me achieved today. No one completely knows how I am feeling presently accept God .. who am I here to be honor to this extent. I appreciate ur calls (Yankee and Nigeria), Bbm, SMS, Whatsapp, and all other well wishers on NL ....

U all av shown to me the greatest love I had ever experience. Thank you so much

Yes, It was your prayer, I mean your prayer that makes me scale through the terrifying CO that interviewed me. I spent up to 45mins wit him. You might be wondering maybe am a married couple dat makes my chat long that way, but NO I am pretty single, but my chat is one of the toughest Chat here. along the line, I also received the greatest honor today at the embassy and from a particular person which I will mention her in the details of my experience ..... I am coming wit my full testimony

I have the opportunity to meet two of our Green House member Alickic + Family and Turlest + wife. Alickic was the 2nd person to be call for an interview (I remember wat Armba observe about been attended to first at the embassy). It seems he had some little issues, which I will get back to us after I must have contacted him

Turlest + wife was call in my present and i was call too but they left before the CO could complete interviewing me .

My beloved people of the Great Forum I have new things to tell you all .
Many congratulations to you @Adeboy007. i have been following your contributions here and because of the exposure you gave yourself here it was dangerous and it could have been worst but you still came out strong and victorious. I have been praying that after all the good work here you should and must be rewarded and he has shown why he indeed is God. May i, on behalf of the peace loving people of the United States Of America welcome you to God's Own country. WELL DONE @ADEBOY007. OUR LEADER. AND I HOPE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON SOMEDAY,. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hayb44: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
i just done talking with adeboy007 on phone, he ask me to tell all the greenhouse that he is very sorry about his chat experience that is delay it just he have alot of things to talk about but he has done typing the pre-amble, interview but its remain conclution and advice cos things have change alot.....so if he didnt post it tonight first thing tomorrow morning he will. So on his behave he says sorry for keeps you waiting.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2014
I am deeply sorry dis is coming late, i am using my fone to type it and dis is the 2nd time i am typing it as i have lost the one i typed yesterday, so i have to make it short as i may probably be missing some parts in my chat experience ...... Thanks for understanding.

PROLOGUE
When i was in primary school, i remember vividly dat each time am staying wit my mum outside the compound in the night, and i heard the sound of Aeroplane, I always imagine my self been in that plane!!! And my mum always assured me that i will definitely travel out of the country, and she always blessed me.

I started Playing Lottery since 2005. I wasn’t selected, In 2006, I had my first serious relationship wit a young lady, we dated for 5 months and with much love between us, but at the end her mum took her to United state of America to continue her study over dere. That same year (ending) while I was going on to see someone and i met a young man (Dress Islamically) and stop me, den he said to me ... You will travel out of the country and become a successful man. I told him thank you. I put more effort playing the lottery
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011... Not Selected .. Then i am tired about DV lottery.

THE JOURNEY BEGINS.
Not been selected over the years made me believe that DV lottery is not real. Then the question is, how do I achieve my successful American dream based on what I heard from someone I haven’t seen or meet before (a seer). Well my hope never completely lost.

One faithful day (October 3rd 2012) I went to a Cyber café where I normally catch fun with Facebook ladies… and also making some researches about my education. Behold my God father with his family in that same café filing the DV Lottery online form; I wasn’t surprise because I believe it’s a waste of time. I left the café when I have exhausted my Air Time.

Fast Forward… Exactly October 31st I went back to the same café and met with my hold friend filling the form DV form, for many applicant … Then He ask me “Am I not going to register too” then I told him am not interested.. Then he looked at me and said what does it takes you to do it, after all its free registration online. I decided to accept my friend opinion and I reluctantly register, fill the DV Lottery form and copy & past the Confirmation No. on my Gmail box exactly 8:00pm.

I have forgotten that I play lottery, on the 6th of May 2013 I went back to the Cyber café as usual (Facebook stuff… I know get work nah lolzz), then I login my Gmail account to check e-mail a girl sent me, then I saw were I saved the Confirmation Page. That reminds me about the lottery, then I visit their website dvlottery.state.gov and I provide my Full name and Year of Birth and the Confirmation No. Fortunately, I am randomly selected for further processing of DV lottery program. Is my eye deceiving me I have to close again and re-login then it says the same … I am so happy that I couldn’t keep myself calm, and then shouted “Chai !!! Dere’iz God ooo…. lol” people at the Café suddenly looked at me and ask what went wrong then I said to them.. ohh noo, it’s my Maga that pay my cash just now.

