Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426611 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Adeboy007:

Please Madam Dekonjay... What is happening all this while... I av PM you .. I really wanna know whats going on with your visa application.. u didn't tell us if you have received your 2nd NL and you are part of our Team 16,000+.

We have missed you madam.. and myself and Cute2014 ask of you and talked about you.

Will reply your PM now
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by armba2198: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Adeboy007: Dearest VO, what can I say...?
I am deeply sorry for use of that word!!! My intention was NOT to slight your person BUT to convey to my fellow Nairalanders the aura of a motherly intervention that gave me one of the greatest joys and fulfilment!
The 'old' meant in my statement was supposed be an `elderly` as a sign of respect according to our culture of respect.
I DO SINCERELY APOLOGIZE MADAM PLEASE. God bless you.

007, how many times 'll u apologise on this thread! Anyway one thing that's had to check with u is that ur mouth. On the one hand, l want to say a big congratulations to u 4 scaling ur interview! On d other hand, l say, l told u what happened that day was going to happen, so l admonished u 2 talk less least u b short of words that day! I m sure u were really gasping! grin grin grin

Anyway, moving on, u 've done well! Just try n spare us antics that lead u or this house 2 apologise to either d ladies/women or even a VO! Remember u never collect ur visa o! grin grin grin

I wish everyone else that has had successful interview this month! N best wishes, God's special blessing of success 4 those still going for interview this month of visa embezzlement! Ityroyal, special congratulations on ur day!

Sorry people, but it always seems our interview experience whether asked many questions or not, just leaves us gasping, though preparation 4 departure also has a role to play! D good side is it always others, who seek to fill d gaps, grow n mature n ultimately help them on their interview day!

I wish all of us yet to attend interview this year, success by God's grace! Just b of good cheer n trust in God!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by armba2198: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
VisaOfficer: I apologize for causing such a kerfuffle! I promise not to try to be funny any more. wink Let's get back to talking about visas!

Well, nothing wrong with causing a little alarm from time to time! Has a way of keeping or boasting mental alertness! grin grin grin

Adeboy007:
grin grin cheesy Like seriously, I had to check my "Oxford dictionary" before getting exactly what that really mean.. thanks my school mother smiley smiley

U see, this is American English! Always told u l m just a mediocre compared to them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jagajaga79: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
congratulobia to adeboy and cute.Allah that start it will definitly complete.

captain obatide can you pls help us with the link to get to topic you create sometime ago on preparation and migration after visa approved?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 1:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Congratulations on your visa approval, 007. Sorry this is coming late.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by robinobehi(m): 3:30am On Jul 22, 2014
I just can't stop reading this testimony, it really inspiring. My famIly and I key into this victory IJN.....our interview na 30th, make una pray for us oooo [quote author=Adeboy007][/quote]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 5:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Good morning Green house. Congratulations to every member who has had a successful interview so far. More congratulations to those who have upcoming interviews as we will only hear good results IJN. To anyone on AP, hang in there and take it all to God in prayers. We will be praying for everyone as always. For If God says yes, no man can say no.

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY EVERYONE.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by awalariseup(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2014
visa approve . yesterday Thank God for a successful interview .......

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2014
awalariseup: visa approve . yesterday Thank God for a successful interview .......
congratulations!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2014
awalariseup: visa approve . yesterday Thank God for a successful interview .......

congratulations to you smiley smiley
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
jagajaga79: congratulobia to adeboy and cute.Allah that start it will definitly complete.

captain obatide can you pls help us with the link to get to topic you create sometime ago on preparation and migration after visa approved?

Its been a while bro.
The thread was among casualties in the Last NL data-loss, I strongly believe that Seun Osewa is working to bring it back, thanks to sist. tdedun and others who initiated the process.

Happy to have you here, Mr. Armba and family, Madu & Family and sql-error, hope you weren't Jet-lagged?
Congrats to awalariseup
Safe Flight to Jajinobaresi & Michael as u Join us in the US
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yay!!!!....miz4oxley visa approved!.....congratulobia bruh!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Congrats to Awalariseup and Mizfoxley.I am so happy for u.Welcome on board.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dekonjay:

Good evening cute2014 and Adeboy. A lot has happened since I last posted in May but we thank God for all his mercies.
I lost my immediate younger sister after years of battling for her health. It's really been a difficult and trying period for my family. We thank God because whatever cross he gives us to carry, he also gives us the strength to bear.
That aside, our interview has been scheduled for September 2 as we changed countries early this year.

