Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) (27449 Views)

How Do I Identify Quality Building Iron Rods In The Market? / Now In Nigeria: International Quality Building Finishing! / Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
We are presently handling a project at Ajah. Please contact us on 08132232989, 08188360168 for direction.

We will follow you to your site to compute the cost of finishing your building.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
Great products!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2013
Awesome products, perfect workmanship!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Awesome!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Helpee and Farm+: l have uploaded some pix.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by sucessful1: 2:36am On Jun 05, 2013
aglomar: Helpee and Farm+: l have uploaded some pix.

Where ra they?
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2013
@ Successful1: The beginning (body) of this thread.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
Great products!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
Wonderful service!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
Great!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2013
We work any where in Nigeria.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
Great products!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2013
ldeal for interior and exterior use.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Nice!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Great!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by nigerianwire(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
this is real good,i will contact you as need occurs
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 6:06am On Jun 09, 2013
Okay
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by sucessful1: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2013
Man this ur product,wat happen after 7 yrs and wat is d tickness of it wen applied on d wall?can u post more n better pix of wat u have done?
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2013
You can repaint at anytime, but at most after 7 years. The best paints around can only last 3 years.

We apply to 2cm thickness. Please watch the video at http://vimeo.com/9935159.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by sucessful1: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Bro re u sure this product is suitable for hallow block as in being able to hold things together,in every country that i'v been I notice dat 9ja is d only place hallow blocks re used.so I wonder how sustainable n durable ur product is?can it take d test of time?do dey have put windows and doors etc before or after ur work?
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
lt plasters and paints walls at once, it doesn't join blocks together. You can see the projects we have done to confirm the durability. lt can be applied before/after fixing windows and doors.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by sucessful1: 3:30am On Jun 10, 2013
Man u see what I meant by holding blocks is in 9ja it is recommended to plaster first before putting doors and windows,I guess it's because d blocks are not strong sometimes they broke into pcs or scatter while fixing door or burglar proof but if it is plastered first then that cannot happen,.

Anyway how much is d last price and gaurrantee period?
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2013
lt depends on the location of your site, we charge N2000 per metre square for product plus application then a token for logistics if you are going outside Lagos and the closer parts of Ogun state. The paint therein is durable for 7 years while the plastering lasts longer than cement type. There are varieties of quality blocks in Nigeria: 9 inches, vibrated etc. You can never break them with a hand blow as enough cement was used in producing them. Where is your site?
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by sucessful1: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2013
aglomar: lt depends on the location of your site, we charge N2000 per metre square for product plus application then a token for logistics if you are going outside Lagos and the closer parts of Ogun state. The paint therein is durable for 7 years while the plastering lasts longer than cement type. There are varieties of quality blocks in Nigeria: 9 inches, vibrated etc. You can never break them with a hand blow as enough cement was used in producing them. Where is your site?

2000?was it nt u that said 1200?
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
N1200? Pls cost the usual cement plastering and painting and also compare the unique qualities of our products.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by sucessful1: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
aglomar: N1200? Pls cost the usual cement plastering and painting and also compare the unique qualities of our products.

D traditional plastering is defo cheaper and d devil u kno is better Dan d angel u don't kno,who knows wat could happen wit this ur product,has it been tested in lab?for some kind of unknown negative effects e.g d release of radiations and etc?
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
lt has been tested and certified. l appreciate your concern, we got questions like yours during a meeting with an estate development firm and they are now ready to work with us. You need to see some of our jobs that have stood the test of time.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by sucessful1: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
aglomar: lt has been tested and certified. l appreciate your concern, we got questions like yours during a meeting with an estate development firm and they are now ready to work with us. You need to see some of our jobs that have stood the test of time.

I have asked u 2 post most of ur work here time N time again.Oyibo man said actions speaks louder than television.

U kept saying watch DVD,I need 2 see actions.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2013
l have posted a few here and will get more pix. However, we can have you visit our project that is nearest to where you stay (if resident in Lagos or Ogun)
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by sucessful1: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
aglomar: l have posted a few here and will get more pix. However, we can have you visit our project that is nearest to where you stay (if resident in Lagos or Ogun)

I don't reside in Africa but if u can come down wit a better price,I consider ur product and then see if I can give it a try.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
It was N2500 but has decreased. That is the final price sir. we may however offer you some discount depending on the volume of the work i.e. the area of the building1
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2013
Nothing like it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Plain Truth On Solar Power (shocking)!!! / Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi / Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.