That is when I started thinking on what next step to take next.. I sent my form by that same month May 21st to KCC and the long awaiting mode activated. I am so anxious I didn’t get any response from KCC because I was expecting them to sent me back my interview date package Via DHL or other means of sending document across countries.
Here is Lack of knowledge. Before sending the mail I was told by my brother’s friend that I have to send the KCC form with a return ticket “What that means is, I must Pay money for To and fro for sending my DSP forms in other for them (USA) to send it back to me, he says that US can not pay money for sending back the document for interview” Then I have to pay up to 28,000 (to and fro) sending it.

I joined the Great Nairaland on November 2013, and my first questions was responded to with great honour from Obatide, Komakan, Ukemeglitters, Kevwe-flex and Lagbabe, and with their responses my anxiousness was eradicated. Then I started observing people’s questions and answers and those who replying to them.. I actually feels that I am at the right place to be. “GOD BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU”
…… Fast Forward

JULY 17
THE INTERVIEW (I am sure this is what everyone looking forward to, 45 mins of interview, is not funny at all… cheesy)
I have been receiving prayers upon prayers before the day of my interview from around the world (My mum and her Pastors my Dad and his Alfas and my wonderful people of Nairalanders, those already in USA and here in Nigeria … I say Thank you all and God bless every one of you, you all have made me realized that there are more to social media not only dating girls on Social network… here, I have fathers, mothers, brothers and sister including girl friends cheesy

On the 16th of July, members have been calling me and hoping that I am already at Obalende in hotel, but I told them that I stays in oshodi so I will not find it difficult getting to Obalende early. (But I never knew I have deceived myself with my mind set).

I sincerely woke up by 4:15am and get dress and pray .. I left home by 4:45am and board a bus going to Obalende… here comes when I realized that I will fail attending to my interview because the traffic was extremely large that we got to Obalende by 6:20am, at this time I was so depressed and thinking that if I failed not attending the interview what will I tell my beloved Nairalanders?? Infact I think to extent that I will rather NOT pick anybody’s call and de-activated my account on NL as I believe I have disappoint myself and everyone on the thread.

I was stocked again in the bus going to V.I. ….
Fast Forward…. I got to Embassy as at 7:10am and I am scheduled for 7:00am.
An advice for everyone, Please regardless of where you are living, make sure u are at Obalende a day before your interview.. Am pleading you in the name of God.

I am lucky to be the Last person to be checked in the building, Pass through the security check-up, but when I got to the main building were I will have to remove my belt then I told the security man that I am not putting on belt then he tot am lying and am not ready to go in. then I show him the rope i use holding my trouser cheesy.

Then i walk majestically into the interview hall. Me, Alickic and Turlest were gisting and lecturing people we met there on how to go about their chat wit the CO. I noticed two couples, wit their behaviour, i am 99.9 percent sure they are fake, then i stylishly told the husband dat fake people can easily be detected, then he stylishly told me they are not real and dat i should pray and advise them. I did but told them openly that they have 90 percent of visa denial chances.

Pls, Everyone going for interview, make sure u interact wit your wife often, there is camera all over the hall, some times the CO interviewing you might not be one dat will finally decide on your case but the VO sitting behind dem who are watching everyone's attitude (I am talking from experience) Things Have changed my family. PLS AM NOT HERE TO SCARE ANYBODY OFF. I just wanted everyone to be adequately prepared for interview. Has anyone heard about were CO denied someone with WAEC Print out without scratch card? As far as am concern i have not heard such b4.

THE CHAT
My no B432 beep in window 18 and i walked to him
Me. Gud mowin

Co. (No reply)
Co. Pick up your call
Me. Okay

Co. Gud mowin are you XYZ
Me. Yes I am

Co. Will you take finger print
Me. Yes i will

Co. Will you accept to Say the truth and nothing but the truth
Me. Yes i swear

Co. Whats your date of birth
Me. June 12 ... ..

