Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426568 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2014
VisaOfficer:

"Old"?!?!?!?!? Hey now!
The radiant one,Im sure He was tired and didnt see very well due to the stress of the interview.Pls overlook that statement

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by VisaOfficer: 7:07am On Jul 21, 2014
LOL Sorry, I didn't mean to derail the thread with my comment! I wasn't offended, never fear! All is well! grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abos: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2014
VisaOfficer:

"Old"?!?!?!?!? Hey now!
Our dearest VO , I sincerely apology on behalf of Adeboy007 .it was out of excitement dat he made d statement and no harm attached
Pls accept my sincere apology .

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2014
@Adeboy007

I know people have been apologizing on your behalf about that unfortunate comment, how about apologizing yourself?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by VisaOfficer: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2014
justwise: @Adeboy007

I know people have been apologizing on your behalf about that unfortunate comment, how about apologizing yourself?

Nooooooooooooooo! I thought it was funny! I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad! It's okay!!!!

Anyway I know how old Adeboy007 is and I probably do look old to him grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Nooooooooooooooo! I thought it was funny! I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad! It's okay!!!!

Anyway I know how old Adeboy007 is and I probably do look old to him grin grin grin grin

No you are not making anybody feel bad by any means, i appreciate you been very diplomatic and professional as always.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2014
Dearest VO, what can I say...?

I am deeply sorry for use of that word!!! My intention was NOT to slight your person BUT to convey to my fellow Nairalanders the aura of a motherly intervention that gave me one of the greatest joys and fulfilment!

The 'old' meant in my statement was supposed be an `elderly` as a sign of respect according to our culture of respect.

I DO SINCERELY APOLOGIZE MADAM PLEASE. God bless you.

18 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikembadelta(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2014
VisaOfficer: LOL Sorry, I didn't mean to derail the thread with my comment! I wasn't offended, never fear! All is well! grin grin grin
Dear Visa Officer,What else can we say than to say a BIG THANK YOU" for accepting our apologies on behalf of Adeboy007.You are a indeed a mother to us all.God bless you,ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2014
justwise: @Adeboy007

Thank you my moderator,

I was really shocked when I saw the VO's Post, but I want the great members of the forum to apologized more on my behalf, before making my apology.

Thank you so much.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by VisaOfficer: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2014
I apologize for causing such a kerfuffle! I promise not to try to be funny any more. wink Let's get back to talking about visas!

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by QAAT: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2014
VisaOfficer: I apologize for causing such a kerfuffle! I promise not to try to be funny any more. wink Let's get back to talking about visas!

Thank you ma. We all appreciate you and we Love you ma

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2014
VisaOfficer: I apologize for causing such a kerfuffle! I promise not to try to be funny any more. wink Let's get back to talking about visas!

grin grin cheesy Like seriously, I had to check my "Oxford dictionary" before getting exactly what that really mean.. thanks my school mother smiley smiley

8 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2014

@V.O; U trully amaze me,u are indeed a gem.I am not surprised that u feel this way.God bless u now and always.

To my fellow nairalanders,if u do have a question or clarification do not hesitate to ask the V.O.Its better to err on the side of caution and God has blessed this forum with sm1 that gives advice for FREE!!!!!Although this should not take away from us adequate preparation and honesty.Remember our 5Ps:Prayer,Perseverance,Prudence,Planning and sm1 pls remind me of the 5th one grin wink cool .

@Justwise:how far now?Shey u did not see my post ni?At least congratulate me now.... cool.So its only 007 that can make u come out of ur shell cool grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Adeboy007:

grin grin cheesy Like seriously, I had to check my "Oxford dictionary" before getting exactly what that really mean.. thanks my school mother smiley smiley

U,don't worry.I will report u to Royal father to call the council of elders in the house to decide on ur fine.Maybe u'll take us all to Chinese restaurant or better still an Iya Sikira buka.lol.Remember the V.O said she likes the smell of Eba.

At all;do av a nice day and let's pray for the security situation of this country and the Chibok girls.God bless u.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2014
VisaOfficer: LOL Sorry, I didn't mean to derail the thread with my comment! I wasn't offended, never fear! All is well! grin grin grin
Thank you ma, God bless you richly IJMN. Wish you a splendid week.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikembadelta(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2014
This is it!she's @ it again!Always amiable&inspiring.Thanks for your great work here.Enjoy your day,ma.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eleshinleekan: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Laffing... cheesy wow.what a way to start the first work day of the week! Its going to be a fruitful and joyous week for us all by HIS grace *i can feel it already grin. @our amiable VO,thanks for relieving us on the VO thread and for checking on us over here GOD bless u more-Amen! Blessed day y'all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2014
@Justwise;Pls I still don't get how to find the old posts again.I especially need the one created by Obatide as i need it badly. Kindly explain in detail and a way I can undertstand.Thanks.

N.B tongue Now,let me see if u won't answer this one cos its Seun Osewa that will settle this fight o.lol.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Good morning house,im @ d high court in ikoyi they are on strike i guess i will just go with my old birth certificate tired of the stress atleast d embassy should be aware of the high court strike...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dekonjay: @ ADEBOY, I read your interview experience and I was deeply touched. Because of that I decided to register on NL again as my initial registration was lost in the NL tsunami. A VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU my brother, you really deserve this opportunity God has given you and I am so happy for you. Continue to be who you are, giving support and encouraging others, it will carry you farther than you have ever dreamed.
Once again congratulations captain 007.

