Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426167 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AREOLA: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
mbanj4real: visa issued and passport collected. America loading......

Congrats oooo.please did U̶̲̥̅̊
have d collection center number?when was ur interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Adeboy007: Johnsonadex + Sueadex Visa approved .... We thank you Almighty God
Glory be to God and congrats to the duo. The rest part shall not witness any obstacle IJMN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gud evening house. Can someone pls enlighten me on how long does it take before a medical certificate issued for visa chat expires? Thanks for prompt respo nse.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mbanj4real: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
AREOLA:

Congrats oooo.please did U̶̲̥̅̊
have d collection center number?when was ur interview?
I dnt have der number ooooo.July 7 was d date oooo and visa issued on 16 july and collected today
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thank u Lord 4 these WoW testimonies flowing in the house.,i pray dat it continue to flow till de end of de fecial yr IJN,Amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
cry Missed soooO much,a lot to catch up with.

Congrats to all d latest Americanas in da House. Nd those going, may da Lord b dere for u all.

@007 my guy, u r everly mouthed ;Ddem recognised u @ d embassy,ur deserve a presidential Honour wink. So happy for u bro

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=JehovahFavor] Glory be to God and congrats to the duo. The rest part shall not witness any obstacle IJMN.[/quote
AMEN AND AMEN NO OBSTACLES..CONGRAT
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
JehovahFavor: Glory be to God and congrats to the duo. The rest part shall not witness any obstacle IJMN.
AMEN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by robinobehi(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amen oooo
JehovahFavor: Glory be to God and congrats to the duo. The rest part shall not witness any obstacle IJMN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2014
biggie1o2: hello house, my sister landed in chicago on sunday evening but at a little hitch at her POE. Unknowingly, her medicals has expired so her passport was seized pending when she gets her tests redone. this might delay her registering and getting her SSN on time. i need advice on how possible she can get this sorted out.
Ouch! you are reporting this late, but its a lesson for all because, had it been you said it before she board, its simpler and cheaper in Nigeria, she would have just gone back to the clinic where it was done and update, then embassy will re-package (within a day), thats all.
So now, all hope isnt gone still, but its costly because its in $$$ rate. she will be compelled to repeat the medical in a US hospital and submit, then her passport will be returned to her, thats all.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 1:04am On Jul 23, 2014
Obatide:
Ouch! you are reporting this late, but its a lesson for all because, had it been you said it before she board, its simpler and cheaper in Nigeria, she would have just gone back to the clinic where it was done and update, then embassy will re-package (within a day), thats all.
So now, all hope isnt gone still, but its costly because its in $$$ rate. she will be compelled to repeat the medical in a US hospital and submit, then her passport will be returned to her, thats all.

thanks Obatide, i hope the medicals wont take much of a time and it's wont be so costly before the small money wey she carry go go finish for the medicals.
one more question pls, how long can around $2000 go in settling in the states bearing in mind that the person stays with a host but every other thing else on the person to carter for. 2 or 3 months, whats the estimate?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Iykonnet: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2014
JehovahFavor: Gud evening house. Can someone pls enlighten me on how long does it take before a medical certificate issued for visa chat expires? Thanks for prompt respo nse.

Usually, if there are no issues, it's 6 months from the day you went for the medicals but I have also always thought that that visa is valid as long as the medicals.
For instance, I went for my medicals on the 2nd of June and then went for interview on the 16th June but my visa will be valid till 2nd of Dec. maybe there are other parts of info between your medicals and interview dates that might turn a major factor in entering the US with an expired medicals.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sueadex(f): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Cynthia4real: Thank u Lord 4 these WoW testimonies flowing in the house.,i pray dat it continue to flow till de end of de fecial yr IJN,Amen.
and Amen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2014
AdenijiPupa: To God be the glory, visa was approved after 2month of AP

Congratulations bro. To God alone be glory
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by theclever: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Hey House, again.
I am a DV 2014 winner, from Sudan, my sincere gratitude to your support along the time.
I am wondering about the chances for winners who their CN`s exceed the cut off rank number for September,
do they have to expect that they might be called for the interview, or the cut off (eg. for Africa 81,100) means that last person who will receive 2NL is a person with CN 81100, and others will be ignored and dropped accordingly. My CN is 107*** seems high, and it is, do I have to wait the 2NL or forget the whole issue about the Green Card and try another time.

My regards.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Oh,sorry about your high CN.The way they schedule the current CNs mean that those with CNs lesser than AF81,100 will be scheduled for interview as they have enough visas to cover for all of these pple.It also means that the 50,000 visas are almost exhausted and can not go round everyone.Remember that well over a 100,000 pple were notified for the 50,000 visa slots so invariably won't go round.
My advice is that since Sudan still qualifies you should continue playing the DV lottery.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2014
JehovahFavor: Gud evening house. Can someone pls enlighten me on how long does it take before a medical certificate issued for visa chat expires? Thanks for prompt respo nse.
Its the date that your visa expires,before it was not like that but now your medical is what determines the expiry of your Visa.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Hii every one, its been a while and sure, so good to be back on the forum. Am so sorry for not making myself available all this while, its all about relocating and settling down. Let me start by congratulating my good brother Adeboy for that resounding victory, and to others that made it at last. Congrats. I landed safely in newyork along side my family on monday after a week stop over in dubai. The journey was smooth and no challenges was experienced at the POE. Thanks to people that checked on me.You all rock.