Co. What year did you finish secondary school?
Me. I told him

Co. u send dis form to kcc and pls sign here?
Me. Yes okay... I signed

Co. (Frankly speaking) you brought two result why?
Me. Yes i av failed mathematics in my waec and I have to take another GCE after one year

Co. How many credits you have in first waec
Me. Told him

Co. How many did you pass in your second waec
Me. I told him

Co. What age were you wen you passed out from secondary school
Me. i told him

Co. Tell me about your wife
Me. No wife

Co. What about your children do you have any?
Me. Not yet maybe someday

Co. What did you do after your secondary school
Me. I tell am

Co. Pls am sorry i will be right back
Me. Okay .....

I waited for 7 mins before his arrival
Co. Now tell me? How come u finish secondary school at that particular year... Is there any delay?
Me. I cant really say about wat the reason is all about but i once heard from my mum dat i had a terrible sickness dat makes me enter secondary school lately

Co. Ohh really, so tell me d name of ur school and the year you register it and her locatuon
Me i told him

Co. How come you leave in one place ever since you were born and your school is located at Alagbado
Me. No i also leaved in Alagbado during my secondary school

Co. But your form here stated dat you leave in one place... Pls your full explanation about these will be appreciated
Me. yes. I only wrote one place on my form because i was born in lagos oshodi and after wich i recover from sickness den my mum move down to Alagbado were i start attending my secondary school

Co. So why didnt you come wit your orignal waec certificate
Me. I went to my school and they told me its not ready

Co. Ohh noo dat cant be, i av seen alot of alot of aplicant that brought certificate of 2013 so how come yours is not ready
Me. By this time i am short of words ... Then i told him i cant really say to dat but what am sure of is dat its not ready and i can never forged a certificate, besides that was the reason i attached a waec scratch card for online confirmation

Co. Ohh okay
The CO left the second time and I waited another 10 mins before he comes back

Co. Sorry am back so pls pick up the phone
Co. Did you snap photographs wen you are about to leave the school like ceremony or graduation
Me. Yes

Co. Can i see them?.
Me. (With an attitude) pardon? I didnt come wit it .. (But before i say dat i actually was looking for what isnt there in my envelop before i decided to tell him am not wit it)

Co. Do you have any form of identification aside from Intl passport
Me. Yes but am not wit it here

Co. Show me your secondary school ID card
Me. (Authoritatively speaking) i have told you before i dont have it wit me and to be serious i cant say dis is were i kept it.

Co. Your second waec how did you register it
Me. Online ..

Co. How many grades you have and list the subjects you wrote
Me . i did ... (Meanwhile i didnt attend all d subjects becos its only mathematics i needed most)

Co. Okay pls i am coming
Another 5 minutes, waiting..

At this time people at the embasy were talking and i heard dem all ... They says "why dis CO is mean to this guy I pray not to be interview by him .. People stated pitying me

Co. Okay now tell me how come you score F9 in mathematics in your first waec and in your GCE you score b3 is mathematics
Me. Yes i prepared adequately.

Co. How? Tell me
Me. I went for special tutorial

Co. What is the name of the tutoral
Me. Adams Adebola Intergral coaching class

Co. How did you heard about it
Me. Its a popular school in oshodi

Co. .... Started typing
I know exactly what he was typing (he was searching for the d name of the school if it truly exist)
Co. Were does it situated, i mean the street
Me. Afariogun, boladale and ireti oluwa street ..
Its 3 branches so i attended the one at afariogun

Co. Okay, so tell me the topic u encounter in your 2nd waec examination
Me. I listed the topic i can easily defend... Simultaneous linear equation, Geometric, permutation and combinations

Co. What did you score in Agric science in your first waec
Me. F9

Co. What did you score in Geographic in your second waec
Me.. I think i was absent

Co. Why did you absent ?
Me because i already have it in my first waec

Co. But you have economics in your first waec and you wrote it in second waec and u score C6, any reason you wrote dat exam?
Me... I actually not going to miss all my papers only because i needed mathematics so the dats d reason i wrote some and absent in two papers

