Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (15555 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest Complaints Thread / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Sholaystar4me(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2013
CFCfan:
You're welcome.

The moderators- Sexkillz, and Ogugua88, will notify us by putting up a nomination thread soon.
So be on the look-out for such a thread in the Romance section.
....I mean I haven't done anyfin, not even posting a pix,pls enlighten me more abt the reg stuff....thanx bro for always being there
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by dominique(f): 7:59am On May 05, 2013
@Greyfog
i disagree with your first suggestation. People should be able to contest more that once. This year could be their year o tongue. Your other suggestion is superb sha.

@sholasytar, chillax aight? You'll be informed when its time to submit pictures

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Sholaystar4me(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2013
dominique: @Greyfog
i disagree with your first suggestation. People should be able to contest more that once. This year could be their year o tongue. Your other suggestion is superb sha.

@sholasytar, chillax aight? You'll be informed when its time to submit pictures
thanx boss much luv
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 05, 2013
Greyfog pledges to give 10k each to a charity effort on Nairaland as recommended by the winners of the contest. If both winners recommend the same charity then 20k will be given to the charity.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by dominique(f): 3:09pm On May 05, 2013
Greyfog: Greyfog pledges to give 10k each to a charity effort on Nairaland as recommended by the winners of the contest. If both winners recommend the same charity then 20k will be given to the charity.

let me quote you incase you go want to go back on your pledge cheesy
why charity naa? Why not make it cash price, dudes n dudettes may be broke o.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Mynd44: 3:26pm On May 05, 2013
dominique:

na true oooo.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 05, 2013
Greyfog: [size=16pt]I think peeps that have contested in more than one pageant should not be allowed to contest (no way u hv gotten any finer tongue)[/size]. OR peeps who didn't make it past the eliminating rounds.

Adding to questions being put forward, maybe the contestants in the latter rounds should provide links to threads where they contributed positively by giving sound advice, offering solutions or something. I recall one of the contestants intelligence was called into question in the last edition and she kept referring to a thread about Mitchell Obama.
Epic funny!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 3:35pm On May 05, 2013
Greyfog: Greyfog pledges to give 10k each to a charity effort on Nairaland as recommended by the winners of the contest. If both winners recommend the same charity then 20k will be given to the charity.
Hmmm... So wetin Seun go drop?

Dis wan money don dey scene, fun takes a walk and beef moves in. lipsrsealed
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 05, 2013
dominique:

Lol. Won't go back on it as long as the organizers says it's cool
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by dominique(f): 4:11pm On May 05, 2013
^ na so o. More drama, more fun for us cheesy
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmm... So wetin Seun go drop?

Dis wan money don dey scene, fun takes a walk and beef moves in. lipsrsealed
Just want to spice it up a bit. If sk and o88 says it's not cool then no worries.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 09, 2013
ItsModella: shey sanb na the new vanneni? always chatting from the past.
Hi
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 09, 2013
Vanneni: Hi
Hello vanneni cheesy
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 09, 2013
CFCfan:
Hello vanneni cheesy
What's good with you guy? smiley
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 09, 2013
Vanneni: What's good with you guy? smiley
Norrin much; putting finishing touches to my exam prep
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 8:33am On May 10, 2013
CFCfan:
Norrin much; putting finishing touches to my exam prep
OK I wish ya da best. Buh how come you're still frequent here?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by BarbieBlues(f): 12:55pm On May 10, 2013
Wow!!!! Can't believe I jsy read ds post from the 1st page to d 13th!!! My eyes r on rampage. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Anyways,my Question is ds,when will you guys start the 'Phat Chicks' pagnent? Strictly For Orobos like us grin undecided
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by 2legit2qwt: 3:00pm On May 10, 2013
BarbieBlues: Wow!!!! Can't believe I jsy read ds post from the 1st page to d 13th!!! My eyes r on rampage. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Anyways,my Question is ds,when will you guys start the 'Phat Chicks' pagnent? Strictly For Orobos like us grin undecided

You ain't fat, you're voluptuous and yummy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by BeautifulNaija(f): 3:03pm On May 10, 2013
Can I enter? I know I just joined yesterday and I love it here...just wondered if I can compete for Ms. Nairaland?

Kedu!
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by 2legit2qwt: 3:08pm On May 10, 2013
BeautifulNaija: Can I enter? I know I just joined yesterday and I love it here...just wondered if I can compete for Ms. Nairaland?

Kedu!

I don't think so, i might be wrong though but there's a requirement on how long you've been a member prior to the contest. Can i see a picture?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 10, 2013
BarbieBlues: Wow!!!! Can't believe I jsy read ds post from the 1st page to d 13th!!! My eyes r on rampage. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Anyways,my Question is ds,when will you guys start the 'Phat Chicks' pagnent? Strictly For Orobos like us grin undecided
where is the orobo u are talking about?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by BeautifulNaija(f): 3:20pm On May 10, 2013
2legit2qwt:

I don't think so, i might be wrong though but there's a requirement on how long you've been a member prior to the contest. Can i see a picture?

I posted in the "Post a Pic of yourself" thread but I will repost here. This is me, BeautifulNaija smiley

I understand if I can't compete just yet...I will cheer from the sidelines for all my other beautiful Naija sisters and brothers! wink

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by 2legit2qwt: 3:32pm On May 10, 2013
BeautifulNaija:

I posted in the "Post a Pic of yourself" thread but I will repost here. This is me, BeautifulNaija smiley

I understand if I can't compete just yet...I will cheer from the sidelines for all my other beautiful Naija sisters and brothers! wink

Sweet, you remind me of a younger version of that biracial girl who sings like Asha, can't remember her name but you're cutie. Lets see what CFCfan or the ogas at the top have to say about you contesting. Meanwhile, I'll tell you who to cheer and vote for cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by BeautifulNaija(f): 3:40pm On May 10, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Sweet, you remind me of a younger version of that biracial girl who sings like Asha, can't remember her name but you're cutie. Lets see what CFCfan or the ogas at the top have to say about you ocntesting. Meanwhile, I'll tell you who to cheer and vote for cheesy cheesy

I'm not biracial!!! I hate when people think I'm mixed race angry lol, no harm no foul though.

Naija women are the best women!

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by 2legit2qwt: 3:49pm On May 10, 2013
BeautifulNaija:

I'm not biracial!!! I hate when people think I'm mixed race angry lol, no harm no foul though.

Naija women are the best women!

Lol ok i see you get that alot.
Yeah they are but a lot of them are too money hungry it's sickening angry angry
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by BarbieBlues(f): 4:37pm On May 10, 2013
2legit2qwt:

You ain't fat, you're voluptuous and yummy kiss kiss kiss
Voluptuous and yummy Honestly dunno weda to laugh or cry undecided undecided
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by 2legit2qwt: 5:53pm On May 10, 2013
BarbieBlues: Voluptuous and yummy Honestly dunno weda to laugh or cry undecided undecided

I'd think cry if i said fat, no? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Well i think you should smile because you ain't fat, you're according to CFCfan "beautifully made" wink
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by 2legit2qwt: 5:57pm On May 10, 2013
Oh and I don't think anything wrong with being fat, my bmi says I'm overweight anyways grin
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by BarbieBlues(f): 6:37pm On May 10, 2013
Lol........thnks deary
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 10, 2013
[size=13pt]All suggestions will be taken into consideration. Expect a nominations thread on Monday. smiley[/size]
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by drnairalov: 8:09pm On May 10, 2013
**flies into thread ...pls what's d criteria 4me to participate 4 Mr NL?? *sexyface

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child / How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It / How To Treat A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.