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AREOLA: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2014
BUSATOS: Hii every one, its been a while and sure, so good to be back on the forum. Am so sorry for not making myself available all this while, its all about relocating and settling down. Let me start by congratulating my good brother Adeboy for that resounding victory, and to others that made it at last. Congrats. I landed safely in newyork along side my family on monday after a week stop over in dubai. The journey was smooth and no challenges was experienced at the POE. Thanks to people that checked on me.You all rock.
Thank God 4 journey mercies.please which airline did U̶̲̥̅̊
go with?why a week stop over in dubai?did they ask 4 ur medicals nd x-ray @ d POE?.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2014
BUSATOS: Hii every one, its been a while and sure, so good to be back on the forum. Am so sorry for not making myself available all this while, its all about relocating and settling down. Let me start by congratulating my good brother Adeboy for that resounding victory, and to others that made it at last. Congrats. I landed safely in newyork along side my family on monday after a week stop over in dubai. The journey was smooth and no challenges was experienced at the POE. Thanks to people that checked on me.You all rock.

I guess u were doing 2nd honeymoon,shey?? cool grin grin wink smiley.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AdenijiPupa: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2014
A big thank you to the forumite for ur advice and prayer during my AP. i received a call 2 weeks ago to come to the embassy on the 22nd of july, 9am with my family for another interview, on getting there after series of prayer with my wife and reharsal, i got there around 6:30am, i was there for hours and the guy came to call people schedule for 10am which i followed them in. on getting there, we sat down in the interview hall and my number was called that i should go to room 8, in room 8, one black man came and ask me
CO: where do i work?
me: Answer
CO: where is my office
Me: Answer
CO: Where are your siblings, name them, there place of work?
CO: When did you start working with ur place of work?
CO: where did you meet ur wife?
CO: Which school did ur wife finished from and when?
CO: Where are ur wife's siblings and name them and where they are?
CO: When and where did you have first intercourse with your wife?
CO: Did you meet ur wife virgin?
CO: asking questions on our wedding album and naming album
CO: where am i going to in USA?
How is the person to you?
how many wife did the person has?
how many children?
what kind of visa did the person travel with?
Where do i live?
(he check my face book)
do i have any relationship before i met my wife?
Why did i broke up with her?
Where is my mother?
where are my in-laws?
when last have i seen them?
where was my wife staying before moving in with me?
and where are we staying now?
which church are we attending?
is my wife menstruating?
when did she start menstruating after she giving birth?
when did she giving birth?
when did we do the naming ceremony?
Go and call ur wife
ask her question too....
To God be the glory

6 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2014
@ areola, i flew emirates. I needed to sort my self out at our head office in dubai. Your x-ray isnt needed, just the brown envelope only.
AREOLA:
Thank God 4 journey mercies.please which airline did U̶̲̥̅̊
go with?why a week stop over in dubai?did they ask 4 ur medicals nd x-ray @ d POE?.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2014
@cute2014, how I wish but it was strictly official.

I guess u were doing 2nd honeymoon,shey?? cool grin grin wink smiley.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2014

Thank God for Journey Mercy....... but a week stop over?... Like cute said ... dat should be another honey moon for you and ur hubby grin

Welcome back brother
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
@AdenijiPupa: Yeeeeppaaaa,dt's serious.Congrats to u and family once again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks bruv. Can u help me out with the link to obatide's thread. (Prep to migrate and settling) i lost most links.quote author=Adeboy007]

Thank God for Journey Mercy....... but a week stop over?... Like cute said ... dat should be another honey moon for you and ur hubby grin

Welcome back brother[/quote]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
BUSATOS: Thanks bruv. Can u help me out with the link to obatide's thread. (Prep to migrate and settling) i lost most links.

The page is currently NOT available. During Nairaland Disaster few weeks ago, The thread was among the casualties smiley smiley

but we hope it will be back
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
cute2014:

@AdenijiPupa: Yeeeeppaaaa,dt's serious.Congrats to u and family once again.
d virgin part...this thing fit scatter families.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Reach out to me if in need of accommodation and job in Dallas.

6 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by marymary14(f): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Best of luck to all those scheduled for interview on the 24th of July.. God's divine intervention and guidance on everyone yet to have their interview... cool

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dekonjay(f): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
ferdimako:
d virgin part...this thing fit scatter families.

Na wa for the questions o....even the is your wife menstruating question sef na die. Abeg oga Adeniji how you take answer those questions!
Anyway sha the most important is you passed it all....I'm really happy for you and your family. Congrats once again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by vickkyplus: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
marymary14: Best of luck to all those scheduled for interview on the 24th of July.. God's divine intervention and guidance on everyone yet to have their interview... cool
We know you are scheduled for 24.Surely, we are praying for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.