Co. Okay .. Nod his head
Co. What subject did you like most
Me. Physics

Co. Tell me little about the subjects abd the subject matter
Me. Phhysics is the branch of science concerned wit the nature of matter and energy and the subject matter of physics includes... Classical mechanics, Electromagnetism, Sound, Light and radiation, Electricity, and a structure of an atom

Co. Okay
Co. Pls tell me more about it
At this time, i am beginning to think of what to say, the CO continue to type waiting patiently for my response.... Then here comes another explanation
Me. Physics is an experimental science in which theory are developed and tested against observation. The objective of physics includes explaining and predicting how the universe work

Co. Okay
He left me again oo .. And came back after few minutes

Co. How many siblings do you have ?
Me. I told him

Co. Did any of your siblings attend d same school wit you?
Me. No

Co. Why is it only you?
Me . am sorry i cant say the reason but that will be best answered by my mum

Co. Really ?
Me. Yes ...

Co. Started typing ooo
At the stage i am weak and thinking dat this man will likely deny or place me on AP... It get to a point i remember my Nairalanders are all behind me wit prayer this moment then i have the Full confidence dat i will not fail.

Co. Tell me the name of your primary school and were its located
Me. I tell am

Co. Pls spell the name of the school
Me. I spell it .

Co. Checking ooo online oo about the school
Co. Which year u enter primary school and the year you finish
Me. I tell am

Co. Who is XZZ (Host name)
Me. A family friend

Co. Congratulations .. I will approved your visa
Me. Thank you (am not smiling because am tired)

He then gave me the two papers i av been waiting for .. So i was about to turn and be going, he said pls wait dont go yet. I turned back thinking that hope he doesn't want to collect d approval back... Then he said pls someone want to see you

Na so one Lovely white American woman show up at the back of the CO and said to me

You are Adeboy007
Me. yes i am .

VO. I just want to congratulate you and appreciat your effort on Nairaland,.. We read you so well
Na so the woman they salute me ooo dey carry her hand put for head dey nak body

I also was repeating it, they salute her back
And people were surprise and was claping hand for me too, teling me you are favour

By this time i am laughing and laughing and extremely happy and i said thank you Almighty Allah
God Almighty has favour me beyond my expectations

ADVICE
My Advice goes to those dat are yet to be interviewed, pls i will like you to caution your self with the question u asked publicly, pls note and think of what type of questions u will be asking on the forum.. Get this at the back of your mind, everything you posted here ... They read it and can use it against you. Wen I first join nairaland, I post a question here but thank God wen i reveal the truth to the CO and he confirmed it to be true.

So incase u have some questions that u know it can affect your. Pls PM any of the old members and let dem advice you thoroughly ... Pls dont get me wrong, am not saying u shouldnt post here ooo .. But u no exactly what i mean ... So i need not to emphasized more on this.

Again pls if you have the opportunity to get your original waec certificate pls do ooo . dis will save you from unnecessary questions ask by CO, you could imagine they denied based on the fact that someone tender waec print out without scratch... And people denied without their medical result completed,

Go along wit any additional documents dat has to do with your personal life... Secondary schoold ID card, university id card, National Identity including your Intl Passport, graduation pix etc... Pls note dat they are not compulsory but if been ask for it and are not wit it.... Dat can lead you to be off balance wit the CO

Because i knew Camera is watching me, each time the CO leave my present, i always drop the fone den started looking back and smile wit other people waiting to be interview... (Why I'm doing is to ease and cool my tension)... The more you quite wen d CO leaves you, the higher the tension dat will rise within you.

OBSERVATION
Pls and pls the CO is trying to put more pressure on all the Applicant now as we are getting closer to September 30 the end of fiscal year.
I am the first person they approved his visa after denying 6 people at my present.

Pls prepare adequately, The CO are not killers they are human been like us, wen you realized they are trying to manipulate you wit questions .. Pls instead of you saying wrong things, tell them this is how it its .. Let them know you are full of confidence, and whether visa or not u are always real
And also, pray to God never to be call first at the embassy, because most people they call always have issues and mostly have there visa denied.

In case you know anyone dat is trying to deceive CO at the embasy either by arrangee couples or an imposters, pls advice them to stop not to further to the embassy.. They can probably land in jail.