Please Madam Dekonjay... What is happening all this while... I av PM you .. I really wanna know whats going on with your visa application.. u didn't tell us if you have received your 2nd NL and you are part of our Team 16,000+.

We have missed you madam.. and myself and Cute2014 ask of you and talked about you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
cute2014:
@Justwise;Pls I still don't get how to find the old posts again.I especially need the one created by Obatide as i need it badly. Kindly explain in detail and a way I can undertstand.Thanks.

N.B tongue Now,let me see if u won't answer this one cos its Seun Osewa that will settle this fight o.lol.

Post the question here for Seun and the title of the thread you want info from https://www.nairaland.com/1794940/concerning-catastrophic-loss-valuable-data/1#1794940.57

Tell him the exact title and he will help as he has done for others in that thread.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Adeboy007:

Thank you my moderator,

I was really shocked when I saw the VO's Post, but I want the great members of the forum to apologized more on my behalf, before making my apology.

Thank you so much.

Thats is ok, seen your post to VO.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
cute2014:

@V.O; U trully amaze me,u are indeed a gem.I am not surprised that u feel this way.God bless u now and always.

To my fellow nairalanders,if u do have a question or clarification do not hesitate to ask the V.O.Its better to err on the side of caution and God has blessed this forum with sm1 that gives advice for FREE!!!!!Although this should not take away from us adequate preparation and honesty.Remember our 5Ps:Prayer,Perseverance,Prudence,Planning and sm1 pls remind me of the 5th one grin wink cool .

@Justwise:how far now?Shey u did not see my post ni?At least congratulate me now.... cool.So its only 007 that can make u come out of ur shell cool grin shocked

Congratulatons, probably did not see the 'mention' or skipped it unintentionally
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Good day House...
I just heard High courts are on strike. Anyone know if we can still get the NPC attestation without the HighCourt Affidavit?
And please, what else do we need apart from the police report, wedding certificate and photos, school results, medical and the visa fee?
please read and reply, we are jst getting prepared
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
StSteven: Good day House...
I just heard High courts are on strike. Anyone know if we can still get the NPC attestation without the HighCourt Affidavit?
And please, what else do we need apart from the police report, wedding certificate and photos, school results, medical and the visa fee?
please read and reply, we are jst getting prepared
osufamily: Good morning house,im @ d high court in ikoyi they are on strike i guess i will just go with my old birth certificate tired of the stress atleast d embassy should be aware of the high court strike...
Birth Affidavit is compulsory to obtain NPC attestation of birth but not necessarily from High Court, so you may try alternative courts except Notary.
I believe u alert the V.O with the bolded statement as well.
But on a serious note, no one has ever been denied VISA for not having NPC attestation when there are alternative acceptable documents to prove your age, the bottom line is been sincere and they know mostly, when u lie or alter documents.
I do hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
justwise:

Post the question here for Seun and the tile of the thread you want info from https://www.nairaland.com/1794940/concerning-catastrophic-loss-valuable-data/1#1794940.57

Tell him the exact title and he will help as he has done for others in that thread.

Thanks.Lobatan,our fight don end.God bless u sir.I think this is also for the others that need it to take note.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Obatide:

Birth Affidavit is compulsory to obtain NPC attestation of birth but not necessarily from High Court, so you may try alternative courts except Notary.
I believe u alert the V.O with the bolded statement as well.
But on a serious note, no one has ever been denied VISA for not having NPC attestation when there are alternative acceptable documents to prove your age, the bottom line is been sincere and they know mostly, when u lie or alter documents.
I do hope it helps?

I don't think the Federal High courts are affected.Someone said so,pls do confirm.

@Obatide;Our able Captain,its nice that u are more active now.We still need u.Pls,cld u tell me the exact title of ur threadThanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
cute2014:

I don't think the Federal High courts are affected.Someone said so,pls do confirm.

@Obatide;Our able Captain,its nice that u are more active now.We still need u.Pls,cld u tell me the exact title of ur threadThanks.

i was there this morning and they are on strike,confuse thou but i will go with the short form of birth certificate
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
osufamily:

i was there this morning and they are on strike,confuse thou but i will go with the short form of birth certificate

What I meant is that u know we have State and Federal High Courts,someone mentioned to me in an unrelated conversation that one of them is not on strike.Just confirm pls.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
cute2014:

@Obatide;Our able Captain,its nice that u are more active now.We still need u. Pls, cld u tell me the exact title of ur threadThanks.

Preparation for Migration and Settling Down in United State After Visa Approval wink wink

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
Adeboy007:

Preparation for Migration and Settling Down in United State After Visa Approval wink wink

Thanks,I've just sent a post on the link to Seun mentioning the title.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
cute2014:

Madam Dekonjay;Where hast thouest beenWe have missed u.Myself and Adeboy still talked about u on our way to Qlife.Have u had ur interview?Best wishes and warm regards to ur family.

Good evening cute2014 and Adeboy. A lot has happened since I last posted in May but we thank God for all his mercies.
I lost my immediate younger sister after years of battling for her health. It's really been a difficult and trying period for my family. We thank God because whatever cross he gives us to carry, he also gives us the strength to bear.
That aside, our interview has been scheduled for September 2 as we changed countries early this year.

Congrats again 007, I kept on talking about your experience to my hubby the whole of Saturday. I'm sure at a point he got tired of listening to me.

Cute2014 I need to read back to catch up on what's been going on here. How are your preparations coming up?
I really appreciate that you and Adeboy thought about me while I was away. I'm back now sha... smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.