Congrats again 007, I kept on talking about your experience to my hubby the whole of Saturday. I'm sure at a point he got tired of listening to me.

Cute2014 I need to read back to catch up on what's been going on here. How are your preparations coming up?
I really appreciate that you and Adeboy thought about me while I was away. I'm back now sha... smiley smiley

Hello madam,its with pleasure that I read from u.I am so very sorry for the loss of ur sister.May God grant u and the whole family the fortitude to bear the loss.I felt it in my spirit that taking into consideration ur role in this forum u can not just disappear like that.We never had an inkling that u were in your trying moments.I know how difficult it is to take care of an illness for years,the respite is that u tried ur best.Keep the sweet memories of her close to ur heart and not the dying moments so that it will be easy for u to move on.God bless u.

On a lighter note,I'm happy to inform u that I've had my interview a day before Adeboy's and God did it.Hoping to pick up the visas on Thursday.

Sept 2nd will be a day of joy for u and ur household IJMN.Amen.Welcome back to the forum.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AREOLA: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
congrats to all those who have gotten their visa approved so far.for those awaiting interview the favour of God will go with you.
please, anyone with collection centre number should please post it o.av bin trying the 094..... that is on the white form but cudnt get thru.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
To God be the glory, visa was approved after 2month of AP

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
AdenijiPupa: To God be the glory, visa was approved after 2month of AP
wow! You are a victory.......congratulobia!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
congratulations,thank God 4 dat,i key into ur succex.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2014

Adeniji Pupa,I congratulate u and ur family.Ds is a very good news.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
glory be to God in the highest,congratulations to u ooooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Glory be to the almighty God for bringing the whole wait to a fruitful end. Very happy for you. May God complete the rest part without stress IJN. Congrats.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Plz some body shuld help me on hw to pay for my uscis immigrant fee, step by stp, I hav tryd to creat the acct bt it keep telling me erro, plz I wnt to pay bcs I wil soon zoom off frm nija.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2014

Congratulations to you brother... am happy for you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
cute2014:

Hello madam,its with pleasure that I read from u.I am so very sorry for the loss of ur sister.May God grant u and the whole family the fortitude to bear the loss.I felt it in my spirit that taking into consideration ur role in this forum u can not just disappear like that.We never had an inkling that u were in your trying moments.I know how difficult it is to take care of an illness for years,the respite is that u tried ur best.Keep the sweet memories of her close to ur heart and not the dying moments so that it will be easy for u to move on.God bless u.

On a lighter note,I'm happy to inform u that I've had my interview a day before Adeboy's and God did it.Hoping to pick up the visas on Thursday.

Sept 2nd will be a day of joy for u and ur household IJMN.Amen.Welcome back to the forum.
Myself and wife also rep Sept 2...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Johnsonadex + Sueadex Visa approved .... We thank you Almighty God

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mbanj4real: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
visa issued and passport collected. America loading......
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by desmecano: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pls house this post-interview, how does it look like?
is like the interview will carried out on that person at the airport.
what is their question and how do you go about it?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2014

Congratulations Sir.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
cute2014:

Thank you dear. But please let's put aside the madam title o, I'm not that old. I am not even old at all sef grin grin grin
Big congrats on your visa approval (I follow you sing that song of joy). My regards to your family as well. Remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Congratulations mbanj4real, johnsonadex and sueadex ( are you a couple?), mizfoxley and Adenijipupa on your visa approval.

@stSteven, good evening Sir. I'm glad to see i won't be alone on sept 2. May that day be a day filled with joy and laughter for both our families IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Congratulations to Adeboy and the rest that have there visa approved.I rejoice with you.We really need that thread created by Obatide since this one will be irrelevant after September 30th.

Justwise, please do something about it.We pleads.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
hello house, my sister landed in chicago on sunday evening but at a little hitch at her POE. Unknowingly, her medicals has expired so her passport was seized pending when she gets her tests redone. this might delay her registering and getting her SSN on time. i need advice on how possible she can get this sorted out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.