APPRECIATION
Thank you God, I appreciate the favour u showered on us here on NL..

I want to thank every blessed members of the great forum ... I already have a long post... I wouldnt want to add to it more by mentioning names, and besides if i mistakenly omit someone's name, den I will not forgive my self ... Thanks for your prayer and ur love... God be wit you all every seconds ... I love you all

18 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2014
Adeboy007: I am deeply sorry dis is coming late, i am using my fone to type it and dis is the 2nd time i am typing it as i have lost the one i typed yesterday, so i have to make it short as i may probably be missing some parts in my chat experience ...... Thanks for understanding.

PROLOGUE
When i was in primary school, i remember vividly dat each time am staying wit my mum outside the compound in the night, and i heard the sound of Aeroplane, I always imagine my self been in that plane!!! And my mum always assured me that i will definitely travel out of the country, and she always blessed me.

I started Playing Lottery since 2005. I wasn’t selected, In 2006, I had my first serious relationship wit a young lady, we dated for 5 months and with much love between us, but at the end her mum took her to United state of America to continue her study over dere. That same year (ending) while I was going on to see someone and i met a young man (Dress Islamically) and stop me, den he said to me ... You will travel out of the country and become a successful man. I told him thank you. I put more effort playing the lottery
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011... Not Selected .. Then i am tired about DV lottery.

THE JOURNEY BEGINS.
Not been selected over the years made me believe that DV lottery is not real. Then the question is, how do I achieve my successful American dream based on what I heard from someone I haven’t seen or meet before (a seer). Well my hope never completely lost.

One faithful day (October 3rd 2012) I went to a Cyber café where I normally catch fun with Facebook ladies… and also making some researches about my education. Behold my God father with his family in that same café filing the DV Lottery online form; I wasn’t surprise because I believe it’s a waste of time. I left the café when I have exhausted my Air Time.

Fast Forward… Exactly October 31st I went back to the same café and met with my hold friend filling the form DV form, for many applicant … Then He ask me “Am I not going to register too” then I told him am not interested.. Then he looked at me and said what does it takes you to do it, after all its free registration online. I decided to accept my friend opinion and I reluctantly register, fill the DV Lottery form and copy & past the Confirmation No. on my Gmail box exactly 8:00pm.

I have forgotten that I play lottery, on the 6th of May 2013 I went back to the Cyber café as usual (Facebook stuff… I know get work nah lolzz), then I login my Gmail account to check e-mail a girl sent me, then I saw were I saved the Confirmation Page. That reminds me about the lottery, then I visit their website dvlottery.state.gov and I provide my Full name and Year of Birth and the Confirmation No. Fortunately, I am randomly selected for further processing of DV lottery program. Is my eye deceiving me I have to close again and re-login then it says the same … I am so happy that I couldn’t keep myself calm, and then shouted “Chai !!! Dere’iz God ooo…. lol” people at the Café suddenly looked at me and ask what went wrong then I said to them.. ohh noo, it’s my Maga that pay my cash just now.

That is when I started thinking on what next step to take next.. I sent my form by that same month May 21st to KCC and the long awaiting mode activated. I am so anxious I didn’t get any response from KCC because I was expecting them to sent me back my interview date package Via DHL or other means of sending document across countries.
Here is Lack of knowledge. Before sending the mail I was told by my brother’s friend that I have to send the KCC form with a return ticket “What that means is, I must Pay money for To and fro for sending my DSP forms in other for them (USA) to send it back to me, he says that US can not pay money for sending back the document for interview” Then I have to pay up to 28,000 (to and fro) sending it.

I joined the Great Nairaland on November 2013, and my first questions was responded to with great honour from Obatide, Komakan, Ukemeglitters, Kevwe-flex and Lagbabe, and with their responses my anxiousness was eradicated. Then I started observing people’s questions and answers and those who replying to them.. I actually feels that I am at the right place to be. “GOD BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU”
…… Fast Forward

JULY 17
THE INTERVIEW (I am sure this is what everyone looking forward to, 45 mins of interview, is not funny at all… cheesy)
I have been receiving prayers upon prayers before the day of my interview from around the world (My mum and her Pastors my Dad and his Alfas and my wonderful people of Nairalanders, those already in USA and here in Nigeria … I say Thank you all and God bless every one of you, you all have made me realized that there are more to social media not only dating girls on Social network… here, I have fathers, mothers, brothers and sister including girl friends cheesy

On the 16th of July, members have been calling me and hoping that I am already at Obalende in hotel, but I told them that I stays in oshodi so I will not find it difficult getting to Obalende early. (But I never knew I have deceived myself with my mind set).

I sincerely woke up by 4:15am and get dress and pray .. I left home by 4:45am and board a bus going to Obalende… here comes when I realized that I will fail attending to my interview because the traffic was extremely large that we got to Obalende by 6:20am, at this time I was so depressed and thinking that if I failed not attending the interview what will I tell my beloved Nairalanders?? Infact I think to extent that I will rather NOT pick anybody’s call and de-activated my account on NL as I believe I have disappoint myself and everyone on the thread.

An advice for everyone, Please regardless of where you are living, make sure u are at Obalende a day before your interview.. Am pleading you in the name of God.

I am lucky to be the Last person to be checked in the building, Pass through the security check-up, but when I got to the main building were I will have to remove my belt then I told the security man that I am not putting on belt then he tot am lying and am not ready to go in. then I show him the rope i use holding my trouser cheesy.

Then i walk majestically into the interview hall. Me, Alickic and Turlest were gisting and lecturing people we met there on how to go about their chat wit the CO. I noticed two couples, wit their behaviour, i am 99.9 percent sure they are fake, then i stylishly told the husband dat fake people can easily be detected, then he stylishly told me they are not real and dat i should pray and advise them. I did but told them openly that they have 90 percent of visa denial chances.

Pls, Everyone going for interview, make sure u interact wit your wife often, there is camera all over the hall, some times the CO interviewing you might not be one dat will finally decide on your case but the VO sitting behind dem who are watching everyone's attitude (I am talking from experience) Things Have changed my family. PLS AM NOT HERE TO SCARE ANYBODY OFF. I just wanted everyone to be adequately prepared for interview. Has anyone heard about were CO denied someone with WAEC Print out without scratch card? As far as am concern i have not heard such b4.

THE CHAT
Me. Gud mowin

Co. (No reply)
Co. Pick up your call
Me. Okay

Me. Yes I am

Me. Yes i will

Me. Yes i swear

Me. June 12 ... ..

Me. I told him

Me. Yes okay... I signed

Me. Yes i av failed mathematics in my waec and I have to take another GCE after one year

Me. Told him

Me. I told him

Me. i told him

Me. No wife

Me. I tell am

Me. Okay .....

Co. Now tell me? How come u finish secondary school at that particular year... Is there any delay?
Me. I cant really say about wat the reason is all about but i once heard from my mum dat i had a terrible sickness dat makes me enter secondary school lately

Co. Ohh really, so tell me d name of ur school and the year you register it and her locatuon
Me i told him

Co. How come you leave in one place ever since you were born and your school is located at Alagbado

Co. But your form here stated dat you leave in one place... Pls your full explanation about these will be appreciated
Me. yes. I only wrote one place on my form because i was born in lagos oshodi and after wich i recover from sickness den my mum move down to Alagbado were i start attending my secondary school

Co. Ohh noo dat cant be, i av seen alot of alot of aplicant that brought certificate of 2013 so how come yours is not ready
Me. By this time i am short of words ... Then i told him i cant really say to dat but what am sure of is dat its not ready and i can never forged a certificate, besides that was the reason i attached a waec scratch card for online confirmation

Co. Ohh okay

Co. Did you snap photographs wen you are about to leave the school like ceremony or graduation
Me. Yes

Co. Can i see them?.
Me. (With an attitude) pardon? I didnt come wit it .. (But before i say dat i actually was looking for what isnt there in my envelop before i decided to tell him am not wit it)

Me. (Authoritatively speaking) i have told you before i dont have it wit me and to be serious i cant say dis is were i kept it.

Me. Online ..

Me . i did ... (Meanwhile i didnt attend all d subjects becos its only mathematics i needed most)

Co. Okay pls i am coming

At this time people at the embasy were talking and i heard dem all ... They says "why dis CO is mean to this guy I pray not to be interview by him .. People stated pitying me

Co. Okay now tell me how come you score F9 in mathematics in your first waec and in your GCE you score b3 is mathematics

Co. How? Tell me

Co. .... Started typing
I know exactly what he was typing (he was searching for the d name of the school if it truly exist)

Me. I listed the topic i can easily defend... Simultaneous linear equation, Geometric, permutation and combinations

Me. F9

Co. Why did you absent ?

Co. But you have economics in your first waec and you wrote it in second waec and u score C6, any reason you wrote dat exam?
Me... I actually not going to miss all my papers only because i needed mathematics so the dats d reason i wrote some and absent in two papers

Co. Okay .. Nod his head
Me. Physics

Me. Phhysics is the branch of science concerned wit the nature of matter and energy and the subject matter of physics includes... Classical mechanics, Electromagnetism, Sound, Light and radiation, Electricity, and a structure of an atom

Co. Okay
At this time, i am beginning to think of what to say, the CO continue to type waiting patiently for my response.... Then here comes another explanation
Me. Physics is an experimental science in which theory are developed and tested against observation. The objective of physics includes explaining and predicting how the universe work

Co. Okay

Me. I told him

Me. No

Co. Why is it only you?

Co. Really ?
Me. Yes ...

Co. Started typing ooo
At the stage i am weak and thinking dat this man will likely deny or place me on AP... It get to a point i remember my Nairalanders are all behind me wit prayer this moment then i have the Full confidence dat i will not fail.

Me. I tell am

Me. I spell it .

Me. I tell am

Me. A family friend

He then gave me the two papers i av been waiting for .. So i was about to turn and be going, he said pls wait dont go yet. I turned back thinking that hope he doesn't want to collect d approval back... Then he said pls someone want to see you

Na so one old white American woman show up at the back of the CO and said to me

You are Adeboy007
Me. yes i am .

VO. I just want to congratulate you and appreciat your effort on Nairaland,.. We read you so well

And people were surprise and was claping hand for me too, teling me you are favour

By this time i am laughing and laughing and extremely happy and i said thank you Almighty Allah

ADVICE
My Advice goes to those dat are yet to be interviewed, pls i will like you to caution your self with the question u asked publicly, pls note and think of what type of questions u will be asking on the forum.. Get this at the back of your mind, everything you posted here ... They read it and can use it against you. Wen I first join nairaland, I post a question here but thank God wen i reveal the truth to the CO and he confirmed it to be true.

So incase u have some questions that u know it can affect your. Pls PM any of the old members and let dem advice you thoroughly ... Pls dont get me wrong, am not saying u shouldnt post here ooo .. But u no exactly what i mean ... So i need not to emphasized more on this.

Again pls if you have the opportunity to get your original waec certificate pls do ooo . dis will save you from unnecessary questions ask by CO, you could imagine they denied based on the fact that someone tender waec print out without scratch... And people denied without their medical result completed,

Go along wit any additional documents dat has to do with your personal life... Secondary schoold ID card, university id card, National Identity including your Intl Passport, graduation pix etc... Pls note dat they are not compulsory but if been ask for it and are not wit it.... Dat can lead you to be off balance wit the CO

Because i knew Camera is watching me, each time the CO leave my present, i always drop the fone den started looking back and smile wit other people waiting to be interview... (Why I'm doing is to ease and cool my tension)... The more you quite wen d CO leaves you, the higher the tension dat will rise within you.

OBSERVATION
Pls and pls the CO is trying to put more pressure on all the Applicant now as we are getting closer to September 30 the end of fiscal year.
I am the first person they approved his visa after denying 6 people at my present.

Pls prepare adequately, The CO are not killers they are human been like us, wen you realized they are trying to manipulate you wit questions .. Pls instead of you saying wrong things, tell them this is how it its .. Let them know you are full of confidence, and whether visa or not u are always real
And also, pray to God never to be call first at the embassy, because most people they call always have issues and mostly have there visa denied.

In case you know anyone dat is trying to deceive CO at the embasy either by arrangee couples or an imposters, pls advice them to stop not to further to the embassy.. They can probably land in jail.

APPRECIATION

I want to thank every blessed members of the great forum ... I already have a long post... I wouldnt want to add to it more by mentioning names, and besides if i mistakenly omit someone's name, den I will not forgive my self ... Thanks for your prayer and ur love... God be wit you all every seconds ... I love you all
Done reading... This is actually a Visa testimonial....
I had to say OMG before reading... **Smile** Psychologist Jam Psychologist for Embassy. na wa oo
So happy for You AdeBoy007. You are Great here and i'm sure you will be Great in the US. Good Luck Man

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by HABRUZZY(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2014
good morning NL families please i have a question pls an undergraduate who is currently in year 2 in the university . what category do i fall under the listed Highest level of education you have achieved, as of
today: (1) Primary school only, (2) Some high school,
no diploma, (3) High school diploma, (4) Vocational
school, (5) Some university courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some graduate-level courses, ( Master’s degree, (9) Some doctoral - level courses,
and (10) Doctorate.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by shaddy78: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2014
Jehovah lord!!!we thank you lord for Adeboy.Kilode!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2014
Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,u already told me some of this but I didn't imagine it was this bad.Thank God for your life and sincerity.Bask in the euphoria dear.God bless u.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rastery: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Adeboy007: I am deeply sorry dis is coming late, i am using my fone to type it and dis is the 2nd time i am typing it as i have lost the one i typed yesterday, so i have to make it short as i may probably be missing some parts in my chat experience ...... Thanks for understanding.

PROLOGUE

THE JOURNEY BEGINS.

…… Fast Forward

JULY 17

THE CHAT
Me. Gud mowin

Co. (No reply)
Co. Pick up your call
Me. Okay

Me. Yes I am

Me. Yes i will

Me. Yes i swear

Me. June 12 ... ..

Me. I told him

Me. Yes okay... I signed

Me. Told him

Me. I told him

Me. i told him

Me. No wife

Me. I tell am

Me. Okay .....

Me i told him

Co. Ohh okay

Me. Yes

Co. Can i see them?.

Me. Online ..

Co. Okay pls i am coming

Co. How? Tell me

Co. .... Started typing

Me. F9

Co. Why did you absent ?

Co. Okay .. Nod his head
Me. Physics

Co. Okay

Co. Okay

Me. I told him

Me. No

Co. Why is it only you?

Co. Really ?
Me. Yes ...

Co. Started typing ooo

Me. I tell am

Me. I spell it .

Me. I tell am

Me. A family friend

You are Adeboy007
Me. yes i am .

ADVICE

OBSERVATION

APPRECIATION

am glad for visa approval for our golden boy it can only be God lesson learnt confidence and patience and truth then glory follows of course this is an indication of great things yet to come and show forth in the land you are going to just continue being the sefless individual you are.more of his grace and protection I ask on ur behalf,once again congratulation!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2014
Pple shld nt quote a long post again let's just drop our congratulatins mssg just an advice doh

Hen hen n to d prince of nairaland n my one n only boy I say congrats to u u are well sited...God was on ur side d devil tried u bt God was by ur side..pls serve him d more broda....once again congrats adeboy007

6 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2014
justdre: Pple shld nt quote a long post again let's just drop our congratulatins mssg just an advice doh

Hen hen n to d prince of nairaland n my one n only boy I say congrats to u u are well sited...God was on ur side d devil tried u bt God was by ur side..pls serve him d more broda....once again congrats adeboy007
Dre U spoke my mind,Haba!how wld pple quote such a lengthy post,Abeg for d sake of pple using fones,pls simply drop ur comment nd tag Adeboy007's name so we'd know it's for him,its not funny scrolling all d way down.

007 mi,i'd say it again,I am sooo proud of U,dat all av got to say!

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2014
E no easy o. But thanks be to God and congratulations.
Adeboy007:

You are Adeboy007
Me. yes i am .

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2014
@adeyboy007...3 things for you.....you went, you saw, and then you conquered!.......congratulobia!!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by QAAT: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
diskindgod: E no easy o. But thanks be to God and congratulations.

My Brother Adeboy! Am happy 4 u. It didn't eazy. Hmmmmm. Infact dis one na him be BIG CONGRATULATIONS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.